Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church (73732 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kfed4ril:

What documents has buhari shown?

Buhari and APC have a manifesto? Show Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's manifesto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oracle23:

He isn't owing u any document.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu behaves like a monarch with obvious dictatorial tendencies. He lacks requisite social skills, diplomatic tact and political sagacity to build strategic national and international partnerships to drive a self-determination effort of Igbo race in a politically complicated world.

The truth is that every successful self-determination effort in human history had active combination of a visioner/driver, his widely publicised roadmap, and a fair combination of the intelligentsia and foot soldiers. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu prefers working with gullible foot soldiers while loathing the Igbo elites and intelligentsia. And he has no roadmap showing how life under Biafra will be better than what it is in Nigeria.

In the short time he stayed Nigeria before he fled, he came across as somebody who relishes adulation as opposed to a PRACTICAL leader and a revolutionary visioner. Look, I am not looking for a king to pay homage to because "Igbo enwe eze" is ingrained in me. I am not looking for a god to adulate beacuse I am monotheistic with total allegiance to God Almighty through Jesus Christ. I am looking for a MOSES to lead my people out of Egypt to the Promised Land. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from all indications is NOT that Moses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by WaleGab: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Sharap.

I thought you said you had high blood pressure?
grin
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by WaleGab: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
embarassed embarassed
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ikeyman00(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Who is this mumu calling himself enlightened... Ibos of all walks of life over the years have been led by stupid fellows with senseless divisive and ethnicist agenda that makes them vulnerable to their own vices of disunity.

Today, there is no known Ibo man of political repute that can participate successfully in national discuss. When people like Ojukwu Nnamdi Kanu are all you can offer and patronize as leaders.

All tribes will hate the Ibos and make them a target for all sorts of attacks when your leaders make statement like this and you stupidly defend and promote them. There are obviously no sane man in Ibo land any more to correct this man.

You are all consumed by bigotry and needless hatred for other tribes which is unfortunately causing your downfall left, right and center...When comments like yours and your leaders go unchallenged you may erroneously think you've done well and spoken some wise words... But you are showing foolishness with recklessly abandone. When you show hatred for others you reap some hurts one way the othe

my friend i feel your pain; if dem like continue to build shopping mall in Kano !

We are here to live and die with Mazi Kanu

you hear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by gidgiddy: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
FrLukas:

What do you expect of someone who can't point to any higher institution of learning where he graduated from? Can't specifically say that this and that was what I did for a living before forming IPOB.

He is an egomaniac who has gathered about himself a following of illiterates who would eat his pile of shit if he told them it contained protein.

Higher education or wealth is not a prerequisite for one to exercise their right to agitate for self determination. I dont see the point of one being the most 3fucatex person ln the world but cannot mobilise up to 20 people to come out for protest.

Kanu has shown that he has the numbers behind him. If he calls for protest, millions will come out. If he calls for sit at home, majority will sit at home

To be honest, there are few people in Nigeria, outside politics or religion, who can mobilise people out on the streets like Kanu

Try mobilising 'illiterates' to come out for you and you will be shocked that nobody will look at your face twice.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Dannonye(f): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Revolution through hate ke

Perfect clownery
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by highflyer012020: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:
Till today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has not published a document showing clearly his vision and roadmap on how Biafra will operate politically, economically, socially, etc. Instead of building strategic relationships as a leader, he is destroying existing ones.He keeps alienating himself and his group everyday with childish propaganda. How he still manages to deceive his followers is a mystery. Smh

that is total lies, it means you dont follow. his vision and road map for biafra's prosperity has been made known. but it is not for everyone but in a document submitted to UN,US EU etc. he is building friends only lovers of truth will see the meaning of his speech.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
highflyer012020:

that is total lies, it means you dont follow. his vision and road map for biafra's prosperity has been made known. but it is not for everyone but in a document submitted to UN,US EU etc. he is building friends only lovers of truth will see the meaning of his speech.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu behaves like a monarch with obvious dictatorial tendencies. He lacks requisite social skills, diplomatic tact and political sagacity to build strategic national and international partnerships to drive a self-determination effort of Igbo race in a politically complicated world.

The truth is that every successful self-determination effort in human history had active combination of a visioner/driver, his widely publicised roadmap, and a fair combination of the intelligentsia and foot soldiers. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu prefers working with gullible foot soldiers while loathing the Igbo elites and intelligentsia. And he has no roadmap showing how life under Biafra will be better than what it is in Nigeria.

If there is roadmap that only IPOB members can view, then that makes IPOB a cult. The fact is that active IPOB members makes only about 2% of Igbo population. How do the remaining 98% key into the Biafra project if they don't know the vision, mission and how IPOB's Biafra will operate.

