Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! (1028 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / "I Have Unprotected And I'm Sick" / It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2021
For guys: Apart from the sleepness nights and the counting of calendar dates for her next cycle, and hoping that tiny drops of active precum sperm cells hasn't found an egg to fertilise — pray u dont meet someone who is definitely looking to put a false pregnancy on you after getting pregnant for another guy...

For ladies: avoid pregnancy, infections and ritualists... if some men sleeps with you with or without protection though, your pucci will start to rot !!!grin
Re: Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! by Sonnobax15(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
BadRadio,may you live long cool. For dishing out this special advice to future men who may likely become victims of paternity fraud tongue

1 Like

Re: Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! by YeyeGbami: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Beware of std
Re: Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
BadRadio,may you live long cool. For dishing out this special advice to future men who may likely become victims of paternity fraud tongue
grin

Re: Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! by XXXXTENTACION: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Skin to skin is way more sweeter... undecided
Re: Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! by baralatie(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Badradio go and marry abeg
Re: Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
baralatie:
Badradio go and marry abeg
the thing is "who will I marry"?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Legally Receive Money From America / About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! / Guys This Is A Question For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.