Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex (6334 Views)

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / The South Has Only One Candidate / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

So you now have tribe in ur so called south south.. Thought you all are Niger Delta
Olodo, we never said we don't have tribe, we said most of us in ND region are reluctant mentioning our tribe, it's a multi-ethnic region, why should we go ahead calling tribes especially on a faceless forum.
There is a misconception that it's inferiority complex and we just want to address the issue but as usual, ur fellow Igbo boys decided to masturbate on the thread.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
Olodo, we never said we don't have tribe, we said most of us in ND region are reluctant mentioning our tribe, it's a multi-ethnic region, why should we go ahead calling tribes especially on a faceless forum.
There is a misconception that it's inferiority complex and we just want to address the issue but as usual, ur fellow Igbo boys decided to masturbate on the thread.

But you go about speedily calling yourself Niger Delta to the rest of Nigerians.. While in ur SS you reluctantly mention your tribe bcus of multi ethnicity .. Let me ask you have you ever seen a yoruba telling a yoruba his yoruba in south west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

But you go about speedily calling yourself Niger Delta to the rest of Nigerians.. While in ur SS you reluctantly mention your tribe bcus of multi ethnicity .. Let me ask you have you ever seen a yoruba telling a yoruba his yoruba in south west.
lĺare u thick headed, what concerns us with Yoruba, you should try travel so you know that different people behave differently, don't just live in Yoruba and decide everyone behaves like Yoruba, just because something is done in a particular region doesn't mean it's should be done everywhere. There is something peculiar about Africans which also differentiate us from the rest of the world but we see it as normal thing while the western world think it's inconsequential.
While u can say I am from Yoruba which is normal to u, here in SS we just call our states or our town. It is wen we have to be specific and maybe tribe comes, then we can boldly call our tribe.
Travel and live in SS region for at least a year and understand the people.

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2020
shizzle1:
you this fool, anyone who diaagrees with your stupid Nider delta nonsensical nomenclature is Igbo abi?

Idiyot

mischievious yerobnaza, why dont you clarify him that you are a descendant of a fellen demon
The former thread was created by an Igbo guy, I've seen another thread where someone asked if we are not proud of where we come from, the Igbos attack the ND people the most on NL and they are still the ones who says SS and SE are one, we should stop confusing ourselves
https/www.nairaland.com/5495511/south-south-what-wrong-some?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpQ_0gZKWNVPDNw

That is another thread by an Igbo guy
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by shizzle1: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Mystiquefia:

[s]Bros I Tire oh. Some Kind people go just wake up in the morning, na pple wey dem go follow quarrel them go dey find. The Thread Useless die Because E Nor Concern any Ethnic Group wetin a collective group of people like call themselves.

and e get one okpoo wey dey misyarn anyhow for nairaland, whether na adaogwash1 abi Nwanyiogwashi.. That girl is annoying ahswear, she goes about spewing hatred on nairaland about warri. i dont know what her problem is.. the okpoo dy talk for the thread say we dey tribalistic, say na two capital dey delta state like say na her father develop asaba. i no just understand wetin she get against area[/s]
oga shut up abeg. Stop over-reaching your importance. She said the truth

You're just a bitter, hateful twerp
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
lĺare u thick headed, what concerns us with Yoruba, you should try travel so you know that different people behave differently, don't just live in Yoruba and decide everyone behaves like Yoruba, just because something is done in a particular region doesn't mean it's should be done everywhere. There is something peculiar about Africans which also differentiate us from the rest of the world but we see it as normal thing while the western world think it's inconsequential.
While u can say I am from Yoruba which is normal to u, here in SS we just call our states or our town. It is wen we have to be specific and maybe tribe comes, then we can boldly call our tribe

You have a thick brain for understanding.. My emphasis on yoruba is also to show you, how reluctantly yoruba don't care if you are yoruba in south west region just as you in ur ND. Same way igbos reluctantly don't care if you are Igbo in south east, same way you reluctantly don't care about anyone tribe in your multi ethnicity ND..

But then you speedily call ur yourself Niger Deltans in the face of Nigerians just to feel among

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

You have a thick brain for understanding.. My emphasis on yoruba is also to show you, how reluctantly yoruba don't cares if you are yoruba in south west region just as you in ur ND. Same way igbos reluctantly don't cares if you are Igbo in south east, same way you reluctantly don't care about anyone tribe in your multi ethnicity ND..

