Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result (45987 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Advancedman(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Olalan:
Social media and its downside.... why people record things and put it on social media is puzzling. The quest to gain cheap likes and comments is driving people crazy in this generation.
BTW anybody that faults the man for milding scolding the son probably hasn't worked hard to earn money, the man is mentally tortured to see his son waste his money in the most foolish manner...

Thank you, the man felt all the humiliation in this world for being used by his own son like that.
The recorder and poster who I suspect to be the stupid mother is a deamon.

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Kokaine(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fosterica:
For naija na ur father go even summon the police join..nonsense
grin grin grin the police will even flog you and ask you if you want to end up becoming a useless policeman like them

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by eyinola: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Distinction in music..lol grin

Nigga wanna be zambian new star boy
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
freeDR:

You're slow.

You are a beast

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ayotoyin(f): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
It's sad. The woman might be a step mum. No sane mother would do such recordings in the first place not to talk of posting it for the world to see.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Advancedman(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
They can refund my money from marrying his mother till date and have the boy.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by solomonsly11(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
If am the man I will not go since there is no blood he is just scolding him, how will a parent spent that kind of amount on a child and there is no good result $21,000. This is Africa not Europe

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by OmoManU: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
obicoolnino:
The boy definately had a poor foundation in his academics but there's still room for improvement. Beating the kid won't open his brain but it's sad to see all the money spent on him go to waste.

like skipping exams? no that was the hieght of it

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by OmoManU: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Antox:
I trust NPF, they will help the man continue the beating but reverse is the case outside 9ja
that's one good thing about our naija olopa
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by lasisi69(f): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by xrayj(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
lasisi69:
relax, no be only you dey hungry !!!
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ade002: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anyone that feels the father was wrong should calculate the money and return it to him. Or pick an orphan and train with that amount.

I will never forget the beating my mom gave me in primary six because I came 32nd out of 36. She was not a graduate but did all she could to train me almost to post-graduate level. That beating reset me for life. The next term which was my final term in primary school, I shocked my teachers. I even had to rewrite one paper because the the teacher could not believe I could surpass the best student in the class with a significant margin. That was my eye opener. I still attribute my present gains to that day.

Remember parents don't discipline us out of hatred they do so out of love so we may be better than them.

If my own sons make the same mistake. ... Lord have mercy ....but the girls eh.. No problem. That is why am working.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
ProudBiafran:
Africans are still animals.You spent 21k so what?

No need to assault your child.

I see all Nigerian, men and women supporting this bestuality.

It shows that Nigerians have not yet evolved.
and yet you the evolved one can neither correctly spell, nor know the real meaning of BESTIALITY. I guess you think bestiality means behaving like a beast right? Pele. Smh

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nsiba: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
stanliwise:
Do you know Nigeria has the child protection Law/Act? Have you read it?

This same ideology lead a father to sell his child because he taught no one can question what he does to his child.

Omo na was for you! How can you be drawing up such conclusion?
You just want to paint disciplining a child very evil just for whatever reason
Now I see u r simply bent only on the negatives

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Keemsleek005(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

It is not about any lifestyle

Our parents did not know any better

They thought that was the right way

Now I have a daughter and will never hit her

Hitting kids have caused a lot post traumatic stress disorder especially in Nigeria

But people don't know

Even the bible said spare the rod and spoil the child. Yes you right but in some situation you just have to do that. I remember i watched a video clip, were a kid called the cops on his mother for hitting luckily the cops came when the boy's mum was crying, on enquring for the mum what happened the poor woman explained to the cop. The cop turned to the boy to go and bring what the mum used to beat him, the boy came back with a belt the cop collected the belt from the boy gave it to the mum and told her to wipe the boy the more. After doing so he told the boy to look at him mum if he as no mercy for the poor woman sacrificing her life to make him a better person. Then told the mum if the boy should skip school again she should call the cop. These is the same white we try to copy, we need to do the needful sometimes, it doesn't mean we hate our kids many of us would have done astray if not for the factory reset beating and words. if it was left to most mothers, most children would be lost.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Vulcan24(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
he should becarfl of puting such on media
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Igweobinna: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pls we should check this result the guy is good on something music
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
ade002:
Anyone that feels the father was wrong should calculate the money and return it to him. Or pick an orphan and train with that amount.

I will never forget the beating my mom gave me in primary six because I came 32nd out of 36. She was not a graduate but did all she could to train me almost to post-graduate level. That beating reset me for life. The next term which was my final term in primary school, I shocked my teachers. I even had to rewrite one paper because the the teacher could not believe I could surpass the best student in the class with a significant margin. That was my eye opener. I still attribute my present gains to that day.

Remember parents don't discipline us out of hatred they do so out of love so we may be better than them.

If my own sons make the same mistake. ... Lord have mercy ....but the girls eh.. No problem. That is why am working.

Idiot. Money spent is no justification for abuse.

But then you are from a shit hole ao you have not yet fully evolved as a human.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Even the bible said spare the rod and spoil the child. Yes you right but in some situation you just have to do that. I remember i watched a video clip, were a kid called the cops on his mother for hitting luckily the cops came when the boy's mum was crying, on enquring for the mum what happened the poor woman explained to the cop. The cop turned to the boy to go and bring what the mum used to beat him, the boy came back with a belt the cop collected the belt from the boy gave it to the mum and told her to wipe the boy the more. After doing so he told the boy to look at him mum if he as no mercy for the poor woman sacrificing her life to make him a better person. Then told the mum if the boy should skip school again she should call the cop. These is the same white we try to copy, we need to do the needful sometimes, it doesn't mean we hate our kids many of us would have done astray if not for the factory reset beating and words. if it was left to most mothers, most children would be lost.

