Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (56903 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kizzygentle: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
lawsta:
it refers to the situation of things like work, school, family. The condition of the baby, is it neat, healthy, hungry, crying, contented, seeking 4 attention, dying, robust. The condition will manifest in ur corresponding life in few days .
The 1st one was to wait for a baby to come my way. I did something I was not suppose to and I was told to pay for it. While I wanted to, my aunt asked me not to that she would do that for me but I should wait and a baby would come to me. The baby came to me and was very happy been in my arms. Even though I was scared but the baby was very comfortable with me and even playing on my laps.
The 2nd instance was that I had to stop a baby from crying. Each time d baby cried I would hit a table and d baby would start laughing. If I stop hitting d table d baby would start crying again. So am just confused. The dream of d 2nd baby followed up the same week I dreamed abt d 1st baby.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Timsilver(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
EDhims:

No one specific I can remember. But I think I am defaulting in tithe

Pray in that regards it would be made clear. The easy one is to seek counseling from a priest/pastor or intercessor and consider their recommendation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by EndiaSami: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
jeph19:

Wasn't able to send it

Please it's .com Not .comm , please take away the last "m"
Wrote it that way because of spammers
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
amadgreat:

I have being dreaming were I see myself with people I don't even no or have seen in my primary school,people we had nothing in common.i equally dream of fighting people and run away,few times I equally dream of driving a car in the dream.some of these dreams I do terrible things.fighting crowd alone,rescuing a fren in fight,running away from community's.some of these dream I remember some I do not remember but in all I always have very bad dreams every night
Projection of things that happened during the day via movies,news and in the course of everyday living.I for one don’t like horror films as i struggle to sleep if i watch any and when i do fall asleep the characters are in my dreams frightening me.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by reubenobi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
chigirlangel:
I do see snakes in my dream, the last time i dreamt about such(last month) i was bitten by one.... another dream i had, i found myself buying from a man i know who died few years ago, the dream scared me badly, i wonder what could be the meaning of such dream and why i had such that day
This is serious. I have had similar dream
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by easy1960(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
My own dreams are very funny. I will dream of a particular thing, after a very long time i will start seeing what i dreamt about happening in the physical then i will remember the dream.
Is it normal?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Mikymiky0(f): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thank you bro. Please can you help me interpret my own dream? I've been dreaming for some days now seeing myself in secondary school with student writing exams or test, but I won't be able to write anything. Some do give me their script to write, butt I can't still write anything.=wahoom post=88764795]Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wahoom(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mikymiky0:
Thank you bro. Please can you help me interpret my own dream? I've been dreaming for some days now seeing myself in secondary school with student writing exams or test, but I won't be able to write anything. Some do give me their script to write, butt I can't still write anything.=wahoom post=88764795]Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.

There's something you are afraid of, maybe a decision you are afraid to take or you are procrastinating over an issue even when people have given you godly advice and tried to assist yet you are still not convinced to take a stand or face that issue squarely.
Hence, it will be difficult for you to move to the next level if you don't confront that challenge NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
silifx:
this is what you will do
then thank me later.

is not just for you but for everyone. if you are in her category then listen up.

whenever you are about to dose off (sleep) lie down with your back flat on the bed like a corpse. in fact just position yourself like a corpse in a coffin.

that is all you need to remember your dream.

don't mind people that will come and tell you to pray and blah bla.

Wow, that's how I sleep, either I'm facing down or I'm facing up.

But there's something very pressing I need to know. My neighbor upstairs keeps pounding something with mortar. She does this almost every night. From 10pm to 2pm. She will hit it, after sometime she will stop, minutes or hour later she'll do the same thing.. what those that mean? When I talked to her this morning, she lied that it her last daughter, which I'm very sure she'd be asleep at that late hour. This same thing happened in my previous compound, by the landlady, now it a fellow tenant doing such here. Have you heard abt such before?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by chccho(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dear all,

The bible gives various accounts of how God revealed/spoke to people through dreams.

Remember Joseph and Daniel in the bible and how God usually revealed things to them through dreams.

Also remember King Nebuchadnezzar had dreams that troubled him but he didn't know the meaning of his dream until Daniel interpreted it for him. Eventually what king Nebuchadnezzar saw in his dream came to pass. So also with Joseph.

