Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex (6333 Views)

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / The South Has Only One Candidate / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystiquefia:

What Do you mean by this nonesense? that warri should not be given significant attention because the capital is in ASABA? av been seeing the bias in your comments even with your alternate monikers about the good people of warri but chose to remain silent. tell us what is your problem with warri?
Mr Asaba is the state capital the earlier you start taken it the better for you

5 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Efewestern: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystiquefia:

you have spoken my mind

I greet boss, this COVID iish just putting men on ghost mode. What exactly is the purpose of this thread? if a group of people chose to call themselves a name, how is that inferiority complex?

Senseless thread.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Mystiquefia: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Mr Asaba is the state capital the earlier you start taken it the better for you

Are you dumb?? you cant even respond coherently to a simple question. you are obviously one of those pained, demented and tormented aniomas who dont see anything good in others even though you contribute nothing of significance to delta states purse. you go about shading other tribes on nairaland as though we are indepted to you. you're pathetic and full of hate.
according to your useless sentimental ideology warri should be deprived of significant progress and giant stride infrastructures because the capital of delta state is in asaba, yet your myopic hatefilled mind fails to tell you that the wealth and pride of the state comes from warri not asaba. you fail to realise that past governors who developed asaba with allocations meant for the state are not from anioma. you made a comment somewhere about anioma having independent state and i cant wait for that day, NONESENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Are you dumb?? you cant even respond coherently to a simple question. you are obviously one of those pained, demented and tormented aniomas who dont see anything good in others even thoug you contribute nothing of significance to delta states purse. you go about shading other tribes in nairaland as though we are indepted to you. you're pathetic and full hate.
according to your useless sentiment ideology warri should be deprived of significant progress and giant stride infrastructures because the capital of delta state is in asaba, yet your myopic hatefilled mind fails to tell you that the wealth and pride of the state comes from warri not asaba. you fail to realise that past governors who developed asaba with allocations meant for the state are not from anioma. you made a comment somewhere about anioma having independent state and i cant wait for that day, NONESENSE
cheesy if you finish talking you shift one place Because Asaba is the capital and it will continue God knows when cheesy grin As for Anioma becoming independent state everybody know is what we want but for now we are still Deltan cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Mystiquefia: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Efewestern:

I greet boss, this COVID iish just putting men on ghost mode. What exactly is the purpose of this thread? if a group of people chose to call themselves a name, how is that inferiority complex?

Senseless thread.

Bros I Tire oh. Some Kind people go just wake up in the morning, na pple wey dem go follow quarrel them go dey find. The Thread Useless die Because E Nor Concern any Ethnic Group wetin a collective group of people like call themselves.

and e get one okpoo wey dey misyarn anyhow for nairaland, whether na adaogwash1 abi Nwanyiogwashi.. That girl is annoying ahswear, she goes about spewing hatred on nairaland about warri. i dont know what her problem is.. the okpoo dy talk for the thread say we dey tribalistic, say na two capital dey delta state like say na her father develop asaba. i no just understand wetin she get against area
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by AmTruth: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bro you said it All
Lastorator:

personally as an Akwa ibomite I usually did not blow my trumpet, not until folks laid claims to my territory, I had to come out and speak for our people...

ordinarily we can survive on a low key, but when we feel threatened we can be loud
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by AmTruth: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
This thread is just like when you don't agree with some people, they look for a way to Query with you. And this is what the OP and his like want to achieve.

God bless South South.

