Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped (74356 Views)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Numero9: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Harmless or not. Snake na snake
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Akanoaaa(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
FuckDaMods:
Murderer, how would you like it when something greater than you takes your life forcefully? Selfish humans

So he should allow the snake to murder him first? Will you please shut up?
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by ShattaBandles: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lalasticlala should stop this stupidity!
Enough of these useless snake threads!
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Salazar Slytherin is coming 4 u.. Killed a messenger of the lock nest monster.
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by bayodele73(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Greatzeus:
Husband is down,wifey is coming back for you, believe me. Have you watched Nagin? Op,you don enter casala better relocate sharp sharp grin
Na joke oh,Op nothing do you grin
Guy you don old, children suppose don full your yard...Anyways, najinna says Hi.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by frozen70(f): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
ehirosplusbiz:
This is the Snake I Killed In My Backyard today there where two, One Escaped.

Is this a dangerous reptile? Cos am afraid. I have kids and they do play around outside sometimes.

For the time being and until you get the escaped one and because of you children

Get enough bitter kola and spread every where around the house out side

The presence scares snake away
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by zedegit: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
igbokwenu90:
..... Hnmmmm! Please contact Lala to ascertain Whether it was the Boyfriend you killed or the Girlfriend ! grin grin grin

Baddest you. grin

I believe it to be the boyfriend though.
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by back2sender: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
iphanyiuma:
the one that escaped will call for reinforcement grin

you can actually use the tail to clean your ear grin
1 million boys snakes cool
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Hectorkin: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
sad sadHow comes all post about snakes makes it to FP.......hmmmmnnn NL we need to look into this sad
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by CodeHouse: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
iphanyiuma:
the one that escaped will call for reinforcement grin

you can actually use the tail to clean your ear grin
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by kiddoiLL(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
ehirosplusbiz:

Is this a dangerous reptile? Cos am afraid. I have kids and they do play around outside sometimes.

Ribbon Snake... not dangerous.. Would slither away into the bush or water immediately a human comes close.
This is the best snake to start with as an amateur pet snake lover.
If you want to keep pet snakes, Ribbon Snakes are known as the best to start with.
They don't bite, and they're very shy...
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by tyup(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
stevmatt15:

Since it is not dangerous or poisonous or venomous, put your hands in the snake mouth nah
Goats are not dangerous, and am sure you can place you hand on them
So y can't you do it to non poisonous snakes?

your thinking sucks

Good night
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by apex4048: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 2266043[/color]
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na for this Covid-19 era snake become restless? After now they'll say 5g too is responsible. In fact they'll link covid-19, 5g and snake infestation in some mysterious theory.
Oloshi.

Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by thundafire: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
ehirosplusbiz:

non poisonous rat snake
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by iso604: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
The one that escape is your village messenger
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
E be like my belt wey I dey find since last week.
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by apex7489: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 3321909[/color]
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by theDEVILisHERE: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
tyup:

Yeah there are number of snakes not dangerous or venomous

.. Snakes bite, so Even when not venomous they still have bacteria is their mouth and one would still need treat that wound
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Blindersoff: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
ehirosplusbiz:

It is a Cross-marked Grass Snake, mildly venomous but poses no harm to humans.

Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by sigiyaya(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
ehirosplusbiz:

That is a Ribbon snake and it is a non-venomous cry cry
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by sigiyaya(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blindersoff:

It is a Cross-marked Grass Snake, mildly venomous but poses no harm to humans.
That is a Ribbon snake and it is a non-venomous
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by mbjsuki(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
One escape bawo ke?! Please look for it joor! grin
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Awoleesu(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lockdown snake - Squamata Covidae
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Blindersoff: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
sigiyaya:

That is a Ribbon snake and it is a non-venomous

Argue with yourself. I know a cross marked grass snake when i see one and this is it. This is not a ribbon snake

Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by pacespot(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Deadly and creepy creature. How many people notice that snakes find it difficult to crawl on tice? If your entire environment is covered with tice, you will hardly have problem with snakes. I have caught some of them on tice trying to crawl away, but tice is too slippery for them to run, they will hardly move from one spot to the other, they will just be slittering around.
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by pacespot(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Deadly and creepy creature. How many people notice that snakes find it difficult to crawl on tice? If your entire environment is covered with tice, you will hardly have problem with snakes. I have caught some of them on tice trying to crawl away but tice is too slippery for them to run, they will hardly move from one spot to the other, they will just be slittering around.
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Joystark(f): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Someone will kill a snake and some people will come here to say, "It's harmless, you shouldn't have killed it".

So if you see snake, you go first begin dey check whether e dey harmless or not...
Mtsheew.
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by leosahm(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Snakes are killed in Igboland.
Except Pythons are exempted from the killings.

GOD 4BID
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by jarx: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
first time of seeing cute snake
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Burruchaga71(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is Rat Snake. It's not venomous
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by lildush(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
All snake related posts make FP ASAP... Y?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.