Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How To Find True Love After This Pandemic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find True Love After This Pandemic (465 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find True Love After This Pandemic by Bismark707: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Welcome the original Don Dada in the voice of the great Louie Rankin, as you all know this year and the world at large will never be the same again after this tragedy that befalls the nation.

Nature is restructuring, it's time to learn, relearn and unlearn, the rise of the new world order will take place, everybody needs to remain calm, everything will be alright.

You can all witness to the fact that your monies, cars, properties is irrelevant if you are tested positive for the virus, everybody wants to survive and stay healthy first! People are really dying, young, old, please stay safe, practice social distance and eat lots of fruits to boost your immune system.

Apart from your family and maybe few close friends who truly demonstrate their love for you, are you really seeking for true love?

Excluding the married ones, this pandemic really tells us we are all single by default, yea I know you have boyfriends and girlfriends that wish this is over so you guys can hit the sheets the very instance of meeting, but do you desire a soul mate, one who has genuine feelings and gives you the love you truly deserve.

Love has many definitions to it, depends on how you view it and you know what, there are no wrong answers in defining what love is.

Now I ask, is sex part of love, you might not like this answer but sex is also part of love, but only truly acceptable to married couples, so is it bad for singles to engage in sexual activities, the answer is No, this is where live and let live comes into play.

Now back to the question on ground, do you know you can find real geniue love here in nairaland? Your soul mate might be just a chat away. So chat anyway.

My next post is how to find true love here.. To be cont'd..
Re: How To Find True Love After This Pandemic by donbachi(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2020
E go hard oo..na money be d back bone of love...and single guys don chop 95% of their savings dis lockdown period and with d kind govt and business environment..e go still take time for dem to recover.

1 Like

Re: How To Find True Love After This Pandemic by Bismark707: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Cont'd from my previous post..

You need to filter your search reviews if you want to find true love here, the two main areas here you find love is the FAMILY and CAREER sections, not disputing the fact you can't find love in the other section like romance but you have to maintain tolerance there.

As the saying goes, you find love in hopeless places, you need to maintain some form of balance, if someone comes hard on you with insults, you need to be gentle and reply in a nice and calm manner, you do not feed the trolls, ok.

Be happy, happiness is contagious, be humble.

We have very good looking singles male and female looking for true relationship.

Be happy, have fun and be smart in decisions making.

Cheers...
Re: How To Find True Love After This Pandemic by Bismark707: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2020
donbachi:
E go hard oo..na money be d back bone of love...and single guys don chop 95% of their savings dis lockdown period and with d kind govt and business environment..e go still take time for dem to recover.
in as much I would like to agree that money is the backbone of love but it's not meant to be so.
Love conquers all. Money is only meant for survival and to take care of our basic Needs and responsibility, it should not be applicable to love.
Re: How To Find True Love After This Pandemic by SavageResponse(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bismark707:
in as much I would like to agree that money is the backbone of love but it's not meant to be so.
Love conquers all. Money is only meant for survival and to take care of our basic Needs and responsibility, it should not be applicable to love.

In Nigeria money is king as far as love is concerned!
Re: How To Find True Love After This Pandemic by tunize(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
In Nigeria money is relationship and relationship is money i swear if dem give ur babe 50million she go deny u......everything get price oooh.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? / Fun: Kill The Boredom With This Question / How Men suffer a lot in life than their female counterparts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.