Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (117912 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by 9jaRealist: 2:53am On Apr 23, 2020
RIP... sad
>
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by kamez(m): 3:00am On Apr 23, 2020
camsyross:

Maybe the wife's name is Amarachi. (God's love)
AMARACHI is "God's Grace"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by saajus: 3:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Maybe wife's name
Maybe mum's name
Maybe middle name (mum is Igbo)
Maybe biz strategy: Maybe it's Igbo dominated area and he's finding a way to attract them.
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by activities2020: 3:59am On Apr 23, 2020
RIP a goodman
I hangout in this restaurant but i never knew he was Yoruba ..
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by stevenchy16(m): 4:40am On Apr 23, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:
So sad.....rest in peace sir

If you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on the e-hailing platform, I'm available as a driver partner for weekly delivery/remittance.
Kindly quote me of interested

I am interested.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Gloriagee(f): 4:50am On Apr 23, 2020
You're definitely disturbed...

Braintrain:
Good riddance
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by erico2k2(m): 4:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Arrester171(m): 5:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Every death now is Corona virus, investigation in NY showing that most of the death recorded as Covid-19 are not covid-19
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by bigfish3k: 5:03am On Apr 23, 2020
bitingcool:

E reach to ask oo! Very expensive mistake
Thats why I support USA to be checkmating all these 'America wanna be countries' And their yeye supporters that will be asking the question
"if America can have it why can't others have it"

You all can now see why they can't have it because they can do this kind of mistake and put the whole world into problem mainly because of their non transparent way governance

Even Iran and North Korea never come up with their own mistakes ooo.
The last time Iran was flexing muscles with the US they ended up doing several mistakes shooting down a civilian Ukrainian aircraft and killed several Iranian citizens
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by grandstar(m): 5:08am On Apr 23, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
E no dey kill blacks, e no dey kill blacks see now
It's on record that more blacks are dying of the diseas than other races in USA

Where're those stuppid people saying that the disease doesn't survive hot whether

It kills blacks only that the tropical weather has slowed the spread. Flu thrives better in cold countries
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2020
jacy346:
maybe his wife is igbo
. Very correct. Yet to confirm, but rumours have it that Igbo women make the best housewives and bestest cooks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Bigchristo: 5:22am On Apr 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/19/nigerian-man-dies-coronavirus-new-york
they where able to give details of Nigerians in diaspora who died from this virus, but why are they playing politics with such information here at home? The reasons why 60% of Nigerians aren’t keeping social distancing is because they feel Nigeria ministry of health and NCDC are just covering up something by not giving details of infected person and those that died of this virus including those being discharged from the hospital
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by SavageMaster: 5:27am On Apr 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/19/nigerian-man-dies-coronavirus-new-york

It is Amarachi, not Amarachee. That's Igbo word, meaning "The Grace of God".

Coronavirus wahala don too much

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Bigchristo: 5:28am On Apr 23, 2020
NOETHNICITY:

Where're those stuppid people saying that the disease doesn't survive hot whether
Lol, California is currently twice hotter than Nigeria but people are still dying over there, the fact remains that it was Just mere speculations, even WHO is confused lol
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Judybash93(m): 5:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

Well, maybe he has close ties with people of igbo extraction.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by ozone4oz(m): 6:02am On Apr 23, 2020
CHaiiiiiiii
This is getting serious oooo
RIP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please ARM URSELF WITH HAND SANITIZER AND FACE MASK. REMEMBER MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
THEY ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE. You can easily to one yourself

HAND SANITIZER
Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

HOME MADE FACE MASKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0tAwjum5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo31wOAkbOQ
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Herdatural(m): 6:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Let me invite to the next amazing e-commerce website where you can become a DISTRIBUTOR and earn a salary for life. Registration is free for today ( while registering, click on CHEQUE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION to register free) cos It will be #21000 later. Hurry up and register. Share your link with friends too, rise together!!!
https://shopperswarehouse.ng/Fredquantum
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Brunicekid(m): 6:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors:
Simply put, he was not tribalistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Venzal: 6:20am On Apr 23, 2020
maasoap:

May be they all want to have a taste of covid-19. The only reason people are protesting against stay at home in Nigeria is hunger. But those clowns are shouting freedom. No be good health dem get wey dey make dem shouting freedom.
Lol. I see them as over-indulged and over-pampered. Imagine talking about "freedom" when people's lives are at stake.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by moshino(m): 6:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors:

Because he's the owner, and he can name it whatever he wants. When you or your father get yours you can name it whatever you want.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Prossah: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors:

Business strategy, igbo people around there patronized him more no doubt. Or his wife might be igbo.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by jacy346(f): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2020
ubecharles:
. Very correct. Yet to confirm, but rumours have it that Igbo women make the best housewives and bestest cooks
you will see best housewives and best cook in every tribe, country and race....Igbo women included.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Dreadful: 6:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
i don't know why the idiot couldn't look for a after name to give his resturant instead of such useless name..
He died well... Rest In Peace Piecesangry angry
An Igbo might have been his helping hand when he started from the scratch. My problem is with the name corrupting.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Dreadful:
An Igbo might have been his helping hand when he started from the scratch. My problem is with the name corrupting.
Funny developer grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Spain007(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors:

It could be a business transfer or married to Imo or Abia state woman.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by kelly72: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restjaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

His wife is Igbo, my friend stayed in their hotel when he traveled to USA in 2017.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by TheStarsAlign: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors:

Wife could be igbo; could have been in her honour or he might have just fancied the name. It's a brand name not his name.na
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2020
NOETHNICITY:

This is the reason the virus hit them hard, most black people where ignorantly and arrogantly going about their businesses with that assumptions in their heads, while white people are panicking over the virus.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by CreekCommando: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Smithkafors:
So that Igbos who are more in Brooklyn will eat his ewedurudeen food in error.
I went to Ekiti state Government House for something; I burst at Adebayo Road looking for where to eat a nice Igbo food. Unluckily, I saw a restaurant whose name resembled Igbo and very beautiful igbo soups advertorial on their signpost. When a plate of semo and the soup was brought, the soup was a very small mould of vegetable dropped inside a reddish tomato paste. I thought that was a prelude to the main soup; I waited for about 10 minutes without anything else coming; when I enquired further, I was told that was my order and I retorted ''is this what you have on your signpost?''. I paid her and left without touching the plate because that was their highest standard and she had spent some money to cook such.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Gloriagee:
You're definitely disturbed...

He is just seeking attention, don't give him the satisfaction of an audience, I think he might still have some food and money left, when his food/money runs out he would definitely come on here to cry and beg for handouts.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrester171:
Every death now is Corona virus, investigation in NY showing that most of the death recorded as Covid-19 are not covid-19
True, but most are covid19 related.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.