Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) (80556 Views)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Ryan03(f): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

So you know ger parents and did her money made her the overall best student in her class?
pls keep quiet, if everyone have equal access to such opportunity, we will have intelligent youths, it not just about being best, how many middle or low class citizen did she have in her class? Dont be unfortunate pls

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Legendguru: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by zedegit: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Wish they could loan her to Nigeria to help us slay buhari's beloved boko haram

Loan wetin?

The ones here how have you treated them? Loan oshi.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

India had her first female combat pilots in 2016

Bhawana kanth
Arvani chartuvedi
Mohana singh

Stop disgracing yourself online

And atleast try to google
am talking of the US, (India was a typo) idiots like you always celebrate mediocre.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Sailorsoldier1: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:

Can't you correct without cursing?
Your father and mother are the real olodos for failing to give you proper home training
hahahahahahaaaaa....kill ur fada
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Sailorsoldier1: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Organicist95:

A member of 64RC....not 62RC
oh yes...thx
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Sailorsoldier1: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:

You sound very angry.
You done chop?
No o...I never chop o...a hungry man is an angry man...shud I send account number?
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
oh yes...thx

cheesy
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by moonbender(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Vulcan24:

[s]you obviously don't av any experience with the Nigerian system[/s]

from my personal experience with Nigeria I know this country is the no 1 killer of dreams and has destroyed countless lives.

I was talent spotted by SSS and some high ranking police officers before and during my NYSC but the decay in the system robbed me of a career in the Intel community

don't doubt me, I was sharp and fit mentally n physically that u can't miss me when we meet but forget it. Nigeria is filled with too many forces setting our youths back

to succeed in this country u just need God

You sure don't have as much fact as I have about Nigeria.

If you had your dream cut short by a single or small group of person doesn't mean the country took your dreams away.

All of us are guilty!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by amaks: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wow congrats to her. This is good news. Let her bomb all those terrorists, wishing her more successes.
Just for clarification please, I'm proud of her and this does not reduce the greatness of her accomplishment, but weren't we also celebrating Blessing Liman few years ago? For same feat.

Encouragement and congrats to all women in Nigeria, stay strong and motivated. You can achieve!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
bigiyaro:
am talking of the US, (India was a typo) idiots like you always celebrate mediocre.
Lol after you have typed India up to 5 times
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
moonbender:

You sure don't have as much fact as I have about Nigeria.

If you had your dream cut short by a single or small group of person doesn't mean the country took your dreams away.

All of us are guilty!

y u defending a country that has render half her youth useless and migrating abroad

the facts are glaring at you still.

which one is small group? isn't it an institutional failure and system collapse in this shithole. oh boy if u wanto argue not wit me... u av no idea
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
bigiyaro:
shameless country, something that India achieved since 1993, Nigeria is celebrating it in the year 2020, if enlistment are done by merit in this country, we would have gotten more than 100 combatant female pilots by now. Am sure this babe is highly connected, its unfortunate that she will never see any combat cos her family won't allow it and naija don't even have any combat aircraft worthy of air combat, highest she will become an armchair pilot and instructor, in any case, Congratulations to her.

Bhawana Kanth is one of the first female fighter pilots of India.

She was declared as the first combat pilot along with two of her cohort, Mohana Singh, and Avani Chaturvedi. The trio was inducted into the Indian Air Force fighter squadron in June 2016. They were formally commissioned by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar.[After the government of India decided to open the fighter stream in India Air Force for women on an experimental basis, these three women were the first to be selected for the program.

In May 2019, she became the first female fighter pilot in India to qualify to undertake combat missions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhawana_Kanth

The first female fighter pilot in India was inducted 2016 and became a fighter pilot in 2019, the same year our own first female fighter pilots were winged to conduct combat operations.

In the rush to insult Nigeria and the brave young ladies, you failed to do basic research and instead embarrassed yourself with bogus info.