God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Mystiquefia: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy if you finish talking you shift one place Because Asaba is the capital and it will continue God knows when cheesy grin As for Anioma becoming independent state everybody know is what we want but for now we are still Deltan cheesy

You're Obviously A Kid with an oversized phone and unlimited data access. even okowa no go fit kom out kom dey yarn opata like u dey yarn for nairaland. you just go about displaying your hatred on nairaland unabatingly. na me and you for this nairaland from today. anywhere i see u talk rubbish about warri u go smell pepper. very uncivilized uncultured girl, i wonder who brought you up... warri this warri that... pls we all in delta state cant wait for you to have your anioma state. you lots are not as productive as your brothers in the east and you have limited oil deposits in just ndokwa west and east. we go see how una go take survive. by the time una monthly allocation done dey d same league with gombe, nassarawa ur eyes go clear
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystiquefia:

You're Obviously A Kid with an oversized phone and unlimited data access. even okowa no go fit kom out kom dey yarn opata like u dey yarn for nairaland. you just go about displaying your hatred on nairaland unabatingly. na me and you for this nairaland from today. anywhere i see u talk rubbish about warri u go smell pepper. very uncivilized uncultured girl, i wonder who brought you up... warri this warri that... pls we all in delta state cant wait for you to have your anioma state. you lots are not as productive as your brothers in the east and you have limited oil deposits in ndokwa west and east. we go see how una go take survive. by that time una go dey thesame league like gombe, nassarawa and the rest. NONESENSE

lolz talking please shift Asaba is your capital and their is nothing you can do about it cheesy is better to be like gombe than to be in the state with you guys cheesy but for time being let's develop Asaba first cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by nokatakata: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Attache by fire by force. Biafr.aud people want to join SS becuase of oyel. iPods claim to be billionaires and own 99% properties in Africa, yet they want to claim a region that has always and is always rejecting them. Na by force? Una nor dey shame?
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Bros I Tire oh. Some Kind people go just wake up in the morning, na pple wey dem go follow quarrel them go dey find. The Thread Is Useless die Because E Nor Concern any Ethnic Group wetin a collective group of people like call themselves.

and e get one okpoo wey dey misyarn anyhow for nairaland, whether na adaogwash1 abi Nwanyiogwashi.. That girl is annoying ahswear, she goes about spewing hatred on nairaland about warri. i dont know what her problem is.. the okpoo dy talk for the thread say we dey tribalistic, say na two capital dey delta state like say na her father develop asaba. i no just understand wetin she get against area
Na police you dey call grin cheesy still call army join cheesy grin abi no be your part of Delta dey say we no be real Delta cheesy grin say we should join East or you think we don't forget cheesy even your people talk say that Asaba capital dey for no suppose be capital ? So why e dey pain you cheesy I am done with you

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Blackking98(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystiquefia:

They think they're vocal and outspoken with the way they go about attacking every tribe on nairaland. I'm Happy they're not as cunning and pretensive as the yorubas. because imagine say them don deceive all of us enter biafra then them kom dey bully us like this. e for nor funny at all

I'm Happy we can all see them for the bullys and insult mongers they all are. As It stands, it will be over my dead body to see my people being coalesced into biafra.
the matter na ded na. No right thinking SS group wants to be part of biafra
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Mystiquefia: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
lolz talking please shift Asaba is your capital and their is nothing you can do about it cheesy is better to be like gombe than to be in the state with you guys cheesy but for time being let's develop Asaba first cheesy grin grin

you talk like you just wrote jamb, and you're whiling away the time on nairaland until you're offered admission into a tertiary institution. your soul isn't clean and your heart is full of hate and impurities.
I dont have a problem with developing ASABA, It is you who go about nairaland spewing trash and malicious narratives about the development of WARRI. sit down and use your brain small girl
okowa maybe be govt Today, he will not be in govt tommorrow. POWER IS TRANSIENT..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystiquefia:

you talk like you just wrote jamb, and you're whiling away the time on nairaland until you're offered admission into a tertiary institution. your soul isn't clean and your heart is full of hate and impurities.
I dont have a problem with developing ASABA, It is you who go about nairaland spewing trash and malicious narratives about the development of WARRI. sit down and use your brain small girl
okowa maybe be govt Today, he will not be in govt tommorrow. POWER IS TRANSIENT..
I am done with you cool

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Skillsnigeria: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
The Lord will deliver all of you quarrelling in this thread.honestly Igbo don't need south south people or anybody, they just want to be on their own.because without oil,south south doesn't have any value to nigeria.i don talk my own,as a concern Yoruba Christian o

3 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Mace0lane: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
You are trying to explain a point to a tribe that believe you so insignificant you ought to be lost among it own.

