Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Share Your Nysc Sex Tales - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales (40781 Views)

Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter / NYSC In Oyo State: Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
SmellySperm:
I would have had if not that yeye Kano gal wey scam me,after paying for a room for one night stand,bi*ch never showed up
ehya, some days are like that!
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by captainking(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:
OK.. I was there in 2012
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Twoclans(f): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
#KATSINASEXCAPADE

...I had this angry look when I found out that i was posted to serve in Katsina.. I hated everything around me including the girl that printed the call-up letter out.

So I started planning on my long trip to the wilderness, where I was not known.. I got everything on my bucklist, from the white shoes to the waist bag.

The journey was never to be imagined as I joined some other CM's in the Benue Links 18 seaters bus crawling to Katsina.

Well, we got there at about 11:40pm (Nigeria Time) and I most confess, the camp was so beautiful, interlock, tall buildings, fascinating parade ground, street lights and spacious.

Meet some CM's there and the ritual of getting to know each other began... I was struggling to hijack a bed space at the boys hostel when one young lady tapped me to help her with her bucket of water, on her head, I did that with the speed of light just to concentrate on the bed I want to hijack from one Hausa boy.... But this lady said something that made me lose focus, she said and I quote;

"You're not nice at all" and walked away like a duck fowl... I got the bed space and I marked my territory by spreading my legs and mosquito net immediately.

I saw this lady again at the famous MAMI market, I wanted to let her know that, in Warri, "Furck up nor dey sawa" aggressively, but I remember that I am neither in Warri or Benue State... Surprisingly, she walked up to me where i was trying to negotiate the price of Alomo Bitters, and said;

"Wicked Corper, what's your name? I told her that she's sick, the she burst into laughter, and said i shouldn't mind her, she introduced herself to me, a very beautiful Yoruba girl..(Motun....)

We got to know each other when we walked down to the other end, then exchange numbers, I got back to my rugged lodge filled with womb shifters and she sent a text message for us to meet the next day evening....

We met at the camp clinic and every was extremely cold, she narrated how her boyfriend did blah blah blah blah blah to her, I was just there listen and sipping my wrapped Alomo Bitters to reduce the cold, then something happened.... She stood up and said i should help her dust her really nice ass, I wasted no time to carry out that assignment, then out of nowhere, she turned and gave me a kiss... As a sharp Warri boy, I had to do some routine check for a quiet place and I spotted one "Isolation centre" suitable for quickie, I dragged her there romantically and same time checking my waist bag for my original gold circle condom inside the wallet my pastor friend bought for me... I pinned this black busty beauty to the wall and pulled her white shorts down so quickly, then I fixed the condom, by this time, all she was whispering was "Jason, do you really want to do this"

I ignored those talks and kissed her passionately before inserting my dick in her already wet paradise... It was fast thrusting, and silent moaning until one useless camp doctor came out to urinate close to were we are having some good time.... I quickly pulled her white shorts up and tell her to run through the other way...

The doctor saw that i was not smiling, so he just said "good evening" and walked away.

We had sex four good times at the camp until they posted me to funtua were i met a Kogi Tigress.

Cc; Twoclans, Bismark707

Nasooooo cheesy

No dulling

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ibiba55(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Yikpata in Kwara state??
I've not heard of that b4

It s the name of the camp... Its at EDU local government.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by JasonJidenna(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Twoclans:

Nasooooo cheesy

No dulling
Break the record and share yours...
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Twoclans:

Nasooooo cheesy

No dulling
oya, your turn!
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Bismark707: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Break the record and share yours...
a very lovely write up! You took one for the team!!
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by JasonJidenna(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:
a very lovely write up! You took one for the team!!
Many thanks bro...

We wait for Twoclans.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by PrettyBunny(f): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Funny tales everywhere..Lol..

I am currently serving in Plateau State and Mangu to be precise..

