Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Share Your Nysc Sex Tales - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales (40697 Views)

Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter / NYSC In Oyo State: Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Old woman? Honey I'm still in my early 20s but I am way smarter and better spoken than you. I am very sure you're at least 35 but here you are on a public forum embarrassing yourself with your appalling English cheesy cheesy cheesy

35 ? naira or dollars.

Rest.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Still waiting on you to point out the errors, Mr. Olodo.
Doneze:

35 ? naira or dollars.

Rest.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Still waiting on you to point out the errors, Mr. Olodo.
Young lady chill, take what u see online as a double body of the real person. You might be surprise who the person behind that screen is.

But why can't u even comprehend what he wrote? Since I wasn't read proofing his easy I never noticed any mistakes,instead I saw the humour he was trying to bring out...
I believe you out to have gotten the ability to comprehend disorganized sentences and making sense from them.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Collins4u1(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Old woman? Honey I'm still in my early 20s but I am way smarter and better spoken than you. I am very sure you're at least 35 but here you are on a public forum embarrassing yourself with your appalling English cheesy cheesy cheesy

Early 20s, mehn... This is my babe

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by PrettyBunny(f): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
damaan:

Ahswear this PrettyBunny Na man grin
Wrong!!
I am an Hermaphrodite with extra two dicks..
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by graciousolo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

...went through your replies, there was absolutely no need to be mean.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Brunicekid(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is serious!!!
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Richdee1(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2020
And I just searched Omolara on Facebook and I saw her.. A beauty Queen TBH.. Nice story!
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by AlphaStyles(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2022
Bismark707:
I remember during service, served at kwara state(yikpata) this warri girl came to sit beside me during a football match between my platoon 3 and platoon 5, we got talking and she started gisting me how she can finish 5 bottles of beer, I just dey look am they nod my head.

We got close and started spending time together in camp, after camp she was posted far away from me but we planned to meet at Ilorin, o boy no be play o, this girl finished 5 bottles of star, while I took 3 bottles of legend, she was very nice and appreciative for the fact I took care of her, she suggested she pay for the room.

We beeped like crazy, non stop during the night and had occasional breaks to catch our breath, na then I respect warri girls, we lost contact, I was posted to irepodun LG, while I think she was posted to patigi, bleep a few corpers, but no one comes close to her, no disrespect I look like a black American and I have a likable personality so people generally likes me.

Next story is how I bleep a girl at college of education, Ilorin during my service year.

Share yours!!!
lmao grin
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by OvertheTop(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2023
PrettyBunny:

I am not seeing the niceness anywhere in Mangu.. Lol..I don't have a boyfriend and I can't date anyone here tho..

Just not interested in any of them..All of them na sex starved mofos.. They see every girl as potential sex slave.. Madness..

i Bet you are Still in Plateau today...in 2023
that means you are enjoying Plateau

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / 6 Things I Learnt From Serving In Enugu State / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.