Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped (74361 Views)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by rexefe(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
You killed a harmless house snake, cry
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by naturefellow(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Kylekent59:

It is called ''ribbon snake.'' It is harmless and non-venomous snake.

Lalasticlala, they have killed another one grin
bit none of these are native to West Africa
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Kylekent59: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
naturefellow:
bit none of these are native to West Africa

We have many Nigerians in different part of the world.

Remember, a viper gives birth to different species of snakes.
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Semaj77(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Michelle55:
I am interested in the one that escaped.. Abeg where that wan go?

it looks like a harmless garden snake , non venomous
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by naturefellow(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Kylekent59:

We have many Nigerians in different part of the world.

Remember, a viper gives birth to different species of snakes.
i don't remember the former. Not the latter cheesy

Alaye, OP is lagos-based na, not Colorado or Wisconsin?
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Eclement(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
This looks like a ribbon snake.., not harmful in any way..

But for the records, here in Nigeria, all snakes are snakes.., in as much as they are creepy-crawly, they are scary..

Oya, let's go hunting for the other one that escaped..
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Viciyke00(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
emirateprince:
I am ,snakes are good pets

Snake good pets?? You are very far from Normal dear
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by smokeyupu(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2020
iphanyiuma:
the one that escaped will call for reinforcement grin

you can actually use the tail to clean your ear grin
Gan gan! ..
They will surly return to average the gruesome cold blooded murder of their sister, aunt, mother, grandmother and great grandmother
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by ofiko123(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Lala, where art thou food is ready..
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by All4good: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

Does not bite, people who love snakes keep ribbon snakes as pets in some areas
Wow. I wish I could know more of this and I treat them differently. You mean a snake could be totally harmless?
Thanks for this
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
iphanyiuma:

Wicked somebody! That feeling of using buds.
They have common to settle in their new home after their wedding.
I hope it's not the female that got away and not pregnant, if not, war of baby snakes���

I hate reptiles!
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by imdavid704(f): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
I don't have anything to say about snake though but pls hunger shall not wallow in your family this season 0562670205 gtb any amount is appreciated cry
Re: The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 05, 2020
iphanyiuma:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.