Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

- Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (22043 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by schumastic(m): 1:02am On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
I was planning on closing the thread but I promised to update so I'll.
I met her a virgin, she gave me the honor of.... She's super shy but can talk dirty. She explained that it was a compound discussion about a girl who got pregnant and left with the guys baby. Then using her as an example in the discussion it continued on WhatsApp. The talk too plenty I no fit write all. She assured me she respect her body and can't allow any guy touches her. Thanks for the whole contribution because it really calmed me down to talk to her. I'll keep it cool but time shall tell.

Bro from experience, you see that guy they always say nothing will happen with, that’s the guy something will eventually happen with. From what you posted, you obviously reacted n walked away, after which she messaged the guy and screen grab the shots n sent to you. Is a planned work, I have done something like that before most especially if you are the side guy and you don’t want to mess up the relationship. Henceforth monitor the chat with her friend and the guy and the teal truth will unveil itself.

3 Likes

Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 1:11am On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
I met her a virgin, she gave me the honor of.... She's super shy but can talk dirty. She explained that it was a compound discussion about a girl who got pregnant and left with the guys baby. Then using her as an example in the discussion it continued on WhatsApp. The talk too plenty I no fit write all. She assured me she respect her body and can't allow any guy touches her. Thanks for the whole contribution because it really calmed me down to talk to her. I'll keep it cool but time shall tell.

I am not one to scatter anyone's relationship but Sir/Bros, you are clearly being played here, and its quite unfortunate if u allow yourself to be used.

Wake up!!! how does her story correlate with d 1st chat? She said she didnt kiss but u saw it in d chat that she did....... There's only one guy being played here and its you.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
Good to know you didn't go violent over the issue.

Still, you should be mindful of how much you invest (non-monetary) in the r/shp so that you don't feel too hurt later.

1 Like

Re: by Doris825(f): 1:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Do you know you can use this period to start your own business
We sell in bulk
Use this corona period to think of business strategies
How you can make money...
If you are interested
Book with us now!
After covid-19 period we gat you covered!
Perfume oil by Doris
For a start
Wholesale price list
3mls bottle
6 pcs - 3000
12 pcs- 6000
15 pcs- 7500
20 pcs- 10,000
25 pcs- 12,000

You can resell 800- 1000
Calculate it and tell me your gain�
Message us on WhatsApp

https:///send?phone=2348170185586&text=Perfume%20oil%20by%20Doris
https:///send?phone=2348170185586&text=Hello
Re: by zedegit: 1:50am On Apr 24, 2020
ProfDview1:
Post more na.. U can't just post one page na

Aproko.
Re: by rachiella(f): 1:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Although am a woman but I must confess that women are evil
just imagine!

1 Like

Re: by Nbote(m): 3:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Bros jus made her smarter becos she's going to be more careful henceforth.. Say goodbye to finding out her moves.. Never ever expose how u found out a gal cheats becos their usual instinct is to deny and if she's able to convince U, she'll make sure to become more careful with her moves... See d dumb excuse she gave U. So wetin concern d gal who got pregnant with d guy she cheated on and his Fiancee?

3 Likes

Re: by ATTemi: 5:09am On Apr 24, 2020
The nigga don collect 3 points in good conduct!
Re: by ATTemi: 5:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Badt guy!
Davash222:

You're just funny. Lol.
Show her the text and then break up
Break up what? You can't break up when you're not dating. The OP is just forcing himself on the girl. Check the whatsapp chat again, the foolish girl is not even bothered about the OP if she gets pregnant.. She's only bothered about the other guy's fiancee. This shows the OP is not in her list.
OP, I'll advice you don't show her any text. Turn her to sex object, and then marry her best friend.
Do unto others before they do unto thee.
Shalom!
Re: by ATTemi: 5:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Hmm...u dey even assume 13th boyfriend, I no get number till we jonse ourselves finish!
Davash222:

When dating a Nigerian girl, the safest way to remain sane is to assume you're her 13th boyfriend.
Re: by ATTemi: 5:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Na until the girl give am very serious STD, im mumu go do!
Shormiey:

His mumu never do truly
Re: by aigmax(m): 5:29am On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
Bro i blive u being played here....u see d chat she screenshoted and sent to you....its what some naija folks call arrangee cheesy
Re: by ATTemi: 5:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Don’t fall 4 that trick!
pellummy:

Another Saint on romance thread....
Re: by ATTemi: 5:42am On Apr 24, 2020
In clear terms, you believe that hogwash?
ToyBoyAaron:
Re: by ATTemi: 5:43am On Apr 24, 2020
D guy matter tire me, he wasn’t looking 4 advice.
aigmax:

Bro i blive u being played here....u see d chat she screenshoted and sent to you....its what some naija folks call arrangee cheesy
Re: by Skyscrapper11(m): 6:18am On Apr 24, 2020
myles16:

