Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes (24325 Views)

Zeeworld: Monday January 21st 2019 Update On ‘twist Of Fate Season 2’ / Zeeworld Series - Update On King Of Heart 2 Episode 591-593 / 7 Things we dont like about Zeeworld Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Ryan03(f): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
ItsTutsi:
guy this ur comment cracked me up!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I don laugh tire
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Coinbased: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Ryan03(f): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nigerianboi1960:

True. I don't watch Philippino movies but I watch select kdramas. The acting is impeccable. Even Hollywood films no act pass Koreans.

Indian movies are immensely stupid. Too much nonsense, foolish slo-mo, plus stupid stories.
my niggar!
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Jimmy231: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
pocohantas:

When you are done playing ostrich, I will know.

I bet you also have female friends who watch football and no one thinks they’re special. The lies we tell ourselves. undecided
You can't compare girls that watch football to this your dump ass programme Zee.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Fakbrown: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
I was working in one hotel, that's Nollywood actors and actresses came to Lodge they where invited by the governor of the state during campaign period, see how this female actresses where disturbing us about zeeworld, if the channel was available, I was like so if you people get crazed about zeeworld, who one come watch ona, you people will not come and watch the nonsense you acted

1 Like

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Eileene(f): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ryan03:
fine face and no ass grin but I am actually after their plots, the way they display emotions, not childish at all.
I agree their plots are more complex unlike that of zeeworld that can act in one building throughout but zeeworld can fall my hand sha with their zooming of faces at that point I just can't defend them i still love gangaa tho

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Jimmy231: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ryan03:
married man spotted. I like your maturity
Everybody for him own I wonder people way no they go Joint go drink or smoke go they use there evening do don't know they got cruise too imagine Man watching zeeworld because of her wife. I go leave her with the television go smoke my Igbo can't even spend evening for house
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Ryan03(f): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Eileene:

I agree their plots are more complex unlike that of zeeworld that can act in one building throughout but zeeworld can fall my hand sha with their zooming of faces at that point I just can't defend them i still love gangaa tho
I just can't watch zeeworld, not my thing at all but I don't think those who do are stupid or have low IQ, imo, that sort of thinking is the just too shallow
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Ryan03(f): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jimmy231:
Everybody for him own I wonder people way no they go Joint go drink or smoke go they use there evening do don't know they got cruise too imagine Man watching zeeworld because of her wife. I go leave her with the television go smoke my Igbo can't even spend evening for house
lol, your matter tire me. Every man to his own true true
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by chrisj2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
The OP did not mention football or sports, he did specifically say he does not get a chance to watch the News.
Having said the above, some women also partially watch football especially when it is National football - Nigeria playing in big tournaments.
Even my grandma - RIP did take minor interest, my mother used to like to watch wrestling - the old ones from the UK...
However, social media and multi-channel TV subs and general decline in education and the country going backwards has changed a lot of what our women and men too care about... Social media, the internet and mobile data is wasted on a lot of Nigerians...
I went to Nja and found out that the Nigerian women were playing at MKO, I could not find anyone to go and watch the match with me... Pity! Women not even interested in other women doing well but spend so much time on social media and watching crap on TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ryan03:
ah! No need na, you guys will soon go your separate ways. I don't think there is anything you can do in this situation except you want to fight. I hate stress, thank God for phones, I go just face my own cause from your explanation, she is being unreasonable

I will never see her again- at least not at the old man's place. That is sealed in the heavens. That was last year by the way.

You know how these teenagers behave. Especially the little girls. She totally neglected the fact that we were actually sitting in my father's house. And I am one of his first sons.