The 22-year-old woman is flying fighter jets and blasting BH to tell, but you that can not even carry cutlass to defend your village get mouth.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
The 22-year-old woman is flying fighter jets and blasting BH to tell, but you that can not even carry cutlass to defend your village get mouth.[/quote]picture of her in the cockpit....idiot.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Vulcan24:

y u defending a country that has render half her youth useless and migrating abroad

the facts are glaring at you still.

which one is small group? isn't it an institutional failure and system collapse in this shithole. oh boy if u wanto argue not wit me... u av no idea

The fact that you feel useless doesn't mean Nigeria made you useless because same Nigeria made sure the young ladies achieved their dreams with opportunities, local and international training and support.

Apply yourself like the young ladies and stop crying on the internet.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
bigiyaro:

The 22-year-old woman is flying fighter jets and blasting BH to tell, but you that can not even carry cutlass to defend your village get mouth.picture of her in the cockpit....idiot.
[/s]

Where is the picture?

You are better off joining local vigilante group in your village..
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
bigiyaro:

Typo? American and India are too far apart..

So, America with over 300 years of combat history inducted their first fighter pilot in 1993, just 27 years before Nigeria so how long was 27 years ago?

Who care sef if not low self-esteem people and kolomentality people like you..
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

Typo? American and India are too far apart..

So, America with over 300 years of combat history inducted their first fighter pilot in 1993, just 27 years before Nigeria so how long was 27 years ago?

Who care sef if not low self-esteem people and kolomentality people like you..
go hug transformer.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
shadeyinka:

Khafaya is a CITIZEN of the United States of America.

Her Nigerian parents provided the platform for career growth NOT Nigeria.

If you feel Nigeria did it, who are her classmates?

Too many lazy comedians on NL... grin grin grin
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
bigiyaro:
go hug transformer.

Hugging transformer is your job, justs top lying and embarrassing yourself on the internet.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

The fact that you feel useless doesn't mean Nigeria made you useless because same Nigeria made sure the young ladies achieved their dreams with opportunities, local and international training and support.

Apply yourself like the young ladies and stop crying on the internet.

the fact that you feel you are useless and hence thinks am in your category dosent mean you still can't achieve in life.

rather than giving advise you can't afford ... kindly take a hike to the mountains and isolate yourself for 7days so God will change your internet miserable life to reality

it is well with you dumbass
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

Too many lazy comedians on NL... grin grin grin
I'm glad you are the chairman!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/26/kafayat-sanni-the-world-of-nigerias-first-female-fighter-pilot/amp/

She emerged the overall best pilot at the NAF 401 Flying Training School, Kaduna State, in 2017, and thereafter, she was moved to the United States of America to train at the US Aviation Leadership Programme.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Vulcan24:

the fact that you feel you are useless and hence thinks am in your category dosent mean you still can't achieve in life.

rather than giving advise you can't afford ... kindly take a hike to the mountains and isolate yourself for 7days so God will change your internet miserable life to reality

[/s]

I felt that everyone is not supposed to fold their arms and watch what is happening in our country. Everyone could always play their part - Flight Officer Kafayat Sanni..

Apply yourself like the young ladies, follow your dreams and get superb moral, professional and National support that you need to excel in life and achieve your dreams like the wonderful brave Nigerian ladies.

The brave young and patriotic Nigerians are currently bombing BH to hell and protecting the lives of you and your family while lazy cowards and unpatriotic people like you sit on the internet displaying hated and bad bele,
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
shadeyinka:

I'm glad you are the chairman!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/26/kafayat-sanni-the-world-of-nigerias-first-female-fighter-pilot/amp/

She emerged the overall best pilot at the NAF 401 Flying Training School, Kaduna State, in 2017, and thereafter, she was moved to the United States of America to train at the US Aviation Leadership Programme.

shadeyinka:

Khafaya is a CITIZEN of the United States of America.

Her Nigerian parents provided the platform for career growth NOT Nigeria.

If you feel Nigeria did it, who are her classmates?

I really don't get your contradictory, lying and ridiculous posts.

First you said she's not a Nigerian citizen even though she was born right here in Nigeria.

Secondly, you posted a link Nigeria did not provide any platform for career growth, but she was selected and admitted into the Nigerian military and the NAF, Nigeria gave her the best training that made her the best overall fighter pilot training in her class right here in Nigeria, Nigeria also sent her to the US for more training in the US, but you still ignorantly said Nigeria did not give her any platform for career growth.

