Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (56984 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by george441(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2020
God bless you, my child
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by jahbiz: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.
do you drink anything alcoholic?

Do you drink in the night b4 goin to bed?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by afroxyz: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
How come none of you dreamt of Corona virus

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Chijenn(f): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.

hi dear, for all i know its not a good thing to see urself back years ago in a dream, that's shows backwardness n no good thing will come ur way, you can save urself and ur future.. Try n find a good man of God for prayers or u can do midnights for n ask God to Deliver u from d wicked ones.. May Gd give u the strength to fight the evil.. Amen
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Dagz007(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.

my Brother,

I am a dreamer , I dream Everytime and anytime I sleep, and just like the other person said, dremas are Devine revelation even thou some dreams may not have any deep spiritual meaning but trust me most dreams are deeply filled with mystery, things that has happened, that is happening or that is to happen, revelation of deeper secret .
Now if you have this gift but you dream and forget bliv me brother it almost as bad as you not having the gift but look it is still better, firstly you need to know that it the work of the enemy that you forget your dream just to blind your mind ND from the secret being revealed however there's a solution , if you happen to be a Christian then you ll need to pray it out or if you are a Muslim you do the same .

You must get to remember your dream so as to be aware of the happenings in the spirit.

I pray God help you
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Glink2018(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Causes of dreams forgetfulness can be many but for the sake of this social media platform lemme just give you one reason...

1. Your spiritual level low.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Nonsense!!!
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Harlarbiz01:

Trust me.. it's a bad omen when you fly in your dreams..
In soonest time you will go broke .. that's the interpretation..
grin grin grin
Gibberish undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Godsfavour78: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I Wil surely give it a trial
next thing you will see your self looking down at your body. Nah trap that guy set for you bro.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by newdawn2017(f): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.
No be only spiritual. Re we still in d times of d prophets Be kidding urself. We re in d end of times now if may know. D true God Yahweh now speaks to man through his son Jesus Christ whose words re found in d holy Bible. Dreams of today no longer hold any spiritual massage of any sort. It's a ploy used by Satan in these last days to keep one a way from d footsteps of Jesus.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Toxay(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.

You are very hilarious bro grin grin grin grin grin
You don't remember most of your dreams and that is a fact.
We dream averagely up to 7 times a night, you only remember the most recent ones

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ogechchukwu: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
My Dear forgetting your Dream sometimes is good ..
Just know that any of the dream you remember when you woke up.

Will manifest ,come to pass.

If is good dream pray over it .

If bad pray over it too.

It work for me

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by seunphotography(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
AAhmdi:

Pls what does it mean to have an haircut in the dream...

If hair is been barbed (cutted) - cutting short of glory
If hair is been washed or creamed or oiled ... God is calling u to work for him
If hair is be locked ( like dreadlocks) - u are receiving power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Toxay(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lexolhis20:

Mine is really funny. Anytime I wake, i only have a fade memory of the last scene. Some of my dreams do come to pass, then will I remember i've dreamt about it.

That is déjà vu, not dreams coming true
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Raymeskey: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
If someone can help me also I'll be very much grateful.

When it comes to dream I can say I am the no.1 dreamer, I can't sleep without dreaming last night I had 4 different dreams all them involves fight and I'm someone who doesn't fight. sometimes these dreams is as a result of the day activities, my discussion during the day and my thought before sleeping and at times is totally different.

But what baffles me most is that my dream is always opposite in real life i.e if I dreamt about A definitely it wouldn't be A when such a thing comes up. The area I need assistance is that I kept dreaming almost every night about my lost brother that we don't know whether he is alive or not since 2017. But I and him keep doing things, playing in my dream just the way it was b4 his absent. Last night it was I, him and my third brother in my dream, in the dream we wanted to go and fight someone who cut our dog's leg only for me to wake up and realize he is no more and we don't even have dog. I don't even think of him anymore and I'm not even in that state again self. But he keep coming in my dream.

