Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (70454 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by chigo5(m): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:
male bestie is the same thing as fukmate or wat u call friend of benefit
the besties way I kn no dey fuk anything, immediately the gal kn say u wan fuk am u seize being a friend dem go say u wan take advantage of am

9 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:
male bestie is the same thing as fukmate or wat u call friend of benefit
Hmmm false. Well, it depends on the definition of friendship. I have a male bestie but we haven't bleeped and never will. He has a hot gf.

4 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by MARX77(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
I feel sorry for your boyfriend cause soon you'd be wishing you were dating Joe and start acting up unnecessarily around your boyfriend.

And then the poor lad will keep wondering what he has done wrong.

Well.....

This too shall pass

57 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
chigo5:
i prefer friends with benefits no emotional attachment e dey sweet pass bestie, who bestie help.
Bestie don't have emotional attachments, just someone that flows with your vibes.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
what do you want from him? he is being honest with you. just leave him alone.
I don't stay friends with a girl that turned me down

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
othermen:
Buy 7 candles, when it is 12AM, light it all. Call out his name 21 times, do these while fasting for 20days. He will talk to you.

hahaha, you are not serious
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by eruchboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
U expect him to remain in friendzone

10 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Suzzi23:
Hi guys. Please I need advice.

There is this guy in my department. Let's call him Joe. He is good looking and very intelligent. He also has this very nice voice and good vocabulary. Initially we were just normal casual classmates, we greet, exchange notes and all that, nothing serious. I've always found him attractive but have not found him special in any way because I've met lots of guys like him in my University.

But few months ago he started becoming more friendly towards me. We got talking and we realized we shared a lot in common. He asked me if I was single and I told him I was. This was the truth because I wasn't dating anyone then.

Few days after another guy I was very close to asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed. I'm in love with this guy. He is very jovial, intelligent and he knows how to treat me well. I know he loves me because I've known him for a while and he has treated me with love, affection and respect. It's always fun being around him and I enjoy his company.

Despite now being in a relationship, I still continued spending time with Joe. We shared a lot of deep intimate info about ourselves with each other. I have never felt more comfortable talking to someone before. Talking to him always made me feel good. I felt I could be vulnerable with him. He was very honest and didn't hide the dark aspects of himself. He wasn't the type to pretend he was a good person. And he wasn't. He had done a lot of bad things in the past and he wasn't afraid to talk to me about them. And although this might sound weird I liked the fact that he wasn't the typical "moral individual" I was used to meeting. I liked the fact that he had a dark personality that only me knew about. He said things to me that made me begin to explore myself and my sexuality in ways I didn't even imagine that I could. He was always fond of teasing me and never hesitated to correct me if I did anything wrong. I loved that kind of honesty.

As we talked more Joe opened up to me that he was attracted to me and had feelings for me. He would flirt with me and I'd try my best not to flirt back but I enjoyed his flirting and I enjoyed his company. He asked me if I felt the same way about him and I was honest and I said I had feelings for him, because I did. He is an attractive guy and even though I have a boyfriend I can't help being attracted to him..

He then asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him I was already dating someone. He was surprised by my response. He told me he was under the impression that I was single and that's why he had gotten so close and intimate with me. But he didn't appear angry or sad. He even told me my bf was lucky to have me.

The problem now is that since that day he hasn't talked to me. When I see him in class, he doesn't even act like I exist. He doesn't reply my messages, doesn't pick up my calls and doesn't check up on me. Throughout this lockdown he hasn't even texted me once. This is unlike him. I feel very bad about the whole thing. It's almost like our relationship didn't mean anything to him and I didn't mean anything to him. I want to still be friends with him.

You opened this account today, so I guess you ain't new on Nairaland, therefore no comment from me

7 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Jay199(f): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=88775509] Use the both guys to your advantage

Keep joe guy for assignments and handout test and other class stuff

While use the new guy for your finances phones,clothes,eateries wigs

And please stay in school hostle that way non of them can bother you with sex cause they can't gain access to girls hostel and you ever visit any of them reduce your sexual conversation with joe guy and learn to keep your phone private.....Hope it helps smiley[/quote

Mad oooooooo
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by AfroKnight: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
May his ancestors protect him from the manipulations of daughters of eve.

