Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (56906 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nasir123(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.

To my understanding, this in not a good one.
It's simply means you're not progressing as you should.

My understanding tho
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nasir123(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dreyton36:
I usually dream of seeing myself flying in my dreams, I can walk on the floor fine , but anytime u wanna fly I can easily fly above anyone else , sometimes I use it as fun for others to see that I can fly and they'll be amazed
Pls I don't understand the dream , anyone with an idea or fact pls

To my understanding, that's a good dream. It shows you're going to be successful and bless in your endeavor. But make sure you stay out of negative things.. like stealing, sleeping with a pregnant lady who is not you wife, and of course,somebody wife.
You just have to be couscous of negativity that could affect you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Goddard(m): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2020
If you sleep and have a dream only to wake up and you can't remember it anymore. What you should do is to pray in tongues (if you have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, you should). Pray for about 15 to 20 minutes and it will play itself in your spirit like you're still in the dream, from beginning to end.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by adeiza4u(m): 12:13am On Apr 25, 2020
fabuloz1:

Bro, lets talk.
I Dm you bro. Reply so I can drop you my contact. Thanks
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by MostSoughtAfte(f): 12:41am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=mabeni post=88785051]like I said earlier, I don't keep friends or mingle with people... (I am the definition of one man Mopol ). I only have a friend...a childhood one and we are both loyal to each other and we hardly see each other but always talks on phone.

Lazarus, e up. Trust no man my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Yebs: 1:10am On Apr 25, 2020
This is how I treat my dreams.

1. If it is a positive dream, I pray for its manifestation.
2. If it is a negative dream, I pray for its cancellation and discard it.
3. If I cannot remember whether it is a positive or negative dream, I discard it.

I do any of the above in FAITH then REST overtakes me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by SheldonCooper: 2:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Davoneskay:

[b]Sleeping positions have nothing to do with spiritual paralysis. [/b]I once believed sleeping with ones back can cause sleeping paralysis. Make I even burst ur brain, I sleep buck naked and I don't get harassed. In fact, sleeping with ur back laid will give u better remembrance of ur dream.
Fear, living with possessed people, inactive spiritual life, and spiritual impurity may lead to sleep paralysis.

I have come to realise that not all written here are true. The Bolded is wrong. very very wrong. Do you want to have sleep paralysis? Sleep with your head facing up with your house door open. Before you sleep, just make sure the last thing your thing about is your opened door.
Other things could trigger it apart from an opened door. The explanation is that: you have at the back of your mind something you didn't do right, something you need to do but you slept on it. It makes part of your senses( awake even though you are asleep.

Understood? Just make sure you sleep with your head facing up when you do that. The other sleeping positions might do same but that of the head facing up is what I am sure about.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by jackson44(m): 4:56am On Apr 25, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.

Set back.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Tecno66: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.
Don't eat late. Take your last meal by 6pm and see the magic.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by fabuloz1(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Olarewaju89:
I would have like to comment early so i can elucidate people here.
You can still go ahead bro
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by fabuloz1(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2020
laoludavid:

Good one, I always remember most of my dreams but most of the times I don't know what those dreams means but the one I had recently baffles me a lot because can't find true meaning to it. Right now I am passing through the hardest and lowest time of my life so far, no job, no money, business is down, to feed myself is very hard and there is no hope of getting any job due to COVID-19 lockdown.
I had a dream sometimes this week that I was hungry in my dream, as in very hungry and don't have nothing to eat so as I enter my room I saw where i stocked some yam and sweet potato, I was surprise that I have something to eat yet hunger want to kill me (tho I don't really like yam) I now discover that some of the yam and potatoes has got rotten.
You have what it takes to be successful, to be very wealthy, it is within you but you ain't making any frantic effort to get it, to use it. The rotten potatoes and yam means by the time you realised these opportunities have been there, it's already too late.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2020
stubbornman:
it happens to me alot and also I fly in my dreams when I encounter danger and most times just for fun I am very concious of it... I feel like I can fly in the real life but I'm scared to try... I feel there lots or maybe few humans too with such ability.
Pray against flying in a dream. Are you a witch?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Fucsheetup(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2020
KingAzubuike:
All these church people just like turning everything into religion and spiritual battle sha.