When have you ever seen a Yoruba Hausa Fulani make senseless accusation about tribe in the NigerDelta ? Only one pathetic tribe does that n it's beta you know them for the foolishness their pathetic life is shrouded in.

No de waste your time de explain things to fools that know exactly what you are explaining but would rather deny it.

dukeprince50:
There was a thread created here on NL by a moniker okpalaAnambra.
He was asking if South south people have inferiority complex lol.
I'm just gonna explain things so we understand the south south people very well.
South southtribes unlike Igbos, Hausa or Yoruba does not actually go around telling people about their tribe, it's not something you find here in South south.
While the Igbos claim they own SE, Yoruba claim they own SW and Hausa is N, no tribe here claims SS and they are reluctant to mention individual tribe, it's different from inferiority complex
Just to confirm, Take a tour to port Harcourt and ask any port Harcourt born who owns portharcourt, trust me that person will be confused and most answer you will get is nobody own portharcourt but there are different part of the city that are populated by a specific tribe.
This is one reason why a greater part of Rivers State have rejected to align with the Igbos cos u hear them saying Igbos is Rivers and Rivers is Igbo. SS tribe does not reason like that and will rather want a ND republic instead of Biafra.
Most chest beaters in SS will tell you "you know me? I be Niger Deltan boy o" or "I be ph boy o"
You hear musicians saying portharcourt firstson bla bla they hardly call tribe,
There are musicians like Dorcan mighty, Timaya etc, I tell you, most people don't know their tribe.
People like Gentle Jack, Agbani, Taribo west etc, except you are a ND, you won't know what part of ND they come from, though we have people that still talk about tribe here but they are few and can even be counted.
Go to Delta, you may not hear tribe for a week but you will hear people shouting "area" upandan
Therefore Ilegend was not ashamed of his tribe when he said ND. Don't get it twisted
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Mystiquefia: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Na police you dey call grin cheesy still call army join cheesy grin abi no be your part of Delta dey say we no be real Delta cheesy grin say we should join East or you think we don't forget cheesy even your people talk say that Asaba capital dey for no suppose be capital ? So why e dey pain you cheesy I am done with you

See, The Political Relevance You all enjoy today in Delta State Is Because Of James Onanefe Ibori and urhobo man. Infact he foisted okowa on deltans against the wish of the overwhelming majority who camped behind tony oboh. infact the idea of power rotation was initiated by ibori.. ibori was the one who thought the scattered tribes of delta north how to play sophisticated politics by annexing delta north under the aegis "ANIOMA". otherwise you people were irrelevant to delta politics. under iboris regime, the deputy governor was from delta north. ibori and uduaghan were d ones who developed ASABA,,,
for you to turn around n insult their people shows you're an ingra

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Lipscomb(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
You're a bloody coward... Because the guy said the op isn't an igbo man and you agreed just like that. If the guy isn't igbo who could be An Hausa or a yoruba man that not give Fvck about the Niger deltal will now been claim your land.
dukeprince50:
i suspect that.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Mystiquefia: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mace0lane:
You are trying to explain a point to a tribe that believe you so insignificant you ought to be counted among it own.

When ahve you ever seen a Yoruba Hausa Fulani accuse make senseless accusation about tribe in the NigerDelta ? Only one pathetic tribe those that n it beta you know them for the foolishness their pathetic life is shrouded in.

No de waste your time de explain things to fools that know exactly what you are explaining but would rather deny it.

Ur Head Get Oil Bro, U Sabi wetin dey
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Efewestern: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Bros I Tire oh. Some Kind people go just wake up in the morning, na pple wey dem go follow quarrel them go dey find. The Thread Useless die Because E Nor Concern any Ethnic Group wetin a collective group of people like call themselves.

Very senseless thread Oniovo, we are thinking of how to survive, one nut-head is worrying himself about how a group of people choose to be called.

