Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church (73746 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=gidgiddy post=88834287]

And that educated person who does all this will not attract up to 20 people to his rally. So what is the point?

You think freedom fighting is done in a gentleman's way? Not when you're dealing with an entity like Nigeria that is lawless

What is the point of attracting millions of protesters and leading them off the cliff? Ojukwu did that, didn't he?

What Nnamdi Kanu was doing before he started IPOB is of no bearing to the matter at hand and the same goes for his educational history

Oh, I see. He could be a criminal in London but it doesn't matter as long as he is shouting give us Biafra?

What matters is if he has the numbers to back him. Nigerians should be grateful to Nnamdi Kanu, his own agitation is the only one in Nigeria that does not involve taking up arms and killing people, unlike OPC, Boko Haram, Nigeria Delta militants and killer herdsmen. This is despite the fact that hundreds of his unarmed followers have been illegally killed by the security forces just for exercising their constitutional right to protest

The country should be grateful that he was raising an army and seeking to purchase and stockpile arms and ammunition for another war that would have surely led to more deaths of his people?

The simple fact here is that the man wants his people to have a referendum to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not. What is hard to understand here? Other things like calling for massmurder or whatever is just rhetoric or mere talk. Other group no longer have patience or time for talk, their AK47 does all the talking for them.

It is exactly that kind of "rhetoric" that makes him unable to get the international community to even give him an ear.

If he had been properly educated, he probably would have tempered his statements.

But it is good he did what he did, at least now the liberal Yorubas will understand the thoughts of those living in their midst and not to sleep with both eyes closed.

Nothing Kanu does or say will ever erase what he's said and done.

The internet never forget.

They are all on YouTube.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by afroxyz: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
splashbaby:
You mentally deranged and deluded. You quoted me and I gave your empty head a deserved answer, now you are running away like a coward just like your forefathers that started a war and got millions of your people killed then ran away to a foreign land.

Next time, you chose the battle and person you can defeat carefully. Child of hate and misery... Victims of their own stupidity.

Better than yours that died with otapiapia in a time.of peace when there was no war grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by splashbaby(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
afroxyz:

[s]Better than yours that died with otapiapia in a time.of peace when there was no war grin[/s] grin
Trash... Brainwashed dimwit!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by gidgiddy: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=88834746][/quote]

Ojukwu fought for the freedom of a mssacred and oppressed people and freedom is one the most honorable things anyone and any people can fight for. Ojukwu may not have succeeded but it doesnt take away that he fought for a noble cause. If fighting for freedom means leading people of a cliff then you have to work on ridding your self of slave mentality

What do I care if Nnamdi Kanu was a criminal in London? Im an Igbo nan who wants Igbo land to be an independent country and if Nnamdi Kanu is helping in anyway to unite my fellow Igbos towards achieving that cause then thats all I care about.

People say that Kanu called for killing of people but the same people say nothing about the hundreds of IPOB who have been killed unjustly

People say 'Nnamdi Kanu said this, Nnamdi said this' but what is it the man did? He only talked? Thats the big deal? In a country where other are killing people daily?

Nigerians make me laugh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=gidgiddy post=88837000]

Ojukwu fought for the freedom of a mssacred and oppressed people and freedom is one the most honorable things anyone and any people can fight for. Ojukwu may not have succeeded but it doesnt take away that he fought for a noble cause. If fighting for freedom means leading people of a cliff then you have to work on ridding your self of slave mentality

I am quite conversant with a few of the words you IPOB guys use ad nauseum. One of them is slave, another one is betrayal, another one is coward.

Anyway, Ojukwu was fighting for his own ambition otherwise he wouldn't have tried to cross Ore and advance towards Lagos, with the intention of decimating Yorubaland as he went.

Instead he would have used his limited military might to defend every inch of Biafraland.

He wanted to become the head of Nigeria so that his people could dominate other tribes. He sacrificed millions of his people on the altar of his own greed and ambition.

What do I care if Nnamdi Kanu was a criminal in London? Im an Igbo nan who wants Igbo land to be an independent country and if Nnamdi Kanu is helping in anyway to unite my fellow Igbos towards achieving that cause then thats all I care about.

Of course, we all know that you'll crown a criminal King of it is to your benefit. That's why the people you call heroes in your region include Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, FFK, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Stella Oduah etc.

People say that Kanu called for killing of people but the same people say nothing about the hundreds of IPOB who have been killed unjustly

Hundreds huh? You and I know you lying. When and where were the hundreds killed? Which state were they from? Any pictures of their corpses you can show us?

People say 'Nnamdi Kanu said this, Nnamdi said this' but what is it the man did? He only talked? Thats the big deal? In a country where other are killing people daily?

Thank heavens the Nigerian state did not wait for him to raise the army he was tryin to. Thank heavens he wasn't able to raise the arms caches he was soliciting for. Thank God he was routed before then. Nobody waits for violence to start before nipping it in the bud, except a foolish leader.

Go and ask the Hutu and the Tutsi in the Rwandan genocide how mere talk, mere words produced the worst genocide Africa has ever witnessed.

Igbos should be thankful that Kanu never had his way. He was about to turn Igboland to burning cinders again.

Nigerians make me laugh

Biafrans make me laugh harder.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by gidgiddy: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=88837949][/quote]

Yeah, Nnamdi Kanu talked.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by catherine1998: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sctests:
Where is the fire?

I even thought it was a 'fire' started by a Nwafor, not knowing we are talking about an efulefu.

Wetin be ''Utchaychukwu', na Igbo name be that abi na 'Ibo' name? grin

Yes is an Igbo Name, it is a particular tongue in Igboland, just as some people say ive instead of ihe, please dont criticize what you dont know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by catherine1998: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herdsmen:
Will keep saying this .. any day that fool step legs in anambra ..otu nkwo we go change am for am

No human has ever taken the great Igbo nation for a ride..

