Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? (84266 Views)

Do You Personally Know Anyone With Covid-19 In Nigeria? / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by sylve11: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
maak400:
Finally someone is asking the right question! Coronavirus exists but the figures are simply cooked up for some sinister plans by world powers in order to establish a new world order! People need to wise up because there’s a global grand plan that is unfolding before our very eyes. I won’t say much.

Hmmm cool
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ignorance is what we have...Many people are asking questions that with the Punch of a keypad, they will get answers
why are we so gullible and illiterate to a cause??
we know that our politicians love money..so are they gonna lock the economy for some stipends from World donors?
look. Covid19 is real...and it in Africa. Nigeria precisely.. Lagos been the epicenter too.. What I have to say is that some cases of malaria too may be tag as corona kos they both have same symptoms initially but Covid19 comes with difficulty in breathing and nose bleeding.. our concerns should be how to support the govt in making ourselves safe and well...

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nairalandite: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by KillerBeauty(f): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ncdc has less than 1000 confirmed cases in a population of more than 200 million and you are asking if we know any one that has been infected.

Less than 0.000000001% has been infected and that is indeed a very very small number.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:

e b like say real malaria neva hammer you before
Fake malaria dey?
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Bbbwings: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Onyekachi419 post=88780058][/quote]
You be clown
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Jarus(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
bluefilm:

It's your choice to believe whatever you choose to believe.

Likewise me.

Seasonal flu does not over run the morgues but when you make every death to appear as COVID related, you are bound to see figures that will surely frighten you.

At the beginning of the pandemic in america, Dr. Fauci, the US top immunologist, using only-God-knows-what-mathematical-model predicted that there will be up to 2 million deaths...

But as time goes on, the reality on ground has shown that the real number of deaths is not even anywhere close to that figure they initially used to scare the masses into willingly giving up their freedom to accept the house arrest.

Now Fauci and co, are trying to ramp up the numbers just to cover up the fraud.

Now do know what most of doctors who are now beginning to speak up concerning this COVID hoax are now saying?

They are saying that since the COVID broke out and the number of people who are said to have died as a result of the COVID19 has continued to go up, the number of people dying of seasonal flu has dramatically gone down!!!

What does that tell you?!

Please, take your time and listen to informed people like Dr. Shiva. Search for him on youtube and listen to what he has to say concerning this coronavirus of a thing.

Don't be trapped to only one source of information.

Try and have a more balanced view of ongoing affairs.

That way, you may be able to understand the COVID scam that is going on...

That is why I just love this question the OP asked on this thread: how many people personally do you know have died of this virus?

And now I'm also asking you this: How come NIGERIAN morgues are yet to be over run?

Why would Nigerian morgue be overrun?

It is simply a matter of ratio - with slight differences in country’s peculiar situation.

We all agree this virus did not start in Nigeria abi? It is imported. Then locally transmitted from the “importers”

How many Nigerians travel abroad compared to how many Americans?

You know how many people arrive America from other countries on daily basis? Compare with people that arrive Nigeria from abroad on daily basis.

America is one of the biggest destinations in the world.

Now, that’s the base, which shows that America has a higher “imported” case base.

The number of Americans that have it will then be higher than the number of Nigerians that have it - simply because more people enter American from all parts of the world than Nigeria.

Now, let’s look at ease of transmission from importers to locals.

Most people that travel in Nigeria hardly mix other people - the driver is waiting at the airport, or Uber is used. No train, no buses and other mass transit.

People that arrive America jump into train, public buses etc. That means more people will get it from them.

You can also see the ease of transmission from importers to locals as higher than that of Nigeria.

This means the incidence will be higher in America. And higher incidence means higher death. Simple arithmetic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
EXLOVER:
You're nothing but a low budget fool who understand nothing about life, most of your type don't know anything about life just spitting trash, you don't indulge yourself in deep thinking and fact, how many victim have you seen that was killed by Corona virus in Nigeria? Or have you seen anyone suffering from the virus hear? Look at all the media houses giving out news of people dieing and suffering of the virus, pictures of death people. But hear in Nigeria we are just seeing figures of victims not even names. Billions flying around, the other day Gov Ganduje said he needs 7billion naira to fight Corona in his state. Doesn't that tell you a lot about your government and the Corona virus scam? Before you quote me again, behave like an educated someone.

Peace
like I said before,, your are simply stupid.. If you said you are educated with this your display of stupidity,, Then something is quite wrong with our educational system.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by eaglez(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
abdullkabar:

There is an ongoing research on how long the antibodies to the virus last in the body, that will give the duration the body is immune to the virus.
Also the load of exposure to the virus can play a major role(even if one is immune to it, if exposed too much to the virus might overwhelm the immune system, leading to an infection)
OK thanks so much for your input, what this means is until the person is exposed again to the virus, then the immune system can be overwhelmed thus birthing new infection.

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by DebbieLaw(f): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
my lecturer back in uni has it
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Breadfruit: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
allawizzow:

Sir you're foolish read the question you ask again. How does it sound to you.
If s/he is not tested negative, will s/he be cleared?
You are so frustrated and retarded that you cannot make a sentence without insult. Idiotic excuse of a human. Cretin.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Breadfruit: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
eaglez:
bros are you collating data Who told you the infected persons know how and where they contacted it from/who is saddled with the responsibilities of treating infected patients in Nigeria If you are having any symptoms quickly go for testing and do not consider what people will say about you, I think that is what is holding so.many people of not going out for testing, you are better off a living dog(just to drive home a point) than a dead lion for Christ sake please stay safe, this shit is real
Please I never said it wasn’t real. I have been on isolation since it was declared in my state. I am just trying to know more because it seems a lot of cases go unreported.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
josen16322:
i tink am suspectin dose ncdc people from day one becos i dont trust dem at all just look at d numbers of all d discharge patients doesnt rhyme wit numbas of confirm cases and death cases sad angry angry

You are right not to trust the NCDC.
The CDC is a global health organization created for accelerating the mischievous intents of the global elites.
The WHO is as corrupt. They are all one.