What these guys expected was that the minorities abandon their identity and tag along with a major ethnic group like its being done elsewhere.

As for the lady, just saw some of her comments... hmmmm

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lipscomb:
You're a bloody coward... Because the guy said the op isn't an igbo man and you agreed just like that. If the guy isn't igbo who could be An Hausa or a yoruba man that not give Fvck about the Niger deltal will now been claim your land.
i never said he is Hausa or Fulani. wen I said I suspect that it could mean different things, I'm sorry ur mind is twisted to reason things on just one particular way.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Yujin(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
even if you are bordered by this countries, you will still pay heavily if you sideline them. The problem is not the minority tribe but Igbos that think they can achieve without the minority tribe. They were on good terms before the Igbos did what is costing them till this day, even in the military coup, the Igbos fvcked up and till today Nigerians don't trust them, other tribes played their part and the Igbos wanted to play smart, the only person that can trust an igbo man is a fellow Igbo, you people have destroyed the few nice relationship you had with others. You shouldn't blame us, I love the Igbos but we have learnt to use long spoon to eat with them and we are careful. This is ur doing . sorry.
once trust is broken, it may never be healed
That guy is not Igbo. He's fulani and the same person as Arrewa and okpalaAnambra. His aim is to continue to put wedge between any unity we may achieve as we try to challenge them headlong. Disregard any person insulting the SS tribes as Igbos won't benefit from it. SS tribes benefit nothing fighting Igbos. Only two groups of people benefit and you know them already. Disregard anyone attacking SS tribes. Nairaland is faceless and fulanis are using it to stir division among us. You can check the date of registration of most of the monikers on this thread and you'll understand. Fulanis are scared for our unity. They'll do anything to frustrate it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Yujin(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
i never said he is Hausa or Fulani. wen I said I suspect that it could mean different things, I'm sorry ur mind is twisted to reason things on just one particular way.
Don't let them intimidate you on your thread. At present, who are those benefiting more from our resources? Is it not the Hausa/fulanis and the Yorubas? This should be your major concern. Igbos are no saints but they're the least of your worries. Imagine a Nigeria without Igbo. This is when you'll appreciate the Igbos more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yujin:

That guy is not Igbo. He's fulani and the same person as Arrewa and okpalaAnambra. His aim is to continue to put wedge between any unity we may achieve as we try to challenge them headlong. Disregard any person insulting the AS tribes as Igbos won't benefit from it. SS tribes benefit nothing fighting Igbos. Only two groups of people benefit and you know them already. Disregard anyone attacking SS tribes. Nairaland is faceless and fulanis are using it to stir division among us. You can check the date of registration of most of the monikers on this thread and you'll understand. Fulanis are scared for our unity. They'll do anything to frustrate it.
Irrespective of who is doing it, I don't feel good when someone insults my tribe. If he is a Yoruba, Fulani or Hausa then he must be very stupid to create a thread like that, whatever his mission is, he failed woefully
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Yujin(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
Irrespective of who is doing it, I don't feel good when someone insults my tribe. If he is a Yoruba, Fulani or Hausa then he must be very stupid to create a thread like that, whatever his mission is, he failed woefully
I agree with you. Always ask yourself the motive behind the person starting a thread and you'll understand the aim. Check the date of registration of that moniker for confirmation. You must understand that Igbos trying to breakaway is for good of all Christians in Nigeria. Those who are not comfortable with Igbos can always forge another path after the break up. Fighting the Igbos here while fulanis are killing people all over and sitting on our collective wealth only shows that we are foolish. They will continue to paint Igbos in bad light just so they can continue to strenghten their grip on power as we continue to fight ourselves. Always bear this in mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by allcomage: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lastorator:

personally as an Akwa ibomite I usually did not blow my trumpet, not until folks laid claims to my territory, I had to come out and speak for our people...

ordinarily we can survive on a low key, but when we feel threatened we can be loud
What do you by that? There is tribe and there state. Everybody belongs to a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Lastorator: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
allcomage:

