Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! (59790 Views)

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Close Friend Or Relative? Share Your Experience / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Alexbaby12(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yes! During Christmas period 2017. I was in a que at d bank about to withdraw money from an ATM machine, a fair guy came to me and asked me if I could help him that he 4 got his ATM card at home. I agreed, he said he's gonna transfer 4k to my account so that I can withdraw it out 4 him.. So as I waited 4 d alert message, I wanted to go cos I've spent time there. He said d network s hanging d massege, so just gave him 4k out if my money and asked him to ride with me on a bike since he's going to my direction so that d message w'd have enough time to show up. As we are going I received a massege alert of 4k credited to my Acc. So he said it s d money he sent, sibat that time he dropped and I went home. When I reached home I checked d message well and discovered it was a fake alert, and evenwithout debit balance. Oh Gosh! I was very sad! How could a young promising dude dupe me like this?!
I was annoyed that I even gave him avfree ride.. Guys no dey smile oo!!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by willsonzzy: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
hmm my experience was in Accra Ghana circle to be precise,a guy came to me when I was going to buy my abc ticket to Nigeria he told me that he has nothing on him and that he wants to sell his phone, Samsung s9+ I pitted him and I asked him how much he said 400cedi beside I needed to change my infinix and I felt maybe I should buy from him so I told him 300cedis and he agreed and gave me the phone to see,after every I gave him the money and I started running to catch up with the bus to Nigeria,but when I got to the station to my greatest surprise what he gave me has turned into a tile.it wasn't funny I don't know how he did it I was so angry but what can I do the guy has already gone

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by toffyz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
I'm sure that Musa would have become Yahoo Guy by now...because at that tender age, he could reason like that.

jamael:
Funny scam when I was still a child.

Mine happened a long time ago. However, I still remember it crystal clear cuz it taught me some deep lessons.

I schooled in a religious school, back then in Sokoto, Mamman Barkeji Nursery and Primary School. In my Primary 3, I got first position for the first time and became the class prefect. Normally, girls started coming closer to me. I also reciprocated their kind gesture. There was this beautiful girl who came second that term. She was taller then most of us, had a pointed nose, and a very wonderful smile. I think her name was like Henuwell.

Naturally, I liked her. After school one day, a friend of mine, Musa, came to me and told me that she liked me and that she wanted to be my friend and would need some money. Mind you, I was about 7 years old then oh. Happily, I have him the little I has on me, about 10 kobo.

The next day, during the morning assembly, he told me that she was very grateful and that she loved me for that. My head began to swell. He asked whether I had some more money for her that it would make her love me the more. Unfortunately, I didn't have any with me, but I promised him that I would get it for him the next day. My people, that was how I started stealing the small change from our children's purse that was kept in my parent's room. I stole the N 25 that was there and gave it to the boy. Everyday, I got one new love story or another from the girl about how she was thinking of me, how she loved me better than any other boy, etc through Musa. grin

On one Monday morning, nemesis decided to pursue and catch up with me. I went into the Children's purse and lo and behold, only N 500 note was left there. Without thinking twice, I took the money and kept it in my bag. When it was time for us to go, my dad told us to enter his vehicle so that he could pick up our neighbours and drop us all at school. I really don't know what happened, but when he came out of the room, he came out with an empty bag of Children's money and began to ask for the thief. All of us initially denied it. Then my mom joined him and began to beg us to open up. By that time, I was already shaking. That was how I confessed and got serious beatings from both my parents. I cried and cried and cried. It was really painful. After some time, my parents stopped and bundled me inside the car.

As soon as we got to school, they told the Headmaster and I went for the morning assembly. The first thing that Musa asked when he saw me was whether I came with the money. At that point, the pain I was feeling was more than my love for Henuwell and I told him to leave me alone. As soon as the assembly was dismissed, my class teacher called me to kneel down under the tree for stealing from my parents. I then told him that it was because of Musa and Henuwell.

When both of them came, Musa couldn't look at me. As the man was about to punish both of them, the girl shouted that she didn't know anything about it. That was when Musa confessed that he didn't even talk to the girl and that he was using the money I gave him for himself. You need extra beatings I received that morning. Musa was called a criminal, was terribly beaten and got seriously punished throughout the whole day. They even asked reported him to his parents.

