Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result (46001 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by raphloren: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with d father's action except that he didn't surpport it with cane. He's lucky mother didn't take her turn too. May God not give us unserious kids.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Africans are still animals.You spent 21k so what?

No need to assault your child.

I see all Nigerian, men and women supporting this bestuality.

It shows that Nigerians have not yet evolved.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by golddust6000(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
They should be worried of 3million Chinese in Zambia
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
raphloren:
I don't see anything wrong with d father's action except that he didn't surpport it with cane. He's lucky mother didn't take her turn too. May God not give us unserious kids.

No wonder you are an animal
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

So of what good is the slap ?

Just going to let the boy fear when he fails next time ..

Why not dialogue?

Maybe he has no interest in school?

Maybe he is getting bullied at school?

And you think he will tell once you have slapped him

You self check am

Nigerians are animals.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by gennysq(f): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
But the boy had Distinctions in Music �

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
chinazaekpere12:

I bet you didn't even read the post well, you'd have noticed that the boy was absent from some of his major papers

How do you justify assault?
Animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by StivoeDevoe: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
hmmm am sory for you it actually paiful
however beating him will not solved the situation but calm him and ask him what he want to do with his life after you cry
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Tapout(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
some women don't have sense i swear.....why was she recording it ??
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nigrians, male and female.have just confirmed that they are animals for supporting this bestiality.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tapout:
some women don't have sense i swear.....why was she recording it ??

Very good she did.

I know an animal like you would abuse your kids.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Babapyro: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:
Now that is a country that works people have rights

You don't have the right to hit anyone

People have to learn

You can't go about slapping a young man because you re his father

That is child abuse
the only reason the police invited him is because of the video not because he slapped his child, y'all just reason like goats sometimes.
He spent 8mill on the boy and he failed to show up for the exam and you're here saying trash.
It is people like you that end up raising miscreants as children.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Babapyro: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
raphloren:
Exactly, he didn't do enough sef
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by stanliwise(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
inspayard:

Am not an advocate of physical assault but you don't expect a man to keep his cool over his son's failure nd bdw torture is simply inflicting severe pain on someone,its not like the man is a monster or something so stop painting him as such.
I am not, first who recorded it is a question to ask. He should have discipline his son at home Jeje and keep quiet.

Let us assume that there is more than than eye can see and the police didn’t just call him for just a small discipline on the son.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by oodua1stson: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
The mother recorded it, tried to stop him from dealing with the child and also leaked it to internet.

You see, the number one enemy most men have is Thier wives.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by NumbEmotions(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

People have to learn

That is child abuse
And letting a child go bad is child applause

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by inspayard(f): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=stanliwise post=88766766]I am not, first who recorded it is a question to ask. He should have discipline his son at home Jeje and keep quiet.

Let us assume that there is more than than eye can see and the police didn’t just call him for just a small discipline on the son. [/quote
I don't think it is the man that recorded the video.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by stanliwise(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
nsiba:

https://www.nairaland.com/5811877/jss2-yul-edochie-told-father.

Don't preach NONSENSE to my hearing again...
And what happen to wande coal and two face that dropped out and their father didn’t beat them? Timaya forsake his mom advice to become a banker and ran to Lagos, you know the rest?

Kanye west forsake his Mom ( who was a senior professor) and left school. Where is he now?

The parent didn’t beat them and yet they succeeded. Life isn’t black and white. When you know your children very well then you would know who to beat and who you won’t.

Grow up
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Realtalk20: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

You need help son

That is what years of abuse does

Calling a stranger son is a sign of deliquesce in bastardism

You guttless bastard

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Tapout(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
ProudBiafran:

Very good she did.

I know an animal like you would abuse your kids.

lol... who be this object undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by theultimatep3(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

How many nigerians really turned out great ?

Why is the rate of sucide on the rise

Why can't u share personal things with your parents

How many nigerians are affectionate with thier parents

It's sad

my father didn't spare the rod, when I was a child.
I can assure my dad is my best friend

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by abbiboy: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

People have to learn

That is child abuse
U dey find like u will not see.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Advancedman(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Why record such.
I guess his wife did

The wife and from her voice in the background.
I think the man should go for paternity test as well as if the wife love and meant well for him and the family at large.
Then the wife should go for mental test.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Advancedman(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
obicoolnino:
The boy definately had a poor foundation in his academics but there's still room for improvement. Beating the kid won't open his brain but it's sad to see all the money spent on him go to waste.

What are you saying where did you see beating here but spontaneous reaction from a disappointed father.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by freeDR(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

People have to learn

That is child abuse
You're slow.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by osuohak(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chai. See money. 8.2m. If it was invested in bitcoin, by now u will be counting double of your capital.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Advancedman(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

People have to learn

That is child abuse

Thunder fire you.
May you experience what that man feels.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nsiba: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
stanliwise:
And what happen to wande coal and two face that dropped out and their father didn’t beat them? Timaya forsake his mom advice to become a banker and ran to Lagos, you know the rest?

Kanye west forsake his Mom ( who was a senior professor) and left school. Where is he now?

The parent didn’t beat them and yet they succeeded. Life isn’t black and white. When you know your children very well then you would know who to beat and who you won’t.

Grow up

Falz that finished school nko, Fela that finished school nko, Spike Lee, Dr Alban
Look here Mr Sweet Mouth you don't tell a father how to run his family
You got sweet mouth others got Sweet koboko
if the father deems it fit to train his less than 18yr old child by slapping him who d 4k are you to question him?
Stop talking NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Advancedman(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
larion:
Absent

Dude was absent for Maths and English.... and the rest result was that poor, yet all he got was slaps.

I think the daddy should be summoned for under beating the boy...Haibo!!

Sense will not kill you.
Gbosa, Gbosa, Gbosa for you.

3 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by shekinahisaac: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
From the results presented, the father should just send him to a music school. It seems music is his way to the top.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by stanliwise(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
nsiba:

Falz that finished school nko, Fela that finished school nko, Spike Lee, Dr Alban
Look here Mr Sweet Mouth you don't tell a father how to run his family
You got sweet mouth others got Sweet koboko
if the father deems it fit to train his less than 18yr old child by slapping him who d 4k are you to question him?
Stop talking NONSENSE
Do you know Nigeria has the child protection Law/Act? Have you read it?

This same ideology lead a father to sell his child because he taught no one can question what he does to his child.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Summon for what?? Giving odinary slaps? Sm of us received strokes of cane on our butts and backs. Let the man to train his son abeg. Are they the ones paying his Skol fees?

He might have been talking to the kid and he refused to listen. U need to discipline him then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students / UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.