Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church (73734 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by tinnymerit(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
alizma:
Kanu is making his money online and he will say anything to induce you to listen, watch him on YouTube or other media link.
He is gradually going the way of our normal politicians. They just look at the environment and pick a topic that will attract your attention regardless of the aftermath consequences. All that matters is achieving personal goal without concern for the negative impact on the lives of thousands out there
The guy is making money through YouTube views. If you know you know m
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by luluman: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
word, Nnamdi Kanu is not the Saviour
Ofcourse we know he is a scam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by luluman: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
IlovePMB:
Anybody attending those churches whether Igbo, HAUSA, Yoruba or any tribe is mad. They are all false prophets.

You are islamic not me. I believe in God the father, son and the holy spirit. All those churches that goes about giving false predictions in the name of prophesies and collect tithes, sowing seeds, selling anointing oil and what ever are business centers not churches.
That's why he said you are Islamist, because in christianity we let God fight his fight and not we attack clergies on his behalf.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by luluman: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:
Till today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has not published a document showing clearly his vision and roadmap on how Biafra will operate politically, economically, socially, etc. Instead of building strategic relationships as a leader, he is destroying existing ones.He keeps alienating himself and his group everyday with childish propaganda. How he still manages to deceive his followers is a mystery. Smh
No mysteries there, yeebos are just mumus
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:
Till today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has not published a document showing clearly his vision and roadmap on how Biafra will operate politically, economically, socially, etc. Instead of building strategic relationships as a leader, he is destroying existing ones.He keeps alienating himself and his group everyday with childish propaganda. How he still manages to deceive his followers is a mystery. Smh

It's not a mystery. His followers are plain dumb. Stark illiterates and half literate fellas.

They'll believe anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by nadia806: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Ersteajax: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people."Karl Max

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kaybmal100:

U know dats a big lie. These state govt u talk about are Called Efulefus buy Nnamdi kanu. He has always called them out. Ah u even igbo sef. Me that am not igbo I see reasons with them u that u even from there are still blinded. Pls give me one concrete reason why you hate Mazi Nnamdi kanu

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu behaves like a monarch with obvious dictatorial tendencies. He lacks requisite social skills, diplomatic tact and political sagacity to build strategic national and international partnerships to drive a self-determination effort of Igbo race in a politically complicated world.

The truth is that every successful self-determination effort in human history had active combination of a visioner/driver, his widely publicised roadmap, and a fair combination of the intelligentsia and foot soldiers. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu prefers working with gullible foot soldiers while loathing the Igbo elites and intelligentsia. And he has no roadmap showing how life under Biafra will be better than what it is in Nigeria.

In the short time he stayed Nigeria before he fled, he came across as somebody who relishes adulation as opposed to a PRACTICAL leader and a revolutionary visioner. Look, I am not looking for a king to pay homage to because "Igbo enwe eze" is ingrained in me. I am not looking for a god to adulate beacuse I am monotheistic with total allegiance to God Almighty through Jesus Christ. I am looking for a MOSES to lead my people out of Egypt to the Promised Land. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from all indications is NOT that Moses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Pyroex(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Who do you think you are that he will publish Biafra Vision and road map for you...

You are dreaming.....

quote author=festacman post=88774709]Till today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has not published a document showing clearly his vision and roadmap on how Biafra will operate politically, economically, socially, etc. Instead of building strategic relationships as a leader, he is destroying existing ones.He keeps alienating himself and his group everyday with childish propaganda. How he still manages to deceive his followers is a mystery. Smh[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ikeyman00(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
They just keep writing rubbish about the real man of God Nnamdi Kanu

We must continue!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by LeanonGOD(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well Spoken, you are absolutely RIGHT, more wisdom.
solmus:
cool

Lamidi Cownu isn't fighting for any yeye Biafra he is just hustling like any Social media personalty to keep his hate filled followers tuned in

He hates Yoruba Muslim (whatever that means)
Hates every and all Hausa Fulani (those who knows him or don't know him)
Hates Igbo muslim
Now his hate is on Igbo Christian who has Pastors from other tribe
He hates and attack Buhari (a Fulani who grew up only with kanuri mother) but called for support of Atiku a full blooded Fulani that speaks fufulde fluently

PS: To Legitimate Igbos who truly want Biafra, kindly follow the Constitiutional Backed methods instead of following this guy who has no plan and just want to trend by insulting others

*Referendum can only be possible through a Legislative act that would include Referendum and Secession in our Constitiution, this means Lawmakers of Ibo extraction must sponsor a bill and get it passed at both chambers in the assembly
*Concerned Ibo citizens can petition their lawmakers to intiate a referendum bill or simply go and protest at the National assembly
*as a private citizen and organized group they can also sponsor the bill

We can see how civilized Brexit agitators where and How Cantalonians are conducting themselves without insulting others, herbet macualy also fought British Colonial occupation, Same as Azikwe , and Mama Kuti fellas mother, they never insuled anyone they argued theire case and got independence, Mandela also fought Aparthied same way Martin Luther King did without insult maturely canvassing intrest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by sylve11: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

grin grin cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by WaleGab: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

He would soon come for you.

