Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (22038 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Kenturkey048(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Twoclans:
It's a double cheating,even the guy she is cheating with has a fiance.

@OP this one you are saying anger issues dont go and kill somebodys child.

Wake her up look her in the eyes and tell her the relationship is over,tell her to go to her neighbor.Regardless of your decision it does not mean the next girl you date won't cheat on you.

I know a guy who has been cheated on by every girl he dated .Somehow I got to talk with two different girls he dated and they both said the same thing .Same reason they were all cheating

shey the guy prick small ni ?? Or him dey suffer for P.E

1 Like

Re: by Twoclans(f): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kenturkey048:
shey the guy prick small ni ?? Or him dey suffer for P.E

Hmmmm he could not sustain an erection beyond three minutes according to his ladies ,Once a woman's body touches him he pours all over .The guy was a big boy so the ladies hanged on for the Benjamin's.

1 Like

Re: by Kenturkey048(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Twoclans:

Hmmmm he could not sustain an erection beyond three minutes according to his ladies ,Once a woman's body touches him he pours all over .The guy was a big boy so the ladies hanged on for the Benjamin's.
Jessussss.....

Nawa ooooh.
Re: by Babaibejii: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Guy they Bleep everyday. See when the guy said he is coming and she said the kitchen door is open. He been sneaking thru her back door to ensure neighbors dnt knw......thats why he doesnt knock. Just knack your own and free the babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by YungMillionaire: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
community vagina MUST be treated as such. If you fall in love with a community vagina, that makes you an automatic failure.

2 Likes

Re: by emkz: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ogami, you are a non-executive director in that public utility company you call a girlfriend.

If you are asking whether the guy bonked her, then the answer is yes, three ways from Sunday. He raised her leg and pumped her from under the way vulcanizer used to pump felele for us in the days of yore.

You are being played for a mugu. Accept that you made a wrong investment by investing in a public utility, take whatever dividends you can take, count your losses and vamoose. The fact is that the company would depreciate in value over time because in more cases than not, such public distribution shall only get worse. You do not want to be identified as the chairman of such an entity.

5 Likes

Re: by here: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yes she did
And you’re the most trusted she can find in the market. Who dates and kisses a guy to frustrate him ehen she has a relationship except a donor
They did and she was afraid she took in probably the menses came and it cleared the fears. Maybe it was once and to think it was even without protection.You better note the date of that text and go run tests. She didn’t just sleep with him but without protection. I think she doesn’t respect you but you need to let that girl go. You can’t love who don’t love you. Anger is foolishness you don’t own her so if you choose not to do again leave her to go and forget those useless cries and apologies. You better not lay a hand on her. Quietly let her go and thank your stars. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Davash222:
She's not your girlfriend! Stop personalizing community's property!!

You have the Devil's support.

1 Like

Re: by johnnymoy2007(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Don't miss this guys

Re: by RTSC: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Through the chat the so called girlfriend did not even care about how you will feel.

She was more concerned with how the ex boyfriend will break the news to his own fiancee.

God has buttered your bread.

Bleep her one last time and dump her.

Screenshot those messages and send them to your phone.
Re: by Mairice125: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
The only way to hold down these Bitches is to have money and the same time be very good in bed .When you Bleep her till she start begging you that she tired ,she wont have time for another nigga .Op in your next relationship try to be flexible ,stable and be sex gamed.

1 Like

Re: by Sam119(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
@OP U are a spare tyre, trust me. Turning her to ur bleeping object isn't worth it.

Solution: Pretend u never saw anything, start up a conversation with her about what she will do if her bf(u) cheats on her. Hear her response and use it to serve her a cold beer in the future with ur evidence intact.

For now, find healing and delete her from ur mind, while u use her for BJs purposes. Cos she doesn't worth ur d!ck.

Like one brother said. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: by Konjitales: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, check out this site for the best of naija sex stories
konjitales.com.ng
Re: by mrcrabs(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
They were fucking and fucking on a regular, she didn't and does not give a shit about you.
Boss man up, do the right thing less I forget there is nothing like having a Girlfriend we are all taking a piece of the pie and moving along.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: by myles16(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
opsylojay:
please could you help me with the process you took in hacking her account?

The only way it was possible was because i know her too well, to get username na beans...Plus she's not sharp to use a very strong password, so i easily guessed her password, because it was her name she used

1 Like

Re: by pizzzy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

Easy to say. I loved this girl to the extent if we have a quarrel I find it hard to sleep.
oga sleep never catch you. Forget about love and use your head before she go carry Belle wey no be ur own give you or dash u h.i.v don't be insecure about getting another girl whenever dem born one man dem go born 10 women beside am

1 Like

Re: by Elimon(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
( She started with she must confessed she cheated on me, i almost stopped breathing and asked sex? She said no she dated the guy. I was shocked because the way she demonstrated her love to me makes me believe nothing can ever go wrong from her side.)
Brother in Christ....she already told u she cheated....every girl always no...when asked...'did u have sex with him?'...
Mine used to gimme a strong NO! Before i found she really did
Re: by aristocratic5(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Women R deadly dan covid 19
Re: by daewoorazer(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
I have been in this relationship for almost 3 years now... I never knew I could love a lady this much because I am the kind of guy that doesn't give a sh*t. Things started changing when we started working at different places. She have a neighbour that claims he loves her and wants to marry her. I warned her about the guy and she assured me nothing will ever happen.
Few weeks ago she confessed to me that she dated him late last year just to push him away by frustrating him. She started with she must confessed she cheated on me, i almost stopped breathing and asked sex? She said no she dated the guy. I was shocked because the way she demonstrated her love to me makes me believe nothing can ever go wrong from her side. I forgave her after she explained the whole incident claiming there was no kiss or sex.
She visited me today and slept off, I decided to read her chat with this man. Guess what? They actually kissed because he said he can't focus after the day he kissed her. Scrolling down I got the biggest shock of my life. She asked... What if she was pregnant.
What do I need? I must confess I have anger issues and wants answers almost immediately (I don't get violent but I might yell and refuse talking for long if not clarified) she's sleeping now peacefully and I am at the verge of exploding. How can I demand answers calmly. Please experienced folks calm me down.