To crown it all, about a week later, I learnt that Henuwell actually really loved me and wanted to be my good friend. embarassed

The next term, I left that school.

That was how I was scammed.
This stuff happened about 16 years ago, but funny enough, as I was typing this, I could still visualise Henuwell's face. wink

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by John360comng: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Jfkito:
Last year I was scammed by this no.
0908 600 1270 in the name of he was selling data. After sending money to him, he blocked me. I saw the same no advertising data today. Guys beware of this no 0908 600 1270..

The guy is always switching numbers.

Is there any Bisi in the Account Number sent you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Omijin: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
kels4fun:

I have the account details
E be like say you wan enter another round of scam. Just let go to avoid double lose. They will all sound to be nice just to get your attention. Its just like you playing betja and loose and say you want to recover what you lost by betting more.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by partnerinbiz3: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexolhis20:
My experience is really unbelievable.
I was actually a victim of scam.
I met that particular guy at my place of work(hotel, he actually told me he had a problem with his ATM Card and that I should pls. Let him transfer to my account in which i declined. My roomie saw me talking to the guy and asked about our discussion and i detailed the info to him. Later, the next morning the guy (claiming he is coming back from the ATM) approach my roomie and he eventually gave him my account and my ATM Card(he has issues with his bank account). The guy transferred 150k and 20k to my acct. And withdrew 150k. He went away with my atm card and was nowhere to be fnund. 3days later, my acct was restricted and i was asked to refund the 150k.

How did the case end naa?
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by gesoilo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Camberlo:
I WAS SCAMMED AS A NYSC MEMBER IN COMPUTER VILLAGE, LAGOS:

I went there to buy a phone, been a corp member posted to Lagos state from northern part of the country.

I left my office at Apapa for computer village on Friday, I have intention of to observe JUMAAT CONGREGATION prayer at Ikeja after getting the phone.

Unfortunately, that day, I first stroll around before settled a particular SHOW glass seller. As I pointer my finger towards a particular phone and we begin to negotiate, as the seller insisted on #3,500 for a small NOKIA phone (tokunbo).

A guy appeared and just talk to me in a silent voice that he have same thing just for #1,500. I immediately became interested and he showed me but warned me to followed him to not far place around the area.

We both agreed on #1,500 but told me to be careful with police. He asked me to go to the PHONE CALLER nearby and make call to confirm the authenticity. After making the call, I heard him and same thing from him.

The unfortunate incident happened before I could paid the phone caller and came back to meet him. He had changed the original phone to toy.

Immediately I returned he asked me pocket the phone to avoid police seen us and I complied. I paid and left.

Not to 200metres away i decided to check a new phone I got, I tried to power it ON and my finger deep inside, I pressed another button and same thing. I check the back for battery, behold! It is deep cycle, TOY PHONE package with carton.

I quickly turned to check if I could see someone that resemble him, A GHOST am looking for.

I JEJELY, walked to the mosque, performed ablusion and observed salat.

The following week on Wednesday, colleagues asked why I cannot be reached on weekend, I told them I bought latest phone and showed them, they laughed and mocked me.

Thank God to madam Cynthia whom we are serving in the same company that gave me another phone to use.

Since then, till date, I don't believe in promo or whatever and I believer that YES, SCAMMERS EXIST.

This story happened sometimes in 2007 NYSC year at Lagos.

I still lov e Lagos anyway.
I'm sorry, but this is so so funny. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by centboy123456(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=kels4fun post=88771381]Well I sent my guy 178k to buy a laptop for me. The money enter voicemail.
I am patiently waiting for his mum's burial. Na sars I go use carry am plus any idiot wey misbehave.
[/quote

Oga easy na

na that small money u one make u carry am

Oga 4get about d money and move on

on top of how much self abeg easy
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by jamael(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Nice story but 16 yrs ago 10 Kobo was already useless na, 16 yrs ago them dey give me between 50 to 100 naira go school.
Yeah. Thinking about it now, I don't even recall the actual value of the money. But I do know that it was a coin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by cassyrooy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Opexzy:
November 2018 I joined a whatsapp group via Nairaland to learn about mini importation from china. The group was created by one Jang or Ugwu guy, i am yet to find out the guys real name. He thought us well about importation and even gave us a starter's guild for free. He has a premium class that you must subscribe to if you want mentorship.