But then you speedily call ur yourself Niger Deltans in the face of Nigerians just to feel among

we don't do that to feel among we do it cos it's normal here and we are used to it. Next time put all necessary punctuations in ur statement and construct a better sentence so someone could understand better. It's a written word not spoken, we can interpret differently.

U think an Ijaw, Ikwerre, Urhobo etc will have to call ND just to feel among? Who doesn't know these tribes in Nigeria or NL? We call it cos it's how we roll not what u think is best
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
we don't do that to feel among we do it cos it's normal here and we are used to it. Next time put all necessary punctuations in ur statement and construct a better sentence so someone could understand better. It's a written word not spoken, we can interpret differently.

U think an Ijaw, Ikwerre, Urhobo etc will have to call ND just to feel among? Who doesn't know these tribes in Nigeria or NL?

Well Ijaw Ikwerre might not. Certainly urhobos will. You don't use ND on ursef but you speedily use it on the rest of Nigerians.. P. S nothing wrong with my statement, if minor any, we are not for English class here
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by shizzle1: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:

The former thread was created by an Igbo guy, I've seen another thread where someone asked if we are not proud of where we come from, the Igbos attack the ND people the most on NL and they are still the ones who says SS and SE are one, we should stop confusing ourselves
https/www.nairaland.com/5495511/south-south-what-wrong-some?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpQ_0gZKWNVPDNw

That is another thread by an Igbo guy
you dont even know how to post a link...smh

Now listen, its only an ignorant person that doesnt know that nairaland is full of mischief makers and you belong in that category

Most of those threads you see with such headlines are created by yorubas and are meant to spite the SS amd pitch the SE against the SS just to draw hatred towards the igbos

Recently, there's one animal called 'arrewa' he is an aboki_ that speaks igbo and uses google translator too, he also has other monikers with igbo names, he uses them to cause trouble and incite hate between Igbos and SS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Dedetwo(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
There was a thread created here on NL by a moniker okpalaAnambra.

He was asking if South south people have inferiority complex lol.

I'm just gonna explain things so we understand the south south people very well.

South south tribes unlike Igbos, Hausa or Yoruba does not actually go around telling people about their tribe, it's not something you find here in South south.

While the Igbos claim they own SE, Yoruba claim they own SW and Hausa is N, no tribe here claims SS and they are reluctant to mention individual tribe, it's different from inferiority complex

Just to confirm, Take a tour to port Harcourt and ask any port Harcourt born who owns portharcourt, trust me that person will be confused and most answer you will get is nobody own portharcourt but there are different part of the city that are populated by a specific tribe.
This is one reason why a greater part of Rivers State have rejected to align with the Igbos cos u hear them saying Igbos is Rivers and Rivers is Igbo. SS tribe does not reason like that and will rather want a ND republic instead of Biafra.
Most chest beaters in SS will tell you "you know me? I be Niger Deltan boy o" or "I be ph boy o"
You hear musicians saying portharcourt firstson bla bla they hardly call tribe,
There are musicians like Dorcan mighty, Timaya etc, I tell you, most people don't know their tribe.
People like Gentle Jack, Agbani, Taribo west etc, except you are a ND, you won't know what part of ND they come from, though we have people that still talk about tribe here but they are few and can even be counted.
Go to Delta, you may not hear tribe for a week but you will hear people shouting "area" upandan
Therefore Ilegend was not ashamed of his tribe when he said ND. Don't get it twisted

Definitely when someone does not know or ashamed of his/her ancestry roots, he/she suffers from inferiority mentality. This goes to the term "black". The freed slaves refused to associate with mother land Africa claiming to have been sold by the continent hence decided to arrogate color to themselves which is by the way very derogatory.

Again it is foolhardy to even insinuate that Ndigbo had claimed South East. By the way, southeast only exist in the foolish figment of imagination of dummy Nigerians. Ndigbo do not claim any imbecilic geographical expression as their home rather they express right of domain to their ancestral home whether it is in the north, west, east or south of Nigeria. Any red-blooded Igbo person in the so-called south-south of Nigeria who failed to boldly acclaim his/her ancestral Igbo roots should not deserve pint of free air. Only a fool or deranged individual does not know his/her roots.

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Dedetwo(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
The pains of being a minority.

It is an act of idiocy by trying to drag everybody into the pit of denial of ancestral roots. Minority does not equate to behavioral disorder.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Well Ijaw Ikwerre might not. Certainly urhobos will. You don't use ND on ursef but you speedily use it on the rest of Nigerians.. P. S nothing wrong with my statement, if minor any, we are not for English class here
in ND we call ourselves portharcourt boys, warri boys, etc, the tribe is called but it's rare. Do u get that?

