Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) (80560 Views)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 6:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Nobody should claim this one as Yoruba Igbo. Na too like better things.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Youngpo413: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Its two of them. Where is the other girl?

I think one is a fixed wing fighter pilot and the other is a rotor wing fighter pilot.

OP, find her... grin
yeah, OPPO will 'find' her....OPPO FIND.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by properties4sale: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Food for ogas, them go use prick expand her from inside!!! Useless hopeless men
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by RichDad1(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2020
GogetterMD:
She's a member of the US Airforce and not the Nigerian Airforce.
We recently commissioned female fighter pilots back home one or two years ago I think
Seems your eyes is paining you?
Can’t you see the flag on her uniform?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by salamudeen(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Person wey i dey see almost everyday here.. with her honda crv.. though many people here doesnt even know her they see her as a norm not as a pilot she no dey do gra gra inside town. you would never know she is the one, it was even nairaland that made me know her if not i would also be ignorant of her being a fighter jet pilot...

5 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by RichDad1(m): 6:16am On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Wish they could loan her to Nigeria to help us slay buhari's beloved boko haram
She’s with the Nigerian Air Force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 6:17am On Apr 23, 2020
does she war for Nigeria?
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by GamalNasser: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2020
GogetterMD:
We recently commissioned female fighter pilots back home one or two years ago I think

She is member of Nigerian Airforce ...she only went to the US jet type rating

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by saintade01(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2020
GogetterMD:

What's this one saying angry

Your type are the one that just want the downfall of this nation. Go and read the article again undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Felix6: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Of what use is it for some one to be trained with latest Ferrari and Lamborghini, only to come back home and start driving badly used golf 3, 2001 model.

3 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by RichDad1(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2020
salamudeen:
Person wey i dey see almost everyday here.. with her honda crv.. though many people here doesnt even know her they see her as a norm not as a pilot she no dey do gra gra inside town. you would never know she is the one, it was even nairaland that made me know her if not i would also be ignorant of her being a fighter jet pilot...
People are usually humble. They don’t seems to crave for attention that much.

3 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Obrigadoo: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Kudos to Kafi..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by moshino(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Wish they could loan her to Nigeria to help us slay buhari's beloved boko haram

Why can't you or your own people there do it. You monkeys always want already made by someone else, while you waste your time and life on nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by rummmy: 6:23am On Apr 23, 2020
sarrki:

Nigeria Killed dream ?

You Don't Mean it! Who is Nigeria, if I May Ask? Let us Be Very Clear, Our Parents Failed Yesterday and We Are Failing Today. We All Corrupted Nigeria and The Consequences of Our Sustained Family/Communal Powered Commonwealth Looting is Hurting us Today. Our Failure As a Country, is Our Fault As A People! Don't Cry For Nigeria, Cry For YOU... YES YOU! WE ARE ALL NOT WELL!

count me and my family out... Those that failed Nigeria knows theirselves.

3 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by scoundrel(f): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2020
I hope she won't twerk to celebrate this achievement.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Toosure70: 6:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Nice.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Wow Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by onadana: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Esseite:
Congrats to kafayat...

Nigeria limits dreams.. she obviously was not trained here.

How do people reason?She went for an exchange program and you are here saying what you don't know. Ask?

4 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Poster girls, they won't do any real combat flying.
They re just for publicity and vogue magazines.
They should celebrate the real pilots who risk their lives for others.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2020
scoundrel:
I hope she won't twerk to celebrate this achievement.

What kind of comment is this? Your mates are progressing in life, but your own concern in life is twerking.

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2020
sarrki:

Nigeria Killed dream ?

You Don't Mean it! Who is Nigeria, if I May Ask? Let us Be Very Clear, Our Parents Failed Yesterday and We Are Failing Today. We All Corrupted Nigeria and The Consequences of Our Sustained Family/Communal Powered Commonwealth Looting is Hurting us Today. Our Failure As a Country, is Our Fault As A People! Don't Cry For Nigeria, Cry For YOU... YES YOU! WE ARE ALL NOT WELL!

There is 20% or perhaps even 30% of Nigerians willing to change this country not just by words, gross indicipline, tribal bigotry or selfish political intrests bt by action.

They need to identify themselves.

This lady is making us proud because she wasn't trained here and her sheer determination.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by jaggabban: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2020
OMG! See how this place dry for LIKES. If the name was Amaka, we would av been seeing 1k likes. Chai flat headers are bigotic motherfvckers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 6:35am On Apr 23, 2020
onadana:

How do people reason? She went for an exchange program and you are here saying what you don't know. Ask?

You just don't know..
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by daluvdr: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Esseite:

Dont generalize.... a lot of Nigerians towed the right part, had beautiful dreams, made good grades but Nigeria limits majority.

Was watching a documentary on Sadio mane of liverpool and he said the only occupation every child in his village defaults to is farming.. despite going to school and making good grades, which very well replicates here.. are they corrupt aswell?

Nigeria limits majority...

Nigeria is full of selfish, hateful people, Nigerian leaders are just a reflection of the Nigerian people, selfish and self centered

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Chirowman(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2020
congrats to her she's representing Nigeria very well.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by scoundrel(f): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

What kind of comment is this? Your mates are progressing in life, but your own concern in life is twerking.

Sad.
duh-duh-duh-duh.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by ArcAO: 6:46am On Apr 23, 2020
My salute!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by ArcAO: 6:47am On Apr 23, 2020
My salute! undecided
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Deepthoughts: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=NigerianSage post=88749959][/quote] please is this lady a NAF personnel or a USAF personnel if nigerian origin?, besides sometimes back one Blessing was also celebrated as been a first female pilot,I think she was said to have even gotten involved in a Boko Haram bombing mission way back, please can anyone knowledgeable offer clarifications.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Congratulations Kafi baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.