This young man knows his worth and won’t shackle himself to the whims of a flighty girl.

A young king! Salut!

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Coborona: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
He's a smart dude, he escaped friend zone

43 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by HARYORBAMZ(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Suzzi23:

There is this guy in my department. Let's call him Joe. He is good looking and very intelligent. He also has this very nice voice and good vocabulary. Initially we were just normal casual classmates, we greet, exchange notes and all that, nothing serious. I've always found him attractive but have not found him special in any way because I've met lots of guys like him in my University.

But few months ago he started becoming more friendly towards me. We got talking and we realized we shared a lot in common. He asked me if I was single and I told him I was. This was the truth because I wasn't dating anyone then.

Few days after another guy I was very close to asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed. I'm in love with this guy. He is very jovial, intelligent and he knows how to treat me well. I know he loves me because I've known him for a while and he has treated me with love, affection and respect. It's always fun being around him and I enjoy his company.

Despite now being in a relationship, I still continued spending time with Joe. We shared a lot of deep intimate info about ourselves with each other. I have never felt more comfortable talking to someone before. Talking to him always made me feel good. I felt I could be vulnerable with him. He was very honest and didn't hide the dark aspects of himself. He wasn't the type to pretend he was a good person. And he wasn't. He had done a lot of bad things in the past and he wasn't afraid to talk to me about them. And although this might sound weird I liked the fact that he wasn't the typical "moral individual" I was used to meeting. I liked the fact that he had a dark personality that only me knew about. He said things to me that made me begin to explore myself and my sexuality in ways I didn't even imagine that I could. He was always fond of teasing me and never hesitated to correct me if I did anything wrong. I loved that kind of honesty.

As we talked more Joe opened up to me that he was attracted to me and had feelings for me. He would flirt with me and I'd try my best not to flirt back but I enjoyed his flirting and I enjoyed his company. He asked me if I felt the same way about him and I was honest and I said I had feelings for him, because I did. He is an attractive guy and even though I have a boyfriend I can't help being attracted to him..

He then asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him I was already dating someone. He was surprised by my response. He told me he was under the impression that I was single and that's why he had gotten so close and intimate with me. But he didn't appear angry or sad. He even told me my bf was lucky to have me.

The problem now is that since that day he hasn't talked to me. When I see him in class, he doesn't even act like I exist. He doesn't reply my messages, doesn't pick up my calls and doesn't check up on me. Throughout this lockdown he hasn't even texted me once. This is unlike him. I feel very bad about the whole thing. It's almost like our relationship didn't mean anything to him and I didn't mean anything to him. I want to still be friends with him.
I thought you said you have a boyfriend,so why are you expecting all that him

7 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by jornwhite: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Use the both guys to your advantage

And please stay in school hostle that way non of them can bother you with sex cause they can't gain access to girls hostel and you ever visit any of them reduce your sexual conversation with joe guy and learn to keep your phone private.....Hope it helps smiley

LOL, i tew wise geng grin whatever you are teaching her where as taken you .... if you don't av a car, land or a house shame on you.

18 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by evil1: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Suzzi23:

sharing something especially secrets very dark is difficult. I can imagine how the dude feels now, its like "I shouldn't have told you so much about me" thats how he feels at the moment cos to him he trusted and loved you.
one more, give hime time he needs time to heal

20 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by raphemmanuel(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Suzzi23:

That guy is my kind of person I swear.
Please leave the guy and focus on your boyfriend.
Do you want the guy to make himself a f00l, f00ling around you.

Put yourself in his shoes, you will still act the same way if it were you.
So just let the guy be.

No time for time wasters.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Raalsalghul: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Suzzi23:

I like that Joe guy. He's sensible.

20 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Raalsalghul: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:
i like this joe dude.he is a wise dude.he cut off from u as soon as he knew u were dating someone.thats what a reasonable man does.u should also cut off from him and quit bothering him.no be by force to do bestie cheesy.

