Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Laptop Giveaway - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laptop Giveaway (1194 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Laptop Giveaway by Franciscoco: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Franciscoco:
Good morning nairalanders

If you stay in Cotonou,and you need a laptop pls signify, cause I have two laptops I want to give out and they are both in perfect condition

Lenovo 530

And

Lenovo 540

Pls signify if you want

So guys the offer is over 2people already contacted me about the laptops
Re: Laptop Giveaway by olamidedivotee: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Franciscoco:
Good morning nairalanders

If you stay in Cotonou,and you need a laptop pls signify, cause I have two laptops I want to give out and they are both in perfect condition

Lenovo 530

And

Lenovo 540

Pls signify if you want

please i need a laptop for programming

God will continue blessing you
Re: Laptop Giveaway by Alwizkidi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Am in need of used phone i currently starving of smartphone, just anyone with hotspot, a laptop with phone is useless as a graphics designer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoinder: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! / Have You Been Stuck In A Relationship, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.