In the short time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu stayed in Nigeria before he fled, he came across as somebody who relishes adulation as opposed to a PRACTICAL leader and a revolutionary visioner. Look, I am not looking for a king to pay homage to because "Igbo enwe eze" is ingrained in me. I am not looking for a god to adulate beacuse I am monotheistic with total allegiance to God Almighty through Jesus Christ. I am looking for a MOSES to lead my people out of Egypt to the Promised Land. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from all indications is NOT that Moses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

In the short time he stayed Nigeria before he fled, he came across as somebody who relishes adulation as opposed to a PRACTICAL leader and a revolutionary visioner. Look, I am not looking for a king to pay homage to because "Igbo enwe eze" is ingrained in me. I am not looking for a god to adulate beacuse I am monotheistic with total allegiance to God Almighty through Jesus Christ. I am looking for a MOSES to lead my people out of Egypt to the Promised Land. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from all indications is NOT that Moses.

I couldn't go beyond the 4th line. This isn't ur business in anyway, why are u having headache n writing long Epistles on Nnamdi Kanu grin grin.

And one thing am 100% sure of is that biafra would need that kind of dictator that ruled Singapore for 32 years and established dem aa a nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oracle23:

I couldn't go beyond the 4th line. This isn't ur business in anyway, why are u having headache n writing long Epistles on Nnamdi Kanu grin grin.

And one thing am 100% sure of is that biafra would need that kind of dictator that ruled Singapore for 32 years and established dem aa a nation.

Couldn't go beyond 4th line? You are not ready for any intellectual engagement like your idol Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Little wonder IPOB recruits Okada riders, petty traders, artisans and categories of people with limited education to interrogate whatever narrative that is laid before them. Obviously, IPOB's Biafra may not encourage lively debate. #Red flag

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

Couldn't go beyond 4th line? You are not ready for any intellectual engagement like your idol Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Little wonder IPOB recruits Okada riders, petty traders, artisans and categories of people with limited education to interrogate whatever narrative that is laid before them. Obviously, IPOB's Biafra may not encourage lively debate. #Red flag

I have zero time nor interest for ur intellectual ipob engagement....I don't bloody care. Stop being bothered by issues that has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oracle23:

I have zero time nor interest for ur intellectual ipob engagement....I don't bloody care. Stop being bothered by issues that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

You can't tell me what issues to be bothered about? It is my life and it is a free world in case you are ignorant of that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by afroxyz: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
splashbaby:
Who is this mumu calling himself enlightened... Ibos of all walks of life over the years have been led by stupid fellows with senseless divisive and ethnicist agenda that makes them vulnerable to their own vices of disunity.

Today, there is no known Ibo man of political repute that can participate successfully in national discuss. When people like Ojukwu Nnamdi Kanu are all you can offer and patronize as leaders.

All tribes will hate the Ibos and make them a target for all sorts of attacks when your leaders make statement like this and you stupidly defend and promote them. There are obviously no sane man in Ibo land any more to correct this man.

You are all consumed by bigotry and needless hatred for other tribes which is unfortunately causing your downfall left, right and center...When comments like yours and your leaders go unchallenged you may erroneously think you've done well and spoken some wise words... But you are showing foolishness with recklessly abandone. When you show hatred for others you reap some hurts one way the other.

Madam go sleep. You no get talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by nerus419(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
I hate men of double standard and this man is one of them. You all were busy taking everything KANU said hook line and sinker, even his jubrin story. But your rejecting this one because its ur pastor abi
You must accept it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by EILTD(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
RTSC:
There is a very high possibility that Nigeria would split one day, but igbos should be the last people leading the charge.

There are other regions more prepared for that.

The smart play would be to watch it unfold and then negotiate the safety of igbo businesses outside the region, sea port deals with the Niger delta republic, and trade markets for our manufactured goods in the newly emerged nations.

And that can only happen from a position of trust and friendship.

If igbos lead the charge for the separation of Nigeria and it happens, we are fucckked.
Many of us have said this since the time of Uwazurike. Ndigbo must not allow Kanu win this narrative. Even if Nigeria is no more, we must not allow a group such as IPOB determine our fate, it will be catastrophic.
No doubt Kanu have brought up the marginalization issue of Ndigbo to the front number, but as far as the issue of self determination is concerned a new group with a charismatic leadership is needed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by EILTD(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

Who lives online? Let him publish the hard copy of the plan and make sure every Igbo person has a copy. That's how every self-determination driver in history made their local populace to key into the vision. You can't sell IPOB's Biafra by intimidation or useless propaganda.
Exactly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by gidgiddy: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
EILTD:
Many of us have said this since the time of Uwazurike. Ndigbo must not allow Kanu win this narrative. Even if Nigeria is no more, we must not allow a group such as IPOB determine our fate, it will be catastrophic.
No doubt Kanu have brought up the marginalization issue of Ndigbo to the front number, but as far as the issue of self determination is concerned a new group with a charismatic leadership is needed.

IPOB is not a political group. Neither Nnamdi Kanu nor IPOB have any interest in power, wether in Nigeria or Biafra

The only thing they are interested in is agitating for a referendum for the East. After referendum, their will be done and it will the job of the East to carry on, depending on the outcome of the referendum

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by luluman: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
IlovePMB:

False prophets should be exposed. They are not clergies but con men.
That's the point, let God deal with those that use his name in vain, dont be God's lawyer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by splashbaby(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
afroxyz:

Madam go sleep. You no get talk
This is not enyimba nonsense that you are used to obviously.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 25, 2020
festacman:

You can't tell me what issues to be bothered about? It is my life and it is a free world in case you are ignorant of that.

