Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes (24317 Views)

Zeeworld: Monday January 21st 2019 Update On ‘twist Of Fate Season 2’ / Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Heart 2 Episode 591-593 / 7 Things we dont like about Zeeworld Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by deebrain(m): 4:22am On Jan 22, 2021
Abi Oooo...

I tried watching the channel too, let me know the thing in their relationship operas that catches the fancy of women...

I really don't know.

The actors and actresses are good looking though....
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't watch Zeeworld because I can't relate. If life was as complicated as portrayed in those those soaps, more than half the world's population will be suffering from severe high BP

Maybe it's actually that complicated in India...

Who knows

Sometimes, I wonder what really goes on in the minds of the originators of those scripts.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Abbeylincson:

They won't even notice that you removed it

Or better still, I will stop visiting my father's place as soon as I have successfully had it removed.

That should work. smiley Sweet revenge.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2021
ermias11:

Simple! Because of the love and romance themes of the series. They want to live their fantasies through the screen

Live the real life.

Nothing beats it.

Who has fantasy really 'helped'? It only makes them sadder beings.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Smile4mee01: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Because there is an insatiable desire in most men to admire women and give women the attention at whatever cost.

As you saw women opening their body, you didn’t see your brothers typing;

-Spit on me, I am your tufiakwa!
-Check DM.
-Opoorrr!
-Thanks for your acceptance baby.
-You are so damn pretty.
-This one waist go break preek o.
-Etc

Abi you think all the likes on their pages are from their fellow women? It is your FEW men in business and comedy liking those pictures.

You are right to some extent. However, you are simply attacking the symptoms not the disease. Because some men put on such comments should not motivate a woman and other women to do same.

Feminism and women tell men that the future is female and we should not see women as sex objects yet they do the opposite. How will women earn respect from men if they keep going down this path.

If a twerk challenge comes out tommorw, a large percentage of ppl will be women. Ask many girls around, between Chiamanda Adichie or Ngozi okonjo Iwela and Toke Makinwa, ask them who they would rather be.

This is not a thread to bash women. There are still good women out there, but it must be continually be difficult for them seeing women doing the wrong thing seemingly get more attention.

Men too struggle and have their own issues. And take part of the blame.

But we muvee.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by meobizy(f): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
After all was said and done, OP chose to remain ignorant. This is Nairaland after all so I'm not surprised. I blame whoever pushed this rubbish to the front page. Oh yeah, it's the point of a mere chat forum at the end of the day.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by bluefilm: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Some of these women can be so stupid.

That's why they watch most of these stupid indian shows.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Jaybee3455(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Eileene:

I used to watch them before but I hardly finish any they are cool sha but their girls are just too skinny always looking like crayfish.
nice dp. Where do you reside

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.