Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,131 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

"I Have Unprotected And I'm Sick" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Unprotected And I'm Sick" (639 Views)

Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Have Unprotected And I'm Sick" by eddieguru(m): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

Although, I'm not good at writing

I had sex with a girl I met on Facebook, and now my urine hurts.

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infected with...

While I'm taking treatment i've been having coloured urine ( yellow, brown and orange)

Guys I'm simply confused right now...advise a brother cry cry
Re: "I Have Unprotected And I'm Sick" by Thoryeeb(m): 12:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Go for HIV test na grin
Re: "I Have Unprotected And I'm Sick" by olumide3367(m): 12:58am On Apr 23, 2020
I will be your host on whatsapp and I will take you through the following:

1. Organic Poultry farming which include Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Noilers etc. From your backyard.

2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size. From your backyard.

3. Organic Snail Farming using self feed and watering method from your backyard.

4. Organic pig farming
(The no smell method).

5. Organic Goat farming from your backyard.

6. Organic Rabbit farming. You can start make money from the by-product even before selling the Rabbit itself. From your backyard

7. Organic Treatments/medication for all Livestocks. No more Gumboro & Lasota, No more Synthetic drugs and antibiotics.

8. Home made Feed formulation for all livestocks. Reduce cost of Feeding from 70% to 30%.

9. Crops and vegetable farming with little or no space in a bucket or sack bag at your backyard.

10. How to prepare Organic Multivitamin with Calcium and Electrolyte, Organic Broad spectrum, Molasses, ACV, LAB,IMO, Tagiri, Organic antibiotics, Organic fertilizer, Organic Pesticide etc. With this, you can start selling the supplement to people around you.

Bonus Class:
1. How to produce millions of odourless maggots to feed all livestocks with 40% Crude protein.

2. Free mentorship for 3 months.

This is not just a training, but an empowerment program to help you cope with this pandemic.

Interested person should Contact: *DM on whatsapp 07015585967* now to secure a slot.

Few slots remaining.

1500# per course and 50% discount for all courses
Re: "I Have Unprotected And I'm Sick" by lalasticlala(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2020

(1)

VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / Sextape Escapades - Varsity Stories / Please Help: My Husband Wont Stop Fighting About My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.