She was born yesterday after all which is quite understandable. So, I had to play it cool as the bigger guy. We are now elders after all. cool Lol
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by ItsTutsi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
there is nothing extraordinary about them but na only dem dey de shout extraordinary everyday haba!!
praiseneo:
grin grin

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by ItsTutsi(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
there is nothing extraordinary about them but na only dem dey de shout extraordinary everyday pass haba!!
Ryan03:
I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by praiseneo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
ItsTutsi:
there is nothing extraordinary about them but na only dem dey de shout extraordinary everyday haba!!
to crown their stupidity something go happen like 10 people go de shocked at the same time then camera go pick their face one by one with one bastard sound track for background. embarassed for Godsake why the cam no fit show all of them at once ahhh
E no go better for Indians ooo undecided
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by alabi484(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
mansakhalifa:
So, naturally I don't post a lot on Nairaland.

But this time, you see, I need help. I need answers. Mostly from the esteemed community of the "fairer sex" smiley .

Please can someone explain to me what the blooming obsession/craze with these lame Indian shows on Zeeworld[or any other station] is all about

I am trying to watch the news here, but my cousin has been holding on to the damned remote control device.

I have asked her why these drowsy programmes always get her raved up but the silly girl has her dreamy face way too locked on to the screen to give a reasonable answer and I am surely gonna lose my cool any moment from now.

But... before then... I seek answers from kind and well-meaning Zeeworld aficionados and ladies out there.

What is this Bolly-whatever obsession about- really?! Honest answers please.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses to my little question.

And, oh, never mind my rants. I am just a bit riled up at the moment. These programmes bore me. More like... stink!

Awaiting your kind responses.

- Yours puzzled,
Mansakhalifa

P.S. *And let's not even talk about their accents* sad

They say there are 3 stages of zeeworld if you have a woman in the house.

1. The stage where it's irritating

2. The stage where their actions look foolish

3. The stage where you're hooked too.

I'm on stage 2 I think.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Bebson007(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ryan03:
married man spotted. I like your maturity
thanks jare.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Seyzcham91(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
girls are so hard to understand and they are known to be obsessed with stupid and meaningless stuffs
Bigflamie:
Bro, we are on the same lane. Can't still understand why they are so addicted to that shitty zeeworld.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by askakim(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
me no dey subscribe full again because she won't allow meto watch my football instead Na Zeeworld
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by NoToPile: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
After paloma and Diego,I vowed not to follow any of these contionous series/soap operas or even watch season films.I was obsessed with Diego/ Paloma ( practically every one was)

I would be dreaming what might happen in the next episode grin grin it was that bad

Almost 15 years after it ended I still don't watch them with my heart , I might jusy watch if the station is on but never with the fervency and vigour we used to watch paloma, never - my own personal policy I would rather watch a 2hr movie and be done with it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by RioCarputo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I thank God for delivering me from "zee world addiction". I never knew I could break off from that addiction. Now it stinks to me. Instead of sitting to see what Pragya, Ashana, Bani etc are up to, I just write write write.
I pray God delivers the rest of my family members soon especially my mom lols
Aunty Goodevening....please I need a job.....any job seriously...... i can work as a salesboy or errandboy or messanger seriously.....I stay in Ibadan currently but I can travel..... I will be waiting for your timely response.... thanks ma'am
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by ermias11: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
mansakhalifa:

But this time, you see, I need help. I need answers. Mostly from the esteemed community of the "fairer sex" smiley .

Please can someone explain to me what the blooming obsession/craze with these lame Indian shows on Zeeworld[or any other station] is all about

I am trying to watch the news here, but my cousin has been holding on to the damned remote control device.

I have asked her why these drowsy programmes always get her raved up but the silly girl has her dreamy face way too locked on to the screen to give a reasonable answer and I am surely gonna lose my cool any moment from now.

But... before then... I seek answers from kind and well-meaning Zeeworld aficionados and ladies out there.

And, oh, never mind my rants. I am just a bit riled up at the moment. These programmes bore me. More like... stink!

- Yours puzzled,
Mansakhalifa

Simple! Because of the love and romance themes of the series. They want to live their fantasies through the screen

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Abbeylincson(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Hmmmm...