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Dedetwo(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:

Lol at the the line saying you know more of South south, I'm not here to argue who knows more about SS. I just tell you how we reason here, accept us that way, this is not the first thread I've seen where people said ND is ashamed of tribe.
I've seen two And the both thread is created by Ibo boys. I just don't understand why you choose to insult us and also want us to be part of a visionless Biafra. Good luck though

Please keep your silly inferior mentality to yourself. Who the hell is "We" in the bolded junk in the above post? The above post reeks inferior complexity by arrogating ground knowledge of the so-called South-south or silly Niger Delta to oneself. And do you think I hail from South-North?

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please keep your silly inferior mentality to yourself. Who the hell is "We" in the bolded junk in the above post? The above post reeks inferior complexity by arrogating ground knowledge of the so-called South-south or silly Niger Delta to oneself. And do you think I hail from South-North?
stupid Ipob pig spotted, u are pained cos u won't leave Nigeria, just like Asari said, we are ur masters and u pitiful slaves won't leave without our approval
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
in ND we call ourselves portharcourt boys, warri boys, etc, the tribe is called but it's rare. Do u get that?

I get that.. In south east region and south west region, no one cares also, you see things like owerri boy, Aba boy, Lagos boy, Ibadan boy.. Don't get me wrong, you can use that in ur region.. Don't use that on the rest of Nigerians, we don't know a tribe called Niger delta but a region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Dedetwo(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2020
ChristianNorth:
I am Niger Delta Igbo with Hausa root.

I can't remember ever calling myself ND or Hausa.

I am Igbo and proud.

ND is not a tribe but an economic community.

Be guided

You are true son of your father. Only the ones with Yari.ba roots tend to call themselves Niger Deltans. Whatever the crap means, I do not know. Even the useless Godwin Alabi-Isama now refers to himself as a full blooded Igbo man. He could be given because his Yari.ba-Hausa mother almost destroyed him.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Dedetwo(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

you igbos want to fight and insult everyone, is this how you plan on achieving biafra??

The dude, omonnakoda, whom you replied to his/her post with the above is not Igbo. He/she doubtfully is a Yari.ba who might have spent a little sorry ass of his/her life in Rivers State.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Dedetwo(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
stupid Ipob pig spotted, u are pained cos u won't leave Nigeria, just like Asari said, we are ur masters and u pitiful slaves won't leave without our approval

You have been exposed. You are a molded jackass who can detect who is IPOB on a public forum. I have written that those ninnies such as you who deny their ancestral roots suffer from dementia. By the way, it takes one "stupid Ipob pig" to spot another. Please get lost!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Lajet: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
The Igbos don't need oil, you will exploit without Nigeria, oil is something that holds every region down, even the Igbos. There is free money from oil so we are reluctant to do any other thing, we don't hate Igbos, if u live in SS, you should have known that but we(humans) all have ego and it's really annoying wen someone tries to bring down ur ego.
We disagree to agree.
BTW, u are among the few reasonable people on NL, you construct ur sentence to avoid conflict with others unlike those other touts on NL.

Your local government may not even have one single drop of oil.

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Lajet: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
The Igbos don't need oil, you will exploit without Nigeria, oil is something that holds every region down, even the Igbos. There is free money from oil so we are reluctant to do any other thing, we don't hate Igbos, if u live in SS, you should have known that but we(humans) all have ego and it's really annoying wen someone tries to bring down ur ego.
We disagree to agree.
BTW, u are among the few reasonable people on NL, you construct ur sentence to avoid conflict with others unlike those other touts on NL.

You are very confused you mean that Igbo don't have oil? Which Local government area in River State is the highest Oil-producing local government area

5 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Dedetwo(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2020
omonnakoda:
There is east of River Niger and there is west of River Niger

Brendel
Old Rivers
Old Cross River

Omo, it appears you are punching above your weight class on this issue. Please try reset your upstairs. In Nigeria and for people with above average intelligence, west of River Niger may includes Lagos and entire Yari.ba land. grin grin grin grin
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by omonnakoda: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Omo, it appears you are punching above your weight class on this issue. Please try reset your upstairs. In Nigeria and for people with above average intelligence, west of River Niger may includes Lagos and entire Yari.ba land. grin grin grin grin
Dende iku is out on day release from the sanatorium where he spends his dotage.
We have to be kind to senior dotards and explain things to them slowly

Dende this thread is about " South South"

So when we say east or west of Niger, that is clear to younger people with functional cerebra.