With utmost sincerity, the initial aim of the group was great, he never asked for money from anyone aside the mentorship class which was not compulsory.. Weeks later some members started the business and will always come to the group in case they need some clarifications.

I was just a floor member, I don't ask questions, I don't contribute, neither was I really interested in importation parse.

The aim of the group drifted from a tutorial class to investment when the admin introduced an investment program that can give you an ROI of up to 90% in 30 days in January, 2019. This was what got my attention, but I waited to see how it will turn out for the first set of investors..

The first 30 days came and he paid them all. This was all he needed to convince me that he was legit. He told us he uses the money to import goods and sells them in Abuja. We believed him because he was like a mentor to some of the newbie importers. His strategies were top notch and he looked so real and responsible to be tagged a punter.

Yes Punter... He was a full time punter with importation business as a side hustle.

Nobody knew this until March 2019 when he started giving different excuses as regards why he couldn't meet up with investors payday.

To cut long story short, I was scammed of 100k and the entire group was scammed of over 2 million naira.

Some of the investors that resides in Abuja...got hold of him, and were able to recoup some amount of money by selling a piece of land the guy owns in Nasarawa.

But me wey I dey stay for lag and also very busy... I just leave the idiot to God's hands..

His moniker is finestboi here on nairaland...

I am thinking of uploading his picture here... But i won't do that yet.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by idahme(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
jamael:

Mine happened a long time ago. However, I still remember it crystal clear cuz it taught me some deep lessons.

I schooled in a religious school, back then in Sokoto, Mamman Barkeji Nursery and Primary School. In my Primary 3, I got first position for the first time and became the class prefect. Normally, girls started coming closer to me. I also reciprocated their kind gesture. There was this beautiful girl who came second that term. She was taller then most of us, had a pointed nose, and a very wonderful smile. I think her name was like Henuwell.

Naturally, I liked her. After school one day, a friend of mine, Musa, came to me and told me that she liked me and that she wanted to be my friend and would need some money. Mind you, I was about 7 years old then oh. Happily, I have him the little I has on me, about 10 kobo.

The next day, during the morning assembly, he told me that she was very grateful and that she loved me for that. My head began to swell. He asked whether I had some more money for her that it would make her love me the more. Unfortunately, I didn't have any with me, but I promised him that I would get it for him the next day. My people, that was how I started stealing the small change from our children's purse that was kept in my parent's room. I stole the N 25 that was there and gave it to the boy. Everyday, I got one new love story or another from the girl about how she was thinking of me, how she loved me better than any other boy, etc through Musa. grin

On one Monday morning, nemesis decided to pursue and catch up with me. I went into the Children's purse and lo and behold, only N 500 note was left there. Without thinking twice, I took the money and kept it in my bag. When it was time for us to go, my dad told us to enter his vehicle so that he could pick up our neighbours and drop us all at school. I really don't know what happened, but when he came out of the room, he came out with an empty bag of Children's money and began to ask for the thief. All of us initially denied it. Then my mom joined him and began to beg us to open up. By that time, I was already shaking. That was how I confessed and got serious beatings from both my parents. I cried and cried and cried. It was really painful. After some time, my parents stopped and bundled me inside the car.

As soon as we got to school, they told the Headmaster and I went for the morning assembly. The first thing that Musa asked when he saw me was whether I came with the money. At that point, the pain I was feeling was more than my love for Henuwell and I told him to leave me alone. As soon as the assembly was dismissed, my class teacher called me to kneel down under the tree for stealing from my parents. I then told him that it was because of Musa and Henuwell.

When both of them came, Musa couldn't look at me. As the man was about to punish both of them, the girl shouted that she didn't know anything about it. That was when Musa confessed that he didn't even talk to the girl and that he was using the money I gave him for himself. You need extra beatings I received that morning. Musa was called a criminal, was terribly beaten and got seriously punished throughout the whole day. They even asked reported him to his parents.

