Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Great Gain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Great Gain (8482 Views)

Ubunja The Great / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Gain by Stewart883(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Futurejoy:
The best thing to do is talk to him about it. Sit down and talk like two mature people, I don’t think he has erectile dysfunction cos if he does you won’t be pregnant. Prolly cook a nice dish, serve him well and just make him happy, after the food he will ask you what’s up and what the treat is for then you tell him you want both of you to discuss . That moment, ask him if he still feels attracted to you cos some men have the issue of having sex with their wives when they are pregnant while some don’t , some can have sex with their wives during pregnancy but detest having sex with their wives after she put to birth. It is something that can be discussed and sorted out without coming on Nairaland to degrade your husband. How do you think he will feel if he sees this post?

Typical Nigerian woman thinking.. Talk to him talk to him all the time. Can't u see he has a psychological problem?

3 Likes

Re: The Great Gain by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Stewart883:

What I am saying is that he isn't impotent but has erection problems which occur in older men from time to time.
how many types of erection problems are there again?

the man should stay off aphrodisiac as it will complicate the matter on ground.
Re: The Great Gain by Shormiey(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
aaking:

Guy you de console yourself . If you are doing it continue don't stop but don't come and be writing history for us ooo
Na I ain't consoling myself ok.......I read alot about it before bringing this up and mind you I don't mastubate....I can see you don't have any knowledge about the subject matter.... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Great Gain by Shormiey(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Futurejoy:
The best thing to do is talk to him about it. Sit down and talk like two mature people, I don’t think he has erectile dysfunction cos if he does you won’t be pregnant. Prolly cook a nice dish, serve him well and just make him happy, after the food he will ask you what’s up and what the treat is for then you tell him you want both of you to discuss . That moment, ask him if he still feels attracted to you cos some men have the issue of having sex with their wives when they are pregnant while some don’t , some can have sex with their wives during pregnancy but detest having sex with their wives after she put to birth. It is something that can be discussed and sorted out without coming on Nairaland to degrade your husband. How do you think he will feel if he sees this post?
You have some points here....
Re: The Great Gain by Lekan239(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Smiles, give am Adonko bitters before knack and pre-intimacy is so key, make sure your pussy is fresh suck and stroke his diick and make sure as he's sucking your pussy you squeezing his diick that man go Bleep you like an Hungry lion.

You need to know his fetish, like me I don't even need head just massage the diick while I chew the clitoris after my ADONKO its over. The key is knowing his turn on
after having this same problem during intimacy with my girl, she introduced this adonko bitters to me. I started going hours, more rounds the girl self tire. But the funniest part is throughout the number of time we have sex. I did not release
Re: The Great Gain by Joystark(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
He should go and meet Pastor Indaboski.
The lion. Dude cures "sucrutum" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Great Gain by Futurejoy(f): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Stewart883:

Typical Nigerian woman thinking.. Talk to him talk to him all the time. Can't u see he has a psychological problem?
You can’t just assume he has a psychological problem without trying to talk about it. I prefer to be a Nigerian woman than any other woman is is quick to judge and give up on my marriage without trying to work things out
Re: The Great Gain by gasparpisciotta: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Daisy101:
I'm not pleased with what has been happening at home and I have been in a dilemma. My husband has lost sex drive and it's affecting me and our relationship. We're a young couple(1 year) and I'm pregnant. I've tried to seduce him. No change. It's been getting me sad and irritable lately.

Yesterday, I tried discussing the issue with him. I asked what I have done wrong and he said nothing. I noticed that he's been taking a drug called vigomax forte. He keeps d card in the car. I searched and found that it's for erectile dysfunction which got me shaking.

I'm afraid that he has this problem and has been hiding it from me. How do I confront him about the drug and his attitude? To even imagine that he's a doctor and acting up this way is disheartening.

Help give her advice esp medical professionals.

Let me add my own piece of advice:
1.Most men loose sexual urges once the wife’s pregnancy is advancing, unfortunately that is when some pregnant women’s libido rises. A friend once said that her husband used to complain that the baby grabs his dick whenever he is sexing his pregnant wife-an evidence of no or little interest in sexing the wife.
2. Hausa people will say-abinchi nkwa dei yafi dadi. I won’t say more
Re: The Great Gain by ehmmy11(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Daisy101:
I'm not pleased with what has been happening at home and I have been in a dilemma. My husband has lost sex drive and it's affecting me and our relationship. We're a young couple(1 year) and I'm pregnant. I've tried to seduce him. No change. It's been getting me sad and irritable lately.

Yesterday, I tried discussing the issue with him. I asked what I have done wrong and he said nothing. I noticed that he's been taking a drug called vigomax forte. He keeps d card in the car. I searched and found that it's for erectile dysfunction which got me shaking.

I'm afraid that he has this problem and has been hiding it from me. How do I confront him about the drug and his attitude? To even imagine that he's a doctor and acting up this way is disheartening.

this advertisement strategy is good you are a bit creative

1 Like

Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is serious. Just be praying for him, my dear. Its not a time to fret.

Advise him to be chewing raw onion. It will help promote blood flow to that region and hopefully restore his erection.
Good luck.
Re: The Great Gain by Imyourex(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
zionmde:
admin pls hide her identity

Nne have heard of iguedo goko cleanser?

Tell me more
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nwodosis:
Those against pre-marital sex during courtship are in better position and needed here to advice her.

And who says after engaging in premarital sex, a man cannot still suffer erectile dysfunction? This is pointless if you ask me.