Please if there is anything I need to know I'm ready for it

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by seunphotography(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
I have to read and re-read all the 8 paged topic but i observed that close to 6 people have the problem of flying in the dream,which i have too,when i and many people are going on the road,in the bush,forest,or around a cliff or mountain and we are experiencing difficulties,roadblocks or attacks,i have the ability to leap and fly exactly like an angel to a safe haven to escape such attacks.
This happens like atleast twice in a month and i have been worried......,many are in same shoe,please any one with a proven knowledge and solution should help with its interpretation.
Thanks

I feel u just need to be closer to God more , he give him thanks . Has been ur there for u making a way where there seems to he no way . Making u victorious over ur enemies and negative situations. Most people who has such dreams has been destined to be great but they still need to be a close relationship with God

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Jostoman: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
You need to go and consort Joseph the dreammer of our time Mr femi adesina
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by bishopjoe02(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?

Your guy slept with a girl that have marine spirit, ask that your friend, by now he will even have something moving in his stomach, your guy is having unconscious convenant with marine power, the only way out is pray and fasting

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Toxay(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Davoneskay:

Sleeping positions have nothing to do with spiritual paralysis. I once believed sleeping with ones back can cause sleeping paralysis. Make I even burst ur brain, I sleep buck naked and I don't get harassed. In fact, sleeping with ur back laid will give u better remembrance of ur dream.
Fear, living with possessed people, inactive spiritual life, and spiritual impurity may lead to sleep paralysis.

Sleep paralysis is a normal thing brother, with physical risk factors such stress,
Narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, alcohol use, sleep deprivation.Stop spreading paranoia everywhere
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mamaafrik(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
seunphotography:

I feel u just need to be closer to God more , he give him thanks . Has been ur there for u making a way where there seems to he no way . Making u victorious over ur enemies and negative situations. Most people who has such dreams has been destined to be great but they still need to be a close relationship with God
thanks so much
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Moz22: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Cos ur memory is already 2mb
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by smokinloud(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.
Trust me, God is trying to tell you that they've collected something important to you from that community that you need to collect back so you can live a fulfilled life. you need to pray and fast and pray against the enemy from that your community...
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Opeolami(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

I agree with you totally.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by adeiza4u(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

NOTE: there are some dreams that comes by what we dwell our thoughts on most times as referenced in the Bible in Elc 5 vs 3. Such dream does not have any impact.

Like I said, dreams are glimpse of what is happening in the spiritual realm and the spiritual realm controls the physical hence the most effectual way to interfare in the spiritual is prayer. Ok thank you.
Pray targeted prayers with the word of God that relates to the dream and secondly try to withdraw yourself from the scenero when you see a negative dream playing out in real life.

I do sport betting sometimes and most of my big wins comes when I see myself win in the dream.
There are times I dream of having a fight with someone what I do is to try and be cautious with my dealing with that person or avoid him for sometime and also praying.

Our dreams has different interpretation based on our peculiarity.
Some people's dreams come to past exactly the opposite of what they dreamt of, some happens immediately, some long time. If you are able to understand peculiarity of your dream, it will be easy for you to use it in your favour.

My dreams always happens within 24 hours except in rare cases.
ok, thank you
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by smokinloud(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dreyton36:
I usually dream of seeing myself flying in my dreams, I can walk on the floor fine , but anytime u wanna fly I can easily fly above anyone else , sometimes I use it as fun for others to see that I can fly and they'll be amazed
Pls I don't understand the dream , anyone with an idea or fact pls

your dream is complicated. you need to consult a prophet for it.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Toxay(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
larryking540:

I Sabi mind my business die ,,,,,if person even day die,I day Waka pass ,woman and drink na brain I day use

I remember when I had a dream of my cousin that he had a very bloody accident day way how people were crying the father was shedding tears ,,weeks later barely 2weeks a cousin to the one who had accident in my dream who are very related had an accident that claim her life and everyone else in the bus ,she was actually a cultists ...