To crown it all, about a week later, I learnt that Henuwell actually really loved me and wanted to be my good friend. embarassed

This stuff happened about 16 years ago, but funny enough, as I was typing this, I could still visualise Henuwell's face. wink

Edit: For those asking about the 10 kobo I gave Musa, like I said initially, I don't exactly remember the actual value, but I know it was the change I had on me which was a coin. grin

Hahahahahahahaha, but ur story did not add up well beautifully .....16years ago no one was using 10kobo.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Nairalandmonika: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
jamael:

Yeah. Thinking about it now, I don't even recall the actual value of the money. But I do know that it was a coin
Alright
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Coldie:
Or when a family f00l that thunder would continue to fire any where he is borrowed me #150k to pay his rent so they won't chase him and his family out, I didn't want to give him but I had the money cash and wasn't doing anything with it, I was thinking that was going to be my ocabique money for d month. I was irresponsible then.

This ediot when I gave him the money he lied on the floor in public that day to thank me. And said he would pay me In a month time.

This fvcker took my money and parked out and fled. Till today I have not seen him
oga you're rich man from a rich family I wish u could help me with 5k pls
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by efemena5050(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
jamael:

Edit: For those asking about the 10 kobo I gave Musa, like I said initially, I don't exactly remember the actual value, but I know it was the change I had on me which was a coin. grin
lies kee u there ....500 naira note......I6 yrs ago.....ur lies can make Satan give his life to christ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Omijin: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
stevmatt15:

They stole my wallet which contains my PVC when I was going home from school leave (vacation to vote and be voted for)

I didn't vote, both 2015 and 2019
They stealing your wallet is another form of scam, the wallet was probably taken away with a particular skill or trick not with a gun. That is what scammer use Tricks. They call it Format.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by jamael(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Oga, You gave musa 10kobo that means it's the era when 10kobo still had small value....
how did 25naira and 500naira noteenter this story?.

grin grin
OK. The N 25 naira was the total value of what I had stolen before I got caught.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by cruzeiros(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Godfullsam:

Did you vote for APC?
If your answer is yes it means you have bn scammed already.
are in nigeria if yes u are scammed
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Lighthammer(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Last year february,As a struggling young man in his early mid twenties,i took a huge to start a poultry business,my so called friend whom i brought from my state to live with me and i got him a job here,later connived with some people and the whole money went down the drain....till nw am still feeling the impact

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wow this shit happened to my frnd i escorted to sale phne in emeka offor plaza onitsha
This is hw they do it - the scanning app is already on their system , they will connect usb charger frm their system to ur phne pretending to be scanning ur phone nd the app will be showing smetin that looks like inside phne

That day eeeh if nt becoz of my stronghead nd help of a police man who was nearby eeh we would hv paid 9k just like that
MISSunderstand:
I went to onitsha market (Emeka Nwafor) to fix my laptop's screen, the guy I met said he wasn't having the screen at that moment and asked if I could wait.
I was on my way to enugu and there was no way I could wait, so we agreed he should buy the laptop. We agreed on 30k, a laptop I bought for 104k that only had inks on the screen and all i intended was to buy a new screen for it.
Like the 30K bad price wasn't enough, I agreed only for him to tell me he was going to scan some internal faults of the system and he said he was going to charge 10 naira or so per unit (I can't remember the exact things he said because it's been like 2 years it happened). I didn't see the 10 naira as issue, after he was done scanning my PC, he told me the total charge for the scanning was 19k. I don't know how he did it, but he showed me everything on his screen. I couldn't argue with him because there were plenty scary looking guys around and that was my first time there. This guy sha paid me 11k for my brand new HP15 that only had little black inks on its screen.
My first time in the east taught me a great lesson.
(No tribal pun intended)

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Actually the bank he was using then my friend work there so I report the issue to my friend he told me I should be calm that there wil be a restriction in his bank account
I just send a message to the scammer
After 5 days the guy start begging me
Mrbaz1:
pls how did you get to do that??...u might help a soul.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by jeff1607(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Opexzy:
November 2018 I joined a whatsapp group via Nairaland to learn about mini importation from china. The group was created by one Jang or Ugwu guy, i am yet to find out the guys real name. He thought us well about importation and even gave us a starter's guild for free. He has a premium class that you must subscribe to if you want mentorship.

With utmost sincerity, the initial aim of the group was great, he never asked for money from anyone aside the mentorship class which was not compulsory.. Weeks later some members started the business and will always come to the group in case they need some clarifications.