Bro if you haven’t vexed for her, please listen to my advice!

Never, I repeat, Never show her that you’re angry.

Case1: if you be bad guy who doesn’t give a shît and has a strong mind...continue fucking her and start dating someone else. Pick her calls sparingly, let her know she’s but a replaceable thot

Case2: if you don’t have such a strong mind...send her that screenshot, delete her number and never pick her call till eternity

1 Like

Re: by kingjomezy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Twoclans:
It's a double cheating,even the guy she is cheating with has a fiance.

@OP this one you are saying anger issues dont go and kill somebodys child.

Wake her up look her in the eyes and tell her the relationship is over,tell her to go to her neighbor.Regardless of your decision it does not mean the next girl you date won't cheat on you.

I know a guy who has been cheated on by every girl he dated .Somehow I got to talk with two different girls he dated and they both said the same thing .Same reason they were all cheating

What was the reason
Re: by kingjomezy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
oludolars:
It reminds me of a saga during my school days.

She was a girlfriend to my friend,she was also sleeping with somone else in Abuja while the guy was in Lagos where she schools.

Incidentally, he missed a call from his former boss at the place he had his industrial trainning ( now transfered to their Abuja branch). He called the number back with her fone only to discover that the number was saved on her fone and reply was hello sweetheart.He immediately deleted the call from the call log.

He simply ended the call and got airtime on his phone. He called back using his phone explaining he called earlier with another number.

They had a deep discursion and realised she goes to Abuja every first friday of the month decieving him to go to Redemption Camp for vigil and extends her stay with her aunt that stays at the camp till Sundays.

This was the girl that forms she hates sex with him, the former boss sent a flight ticket to him like he does to the girl on the first friday of the next month.

She got to Abuja and met the two of them at his house and was too shocked. Somone she told she was going to redemption camp.

The three of them spent the night in the same room and ended in a 3some.

She ended up loosing the two guys.

See story !
Re: by Sam119(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
@OP U are a spare tyre, trust me. Turning her to ur bleeping object isn't worth it.

Solution: Pretend u never saw anything, start up a conversation with her about what she will do if her bf(u) cheats on her. Hear her response and use it to serve her a cold beer in the future with ur evidence intact.

For now, find healing and delete her from ur mind, while u use her for BJs purposes. Cos she doesn't worth ur d!ck.

Like one brother said. Shalom! cool
Re: by SolomonProsperi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
STAY AT HOME AND LEARN

I can show you a way to get paid Udemy courses for free!!

If you are interested, Whatsapp "Interested" to
0702 609 4923
Re: by kingjomezy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Twoclans:

A cheat is a cheat aunty,you can't eat your cake and have it .A reasonable girl will break up with him before thinking of cheating.

2 Likes

Re: by ToyBoyAaron(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
I was planning on closing the thread but I promised to update so I'll.
I met her a virgin, she gave me the honor of.... She's super shy but can talk dirty. She explained that it was a compound discussion about a girl who got pregnant and left with the guys baby. Then using her as an example in the discussion it continued on WhatsApp. The talk too plenty I no fit write all. She assured me she respect her body and can't allow any guy touches her. Thanks for the whole contribution because it really calmed me down to talk to her. I'll keep it cool but time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol.
Re: by oludolars(m): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
I met her a virgin, she gave me the honor of.... She's super shy but can talk dirty. She explained that it was a compound discussion about a girl who got pregnant and left with the guys baby. Then using her as an example in the discussion it continued on WhatsApp. The talk too plenty I no fit write all. She assured me she respect her body and can't allow any guy touches her. Thanks for the whole contribution because it really calmed me down to talk to her. I'll keep it cool but time shall tell.

Hmmm!
Case overflogged and closed.
Re: by nadia806: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]
Re: by YungMillionaire: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Mairice125:
The only way to hold down these Bitches is to have money and the same time be very good in bed .When you Bleep her till she start begging you that she tired ,she wont have time for another nigga .Op in your next relationship try to be flexible ,stable and be sex gamed.

Strong men wey do pass all these things wey u mention sef still the gal cheat. If you think you can satisfy a woman, they you are a first class fool.

5 Likes

Re: by myles16(m): 12:28am On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

i don't know what to say but it seems one party is smarter than the other.... My guy if you're very sure of what you read on that chat just stand on your words, these girls know how to steer their way through this kind of situation, they cheat with their next move and calculations well calculated. If you're to agree kindly place her on probation till you're satisfied with your findings plus if she has any female bestie, next time you want to read her chat if that's possible, focus more on their chat coz that's where the truth lies. Been in your shoes, hacked her fb account and read her chat with this guy, then moved to her convo with her roommate, that was were all the truth were. This girl was swearing to the guy about how she was going to marry the guy, plus carry his baby, someone that has wife with baby o. Indirectly asked her about me she still swore about being faithful while i was playing along, tho till today i am still playing along and she still keeps committing and committing more.. use your brain bro don't fall for cheap excuses coz i don't want to spoil someone's relationship.

2 Likes

Re: by heartofcity12: 12:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Mairice125:

Rubbish. All that coz of woman? Na woman’s world we come??
Person wey go loyal go loyal, hoes that won’t be loyal wont be loyal, simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.