When did I become this slow?

I didn't even consider this!

Thanks, man. I hope they don't roast me when I finally make my move.

That is my only fear. I won't let them know though. Secret.
They won't even notice that you removed it

1 Like

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
I've never been a fan of it. Don't know what people whatch there. I like more of action and horrors. A little comedy and adventure. I don't even remember that there's zeeworld.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by somehow: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
pocohantas:

You need to be an evening newspaper to watch/know a program that aired in the early 2000s? We talking 2004-2005, if I am correct here. A program that shutdown the whole Nigeria?

I guess the people that watched Village Headmaster and Willie Willie are fossils. Jornwhite, keep your brain company often. grin

You are mixing things up.
most of those Indian soap are nothing but dumbness
the storyline
the acting
the dressing
everything just too fake and dumb if you put logic into it.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by somehow: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Deicide:
The day I watched the Zee world I lost 80% of my IQ

I had to block off the stations before my children lose their intelligence

1 Like

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Olatheo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I thank God for delivering me from "zee world addiction". I never knew I could break off from that addiction. Now it stinks to me. Instead of sitting to see what Pragya, Ashana, Bani etc are up to, I just write write write.
I pray God delivers the rest of my family members soon especially my mom lols
I pray may God deliver my brother's wife as he delivered you o grin. You won't believe I wanted to watch Biden inauguration yesterday, this woman kept the remote control. I almost ran mad, I just jejely left the house for her

1 Like

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
mansakhalifa:

- Yours puzzled,
Mansakhalifa

I don't watch Zeeworld because I can't relate. If life was as complicated as portrayed in those those soaps, more than half the world's population will be suffering from severe high BP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
pocohantas:

No mind them. I guess they were not born when the whole of Nigeria watched Diego and Paloma. Hehehehehe cheesy

Imagine his effrontery @ “how dare you compare”. Reminds me of GOT fans and their brazen superiority complex. They will open their useless mouths to tell you GOT is for people with high IQ. What have they used their high IQ to do? grin
Funny I didn't watch Diego and Paloma. The one that really shook Nigeria was Second Chance grin I hardly missed an episode! cheesy

That and Secret of the Sands. Ruth and Raquel cry
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Ebymyk(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bro, you are not alone, finally some people are with me on this worrisome issue...my family members no dey allow me watch my favorite shows...my football....Kai...wish I can block that channel permanently... every time,lets watch gangà,Zara....thunder fire zeeworld tv ..it has taken over many families...I mean it's terrible...

1 Like

Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Thazard(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
scoundrel:
I know I’m wasting time and effort, but I’ll make this quick: Imagine how you enjoy watching the Premiere League? That’s how much enjoyment your cousin gains from Zeeworld. Imagine how much you enjoy posting comments on Nairaland? That’s how much enjoyment she gains from their programming. Imagine how much you enjoy betting on sports competitions? She feels the same. Imagine how much Nairalanders enjoy criticizing the government?

At the end of the day anything which someone enjoys, just replace the activity with Zeeworld and the individual with your cousin. I can delve deeper into the mechanics of the channel’s enjoyment. Time and time again I’ve learned not to bother.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Magnoliaa(f): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't watch Zeeworld because I can't relate. If life was as complicated as portrayed in those those soaps, more than half the world's population will be suffering from severe high BP

On. Point. cheesy It's just exactly what I've learnt from books on writing. Characters' Struggles/Conflict/Flaw and all that. It's a technique in every writer's toolbox, and if you're not breaking your characters down to their lowest, killing them psychologically, professionally, and ... (I've forgotten the last P), readers won't be hooked. Everything is "exceedingly heightened" in novels - unlike drab, boring and random real life.
Re: Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes by Dannyilo(m): 12:53am On Jan 22, 2021
Its truly irritating. It makes our ladies dull and always seeing life from an unrealistic perception. I get angry just sitting 5mins watching zee world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.