Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (117914 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
CreekCommando:

So that Igbos who are more in Brooklyn will eat his ewedurudeen food in error.
I went to Ekiti state Government House for something; I burst at Adebayo Road looking for where to eat a nice Igbo food. Unluckily, I saw a restaurant whose name resembled Igbo and very beautiful igbo soups advertorial on their signpost. When a plate of semo and the soup was brought, the soup was a very small mould of vegetable dropped inside a reddish tomato paste. I thought that was a prelude to the main soup; I waited for about 10 minutes without anything else coming; when I enquired further, I was told that was my order and I retorted ''is this what you have on your signpost?''. I paid her and left without touching the plate because that was their highest standard and she had spent some money to cook such.
Ewedurudeen? grin grin grin cheesy grin chai! what da hell is that? i must admit i couldn't tell the different, ve never eaten any other nigerian tribes foods other than IGBOs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Princepioneer(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2020
camsyross:

Maybe the wife's name is Amarachi. (God's love)
AMARACHI IS GOD'S GRACE.....
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Emotionss: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

Because he is an enlighten Nigerian and not a Tribal bigot
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which kind wahala be dis?

Pls have these Chinese explained exactly which experiment they were carrying out that later resulted to this problem without any solution in sight? angry

Anyway, rest in peace sir.
You think the chinese would ever admit to liability?
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2020
maasoap:

May be they all want to have a taste of covid-19. The only reason people are protesting against stay at home in Nigeria is hunger. But those clowns are shouting freedom. No be good health dem get wey dey make dem shouting freedom.
they just wanna be let out so they can go about smoking drugs, drinking and having random sex, as it appears drug dealers are indoors so no drugs for them.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Uzyvicks(f): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2020
camsyross:

no it means God's grace
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Farki: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
If he had died of a heart attack, it wouldn't have been news. Corona is now the new gig.

EVERYBODY BE AFRAID, PANIC, PANIC, PANIC, STAY AT HOME, DON'T MOVE. GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS. ACCEPT THE VACCINE.

And yet we used to have 150k worldwide death in a day before Coronavirus.

Yes a new global disease which spreads fast and we have no cure for is a bigger deal than the result of being an obese, older and overall unhealthy individual.

Boko Haram has not killed the amount that heart disorders have does that make the North safe? Since death is death a terror attack should be given the same sort of attention as death from someone's old age or lifestyle choices.

So please do the equivalent of going to the North East and meander about by not taking COVID-19 seriously.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by AngryIgboMan: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2020
camsyross:

Amarachi is God's grace. Not God's love. God's love is IfunanyaChi
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by boladale123: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Amarachi means Grace of God, so why the fuss about naming your businesses a name from your tribe.
The guy is a nationalist.

RIP.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by ayodejibabafemi: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2020
rest in peace
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by OkoAmarashy: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
what kind of nonsense is this?

Ask your elders at home

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by SeriouslySense(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2020
My condolences to his family
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by izubext007: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2020
stupid government. list the names and pictures and locations of Nigerians that died in abroad due covid-19 , and hiding the names and pictures and locations of nigerians that died the in Nigeria by the same pademic...........
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Norstrademus(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2020
camsyross:

it's 'God's Grace' not love, love in Igbo is 'ifunnaya'..Rip to the departed!
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by raphy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
may his soul R.I.P Amen
someone that has already buy new york beforr he die money is good but cant save u when u are about to die .u will still die.no matter ur millions.so his children will fight for the business .

hunger is killing me here o.
down with depression save me a beg.o make i no kpeme.

0120053217 na gt bank o a beg.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by McTobe(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please mention me when you create the thread. Thank you.
SenecaTheYonger:

Yes, it's under the CDC and WHO's manifesto to record every death as a COVID-related death. Do you know the werid thing? It's not actually illegal because of some technicalities lol. So if you die from Cancer, it's COVID, and your family can't do anything about it. Many other doctors have said this same thing that guy said. I'll create a thread about true statistics of COVID 19 soon, maybe I'll mention you if you like
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

I was cursed by my elders..
Ok I get it...
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by omabq(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors post=
88742814:

Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

Because, Igbo Amaka.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Legendguru: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Really
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by wiseoneking: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=88743248]

How is that your problem.. Just say RIP and move on.. Everything must have tribal connotation with you.. At this your age?.. [/quote0] He was just inquisitive, that's normal. You might have been thinking likewise but no balls to ask. Not a bad idea
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by babyfaceafrica: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=wiseoneking post=88767807][/quote]someone died... Every other thing is secondary... Just mourn and move on.. Wetin concern me if na igbó or Yoruba?.. Does death know tribe
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by kiddapunk: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors:
not he's Nigerian not an ethnic bigot
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Edosao: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
May God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.