Then keep on bordering grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by MishaelC(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2020
The problem with you is that, you think you know too much.And, i just wished you read my comment all over again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by afroxyz: 7:53am On Apr 25, 2020
splashbaby:
This is not enyimba nonsense that you are used to obviously.

Never roll in the mid with a pig. People may never notice the difference. Same with engaging a mad man in an argument. I rest my case
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Doc10q: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Nnamdi kanu hates christainity and even indirectly or directly insults jesus & Christianity in most of all his broadcasts yet what I find baffling is how millions of christains still support him & even call go to d extent of calling him a messiah. How does this nnamdi kanu even do this? The mystery of how he does this and even achieves it is what I don't know even up till today . This man must be a brainiac genius! Pls God I need this kind of intelligence in my business to grow faster
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by lagdmark(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Doc10q:
Nnamdi kanu hates christainity and even indirectly or directly insults jesus & Christianity in most of all his broadcasts yet what I find baffling is how millions of christains still support him & even call go to d extent of calling him a messiah. How does this nnamdi kanu even do this? This man must be a brainiac genius! Pls God I need this kind of intelligence in my business to grow faster
Please don't get it wrong, if you check today only the deluded igbo still support Kanu the scammer. Most intelligent Igbos will never take kanu serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by splashbaby(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2020
afroxyz:

Never roll in the mid with a pig. People may never notice the difference. Same with engaging a mad man in an argument. I rest my case
You mentally deranged and deluded. You quoted me and I gave your empty head a deserved answer, now you are running away like a coward just like your forefathers that started a war and got millions of your people killed then ran away to a foreign land.

Next time, you chose the battle and person you can defeat carefully. Child of hate and misery... Victims of their own stupidity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by splashbaby(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2020
afroxyz:

Trash

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2020
gidgiddy:

Higher education or wealth is not a prerequisite for one to exercise their right to agitate for self determination. I dont see the point of one being the most 3fucatex person ln the world but cannot mobilise up to 20 people to come out for protest.

Kanu has shown that he has the numbers behind him. If he calls for protest, millions will come out. If he calls for sit at home, majority will sit at home

To be honest, there are few people in Nigeria, outside politics or religion, who can mobilise people out on the streets like Kanu

Try mobilising 'illiterates' to come out for you and you will be shocked that nobody will look at your face twice.

Education reforms the mind.

An educated fellow will not call for mass murder of other ethnic groups.

An educated fellow will be more refined in his speech in the quest of liberating his people.

An educated human being will not spew lies shamelessly and boldfacedly to deceive the people he is leading.

What work was Nnamdi Kanu doing before taking over the agitation for Biafra?

Was he gainfully employed?

Did he employ anyone?

Ordinary shop he wasn't operating, yet he can call on people striving at their work place to sit down at home at his own whim?

Bull.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by adoboy04(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Eastlink:
Lies. Kanu didn’t tell the Igbos to go to churches owned by Igbos.
He said that the Pentecostal churches are owned by criminal Pastor and that these churches go against Igbo values.
He asked the Igbos to remember their othordox churches, Catholic, Anglican etc.
Stop that rubbish, the stupid man call KANU himself said that the Igbo's should not attend Yoruba churches. imaging that, he failed to tell them that they should leave west and pack all their belongings. nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by gidgiddy: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2020
FrLukas:

Education reforms the mind.

An educated fellow will not call for mass murder of other ethnic groups.

An educated fellow will be more refined in his speech in the quest of liberating his people.

An educated human being will not spew lies shamelessly and boldfacedly to deceive the people he is leading.

What work was Nnamdi Kanu doing before taking over the agitation for Biafra?

Was he gainfully employed?

Did he employ anyone?

Ordinary shop he wasn't operating, yet he can call on people striving at their work place to sit down at home at his own whim?

Bull.

And that educated person who does all this will not attract up to 20 people to his rally. So what is the point?

You think freedom fighting is done in a gentleman's way? Not when you're dealing with an entity like Nigeria that is lawless

What Nnamdi Kanu was doing before he started IPOB is of no bearing to the matter at hand and the same goes for his educational history

What matters is if he has the numbers to back him. Nigerians should be grateful to Nnamdi Kanu, his own agitation is the only one in Nigeria that does not involve taking up arms and killing people, unlike OPC, Boko Haram, Nigeria Delta militants and killer herdsmen. This is despite the fact that hundreds of his unarmed followers have been illegally killed by the security forces just for exercising their constitutional right to protest

The simple fact here is that the man wants his people to have a referendum to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not. What is hard to understand here? Other things like calling for massmurder or whatever is just rhetoric or mere talk. Other group no longer have patience or time for talk, their AK47 does all the talking for them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by gidgiddy: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2020
adoboy04:
Stop that rubbish, the stupid man call KANU himself said that the Igbo's should not attend Yoruba churches. imaging that, he failed to tell them that they should leave west and pack all their belongings. nonsense

Is there anything wrong with what he said? Thats his opinion. Is he not entitled to hold opinion? It will still be up to any Igbo to decide what church they go to. So what are people like you bothered about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.