I dey tell you lefu, the Joe guy na my kind of person.

Very smart dude!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Keji1012(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

And please stay in school hostle that way non of them can bother you with sex cause they can't gain access to girls hostel and you ever visit any of them reduce your sexual conversation with joe guy and learn to keep your phone private.....Hope it helps smiley

U are a beautiful slowpoke and a sexy fool..

14 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Elvis506(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=raphemmanuel post=88779170]That guy is my kind of person I swear. Please leave the guy and focus on your boyfriend. Do you want the guy to make himself a f00l, f00ling around you.
Put yourself in his shoes, you will still act the same way if it were you. So just let the guy be.
No time for time wasters. exactly, it is not gonna be easy for you dear but you just have to let go.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by LINTUNE(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
He did the right thing
Life goes on you already said you can’t date him
So do you still want to be around him wasting his time
Meanwile you Have already told him that you have a boyfriend the way he will chat with you or hangout with you wil reduce
Life Goes on
no mind the mumu babe..very selfish...if that guy finally gets a gf...she will die of jealousy, forgetting that she also has a bf

43 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
chigo5:
the besties way I kn no dey fuk anything, immediately the gal kn say u wan fuk am u seize being a friend dem go say u wan take advantage of am
besties know when to strike cheesy.when the girl get issue with her guy and goes over the home of her bestie to cry thats when the bestie strikes cheesy.any bestie wey tell u say the girl no dey give am level chop is not a real bestie but just a male aquataince cheesy.

17 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yes na he want to they collect from that guy make the guy Dey pay Sara money as bestie
That guy use his sense
LINTUNE:
no mind the mumu babe..very selfish...if that guy finally gets a gf...she will die of jealousy, forgetting that she also has a bf

7 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eberechi24:

Hmmm false. Well, it depends on the definition of friendship. I have a male bestie but we haven't bleeped and never will. He has a hot gf.
thats not a bestie.thats just an ordinary male colleague grin

12 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I dey tell you lefu, the Joe guy na my kind of person.

Very smart dude!
the guy smart truely..in short if this op keeps disturbing him the guy suppose even put her on block mode cheesy.girls like op can evern set u up by calling u their boo and discourage other girls from approaching u.u will upload pix for facebook and they will be calling u darling and pushing other girls away cheesy.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by olukunle50: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
you av a boyfriend, u still deem it fit to flirt with ur male bestie, are u okk?? how will your boyfriend feels if he sees dis post? have you asked yourself that question??

my sister, ur boyfriend dont deserve you, he deserves someone who is mature and not some kids...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Kris25: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

And please stay in school hostle that way non of them can bother you with sex cause they can't gain access to girls hostel and you ever visit any of them reduce your sexual conversation with joe guy and learn to keep your phone private.....Hope it
helps smiley

Advise from a very bitter lady ..
Follow at your peril

14 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Jokerman(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eberechi24:

Bestie don't have emotional attachments, just someone that flows with your vibes.

When you have a partner, you'd understand

2 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by RTSC: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
See as two yeye boys that should be focused on their books, are treating you like Queen Elizabeth.

What is so special about you?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Konjitales: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bored and Hot
Check out konjitales.com.ng
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by CheedyJ(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Confused fellow is what u are ...

4 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by ModestGal(f): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Suzzi23:

I wish to be friends with Joe, people like him are really rare
1. He knows what he wants
2. He's matured
3. He has a focus
4. He's a good man.
As for you, flirting when you have a boyfriend is extremely bad, you seem not to know what you want, and you want to have your cake and bread same time. If Joe was a bad guy, you would have ended up cheating on your boyfriend.
I do not entertain silly friendships between make and females, my friends should only discuss important issues, and not dating/sexual stuff, if a friend try that with me, that would be the end to our friendship because I don't forgive such things . I love my boyfriend so much that I won't even cheat him emotionally

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Xano(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Interesting

From your post(a scenerio),one can deduce, you advice your daughter and son what you wrote, while another mother do as you adviced.

You can now figure out what would happen if your daughter and son were treated as you wrote.

If that happens, remember you adviced them to that to someone's child.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.