Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) (80559 Views)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:
First Female Fighter Pilots In History
there might be others though!

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Deepthoughts:
please is this lady a NAF personnel or a USAF personnel if nigerian origin?, besides sometimes back one Blessing was also celebrated as been a first female pilot,I think she was said to have even gotten involved in a Boko Haram bombing mission way back, please can anyone knowledgeable offer clarifications.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2020
She deserves all the compliments for this great achievement. Well done Kafi

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Osidazz19: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2020
Nice.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Hoodbilonia: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2020
Very risky job.
They pay like white o.
But one slight mistake in the air
And missles go send you go orun

3 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2020
Deepthoughts:
please is this lady a NAF personnel or a USAF personnel if nigerian origin?, besides sometimes back one Blessing was also celebrated as been a first female pilot,I think she was said to have even gotten involved in a Boko Haram bombing mission way back, please can anyone knowledgeable offer clarifications.
She's a NAF personnel who underwent training in the US......

Blessing Liman is the first female Air Force pilot (she flies only transport planes ) .She's not a combat pilot

4 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by klas(m): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Deepthoughts:

She is a NAF personnel.

She was trained in NAF Kaduna and emerged best graduating student in 2017.

She was sent for further training in USA in 2018 and has since returned to Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=NigerianSage post=88751681][/quote]
NAF Personal judging from the flag she carries, this was in 2019 though, however if I was her I will just stay and work in the US cos she is not going to get anything near waht she was trained for in those dead box we call fighter jet in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Sailorsoldier1: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Wish they could loan her to Nigeria to help us slay buhari's beloved boko haram
wat is wrong with this wan? Loan her to Nigeria ...is she American? Shes Nigerian, she went for flying course abroad. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by LordShiva97(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Impressive!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Wish they could loan her to Nigeria to help us slay buhari's beloved boko haram
where are the Igbo amaka crew, this one no be Igbo oh, she's just a Nigerian that's all

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Sailorsoldier1: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2020
GogetterMD:
She's a member of the US Airforce and not the Nigerian Airforce.
We recently commissioned female fighter pilots back home one or two years ago I think
Sharrap! She finished from the Nigerian Defence Academy a member of 64 RC...She's a commissioned officer in the NAF.... She went for Flying course abroad , she is a fighter pilot.

3 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by vanunu: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Mace0lane:
Yoruba Amaka !

Many people will commit suicide willingly over this news before day break but ko Kan aye.

Yoruba lawa !

The first ever female pilot from Nigeria has flat head.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Ablemax(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Onyi22, Come and see ya mate o.......

Ya own na to d open that ya yeast and bacteria infested puna upandan!!!

Dis why I love nairaland the Savage comments

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by BigTableShaker(f): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Igbo amaka.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by youngestgrad(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Who is her FATHER?
Who is her FATHER?
Who is her FATHER?
Who is her FATHER?
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by RTSC: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2020
To come and fly archaic jets.

Yeye
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Deepthoughts: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
She's a NAF personnel who underwent training in the US......

Blessing Liman is the first female Air Force pilot (she flies only transport planes ) .She's not a combat pilot
ok tanx.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2020
erico2k2:

there might be others though!

There are others, but she's the first.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by hgnbello(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Beauty With Brain.. More Wins
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Good news coming from the Muslim side for the first time since I was born.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Gals with unbleached dark skin are really Hustler. I don't know y it's always lyk dat
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2020
GogetterMD:
[/b]She's a member of the US Airforce and not the Nigerian Airforce[b].
We recently commissioned female fighter pilots back home one or two years ago I think

So why the green white green badge on her uniform?
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Cholls:
my brother she wasn't trained here in Nigeria. Shioooor!
Yeah my bro is also an Airforce fighter pilot and also had his training abroad USA. Nigeria don't train fighter pilots

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by MoIbrahim: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Igbo Amaka, always number 1. grin

Mazi Kanu must hear this.

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by saajus: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2020
I think she's in the Nigerian Airforce but was trained by the US Airforce.
GogetterMD:
She's a member of the US Airforce and not the Nigerian Airforce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.