Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account (577 Views)

This Muslim Prayer Work Like Magic, Seeking Blessings, Relief You From Hardship / Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile / OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Faithful4real(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Mr Seun, please remove this Muslim oath from my account. You can check i did not comment anything on the Muslim subforum. They forwarded one of their thread to the front page and i wanted to comment,but i mistakenly accepted the oath. I click on No nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2020
It is too late bro, that oath is permanent. Just delete the account, that's what I did when I discovered the satanic oath on my previous profile.
Jihadists are doing everything to enforce islamization, unfortunately nairaland is a handy tool for them. I laugh when people say an atheist owns this forum.
muslims comment on Christian threads without oath, but when Christians want to comment on theirs we are forced to accept the evil oath.
Their schemes have failed. That's why "one nijeriya" is cursed and dead!

The final collapse of this zoo is imminent, wait for it...
Faithful4real:
Mr Seun, please remove this Muslim oath from my account. You can check i did not comment anything on the Muslim subforum. They forwarded one of their thread to the front page and i wanted to comment,but i mistakenly accepted the oath. I click on No nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Dreal1247: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Faithful4real:

But why must one be forced to take an oath before commenting on Muslim threads but not so with Christian threads? Is Nairaland set up to manipulate people into Islamic oath.
SEUN please stop that oath or you apply it also for Christian s.

1 Like

Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Untainted007: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Dreal1247:

But why must one be forced to take an oath before commenting on Muslim threads but not so with Christian threads? Is Nairaland set up to manipulate people into Islamic oath.

I thought I'm the one with this thinking. In a nutshel, Nairaland is making one religion looks superior than d other. Whatever that is applicable to commenting on Islamic topic should be applicable to Christians' topic too. Let both parties take oaths before commenting on each other.
Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Comedian2019: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Nairaland is partial. Seun must be stop this anomaly. This doesn't happen in a civilized society. #Noreligiousoath
Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by mascot87(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Dreal1247:

The same thing Gandollar is doing in Kano. Forcing their religion on others. May God help us
Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by funshint(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2020
But how will @Seun allow this kind of a thing. There should be freedom to express religious views without a permanent identification.

1 Like

Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Tozic: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Christianity is a non_violent religion. Non Christians inject venom in their affairs and nothing is said or done about it. Say derogatory things to Moslems and you'd get series of threats. That's why Atheists don't do such, they reflex muscles on a harmless religion because nothing will happen to them.

Op go to the religion section and comment on Christian threads. Do this consistently. It'll disappear.

1 Like

Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Faithful4real(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tozic:
Christianity is a non_violent religion. Non Christians inject venom in their affairs and nothing is said or done about it. Say derogatory things to Moslems and you'd get series of threats. That's why Atheists don't do such, they reflex muscles on a harmless religion because nothing will happen to them.

Op go to the religion section and comment on Christian threads. Do this consistently. It'll disappear.

Thanks
Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by IMAliyu(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Faithful4real:
Guy chill.
The oath disappears after like a week.
Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by GodSaklek(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tozic:

Christians are more deadly and dangerous than any religion in the world,their past record speaks, go and check history, especially pope in Rome,Christians killed more people than any other religion in the history of this earth,its just that when they stop killing, that's when Muslim started,...

They stop killing people about 90 years ago all because they find new way of duping people of their hard earned sweats

2 Likes

Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Faithful4real(m): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
IMAliyu:

Guy chill.
The oath disappears after like a week.

Ok thanks i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by johnw47: 3:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Faithful4real:

on your edit profile page, don't have a space between "the bold code" and "I "
I AM NOT A MUSLIM. I AM A CHRISTIAN

it won't take away the lie the forum placed there
but it will make your truth stand out more
Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Dreal1247: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Faithful4real:

We should start copying this and be sending it to every thread so that they act on it. @Op, please copy your profile with the oath and try to be posting on a new thread. But first of all copy @Seun to fulfill all righteousness
Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by karo93: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2020
johnw47:

on your edit profile page, don't have a space between "the bold code" and "I "
I AM NOT A MUSLIM. I AM A CHRISTIAN

it won't take away the lie the forum placed there
but it will make your truth stand out more

https://www.nairaland.com/5785504/really-funny

Some people came up with more interesting ideas

1 Like

Re: Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Just one click. Same savages, ravaging our country. God is seeing them

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Features Phyno's Song While Preaching / Is Bishop OYEDEPO In Church For Offerings Or Something Much Better? / Is There A Difference Between Rapture And Second Coming Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.