Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (70477 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Olafisoyem: 10:21am On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Use the both guys to your advantage

Keep joe guy for assignments and handout test and other class stuff

While use the new guy for your finances phones,clothes,eateries wigs

And please stay in school hostle that way non of them can bother you with sex cause they can't gain access to girls hostel and you ever visit any of them reduce your sexual conversation with joe guy and learn to keep your phone private.....Hope it helps smiley

Such stupidity and you now put hope it helps lo
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Taciturn1: 12:54pm On May 02, 2020
chigo5:
she said the reason why she no wan date me was because we are course mates blah blah blah.
You dodged her friend zoning.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Jeweltz(f): 12:58pm On May 02, 2020
maximusprime2000:

too late for dat, the guy had been redpilled from adam. eve was made to summit to adam not d other way. wake up, is a whole new world other order. A Man's World grin

too late for dat, the guy had been redpilled from adam. eve was made to summit to adam not d other way. wake up, is a whole new world other order. A Man's World

That's a lie sir. No man is immune
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by maximusprime2000: 10:47pm On May 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

That's a lie sir. No man is immune
for ur twisted mind
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Jeweltz(f): 4:52am On May 03, 2020
maximusprime2000:

for ur twisted mind

How sir
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by casspersteve: 3:26pm On May 16, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

she need that attention she's getting from you man. Her man might not be giving her that. in this case o protect yourself first if u can't deal emotionally

I'm doing that already, I dey bullshit her chats and calls.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Geminvert(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Use the both guys to your advantage

Keep joe guy for assignments and handout test and other class stuff

While use the new guy for your finances phones,clothes,eateries wigs

And please stay in school hostle that way non of them can bother you with sex cause they can't gain access to girls hostel and you ever visit any of them reduce your sexual conversation with joe guy and learn to keep your phone private.....Hope it helps smiley
You be Olodo
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Geminvert(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2020
Don't force the friendship on him he didn't invest all that time and exposure of his deepest secrets to just be a friend.
He knows what he wants and since he can't get it from you he moves>>>>
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by backbone503(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2020
Send me Joe's contact; I've got word for him

1 Like

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Millenniumlady(f): 6:36am On May 18, 2020
Geminvert:

You be Olodo
Get off my mention with your bleach face and your fake pink lips
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Geminvert(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Get off my mention with your bleach face and your fake pink lips
Lol how lame of you to run out of any sensible or constructive reply,to resort to saying my face is bleached and my lips is fake to make yourself feel better, even when deep down you know you're lying to yourself.
My comment that got you angry is the kind of comment you get when you portray yourself like a a ludicrous dumb fucc on the internet.
Show us your picture let's see what the fucc you look like
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Millenniumlady(f): 1:20pm On May 22, 2020
Geminvert:

Lol how lame of you to run out of any sensible or constructive reply,to resort to saying my face is bleached and my lips is fake to make yourself feel better, even when deep down you know you're lying to yourself.
My comment that got you angry is the kind of comment you get when you portray yourself like a a ludicrous dumb fucc on the internet.
Show us your picture let's see what the fucc you look like
Bleaching bobo see eyes like mango
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Geminvert(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Bleaching bobo see eyes like mango
Lol, you have the complete liberty to believe anything you want, doesn't make it true though
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Brunicekid(m): 2:58am On May 24, 2023
Waow, I just came across this thread again...
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by henndukwe18: 10:15am On May 24, 2023
He wants to be ur bf n nt just ur friend, that's y he asked if u were single, that WS y he WS getting close to u in d first place, dts y he WS so open to u, BT u HV hurt his feelings, even though u guys were not in a relationship, he feels u HV cheated on him, he can't bear d pain of seeing u with anoda guy when he has feelings for u, DTS y he stopped talking to u, not DT he hates u, just DT he can't keep being d same guy anymore nw DT he knows u re in love wit someone, it breaks his heart, he has moved on to see if he will find d love of His life. D's is exactly wt I used to do in my own time before I found d girl am currently with, although I didn't stop talking to them, just not as usual
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by henndukwe18: 10:29am On May 24, 2023
Lamanii22:
You broke his heart... He has no reason to continue the friendship... Having you in his life is like having a chicken, the chicken he was suppose to eat and now somebody else has eaten it....
exactly d point, in my own time when I crushed on girls, I used to be very close to them, I start by being their friend, from there I advance, I keep getting close n being friendly, funny, caring n romantic at d same time to see if she feels d same way, wen I find out she doesn't feel d same way or she has a bf, then I stop d romantic stuffs, BT I don't stop talking to them, I will reduce d way I talk to them, no more deep conversations, I keep it simple, d less I talk to her d more d feelings disappear, then I will focus on another girl, DTS how I found my girl. And in some cases when u stop talking to DT girl, u have made room for anoda girl to enter ur life, u find out DT there is a girl DT has been showing u green light BT u were busy trying to get D's 1, DTS just life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by henndukwe18: 10:31am On May 24, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:
He did the right thing
Life goes on you already said you can’t date him
So do you still want to be around him wasting his time
Meanwile you Have already told him that you have a boyfriend the way he will chat with you or hangout with you wil reduce
Life Goes on
na so
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by henndukwe18: 10:35am On May 24, 2023
Edyice:
Aunty suzzi23

You went to summit your CV in a company and they didn't take you ... Will you go their again? cheesy cheesy

ask am oo
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by henndukwe18: 10:45am On May 24, 2023
chigo5:
happened to me bck in school, gal had to confront me and ask why I stop caring bout am I tell am say no need of me flocking around other people's babe say me too wan my own babe
lol, I dey tel u
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Postinor: 11:40am On May 24, 2023
Lamanii22:
You broke his heart... He has no reason to continue the friendship... Having you in his life is like having a chicken, the chicken he was suppose to eat and now somebody else has eaten it....
ur profile picture is beautiful, can I eat u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.