Pls don't ignore your dreams or take them for granted. What u see in the dream could either be from God or from the devil/demons. That's why your dream life must be taken very seriously
A dream is a means of communication/revelation to you from the physical into the spiritual.

Don't let anyone mislead u into thinking,not dreaming or forgetting your dreams is just normal or OK!!! Its not . This is a very dangerous thing.

Be wise!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dreyton36:

No I'm from Akwa ibom , why do ask?
I had same dream some time ago.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by FGonline: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
larryking540:

Many of them don't pay attention when they dream ,
Most times I don't even advise people to watch too much movies because it has a little effect on how we dream..
Very true
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by IfeomaOnu1: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.

It's a spirit of backwardness and retrogression. Please seriously pray against it.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by yomightgold(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please Help Me on this Dream!!!

I had a dream that I was in a party with my Mum's relations, (Her Mother, Sisters and extended family), we all took a pic together and the picture came out immediately but when I looked at the picture, I could only see my complete self (I mean my whole body) but for the rest of the people in the pic, only their body came out, all their heads were missing in the picture. I really don't know what this means but it's really a strange dream n scary.

Anyone help pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by fabuloz1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
adeiza4u:
I will appreciate it if you could help me with any insight in relation to dreams.I'm a conservative Christian, and I dream a lot. Virtually all my dreams are prophetic such that those who know me well see me as a prophet, though I don't know yet if that is what prophecy entails. I noticed since the time I started having a good relationship with my God, that someone used to reveal anyone who is about to die around me to me through dreams. And it would happen exactly. It started first with my daddy; I saw him dead when he was sick and I quickly went into fasting and prayer for him, but he still died, a Muslim. I so got angry with God and almost backslided for not saving my lovely daddy who has remained my only hero. It continues afterwards since then. Believe me anyone that is about to die around me, I'll be told in dreams but I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. One still happened in February and I told my brother. Days after the said neighbor died exactly. When it happened this way, I usually feel guilty and helpless, knowing someone is about to die and can't help it. This has been disturbing my heart. What do you think I can do sir, especially to help those I see about to die?
I also used to have good dreams coming to pass too. Through dreams for instance, I already know who I will be in the future etc
Bro, lets talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by backbone503(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
The following could be responsible:
1. The Dream Censor blocks your memory of it. This is in a bid not "hurt" or throw you off balance. This happens when the dream was so "blunt" or distressing.
2. You didn't align your body well before sleep. Hence, sleep on time, eat light food before going to bed, avoid alcohol and overeating.
3. Your mind hasn't been trained to recall dreams. Try have a dream journal. When you have the attitude of writing down your dreams, the mind will get used to making it happen.

I hope you find this helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by tabithababy(f): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by GofGs: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.

There lots of things that could responsible for this. However, I counsel that you improve your prayer life and get yourself to another realm spiritually.
I don't say u shud consult any pastor o because of various things that are going on these days. You can be personally become so close to God as you wish.
If u need furhter clarification u can chat me up on 09090891390.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by laoludavid(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.

Good one, I always remember most of my dreams but most of the times I don't know what those dreams means but the one I had recently baffles me a lot because can't find true meaning to it. Right now I am passing through the hardest and lowest time of my life so far, no job, no money, business is down, to feed myself is very hard and there is no hope of getting any job due to COVID-19 lockdown.
I had a dream sometimes this week that I was hungry in my dream, as in very hungry and don't have nothing to eat so as I enter my room I saw where i stocked some yam and sweet potato, I was surprise that I have something to eat yet hunger want to kill me (tho I don't really like yam) I now discover that some of the yam and potatoes has got rotten.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Prinnce1: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?
women... He will have lucks with girls..its a bad omen
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Exodora: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Timsilver:

This is simple and straightforward. Pray and fast to collect what was stolen from you and losing money is an attack on your job or business.

Thank God for revelation and pray against it. More would be revealed to you as you pray.
Thanks
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Missyajoke(f): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.