Wisdom wil no kill you great one..i appreciate your wisdom .the world needs mor men like you bro

Oga no waste your time, they bleeped well...... there's this girl too that we are into something and she's always swearing about her being faithful to me, tho never believed her till i hacked her fb account, what i saw mehn!!! not even Number 5 on her list and she still message me pretending with her yada yada love. Just playing along too
Re: by Skyscrapper11(m): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2020
myles16:

Oga no waste your time, they bleeped well...... there's this girl too that we are into something and she's always swearing about her being faithful to me, tho never believed her till i hacked her fb account, what i saw mehn!!! not even Number 5 on her list and she still message me pretending with her yada yada love. Just playing along too
oga Myles we need to yarn make i use your partern take tackle some of my issues too
Re: by Dreiwizzy: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
You need to be banned for life. When will you have sense? If you don't have brain use your head bro.
Re: by hope4nigeria(m): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2020
lordmizzy:
The best and most difficult thing to do

Is to act like you're not angry , show her the text and then break up.....
Move on and focus on your life
trust me bro, lover guys will find it difficult to yeild to this advice Op heart is aching right now, God help Op on this tho
Re: by jasman1: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Of course they had sex and she want him, unprotected one too and want assurance that she’s the one. She’s in love with him and prefers him. You’re her back up, second choice. My advice, play along and just enjoy the sex and don’t forget your raincoat
Re: by ekwerendi(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2020
She had sex with the man, confront her.
Re: by zagorakis(m): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2020
She did not only have sex, she had UNPROTECTED sex.. That tells u she is not even scared of her health talk more of you.
Re: by oludolars(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

Dear all,

Don't let us overflog the case, he simple wanted us to help him tell the girfriend to call him and tell him what he wants to hear and also give him rounds of sex and not an advice.

The lady already knows his weakness(sex) and how he can be easily manipulated.

I can bet my life that he ended up appologising to the lady instead hence the reason to close the thread.

Basically people that claim to be fast to anger hardly have deep line of thought before they act or talk. They are easily pushed around and used by ladies.

Watch the body language the OP from replies before wasting so much time on commenting.

2 Likes

Re: by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2020
oludolars:

Dear all,

Don't let us overflog the case, he simple wanted us to help him tell the girfriend to call him and tell him what he wants to hear and also give him rounds of sex and not an advice.

The lady already knows his weakness(sex) and how he can be easily manipulated.

I can bet my life that he ended up appologising to the lady instead hence the reason to close the thread.

Basically people that claim to be fast to anger hardly have deep line of thought before they act or talk. They are easily pushed around and used by ladies.

Watch the body language the OP from replies before wasting so much time on commenting.

Thanks for your view. I can't give you the details of everything that happened. But like I clearly stated all I needed was to be calm. Let's say I never let go of things. The whole matter will be dragged until I am satisfied that I can trust her. I don't trust blindly but I work with facts. I never said we're back to normal.. That might take a very long time depending on what I sense. I won't be quick to judge because she have said her version but time shall tell. We still have our future in our hands and lots of choices to make. She have complained about me exploding over everything and that's why she finds it difficult to tell me things but from your talk I calmed myself down and acted more mature. If only you know the state she's into now you won't conclude. I might be slow to make decisions but I won't make a mistake when I stand and no turning back. Thanks again for your view.

1 Like

Re: by mrcrabs(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Bro the real truth here is that they are fucking.. I am not a spoiler of relationships but the earlier you start opening your eye the better for you.

For those telling you to hack fb, monitor and chat and so bro you go fit stand am kus what you will see won't be nice but then again what do I know.

Good luck with any decision you take and I wish you the best and peace of mind.

Bless

1 Like

Re: by ChoCho54(f): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Shibaraba:
When she wakes up nack heaven and hell comot for her body. Tear the towtow. Enjoy her well. Use all the styles you know. After you last round show her the text and ask her to walk out.

Liars are killers. A lying lady can never change. Don't attempt to change her.
The Op is a toyboy, who's gonna pay him for the marathon sex?
Re: by ChoCho54(f): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Shormiey:

You are truly shibaraba .......ko ba be je grin
Olomi Loma re..

1 Like

Re: by ChoCho54(f): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

Easy to say. I loved this girl to the extent if we have a quarrel I find it hard to sleep.
Talk true, she's rich abii grin

A man is only in love with you when it's convenient

1 Like

Re: by ChoCho54(f): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Seandisputed:

Your mumu never do
I like you jare. Ride on.
So he is a mumu cos his meal ticket cheated on him and he cried to you?

1 Like

Re: by ChoCho54(f): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Mykel51:

Guy, how you take run the Fb hacking paroll ?
The guy is criminally minded. I'm sure he also hacked her bank account and saw it was good, reason why he's forming love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.