If he’s aba followers can keep him in abia.. he might foolishly want to test his popularity

Walahi the idiot will collect more that he ever believe

Ekweremadu will be child’s play..

It will start in onitsha and the world will reject him
Fool is playing religious game to divide igbos..

Stay on the issue & stop demarcating Igboland, which one is coming to anambra, coming to onitsha & his aba followers, is IPOB not anambra state? even the onitsha you are talking about was not developed by this anambra state

Ekwesu will catch him soon..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by gidgiddy: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=88837949][/quote]

Typical unity begging Nigerian who has nothing worthwhile to say. Ojukwu declared Biafra and went his way. You Nigerians then invaded Ogoja. Then when when Ojukwu invades Nigeria, you people suddenly forget that it was Nigerian/Biafran war and that Ore was in Nigeria.

Hundreds of IPOB have been killed by the security forces and that has been confirmed by the Amnesty International report that documented over 150 cases of extra-judicial killings of unarmed IPOB members by the security forces of Nigeria. The report and evidence are all online. Naturally, human does not mean much in Nigeria so nothing will ever be done about it.

You are talking about hate speech, Hutus/Tutsis but you belong to a country where different bandits are already armed and slaughtering people daily. To make matters worse, your government is even using tax payers money to reward those who are armed and killing your fellow Nigerians.

Boko haram are armed and killing people, whenever they want money, they will kidnap some girls and your government will pay hefty ransom

Niger Delta militants are armed and killing people, your government gave them amnesty programme that made many of them overnight millionaires

Killer herdsmen slaughter Nigerians every day, government is rolling out Ruga for them

But if Nnamdi Kanu waves a Biafran flag in the east, they will deploy Soldiers after him. Military deployment is for unarmed people who talked, while tax payers money is for those who already took up arms and are killing people.

You people will not kill me with laughter.

The best thing that will ever happen to Igbos is the day the exit the doomed British colonial contraption called Nigeria and if the utterances of Kanu helps in anyway to bring that date closer, Im all for it.

Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo land must exit the disaster called Nigeria and become and independent country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=gidgiddy post=88847270]

Typical unity begging Nigerian who has nothing worthwhile to say. Ojukwu declared Biafra and went his way. You Nigerians then invaded Ogoja. Then when when Ojukwu invades Nigeria, you people suddenly forget that it was Nigerian/Biafran war and that Ore was in Nigeria.

Oh, so now it was a war and not a genocide abi? Why then do you guys keep crying that your opponent didn't feed you during the war? Anyway no need to rehash all that. You were roundly thrashed at Ore. So that's that.

As to unto begging. Lol. If I had the power to Grant Biafra, if Grant it to you today and backdate it to 100 years ago.

Check out my previous posts and realise that I am fully in support of secession and break up of Nigeria.

The Yorubas are the ones carrying the burden of the nation as every other region migrate massively to the West. Enough is enough!

Hundreds of IPOB have been killed by the security forces and that has been confirmed by the Amnesty International report that documented over 150 cases of extra-judicial killings of unarmed IPOB members by the security forces of Nigeria. The report and evidence are all online. Naturally, human does not mean much in Nigeria so nothing will ever be done about it.

Hundreds huh? A link to that effect will be nice, don't you think? Cos my first instinct is to doubt your words. We all know how tall like to exaggerate and pull figures out of thin air.

You are talking about hate speech, Hutus/Tutsis but you belong to a country where different bandits are already armed and slaughtering people daily. To make matters worse, your government is even using tax payers money to reward those who are armed and killing your fellow Nigerians.

Boko haram are armed and killing people, whenever they want money, they will kidnap some girls and your government will pay hefty ransom

Niger Delta militants are armed and killing people, your government gave them amnesty programme that made many of them overnight millionaires

Killer herdsmen slaughter Nigerians every day, government is rolling out Ruga for them

But if Nnamdi Kanu waves a Biafran flag in the east, they will deploy Soldiers after him. Military deployment is for unarmed people who talked, while tax payers money is for those who already took up arms and are killing people.

You people will not kill me with laughter.

Open another thread highlighting these ills so we can condemn them together. But this discussion is about IPOB excesses. And it had always been a ploy of yours to throw a red erring to distract. Like, see, this person did this and did that, so this Igbo person doing this seems reasonable and moderate enough.

What is good is good and what is bad is bad. Good is not subjective. The value of goodness isn't measured relatively to other less good or evil actions.

Something is either good or bad.

So comparing the hate speech of Kanu to the killings by Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen is amoral.

In and of itself Kanu's hate speech is evil and capable of causing social unrest and war.

The best thing that will ever happen to Igbos is the day the exit the doomed British colonial contraption called Nigeria and if the utterances of Kanu helps in anyway to bring that date closer, Im all for it.

You can have your republic. In fact I pray you have your republic, but thinking that you'll get it by fighting a war just because you've been playing Call Of Duty video game is hilarious.

Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo land must exit the disaster called Nigeria and become and independent country

Amen with all my heart.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Bigchristo: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
alizma:

Have you asked yourself if everything is OK with the entire world?
Nigeria is in a serious mess even before the emergence of CONVID19 so let’s leave the world out of this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Probz(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Eastlink:
Lies. Kanu didn’t tell the Igbos to go to churches owned by Igbos.
He said that the Pentecostal churches are owned by criminal Pastor and that these churches go against Igbo values.
He asked the Igbos to remember their othordox churches, Catholic, Anglican etc.

What about Abia State Igbos who tend to be more Pentecostal (or at least Methodist)-leaning than others naturally?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.