You even posted an article that to prove that she was trained right here in Nigeria at NAF 401 Flying Training School, Kaduna State, but you still ignorantly disputed the fact that Nigeria trained her or that Nigeria did not provide any platform for career growth, you even asked for her classmates. Where is this sense in your right and left zig zag rubbish?

You are a walking contradiction and your posts are very shameful and embarrassing to read.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Vulcan24:

I felt that everyone is not supposed to fold their arms and watch what is happening in our country. Everyone could always play their part - Flight Officer Kafayat Sanni..

Be like the smart, brave and patriotic young lazy instead of lamenting and boring us with your frustration, laziness and pettiness.

Say thanks to the young ladies, pray for them and show gratitude and appreciation for risking their lives to protect cowards, ungrateful and jealousy people like you.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

I really don't get your contradictory, lying and ridiculous posts.

First you said she's not a Nigerian citizen even though she was born right here in Nigeria.

Secondly, you posted a link Nigeria did not provide any platform for career growth, but she was selected and admitted into the Nigerian military and the NAF, Nigeria gave her the best training that made her the best overall fighter pilot training in her class right here in Nigeria, Nigeria also sent her to the US for more training in the US, but you still ignorantly said Nigeria did not give her any platform for career growth.

You even posted an article that to prove that she was trained right here in Nigeria at NAF 401 Flying Training School, Kaduna State, but you still ignorantly disputed the fact that Nigeria trained her or that Nigeria did not provide any platform for career growth, you even asked for her classmates. Where is this sense in your right and left zig zag rubbish?

You are a walking contradiction and your posts are very shameful and embarrassing to read.

My first post was wrong.

Your response was sarcastic!

My second response again was to show you I already saw my error!

But you seem....
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by biomedics(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
While others are using big hijabs to cover their potentials, Kafe is soaring
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
shadeyinka:

My first post was wrong.

Your response was sarcastic!

My second response again was to show you I already saw my error!

But you seem....

Fact is, we go through this needless back and forth because many of you don't read or follow the discussion, you just go to your usual anti Nigerian default to bash and drag Nigeria good or bad.

Yes, we have challenges, but we are trying.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

Fact is, we go through this needless back and forth because many of you don't read or follow the discussion, you just go to your usual anti Nigerian default to bash and drag Nigeria good or bad.

Yes, we have challenges, but we are trying.
I honestly think:
You don't know Nigeria!
You don't understand Nigeria!

People are angry: however those close to the corridors of distribution of our commonwealth see things completely differently.

Should anyone blame them?

The "we who are trying" are not complaining! These have hope renewed that things will continue like this until the time of their children's children
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
shadeyinka:

I honestly think:
You don't know Nigeria!
You don't understand Nigeria!

People are angry: however those close to the corridors of distribution of our commonwealth see things completely differently.

Should anyone blame them?

The "we who are trying" are not complaining! These have hope renewed that things will continue like this until the time of their children's children

I'm a Nigerian and I know Nigeria.

The fact that you are angry with Nigerian doesn't mean the rest of us including the brave young Nigerian fighter pilots must be angry with Nigeria.

Apply yourself and quit crying on the internet. Ask what you can do for your country and not what your country can do for you.

These young ladies did not sit on their ass crying and staying mad and angry at Nigeria, they applied themselves and worked hard to achieve their dream.

Too many lazy Nigerians sit on the internet crying and moaning with a poor sense of entitlement that everything must be given to them by the FG instead of getting off their lazy asses to do the work.

Please, this topic is not about your anger and anti-Nigerian headache, it's about Kafayat Sanni, a brave young lady and the first Nigerian female fighter pilot so go and start your own topic to let the world know how much you are mad and upset about your life.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

I'm a Nigerian and I know Nigeria.

The fact that you are angry with Nigerian doesn't mean the rest of us including the brave young Nigerian fighter pilots must be angry with Nigeria.

Apply yourself and quit crying on the internet. Ask what you can do for your country and not what your country can do for you.