Pray that holy spirit should remind you all your, I always use to forget my dreams and prayers have helped a lot

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Missyajoke(f): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:

Pray that holy spirit should remind you all your dreams , I always use to forget my dreams and prayers have helped a lot
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Perfectbeing(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Whatever you see or do when awake and have no problem with, you shouldn't have a problem seeing or doing it in the dream too.
Simple!
If you don't have a problem swimming, eating, drinking, flying in real life, why are you suddenly bothered by any of these when you do them in your dreams?
Why should seeing a common snake become a big deal when you see it in the dream whereas you see a snake when you are awake and you don't give any mysterious interpretation to it?
Why should swimming or eating become a big deal in the dream when you eat and swim every day?
Do you think you are going to die whenever you walk past where they sell caskets or whenever you see one in a burial?
Why then do you now suddenly think or believe there is imminent death for you or a loved one when you see the same casket in your dream?
And why can't you interpret seeing a casket or a burial in the dream to mean you're being reminded that you are the one who is to raise the dead?
When you see yourself dead in the dream why can't you see it as a reminder that you are dead with Christ and buried together with him?
Have you not been seeing that all over the scriptures? How come there's suddenly a problem now that you're having a vision of the same scriptures that you've been studying?
A wise and mature believer doesn't go about seeking for interpretation or meaning to his dreams. He gives meaning to his dreams instead. He is both the dreamer and the interpreter of his dreams. And his interpretation must be submissive to knowledge of the written word
You are not Pharaoh or Nebuchadnezzar who goes about seeking for interpretation for their dreams. You are not a heathen man
You are a believer!
No believer in the Bible ever had a dream and went around seeking for interpretation
A believer should be able to subject every dream he has to the knowledge of Christ
If you have a dream that seeks to exalt itself above the knowledge of Christ you are to take it captive and bring it to the obedience of Christ
2Cor 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Never accept as an interpretation for any dream that which brings fear, dread and anxiety
There are no fixed meanings or interpretations to dreams. Those are things you only find in fables, superstition and traditions of men
Stuff you only find in stupid dream books
The believer has the mind of Christ. He determines what becomes of any dream, trance or vision
People empower dreams that have no power by thinking on them and giving in to fear.
I hope this meets you well
Do let me know
The grace of Jesus is with your spirit

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Dreyton36: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Blyzz:
I had same dream some time ago.
ok
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
12large1:
what about dreams of dogs chasing you until you say "Blood of jesus" then it disappears. Is it dog phobia or spiritual? 1 thing that always confuse me is that Any time that I mention "Blood of Jesus" in my dream the bad dream always disappears instantly what does that means? even when someone wanna shoot me in the dream, a mention of "Blood of Jesus" and the bullet wouldn't touch me. I am confused sef. sometimes, some of these Shoes, clothes, food, or even sexual immorality that we do can attract the wrong crowd
dog re witches in dreams
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Myer(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:

Don't let anyone scare you about not remembering your dreams.

It simply means the dreams were not significant.
If it's a dream about Dangote giving you money or you dream of Rihanna giving you a head till you nut I'm sure you'll remember. grin

Always remember most opinions here are from Nigerians. And we all know our background has bleeped up our mindset. We're hopelessly too superstitious.
Then our problem really escalated when the churches mistakingly converted native doctors into pastors. Imagine the hybrid of our warped traditional superstition combined with religion.
That's what gave birth to most of the comments here.

They claim they remember their dreams and "control the physical from the spiritual, yet see their lives cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Sallasreal: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
I think you to pray well about it and if you wanna sleep at night take a water in bucket and put some salt inside and use it and key see what happened then OK God will set us free from evildoers
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Myer(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sallasreal:
I think you to pray well about it and if you wanna sleep at night take a water in bucket and put some salt inside and use it and key see what happened then OK God will set us free from evildoers

Which book of your bible or quran recommends this?
Or you're a christian on sunday but a traditinalist when confronted with real problems?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Myer(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

This is the same bullshit you guys keep recycling.
I'm sure you dreamt you'll be stuck home for a month now.
While you're at it can you tell us from your prophetic dreams when the lockdown will be over?

By the way, if you keep it up, you just might be the next GO of another mega church/business.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by SeniorBros1: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Stop too much rough play during the day, thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.