I dislike this place like hell!! I can't wait to go back home

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Ablemax(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Animelover:
Nigerian men and sex!
**Spits**

Talking as if yo have not been fvcked by them before

Stop the innocence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Guynexttdoor: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
lol tho i did my camp in mangu but was posted to jos south for my ppa , that place was fucking cold during camping with alot of puzzies lashed.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by JasonJidenna(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
PrettyBunny:

You're a poet?
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:
I don't believe it's nonsense, it's like an experience you had and decided to share it and get to read other people's experiences too.
hw do u manage to keep ur cool with all these insults they are giving u here bro ? U dey try oh grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
PrettyBunny:

wow dear u are very close to me oh
Am in jos north
Where exactly in mangu are u serving ?
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Npower: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
ogechchukwu:
Your mates are thinking of how to make money and their future you here telling us on how you f,,,,k a girl..

If I where you Fada I will disown you..
You are a hypocrite, didn't you see the title of the thread before clicking it?.
You that don't talk about fuc.k, I have seen how your future is made. Yesterday I saw you in a board meeting with Bill Gates and Jack Ma.

36 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by wiseone28: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Npower:

You are a hypocrite, didn't you see the title of the thread before clicking it?.
You that don't talk about fuc.k, I have seen how your future is made. Yesterday I saw you in a board meeting with Bill Gates and Jack Ma.
Even npower with 30k get mouth?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Collins4u1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
I like this thread

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
ekitimanalways:

Please how do black Americans look? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Adasun(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
PrettyBunny:
why,is it because of there chinese english? grin

They have clean water and constant light na plus heavy sugar cane cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by RenaissanceGuy: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
To all the self righteous folks here dragging the Op like Tiger generator,

Calm your over seriousness and pretentious attitude down...

We are all facing tough times together, and it's good to unwind a little bit with by sharing some experience we once had.

It is by His Grace we're not consumed.
And that grace tells you to be celebrating fornication and sex orgies ?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by PrettyBunny(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You're a poet?

Yes I am..Why did you ask?
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Sammy07: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
ibiba55:

It s the name of the camp... Its at EDU local government.

Alright
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by PrettyBunny(f): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
wow dear u are very close to me oh
Am in jos north
Where exactly in mangu are u serving ?

Mangu itself
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by JasonJidenna(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Yes I am..Why did you ask?
Oh, nothing really.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Millenniumlady(f): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
I also want to know cheesy cheesy cheesy

The weather their suits your skin........

Do come back i won tell you something after this lock down tongue
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Leonard24(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bismark707:
I remember during service, served at kwara state(yikpata) this warri girl came to sit beside me during a football match between my platoon 3 and platoon 5, we got talking and she started gisting me how she can finish 5 bottles of beer, I just dey look am they nod my head.

We got close and started spending time together in camp, after camp she was posted far away from me but we planned to meet at Ilorin, o boy no be play o, this girl finished 5 bottles of star, while I took 3 bottles of legend, she was very nice and appreciative for the fact I took care of her, she suggested she pay for the room.

We beeped like crazy, non stop during the night and had occasional breaks to catch our breath, na then I respect warri girls, we lost contact, I was posted to irepodun LG, while I think she was posted to patigi, bleep a few corpers, but no one comes close to her, no disrespect I look like a black American and I have a likable personality so people generally likes me.

Next story is how I bleep a girl at college of education, Ilorin during my service year.

Share yours!!!
How do black Americans look bro...I really can't find how it tallies with what you experienced in your service year..smh

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Millenniumlady(f): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Leonard24:

How do black Americans look bro...I really can't find how it tallies with what you experienced in your service year..smh
Y'all should leave him alone
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Joystark(f): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
See how all of them are writing long epistles.

Meaningful topic now, na only one line contribution person go dey see.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Liposure: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
So i was posted 2 delta. Stumbled on busty girl an indigene. Her name was gloria. 4 two weeks. She was doing shakara 4 me. I no send am. One day, i de my own na so dis babe com play wit me 4 my house. Yanga de sleep trouble go wakeam. Naso we start 2 de play ludo. One thing led 2 another, we started forking. She kept saying Am sorry while i was busy pumping her wet pucy

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Liposure: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Y'all should leave him alone
am a big fan

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by LeRabbite: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mahn, I have tales for days. Damn. Abakaliki, I will never forget you.

Joystark:
See how all of them are writing long epistles.

Meaningful topic now, na only one line contribution person go dey see.

You have too much make up on your face.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by finalboss(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
wiseone28:
Even npower with 30k get mouth?
Savage Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

6 Things I Learnt From Serving In Enugu State / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / How Can One Change PPA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.