Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (117916 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.
Maybe his wife is from the East..
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by letitrainnow(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIP. So sad...
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by YeribanzavsAfon: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:

God's Mercy, more like.

How is Amarachi God's Mercy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Lugianostar(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is not funny any longer!!!
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by kayjay69(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Because you are a tribal idiot who sees anything and everything from a tribal perspective.

Have you stopped to think perhaps he had an igbo wife? Or maybe a dated someone by that name who he holds dear to his heart. Or a good friend of his.

Not everything is or has to be Yoruba vs Igbo.
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
He died last week,may his soul rip
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by negbike(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
What does it matter? TRIBAL BIGOT SPOTTED!

Smithkafors:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by lasisi69(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
camsyross:

Maybe the wife's name is Amarachi. (God's love)
God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex2184: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 2815060[/color]
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by kayo80(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
If he had died of a heart attack, it wouldn't have been news. Corona is now the new gig.

EVERYBODY BE AFRAID, PANIC, PANIC, PANIC, STAY AT HOME, DON'T MOVE. GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS. ACCEPT THE VACCINE.

And yet we used to have 150k worldwide death in a day before Coronavirus.

I watched one short clip on YouTube yesterday where one American doctor said he was asked to rule every death as Corona Virus related, even if the death was not caused by Corona virus. People die everyday, not they are going to make it seem like they are all dying from coronavirus.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Adeola Onasanya cry
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Kennydoc(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
camsyross:

Maybe the wife's name is Amarachi. (God's love)
God's grace

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by mopol123: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
R.I.P to him.
nairalanders please help a brother during this trying period, i never thought it will get to this level even 500 is not too small GOD BLESS. 3082318395 first bank
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
very nontribalistic man, anyone would think it's an Igbo restaurant, we need more Nigerians like this to move the country forward. Amarachi

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by SenecaTheYonger: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
kayo80:

I watched one short clip on YouTube yesterday where one American doctor said he was asked to rule every death as Corona Virus related, even if the death was not caused by Corona virus. People die everyday, not they are going to make it seem like they are all dying from coronavirus.

Yes, it's under the CDC and WHO's manifesto to record every death as a COVID-related death. Do you know the werid thing? It's not actually illegal because of some technicalities lol. So if you die from Cancer, it's COVID, and your family can't do anything about it. Many other doctors have said this same thing that guy said. I'll create a thread about true statistics of COVID 19 soon, maybe I'll mention you if you like

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by 8stargeneral: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
God we can do this alone.. forgive us our sins and come to our rescue.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by JB4life: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Den nyamiri don com again, see as den dey argue on top AMARACHI meaning. Confused people. Anyway d meaning na GOD'S GRACE. Lobatan grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by omocalabar(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:
retard

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by kayo80(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Yes, it's under the CDC and WHO's manifesto to record every death as a COVID-related death. Do you know the werid thing? It's not actually illegal because of some technicalities lol. So if you die from Cancer, it's COVID, and your family can't do anything about it. Many other doctors have said this same thing that guy said. I'll create a thread about true statistics of COVID 19 soon, maybe I'll mention you if you like

Wow! Please mention me when you create the thread.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
puremaker7:
This year 2020 get as it be.
The whole world is bleeding already
may God save us in the hands of this covid-19
R.I.P to the dead

My brother no be small thing, make God save us ni o
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by nnaeyes6: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIP

He might be washing dishes for Aunty AMARACHI
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
puremaker7:
This year 2020 get as it be.
The whole world is bleeding already
may God save us in the hands of this covid-19
R.I.P to the dead

Worst year ever. We are already in a global recession. I wish we can reset 2020 angry
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:

Probably his wife's name
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by YeribanzavsAfon: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
Den nyamiri don com again, see as den dey argue on top AMARACHI meaning. Confused people. Anyway d meaning na GOD'S GRACE. Lobatan grin

You are really stupid in a funny way shaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by sonnie10: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
I wonder why I have not noticed this place. Sounds more like Italian restaurant name.
Davanci
Masaretti
Gucci
Rossani
Amarachi

Many Italians go don dey miss road enter the place hoping to be served spaghetti.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by koning: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:

He obviously loves Igbo fresh meat. The best.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by 8stargeneral: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
God we can't do this alone... forgive us our sins and come to our rescue
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Joystark(f): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
May his soul RIP
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by DanseMacabre(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

How is Amarachi God's Mercy?

What is 'mercy' in Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.