See them saying forgetting dream is a plan of the enemy to make sure you don't see their intent .

Some are saying it's due to masturbation grin

Pls OP the changes in the brain that occur during sleep (REM) do not support the information processing and storage needed for memory formation to take place after a dream. Forgetting dreams is very normal. 95% of dreams are usually forgotten upon waking up.
Thank you! Are all Nigerians illiterates?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Fucsheetup(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
this thread is a perfect example that the black man will forever remain in mental slavery
Forever bro. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by laoludavid(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
fabuloz1:

You have what it takes to be successful, to be very wealthy, it is within you but you ain't making any frantic effort to get it, to use it. The rotten potatoes and yam means by the time you realised these opportunities have been there, it's already too late.
Pls what can I do to avert this, if possible can we discuss privately? Pls
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by fabuloz1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
laoludavid:

Pls what can I do to avert this, if possible can we discuss privately? Pls
I believe you are a Christian!
If yes, take charge of your life. Declare a fasting and prayer for yourself on any number of days, read psalms pretty well. Tell God to give you directions, reveal that which is hidden so that you can plug this ripe fruits.
OR you can talk to your pastor about it, a very good pastor that sees vision.
You are a great guy!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by LivingSage: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
forgetting dream is normal, I don't know why they now take it serious as if it's. it's normal to forget 50% of your dreams within an hour you wake
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by LivingSage: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
NyamurifIathead:
[s][/s]
I pray you get healed
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by HazardMan(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
I fly in my dreams and i float too. I can be flexible to any length, like my toes up and my head downward like i'm going to lie down without actually touching the ground. You know that kinda micheal jackson break dance that is impossible for an average person to do, the one psquare tried in 'personally' well mine is more perfect in my dreams, it feels like i'm lying without touching the ground.
I don't really fall in my dreams, even when i'm having a fight with someone and he pushes me back i'll simply float back to the nearest wall or any solid thing behind me. Match with my two legs and leap forward to my attacker. I do show off most of the times with my floating and flying abilities and i feel really great showing off in my dreams.
I was having this kinda dreams more frequently while growing up. I do dream like that once in a blue moon of recent.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by silifx: 3:32am On Apr 27, 2020
no, i havent

keep on pressing with that position, you will surely thank me later.

Blyzz:
Wow, that's how I sleep, either I'm facing down or I'm facing up.

But there's something very pressing I need to know. My neighbor upstairs keeps pounding something with mortar. She does this almost every night. From 10pm to 2pm. She will hit it, after sometime she will stop, minutes or hour later she'll do the same thing.. what those that mean? When I talked to her this morning, she lied that it her last daughter, which I'm very sure she'd be asleep at that late hour. This same thing happened in my previous compound, by the landlady, now it a fellow tenant doing such here. Have you heard abt such before?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by silifx: 3:33am On Apr 27, 2020
shift comot from my from joooor.

do you think am joking here?
Osobi32:
seriously u must be high
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by silifx: 3:37am On Apr 27, 2020
continue maintaining that position.

if the dream is important, you must surely remember it.

later you will have to upgrade to SOUL TRAVELING, that is my current stage.

dosht:

This is true and that's why I don't like sleeping on my back. I always remember my dream. The one I had last I dreamt of losing my BIL from my mothers side, few days later my husband brother gave up the ghost. I don't dream because I'm always scared of my dream that's why I always sleep on my tommy but I'll wake up facing the ceiling.
I don't want anybody to believe me but this covid-19 issue, I've seen something similar to it in my dream before. That's why I don't tell anybody my dream
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by dosht(f): 5:19am On Apr 27, 2020
silifx:
continue maintaining that position.

if the dream is important, you must surely remember it.

later you will have to upgrade to SOUL TRAVELING that is my current stage.