These young ladies did not sit on their ass crying and staying mad and angry at Nigeria, they applied themselves and worked hard to achieve their dream.

Too many lazy Nigerians sit on the internet crying and moaning with a poor sense of entitlement that everything must be given to them by the FG instead of getting off their lazy asses to do the work.

Please, this topic is not about your anger and anti-Nigerian headache, it's about Kafayat Sanni, a brave young lady and the first Nigerian female fighter pilot so go and start your own topic to let the world know how much you are mad and upset about your life.

No one has any problems with Kafayat Sanni. She has succeeded amongst tens of millions. She should be appreciated.

The problem of Nigeria apart from clueless leadership are psycho-fans who see nothing wrong with the destination this country is going.

*These are happy that our country depends mainly on Crude Oil as a means of sustainance.
*These are happy that size of economy is determined by how much we import.

I can bet that almost everything you are putting on is from China or another country.

These people are proud that:
*Nigeria cannot clothe herself
*They are proud that we still import pencils and erasers from China
*They are proud that all our paper products are imported
*These people see it as a sign of greatness that even threads and buttons are imported.
*They see nothing wrong that Nigeria cannot refine the crude oil they possess
*They don't care that that Nigeria is not exactly sure of how much oil Mobil, Shell, and co are mining other than that which they are told.
*These people seem not to know that their senators collect money from DGs and Chairmen of Parastatals
*These people see the lopsidedness in resource sharing as normal
*These people don't care now that success in Nigeria isn't by hardwork and resilience alone but who you know.
*To these people Corona Virus pandemic is another political avenue to make money.
*These people do not care that there is no foreseeable HOPE for a young person.

I could go on and on...

What you celebrated as "Nigerian" is like using one person who won a jackpot lottery as an example to others to keep up hope: are beneficiaries of lotteries good examples to emulate?

Our governments look like one who plan not for their children's future but who are happy to incure massive and unpayable debt for them.

Look out and say truthfully that there is HOPE for the average young person in Nigeria. (I am not talking about the one in a million statistics like Kafayat)
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
shadeyinka:

No one has any problems with Kafayat Sanni. She has succeeded amongst tens of millions. She should be appreciated.

The problem of Nigeria apart from clueless leadership are psycho-fans who see nothing wrong with the destination this country is going.

*These are happy that our country depends mainly on Crude Oil as a means of sustainance.
*These are happy that size of economy is determined by how much we import.

I can bet that almost everything you are putting on is from China or another country.

These people are proud that:
*Nigeria cannot clothe herself
*They are proud that we still import pencils and erasers from China
*They are proud that all out paper products are imported
*These people see it as a sign of greatness that their threads and buttons are imported.
*They see nothing wrong that Nigeria cannot refine the crude oil they possess
*They don't care that that Nigeria is not exactly sure of how much oil Mobil, Shell, and co are mining other than that which they are told.
*These people seem not to know that their senators collect money from DGs and Chairmen of Parastatals
*These people see the lopsidedness in resource sharing as normal
*These people don't care now that success in Nigeria isn't by hardwork and resilience alone but who you know.
*To these people Corona Virus pandemic is another political avenue to make money.
*These people do not care that there is no foreseeable HOPE for a young person.

I could go on and on...

What you celebrated as "Nigerian" is like using one person who won a jackpot lottery as an example to others to keep up hope: are beneficiaries of lotteries good examples to emulate?

Our governments look like one who plan not for their children's future but who are happy to incure massive and unpayable debt for them.

Look out and say truthfully that there is HOPE for the average young person in Nigeria. (I am not talking about the one in a million statistics like Kafayat)
[/s]

If you truly don't have a problem with the brave young Nigerian fighter pilots, then why are you in the thread created to acknowledge her achievements questioning her Nationality, denigrating Nigeria and shouting that Nigerian are angry at Nigeria?

Have you applied to join the Nigerian military or showed great skills and talents like the young Ladies and got denied by Nigeria? Of course, the answer is NO.

I know your type, you are angry and mad at your life and you go around blaming Nigeria and the whole world for your failure.

As I said, go and start your own thread and stop derailing this thread with your pettiness and jealousy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.