What do you by that? There is tribe and there state. Everybody belongs to a tribe.

my state is my tribe
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by allcomage: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blackking98:
You can twist what I say to suit your tribal narrative, I'm not going to explain anything again because you know you're saying rubbish on purpose. Your brother opened a thread saying we have inferiority complex because we don't mention our tribe when asked but rather prefer saying Niger Delta or ss or ph boy or calabar boy or warri boy etc, and we're telling him that is how we prefer to be addressed and it's non of you people's business, nobody mentioned politics here because to you people everything is about politics, as u can see I've delivered my points without adding politics, if you can't hold an intelligent argument on this forum without adding politics to it then don't quote me anymore. Rubbish
This your line of thought is for teenagers but once you become an adult, you will appreciate the fact that the bases of living in Nigeria or Africa in a multiethnic society is tribal inclination. Ph ,calabar, warri boy is informal but if you are asked which state are you from? and Which tribe are you? Your answer will definitely change. Go to the government house or local governments hqs in the ss you will see that tribalism is rife. The issue is that some tribes are very small to make their presence known and do not have cities that is why the attachment to the major cities as a source for pride.

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
allcomage:

This your line of thought is for teenagers but once you become an adult, you will appreciate the fact that the bases of living in Nigeria or Africa in a multiethnic society is tribal inclination. Ph ,calabar, warri boy is informal but if you are asked which state are you from? and Which tribe are you? Your answer will definitely change. Go to the government house or local governments hqs in the ss you will see that tribalism is rife. The issue is that some tribes are very small to make their presence known and do not have cities that is why the attachment to the major cities as a source for pride.
How many form have you filled and they ask you tribe? Most things asked is LGA. We don't hide our tribe, it's just a normal here that tribe isnt mentioned often unless wen asked, You see people typing Igbo Amaka always on NL, it's just not like that in SS region, If we are not asked, we don't mention tribe.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Blackking98(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
allcomage:

Does that qualify for your Igbo brothers to say we're having inferiority complex? You say I reason like a teenager, so you mean 80% of the SS reasons like teenager's since you can't make your point without yapping trash. You do not know the South South and as such you can say what u like
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by allcomage: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
Anathema?
lol, Biafra lost the first battle because they thought they could do it alone and the SS region showed them whose boss.
Without the SS, you can't achieve Biafra, until we let u go, u can't bro. in as much as I don't like what Asari Dokubo said, that's what slavery is. You can't be free from Nigeria without the SS help. Keep thinking we are irrelevant, Calling Igbos slave is bad but you can't achieve your goal without us. Why do you think many Igbos are rushing SS, only few people who didn't know a thing about history thinks it's cos of oil, it's more than that bro.
Till today you hear Igbos saying the minority tribe betrayed them but that's not true, we were sidelined by the Igbos and we act decisively. That is why Asari can open his gutter mouth and call a tribe slave. You are helpless without us, insulting us is bad, we are the masters here
And you will achieve Niger delta republic without Igbo? Your future is interwoven with Igbo future after all igbo are the second largest population if not first in the ss. The so called Oil cannot find buyers now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by allcomage: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystiquefia:

They think they're vocal and outspoken with the way they go about attacking every tribe on nairaland. I'm Happy they're not as cunning and pretensive as the yorubas. because imagine say them don deceive all of us enter biafra then them kom dey bully us like this. e for nor funny at all

I'm Happy we can all see them for the bullys and insult mongers they all are. As It stands, it will be over my dead body to see my people being coalesced into biafra.
Your expression is a mere sentiment not rational. I am from ss ,Biafra guarantee you to control your resources not a man from kastina or jigawa coming to owe your oil and you are happy to be a guard and at the same time kill you. If it's what you want good luck to you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amid Fears Over Insecurity, Makinde Accuse Journalists Of Stoking Ethnic Tension / For Mimicking Tinubu, Fans Threaten Sabinus' Life & Career. Photos / Attahiru Jega, New Inec Chair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.