How do I upgrade to that ?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by chccho(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2020
dosht:
How do I upgrade to that ?
I will like to know too
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Ajsmart(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2020
You are right! For the first time this year, I woke up from my dream laying on my back and I was able to recall several scenes of my dreams more than I’ve ever done before.

Interestingly, the reason I was on my back is that my woman had my pinned down as she laid her head on my right chest so I was immobilzed.

I’ll pay more attention next time to see if this happens again but I’m actually happy I was finally able to recount some of my dream scenes.

Thanks for your tip.

silifx:
this is what you will do
then thank me later.

is not just for you but for everyone. if you are in her category then listen up.

whenever you are about to dose off (sleep) lie down with your back flat on the bed like a corpse. in fact just position yourself like a corpse in a coffin.

that is all you need to remember your dream.

don't mind people that will come and tell you to pray and blah bla.

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Odmic2839(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Good Morning Bro, pls I have a pressing issue this morning, on Sunday/Monday I had a terrible dream I was eating with my mom and an unknown relatives and I and my mom later leave the food food her which in that dream the food was fried rice and joliof but latter turn to demo when she wanted to give me back and I said no that i don't want. My mom later signal to me to go and take my own food which was the fried rice n jolof but to my greatest surprise, while eating it suddenly turned to raw cat fish and I was still eating it later got myself and vomited the fish in my dream and woke up...
Secondly I had another dream last night /this morning I lost my dad last year December17th and the funeral was Feb 6-7 which was done and laid to rest on the 7th. But last night. I had a dream that we doing his funeral again and people where just few. Notice I saw people that are close to me in that party. Even my mom and her immediate sister and also some people around me. I was even telling them to starting giving out food for people to eat. I didn't eat in that dream before I wake up. Pls I don't know if you can break this dreams down for me and lately have been seeung people who have sent for 10yrs or so in my dreams PLS can you help me out on this ..... Thankx

quote author=wahoom post=88764795]Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily. [/quote]
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by chccho(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Odmic2839:
Good Morning Bro, pls I have a pressing issue this morning, on Sunday/Monday I had a terrible dream I was eating with my mom and an unknown relatives and I and my mom later leave the food food her which in that dream the food was fried rice and joliof but latter turn to demo when she wanted to give me back and I said no that i don't want. My mom later signal to me to go and take my own food which was the fried rice n jolof but to my greatest surprise, while eating it suddenly turned to raw cat fish and I was still eating it later got myself and vomited the fish in my dream and woke up...
Secondly I had another dream last night /this morning I lost my dad last year December17th and the funeral was Feb 6-7 which was done and laid to rest on the 7th. But last night. I had a dream that we doing his funeral again and people where just few. Notice I saw people that are close to me in that party. Even my mom and her immediate sister and also some people around me. I was even telling them to starting giving out food for people to eat. I didn't eat in that dream before I wake up. Pls I don't know if you can break this dreams down for me and lately have been seeung people who have sent for 10yrs or so in my dreams PLS can you help me out on this ..... Thankx

quote author=wahoom post=88764795]Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.
Visit www. dreamstorchlight. Org thank me later
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by jacoik(m): 5:07am On Apr 29, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.
you have a valid point until you came to the area of which you said you have a friend that swim in the river and she thought it's normal. My dear it's very normal because it shows that she is a mariner and she is at peace with her marine world. But if something is not moving well for all she need to do is to settle her realm. Do you know that majority of humanity are mariners?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by jacoik(m): 5:10am On Apr 29, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?
you been a mariner is good thing for you my guy. Do you know that majority of humanity are mariners? If you always see snake in the dream trying to bite you, it shows that you are not at peace with your marine world
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Samklef413: 10:01am On May 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.