Dende we are talking of South South east of Niger and west of Niger.

OK?

By your reasoning west of Niger might include New York and East include Bombay?
Ibologic
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by allcomage: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
Then our papas and momas are called portharcout,warri,sapele, calabar mamas and papas respectively.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Dedetwo(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Are you dumb?? you cant even respond coherently to a simple question. you are obviously one of those pained, demented and tormented aniomas who dont see anything good in others even though you contribute nothing of significance to delta states purse. you go about shading other tribes on nairaland as though we are indepted to you. you're pathetic and full of hate.
according to your useless sentimental ideology warri should be deprived of significant progress and giant stride infrastructures because the capital of delta state is in asaba, yet your myopic hatefilled mind fails to tell you that the wealth and pride of the state comes from warri not asaba. you fail to realise that past governors who developed asaba with allocations meant for the state are not from anioma. you made a comment somewhere about anioma having independent state and i cant wait for that day, NONESENSE

You have come across like a person whom someone could have a cordial and normal conversion. There is nothing wrong if Delta State has two capitals, thus one administrative capital and economic capital. I guess you got it all wrong with your outburst which is uncalled-for and looks premeditated. The above post seemed to imply what the poster did not expressly stated and therefore a matter of insinuation. I love to have a state which can pose two important cities, one administrative capital and the other economic capital. Believe me your response underscores what Nigeria has become lately.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Dedetwo(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2020
omonnakoda:

Dende iku is out on day release from the sanatorium where he spends his dotage.
We have to be kind to senior dotards and explain things to them slowly

Dende this thread is about " South South"

So when we say east or west of Niger, that is clear to younger people with functional cerebra.

Dende we are talking of South South east of Niger and west of Niger.

OK?

By your reasoning west of Niger might include New York and East include Bombay?
Ibologic

Omo Orisirisi, we have to be unkind enough to remind the junior stiffs that a sentence conveys a thought.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2020
allcomage:

Then our papas and momas are called portharcout,warri,sapele, calabar mamas and papas respectively.

grin grin grin he don't even get it, that's the problem. This PH, warri, calabar boys is for kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Mystiquefia: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

You have come across like a person whom someone could have a cordial and normal conversion. There is nothing wrong if Delta State has two capitals, thus one administrative capital and economic capital. I guess you got it all wrong with your outburst which is uncalled-for and looks premeditated. The above post seemed to imply what the poster did not expressly stated and therefore a matter of insinuation. I love to have a state which can pose two important cities, one administrative capital and the other economic capital. Believe me your response underscores what Nigeria has become lately.

You're right about my outburst being premeditated. I have been watching with rapt attention how the poster goes about spreading hate about the good people of warri but stood aloof. Her latest outburst, I couldn't take it anymore hence I reacted that. I have nothing against anioma pple honestly
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Eastlink(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
So you're referring to a thread created by OkpalaAnambra aka Arrewa a known northerner with several moniker. You should be ashamed of yourself OP.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Eastlink(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
wen it comes to politics, PDP will sweep almost every local Govt in Rivers State, Though South south also look for a credible candidate and vote for him/her as the case of bayelsa, but party has an influence in the politics.
Most times PDP tends to get a candidate ikwerre.
The only time an Ikwerre would have lost is during Odili tenure wen Harrison from Kalabari was a strong opponent but Harrison was killed weeks to primaries and? that made Odili became the gov.
infact Kalabari boys fought for Wike to become the governor and Abonnema became a warzone during both presidential and gubernatorial elections.
But now wen Wike came in, he began to introduce tribal politics in Rivers State, Originally, we are not like that
It’s obvious you're small child. Who told you Ikwerre introduced tribal politics in Rivers states? Very funny.
The Ijaws are the masters of tribal politics, in fact old Rivers state was founded on Ijaw nationalism. However that stronghold died in 1998 when Abacha carved out the Ijaws to Bayelsa. Therefore, one can rightly say there are no Ijaws in Rivers state, what we have are the Kalabari who existed as an ethnicity before the creation of Rivers state.
Current Rivers state is more Igbo in outlook than Ijaw, only that the Ogoni are the second tripod in the balance.

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Eastlink(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are Igbo and Rivers at same time?
Maybe u are half Igbo half Rivers right?
Small boys everywhere. I'm done with this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) / A Juju Man Was Part Of Army That Captured President Alpha Conde -photo / If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.