He has enough credit on his phone to engage you.

Miraculously, his blood pressure has gone down.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eastlink:
Lies. Kanu didn’t tell the Igbos to go to churches owned by Igbos.
He said that the Pentecostal churches are owned by criminal Pastor and that these churches go against Igbo values.
He asked the Igbos to remember their othordox churches, Catholic, Anglican etc.

This is an outright lie.

He condemned Igbos who attended churches headed by Yoruba men.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu behaves like a monarch with obvious dictatorial tendencies. He lacks requisite social skills, diplomatic tact and diplomatic sagacity to build strategic national and international partnerships to drive a self-determination effort of Igbo race in a politically complicated world.

The truth is that every successful self-determination effort in human history had active combination of a visioner/driver, his widely publicised roadmap, and a fair combination of the intelligentsia and foot soldiers. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu prefers working with gullible foot soldiers while loathing the Igbo elites and intelligentsia. And he has no roadmap showing how life under Biafra will be better than what it is in Nigeria.

In the short time he stayed Nigeria before he fled, he came across as somebody who relishes adulation as opposed to a PRACTICAL leader and a revolutionary visioner. Look, I am not looking for a king to pay homage to because "Igbo enwe eze" is ingrained in me. I am not looking for a god to adulate beacuse I am monotheistic with total allegiance to God Almighty through Jesus Christ. I am looking for a MOSES to lead my people out of Egypt to the Promised Land. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from all indications is NOT that Moses.

What do you expect of someone who can't point to any higher institution of learning where he graduated from? Can't specifically say that this and that was what I did for a living before forming IPOB.

He is an egomaniac who has gathered about himself a following of illiterates who would eat his pile of shit if he told them it contained protein.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Eastlink(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
FrLukas:

This is an outright lie.

He condemned Igbos who attended churches headed by Yoruba men.
Lol! Don't you understand sarcasm? Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew and even aims to destroy Christianity in Igboland.
I have seen videos where he even attacked the Igbo Catholic and Anglican churches. His religious views and others are my problem with him. I don't believe he'll actualize an independent country for Ndigbo, I see him as a trendster such as John the Baptist. The real Messiah is still stragetizing and waiting for the right time.

Ndigbo will never throw away their son in the bath water, many are just following him because he speaks for the common man, but the real agitation hasn't began yet.
Watch out for this space
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eastlink:
Lol! Don't you understand sarcasm? Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew and even aims to destroy Christianity in Igboland.
I have seen videos where he even attacked the Igbo Catholic and Anglican churches. His religious views and others are my problem with him. I don't believe he'll actualize an independent country for Ndigbo, I see him as a trendster such as John the Baptist. The real Messiah is still stragetizing and waiting for the right time.

Ndigbo will never throw away their son in the bath water, many are just following him because he speaks for the common man, but the real agitation hasn't began yet.
Watch out for this space

Ok then.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by sylve11: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Xavfra:

All Religions are scam......

Whether Christianity or Islam or Hinduism...etc

Na so. cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Unrated900(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kaybmal100:

No dont get me wrong. Am just trying to understand why u hate a man who want to free his people. Am not igbo but I dont like how they are being marginalized, I dont like the fact some people were killed few days ago in enjoying and the main stream media never carried it. I dont like the fact that People who call theirselves graduate cant seem to point out one reason why the is being hated by them. Maybe u could help out with that

Well I can’t really helped out in that but I know one day on voice would be heard by the government,I greet you specially bro stay safe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by sylve11: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ikeyman00(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
298. LeanonGOD(m):

[s]Well Spoken, you are absolutely RIGHT, more wisdom
[/s]
*Referendum can only be possible through a Legislative act that would include Referendum and Secession in our Constitiution, this means Lawmakers of Ibo extraction must sponsor a bill and get it passed at both chambers in the assembly
*Concerned Ibo citizens can petition their lawmakers to intiate a referendum bill or simply go and protest at the National assembly
*as a private citizen and organized group they can also sponsor the bill

We can see how civilized Brexit agitators where and How Cantalonians are conducting themselves without insulting others, herbet macualy also fought British Colonial occupation, Same as Azikwe , and Mama Kuti fellas mother, they never insuled anyone they argued theire case and got independence, Mandela also fought Aparthied same way Martin Luther King did without insult maturely canvassing intrest

RIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT!