When I see things that make people shred tears I don't cry because I already know that such thing is going to happen ,,,,I always just look for solution

Did you graduate as the best,2nd best it third best student in your school.
Did you know about covid-19 prior to its emergence?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Osobi32(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
silifx:
this is what you will do
then thank me later.

is not just for you but for everyone. if you are in her category then listen up.

whenever you are about to dose off (sleep) lie down with your back flat on the bed like a corpse. in fact just position yourself like a corpse in a coffin.

that is all you need to remember your dream.

don't mind people that will come and tell you to pray and blah bla.

seriously u must be high
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by makavele: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Everybody dreams, babies do. Even dogs are claimed to. You must dream every night unless you dont sleep soundly and deeply. The average human will dream at least 4 times every night provided they sleep soundly.
Now truth is your body enter into shallow sleep where u can still hear sounds and a bit aware of your environment,... then it enters deep sleep where you dream for some minutes and it exits back to shallow sleep.
If you wake up during the dream, maybe due to noise, or somebody tapped u or the alarm clock, you will always remember the dream cos u were in the middle of it.
but if you exit the deep sleep stage and go back to shallow sleep, your brain wipes of the dream memory and prepares for a new one. If you sleep soundly all thru the night, the next morning you'll remember nothing. Thats what make people say they dont dream, which is impossible.
Lastly, dreams are most often a recollection or acting out of your thoughts during the day. That is why you can recognize friends and family you have met and cannot dream of people you havent seen before or places you have not been to. If you see yourself in America in a dream, then you have been there or seen it a million times on TV or the internet.
That is why nobody could even dream of Corona virus like that poster was asking: "why did nobody see corona virus in their dreams"?
Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by TheFuckQueen: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
I have to read and re-read all the 8 paged topic but i observed that close to 6 people have the problem of flying in the dream,which i have too,when i and many people are going on the road,in the bush,forest,or around a cliff or mountain and we are experiencing difficulties,roadblocks or attacks,i have the ability to leap and fly exactly like an angel to a safe haven to escape such attacks.
This happens like atleast twice in a month and i have been worried......,many are in same shoe,please any one with a proven knowledge and solution should help with its interpretation.
Thanks

Let me help you out.

Flying in dream means greatness, you are going to greater places, their are many people waiting to cut short this greatness.

They have seen it and they are steadily waiting for that period you will enter limelight, at that stage you will find out that those who you are better than are doing great things and you are not, you will feel cheated and frustrated because those who saw the greatness are doing everything possible to cut it short.

Solution to this your dream is to be prayerful, all those stages you jumped by flying, you will still need to go back there stand your ground, fight and defeat them in your dream.

If you are a Muslim, do thajud, if you are a Christian do vigil, it's time to be more prayerful to reach that great height God have destined for you.

If you stick to prayers, not just casual prayer, serious prayer, you will see yourself fighting and defeating people in your dream and pray for God intuition and Guidance in everything you do as well.

May God answer our supplication

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by larryking540: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Toxay:

Did you graduate as the best,2nd best it third best student in your school.
Did you know about covid-19 prior to its emergence?

I didn't graduate as even the 10th best but I was opptune to run 2 institution both poly and bsc same time without withdrawal
And am opptune to be the top 5 successful among my classmates right now (don't see it as bragging )

I have a forth sight to know something bad is coming then I grabbed an opportunity that changed my life since last year
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Timsilver(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
bennito:

My God! Was just as if we share exactly same dream pattern. The only addition is that I atimes fly when faced road blockage in order to cross it.
An explanation will greatly be appreciated

It's a good dream. The ability to fly simply means the ability to overcome your enemy and the goodness is on the way. Don't offend others sha. The interpretation applies to anyone having flying dreams.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by larryking540: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
molbic:
exactly watching too much movie have made me to loose interest in my dreams

Reduce it , sometimes go natural
Wat we watch in movie's we tend to always drift towards that part in our dream

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.