#teamsaynotopremaritalsex

1 Like

Re: The Great Gain by Imyourex(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lekan239:
after having this same problem during intimacy with my girl, she introduced this adonko bitters to me. I started going hours, more rounds the girl self tire. But the funniest part is throughout the number of time we have sex. I did not release

Please where can I get it?
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I think he's still trying to get used to having sex with a pregnant woman.
Like me that is not yet married, sometimes I find it disgusting when trying to imagine how sex with a pregnant woman would be. Maybe it comes with some physical and emotional stress.
Since he's able to get you pregnant less than 1 year after marriage, I'm counting out medical problems. Maybe he's taking those drugs to try to force himself against his emotions.
If you can, I suggest you leave him for now until your baby is born and see if there will be changes.

If that was the case, then he won't be taking those drugs.
Re: The Great Gain by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
baralatie:

are you insinuating that she got pregnant from another man other than her husband?
Hrs trying to make you understand the difference between erectile dysfunction and infertility. Softer erection also known as erectile dysfunction doesn't mean he can't get a woman pregnant. It simply means his something is not hard enough to satisfy anything female. He will stress himself to get a little erect but won't last 5mins and that alone makes him to lose interest in sex. And for him to be taking drugs means it didn't just start and he has been managing it hoping the wife won't discover.

3 Likes

Re: The Great Gain by zionmde: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Imyourex:

Tell me more
am also looking for someone to tell me more about it too
grin grin
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
donbachi:
Madam,if u no sey u go cheat on am.if no solution is found.walk out now..cos una wey be women,no dey use fvck play..i know wetin i dey talk...e come be dis period wey couples use sex dey baff.

Waaka grin grin grin who tell you say we no use am play?
Re: The Great Gain by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just talk to him and encourage him. Don't disturb him for sex because it will make him to feel really bad. That can be distressful especially if you keep disturbing him about sex. Tell him you are willing to stay by him till he's okay.
Re: The Great Gain by Lekan239(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Imyourex:

Please where can I get it?
just get at any of those shop that sell alcoholic drinks. Price range 100-200 Naira, depend on your location.
Re: The Great Gain by Iyiataata92: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

If that was the case, then he won't be taking those drugs.
Ma, I think you didn't read my comment well
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Ma, I think you didn't read my comment well

Sir, I did.
Re: The Great Gain by fashionale(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Daisy101:

Op buy him kolaqalagbo. He will change and charge
Re: The Great Gain by Iyiataata92: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Sir, I did.
Then you probably missed where I said that he might be taking those drugs so as to force himself against his own emotions.
Sometimes, men take drugs not because their penis won't stand but because they want to make it stand against their own will. Having sex with pregnant women is a no no for some men. But they've got to fulfil their responsibility to their wife, hence the drugs. Thats why I advised the lady to try to endure, if she can until she's had her baby before she can ascertain of there's a medical problem or not
Either way, I don't support drugs cos almost all sex enhancement drugs have serious side effect

1 Like

Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Then you probably missed where I said that he might be taking those drugs so as to force himself against his own emotions.
Sometimes, men take drugs not because their penis won't stand but because they want to make it stand against their own will. Having sex with pregnant women is a no no for some men. But they've got to fulfil their responsibility to their wife, hence the drugs. Thats why I advised the lady to try to endure, if she can until she's had her baby before she can ascertain of there's a medical problem or not
Either way, I don't support drugs cos almost all sex enhancement drugs have serious side effect

I didn't miss any part but only chose to ignore it because it not possible. How can who's fit as a fiddle still want to use artificial enhancers. It is what is it. He's using it because he can't get it erect naturally and not because of what you're speculating up there.
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
is he old? is he over 50
if he is over 50 maybe yu might as well bear it ooo or u can have a young side guy by the side
ur choice
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Smiles, give am Adonko bitters before knack and pre-intimacy is so key, make sure your pussy is fresh suck and stroke his diick and make sure as he's sucking your pussy you squeezing his diick that man go Bleep you like an Hungry lion.

You need to know his fetish, like me I don't even need head just massage the diick while I chew the clitoris after my ADONKO its over. The key is knowing his turn on
I think Joy daddy bitters is more effective than Adonko bitters, when it comes to sex.
Her husband should stop taking sweet things and Exercise frequently
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
My friend isna pharmacist. Says lots of guys come to buy drugs for erectile dysfunctional young guys o. Maybe dey don over fuk in their youth
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
fashionale:

Op buy him kolaqalagbo. He will change and charge
why u go buy kolaqa for 30k whrn iya alagbo can prepare agbon of 2k for you.
Re: The Great Gain by crackhouse(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Which advice do you want us to give him? Since he's a doctor let him advice himself.
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Daisy101:

He is most likely STRESSED except you are unkempt
Most MEDICAL DOCTORS are stressed.

The moment STRESS comes, it affects the general well being of any human.
LADIES experience altered menstrual flow when exposed to stress.
Some come down with pimples and boils.

He is faced with challenges and make sure you are not part of it.
Do you WORK..?
IF NO...
Is he complaining about it..?
Does he have enormous Burden to carry...?
Most Nigerian Medical Doctors are dump sites for Family burdens.
Is he into Residency..or Private Practice ..?
Re: The Great Gain by Babaibejii: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
He ia not used to sex with a preggy woman. Guess its your first......with time he will.adjust. as for the drugs, he is taking them yo fire those young bitches he is helping himself with outside while u preg.
Re: The Great Gain by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
My friend isna pharmacist. Says lots of guys come to buy drugs for erectile dysfunctional young guys o. Maybe dey don over fuk in their youth
EXCESSIVE SEXXXX doesn't cause such.
COMPONENT CAUSES are
..... stress and when the Lady becomes dirty especially for a neat man.
Young MEN are faced with a lot these days.
NIGERIA alone can be a cause of poor sexual performance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From This Picture I Just Took Now, Tell Me What I'm Looking At? [Picture] / My Experience With A Lez / HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.