Rod is not literal you idiot. Rod can mean criticism, rebuke, scolding
Not abuse.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Reference(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Violence is a sign of miscommunication. The 21,000 dollars for grade school is a sign of irresponsibility.
The video is the sign of a dysfunctional home torn asunder by miscommunication and papered over by money.

It doesn't work. We don't want to hear news of son shooting father and mother dead, cleaning out the safe and driving the Ferrari into the sunset with a banjo in the backseat.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Gilbertase:
and yet you the evolved one can neither correctly spell, nor know the real meaning of BESTIALITY. I guess you think bestiality means behaving like a beast right? Pele. Smh

You are from a shit hole and you live in a shit hole, with a shithole outlook to life.

Your shithole bestiality can only be tolerated in your shithole and not among civilised humans.

Please remain in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by solonzo2funk: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
it is clear the boy is good in music
i understand the father grievance , no father would be happy with such results after spending much money. but this is also an eye opener for the parent to see their son is not a failure, he got distinction in music, He can build him up from there. music no easy ooooo
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by stanliwise(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
nsiba:

Omo na was for you! How can you be drawing up such conclusion?
You just want to paint disciplining a child very evil just for whatever reason
Now I see u r simply bent only on the negatives
no now you know I haven’t done so. Even me would discipline my child. But I am trying to make you understand that your child is a human on his own. For the fact you’re his father makes him your son and not your slave so you technically don’t have an ultimate power over him. Instead you have the power of a father. The video that brought up the discussion ain’t bad in my own view but I suspect the video recording is a problem. Why throw that in the public

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Reference:
Violence is a sign of miscommunication. The 21,000 dollars for grade school is a sign of irresponsibility.
The video is the sign of a dysfunctional home torn asunder by miscommunication and papered over by money.

It doesn't work. We don't want to hear news of son shooting father and mother dead, cleaning out the safe and driving the Ferrari into the sunset with a banjo in the backseat.

Thanks. You are one of the very few civilsed ones.

Many Nigerians think physical abuse can be justified. This is reason why pastors slap their members, maids are brutalized by their mistresses and parents torture their kids.

Probably only 1 out of every 10,000 Nigerian is civilized in this respect.

Violence is never a solution. Communicate with your kids.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
stanliwise:
no now you know I haven’t done so. Even me would discipline my child. But I am trying to make you understand that your child is a human on his own. For the fact you’re his father makes him your son and not your slave so you technically don’t have an ultimate power over him. Instead you have the power of a father. The video that brought up the discussion ain’t bad in my own view but I suspect the video recording is a problem. Why throw that in the public

Slapping your child can never ever be justified.

Filming it was good because it has brought to light the beast in the so called father.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
ProudBiafran:

I, ProudBiafran am from a shit hole and live in a shit hole, with a shithole outlook to life.

My shithole illiteracy can obly be tolerated in a shithole and not among civilised humans.

I'll remain in Nigeria.
you are not worth much, so nah, i'll pass.
Meanwhile, bestiality simply means sleeping with animals. So stop splattering bestiality all over the thread. Your flagrant display of ignorance is sad to watch. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by naturefellow(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
obicoolnino:
The boy definately had a poor foundation in his academics but there's still room for improvement. Beating the kid won't open his brain but it's sad to see all the money spent on him go to waste.
did you watch the video... do you know what beating is? I'm honestly not sure.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Jesuspikin8: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
ProudBiafran:

Thanks. You are one of the very few civilsed ones.

Many Nigerians think physical abuse can be justified. This is reason why pastors slap their members, maids are brutalized by their mistresses and parents torture their kids.

Probably only 1 out of every 10,000 Nigerian is civilized in this respect.

Violence is never a solution. Communicate with your kids.

Let's get something straight.

"Communicating" in this case = Setting boundaries

Not

"Trying to REASON with the child"

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by stanliwise(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
ProudBiafran:

Slapping your child can never ever be justified.

Filming it was good because it has brought to light the beast in the so called father.

it can’t be justified, yet it ain’t the worst crime against a child. I feel the father was so annoyed and got his temper off. His fault actually but how he apologies is another thing to reckoned with. The ultimate damage is the video surface on social media which plays the memory fresh and fresh again. In my own story me and father have gone through rough and tough and we are together. I have wronged him with weird ideology as a child so as him with weird ideology as an African parent. But now we are past those stage now because
1. We have left those ideology behind us and learn how the modern data work.
2. Our motive was for the greater good.
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by kunyeo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
obicoolnino:

Beg to disagree. Some kind beating not even from my dad, but my mum that will reset your brain!

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by kunyeo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:
Now that is a country that works people have rights

You don't have the right to hit anyone

People have to learn

You can't go about slapping a young man because you re his father

That is child abuse

But you have the right to pay the school fees?

1 Like

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ProudBiafran: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Gilbertase:
you are not worth much, so nah, i'll pass. Cheers

Please pass. Civilised societies do not need people who cannot bring up their kids without physically abusing them.

Go learn about parenting d1ckhead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.