I was just a floor member, I don't ask questions, I don't contribute, neither was I really interested in importation parse.

The aim of the group drifted from a tutorial class to investment when the admin introduced an investment program that can give you an ROI of up to 90% in 30 days in January, 2019. This was what got my attention, but I waited to see how it will turn out for the first set of investors..

The first 30 days came and he paid them all. This was all he needed to convince me that he was legit. He told us he uses the money to import goods and sells them in Abuja. We believed him because he was like a mentor to some of the newbie importers. His strategies were top notch and he looked so real and responsible to be tagged a punter.

Yes Punter... He was a full time punter with importation business as a side hustle.

Nobody knew this until March 2019 when he started giving different excuses as regards why he couldn't meet up with investors payday.

To cut long story short, I was scammed of 100k and the entire group was scammed of over 2 million naira.

Some of the investors that resides in Abuja...got hold of him, and were able to recoup some amount of money by selling a piece of land the guy owns in Nasarawa.

But me wey I dey stay for lag and also very busy... I just leave the idiot to God's hands..

His moniker is finestboi here on nairaland...

I am thinking of uploading his picture here... But i won't do that yet.

finestboi?

Are u certain of this
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Aare2050(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mrcommonsense scammed me of the sum of 30$
Funny enough he's still threatening my life ontop my money.
Calling me names and all
It all happened here on nairaland
I reported him, till today the mod did nothing and he's still out there.
He has been scamming people since 2018 with different names
Oseni sam
Don Samuel
Don Sam
Etc
For details about what happened, check my profile, the thread I created is there
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by membranus: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
stevmatt15:

They stole my wallet which contains my PVC when I was going home from school leave (vacation to vote and be voted for)

I didn't vote, both 2015 and 2019

God saved you, or you would have developed heartache like us.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Elvis506(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by melakes(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
darhray:
Mine

There was a guy selling goods online, he advised me on how lucrative the business was and told me I will be ordering shoes from China and resell at a great price here. He told me a site and said he will be the one to do the process.

To cut it short, I gave him 30k for 8 shoes, this guy say them don lockdown and hin don send money before them lockdown. I dey wait small time before i go arrest am.
Before you can conclude it's a scam, he needs to show you the proof that the goods have been purchased, left the warehouse and probably at the airport awaiting approval for shipping. My wife buys goods directly from China and she's been doing that for years. The last set of goods are still in one airport in China.
We received this as a proof
Dear beyond:we received your goods 3.1kgs.1cartons pack to 1 cartons. tracking number:xxxxxxxxx. check shipment:www.skycargoltd.com. inquire call:02086394397/18924282110/18922197929/13760836610.
If your agent has a similar proof, it may not be a scam.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by 9jayes: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dybala11:

Wrong thread, why should we even trust you with our hard-earned money??

You can as well do your background check
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by membranus: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
bemagnify:
If you have been scammed online and you have the accounts details of the scammer Let me know you can get back your money

Another set up for a scam. Haaaa!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Ibrajisah(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mine own case was , I had something to do in computer village in Ikeja , which took me there & while I was struggling to get my address to where I was supposed to go, I met this shabby Agbero boy along computer village that followed me up with Techno Camon 12+ which happened to be the latest Techno series. He got my attention & we both agreed 20k for the phone , upon which we both went to ATM nearly to cash out but I suspiciously discover change in his behaviour but couldn't man up bcs I was relax with thought that since its in a crowd , 'there is no way I can be scam' naso niggar carry me to nearly eatery unknown to me he av already plant his frnds there .......in the process of giving me phone while I was checking & I gave him money , a stranger came there distracting the process with question like what are we doing there , before I could look at the person, he changed my 20k to Canton money covered with just two five hundred naira note covered both side return it to me DAT he isn't selling again !!!....before I could understand what is going on , the both guys have zoom off .........I learnt my lesson tho,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by jamael(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
efemena5050:
lies kee u there ....500 naira note......I6 yrs ago.....ur lies can make Satan give his life to christ
grin grin
Wetin I go gain by lying baba.
Mind you, 16 years ago was just 2004 oh, while N 500 note was introduced in 2001. And yeah, it was a N500 note that was there. That was what even made my parents notice it then.

Besides, if Satan gives his life to Christ, na good thing na. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.