The black man inability to reason logically like a human being is out of touch. Who did this to us ? Nevertheless there is hope as it is only on Radio Biafra London under the leadership of our Great leader Mazi Nnnamdi Kanu we wash your brain out of stupidity

NOw i ask you if at all your brain cell is of use; how could the above statement on QUOTE make sense bikonu i'm asking. You have a president that never obey rule of law; you also have pastor that flies on private jet and establish school over 90% of their congregation cannot afford; are you okay at all? most people just comment like a typical foolish black people they are

However the fact of the matter is WE the children of SUN are just too special and people need to start to get used to it

Useless country and full of useless people

where in this world more than 150 people of its citizen just died like flies in Kano and there is no statement from its president -Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

ndi ara
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by MishaelC(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Verily, verily, it is a report that is obvious to the eyes. And, the only addition is, there is no biafra until Nnamdi Kanu understands leadership. As a matter of fact, tribal supremcy= white supremcy and that is how you talk of the dark side of famous people: Hitler, Churchill...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ikeyman00(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
MishaelC(m): 5:31pm
Verily, verily, it is a report that is obvious to the eyes. And, the only addition is, there is no biafra until Nnamdi Kalu understands leadership. As a matter of fact, tribal supremcy= white supremcy and that is how you talk of the dark side of famous people: Hitler, Churchill...

Rubbish! absolutely rubbish

We are not interested and plz start your own movement

stop blabbing and just start

thank you sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by MishaelC(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bro/sis, take it easy. We are in a forum not in ww3. And don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Charly68: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
I heard him ranting and insulting spiritual leaders and concluded that he is guilty of what he claimed to stand for...a complete racist and opportunist only fools listen to such nonsense ideology he claim to be selling .Very idiotic and highly uncultured
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ikeyman00(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Charly68: 5:54pm
I heard him ranting and insulting spiritual leaders and concluded that he is guilty of what he claimed to stand for...a complete racist and opportunist only fools listen to such nonsense ideology he claim to be selling .Very idiotic and highly uncultured

Yes WE like it like that just as you are so used to listening to boko harem almajiri presido 5% and 95%

so what is the problem eh?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ikeyman00(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
MishaelC(m): 5:45pm
Bro/sis, take it easy. We are in a forum not in ww3. And don't start what you can't finish.

what are you ON and about naw

we are here to speak the truth should you are used to lies naw

abeg spill it! hahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by IlovePMB: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
luluman:
That's why he said you are Islamist, because in christianity we let God fight his fight and not we attack clergies on his behalf.

False prophets should be exposed. They are not clergies but con men.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Kfed4ril(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

What documents has buhari shown?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by keneck1: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Herdsmen:
Will keep saying this .. any day that fool step legs in anambra ..otu nkwo we go change am for am

No human has ever taken the great Igbo nation for a ride..

If he’s aba followers can keep him in abia.. he might foolishly want to test his popularity

Walahi the idiot will collect more that he ever believe

Ekweremadu will be child’s play..

It will start in onitsha and the world will reject him
Fool is playing religious game to divide igbos..

Ekwesu will catch him soon..
that idiot boy nnamdi kanu bu ezigbo ekwensu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

Who is he fighting for? Lol

He isn't owing u any document.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by splashbaby(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
afroxyz:

Just shut up.

That we the enlightened ones don't shout doesn't mean Igbos don't have sense.

The person that called him out is he not Igbo? Do you think your leaders are not manipulating you?

Puppet that can't see the strings.
Who is this mumu calling himself enlightened... Ibos of all walks of life over the years have been led by stupid fellows with senseless divisive and ethnicist agenda that makes them vulnerable to their own vices of disunity.

Today, there is no known Ibo man of political repute that can participate successfully in national discuss. When people like Ojukwu Nnamdi Kanu are all you can offer and patronize as leaders.

All tribes will hate the Ibos and make them a target for all sorts of attacks when your leaders make statement like this and you stupidly defend and promote them. There are obviously no sane man in Ibo land any more to correct this man.

You are all consumed by bigotry and needless hatred for other tribes which is unfortunately causing your downfall left, right and center...When comments like yours and your leaders go unchallenged you may erroneously think you've done well and spoken some wise words... But you are showing foolishness with recklessly abandone. When you show hatred for others you reap some hurts one way the other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival / #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.