Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

- Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (22036 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 1:21am On Apr 29, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

We live in the same neighbourhood. She left it at my place

From d chats u just posted, she was trying to end it with him.
Re: by ToyBoyAaron(m): 1:22am On Apr 29, 2020
CsRockefeller:

From d chats u just posted, she was trying to end it with him.
She did already and she regrets it.
Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 1:25am On Apr 29, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

She did already and she regrets it.

Wow! After ending it she wished she didnt?

Does she want to be with the guy or you? (lets assume d sex is already past)
Re: by newman0017(m): 1:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Let her sleep.. when she foolishly wakes up ask her to explain her stance with the guy again..With emphasis on sex and kissing(personally I see nothing wrong with kissing...I kiss my female friends for d fun of it)... Allow her to decide her own faith and call d result for yourself(If she lies) but then if she says the truth(rattle snake) watch well bros...Trade carefully with her better still get an assistant to support her in bleeping you grin grin Neva make a hoe a housewife wink wink
Re: by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:29am On Apr 29, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Wow! After ending it she wished she didnt?

Does she want to be with the guy or you? (lets assume d sex is already past)
She regrets what ever she shared with the guy. She wants to be with me. But I don't trust her again and a relationship without trust will only hurt the both of us.
Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

She regrets what ever she shared with the guy. She wants to be with me. But I don't trust her again and a relationship without trust will only hurt the both of us.

True. Even staying in the same compound is still risky, what they shared might continue.
Re: by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2020
CsRockefeller:

True. Even staying in the same compound is still risky, what they shared might continue.
sad sad sad
Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

sad sad sad

I would have said u still.give her a chance but that guy might convince her yet again to fall into his bed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.