Follow "uncensored China" on YouTube to fully grasp what are talking about.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by eaglez(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Breadfruit:
Please I never said it wasn’t real. I have been on isolation since it was declared in my state. I am just trying to know more because it seems a lot of cases go unreported.
OK now I get you, best of luck
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
EXLOVER:
Corona virus in Nigeria is the biggest scam so far.

ShySteady Iwillsurvivedis Emmakohodis747

Several pastors, dignitaries etc that thought coronavirus was a hoax have been killed by the same disease in America.

House of Rep in Iran who was the first in the nation to openly declare it a hoax died a few days after quarantining himself.

A doctor who works in a hospital close to my home died from coronavirus here in Lagos, Nigeria. I won't mention the name. And after quarantining the healthworkers, some were found to be infected. One of the healthworkers paid a visit to our neighbourhood before going for test and was positive. And now the person whom he paid a visit have had to do self-quarantine

Be very careful because there is community spread already. And there are not enough testkits to go round.
Coronavirus is a deadly disease, a silent killer. It destroys the lungs silently without showing symptoms and then when symptoms appear, it goes from mild to devastating in few days if not treated immediately.

Dead bodies litter Ecuador beach: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-19-dead-bodies-litter-the-beaches-ecuador-coronavirus-video.html

Kills SILENTLY
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-23-coronavirus-quietly-kills-patients-before-they-show-symptoms.html

Better buy medications. So that you start treating self immediately once you discover symptoms or buy a pulse Oximeter to detect low Oxygen levels in your body for asymtomatic carriers.
5g is not the cause of Coronavirus like some people ridiculously claim. 5g is a dangerous weapon that also doubles as a communication infrastructure. It will weaken the immune system and kill antibodies making it easier for viruses or bacterias to replicate unhindered.

Naturalnews.com
Nowtheendbegins.com

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by fabuloz1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rapmoney:

Fvck off!!! Who's this fly? Don't mention me again.
You are a feaces that allows the fly to perch on it.. You are so irritating with your comment. You know nothing!
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by EXLOVER(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
wealth25:

like I said before,, your are simply stupid.. If you said you are educated with this your display of stupidity,, Then something is quite wrong with our educational system.
Normal foolish rant, from a local illiterate slowpoke, a guy quote me with links and evidence on this same post. I believe you're still on the them say them say school of thought. No sense, No reasoning, No thinking, No vibe. Just push and start kind of girl, and if truly you're a girl, with your level of education, I'm really sorry for your pvssy, cause it will be the one to suffer for your stupidity and illiteracy.

Peace
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by EXLOVER(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rapmoney:

Go and sit down. Corona is not in Nigeria. These guys are using this crap to steal funds but most of you are too gullible to reason soundly.
Same thing i was lecturing someone about.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by boolee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
ThierryJay:
I pity all those insinuating that it's a scam because people you know are not dying yet. Don't worry e go soon clear for una eyes.

With the way people have not been taking precautions here in Nigeria, it's a no brainer that it's going to spread widely. Whatever NCDC stands to gain financially does not stop people from infecting one another.

If it's real in Ghana, in South Africa, in Egypt, in Burkina Faso, why wouldn't it be real in Nigeria?Are all of these countries scammers too? Including their European counterparts?

The 27billion grant that you claimed WHO gave Nigeria, Nigeria has lost several multiples of that amount in revenue from unproductivity due to lockdown. So will you as a rational person shut down your personal business that gives you 10million a month, in order to receive a 500thousand Naira handout from good Samaritans? I'm struggling to understand the level of gross stupidity at play here.
I'm more than shocked to see How this people think.

Truly, Dumbness seems to be Highly infectious these days.

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by EXLOVER(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrPRevailer:

ShySteady Iwillsurvivedis Emmakohodis747

Several pastors, dignitaries etc that thought coronavirus was a hoax have been killed by the same disease in America.

House of Rep in Iran who was the first in the nation to openly declare it a hoax died a few days after quarantining himself.

A doctor who works in a hospital close to my home died from coronavirus here in Lagos, Nigeria. I won't mention the name. And after quarantining the healthworkers, some were found to be infected. One of the healthworkers paid a visit to our neighbourhood before going for test and was positive. And now the person whom he paid a visit have had to do self-quarantine

Be very careful because there is community spread already. And there are not enough testkits to go round.
Coronavirus is a deadly disease, a silent killer. It destroys the lungs silently without showing symptoms and then when symptoms appear, it goes from mild to devastating in few days if not treated immediately.

Dead bodies litter Ecuador beach: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-19-dead-bodies-litter-the-beaches-ecuador-coronavirus-video.html

Kills SILENTLY
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-23-coronavirus-quietly-kills-patients-before-they-show-symptoms.html

Better buy medications. So that you start treating self immediately once you discover symptoms or buy a pulse Oximeter to detect low Oxygen levels in your body for asymtomatic carriers.
5g is not the cause of Coronavirus like some people ridiculously claim. 5g is a dangerous weapon that also doubles as a communication infrastructure. It will weaken the immune system and kill antibodies making it easier for viruses or bacterias to replicate unhindered.

Naturalnews.com
Nowtheendbegins.com
You made a lot of sense in your post, but my own is our government is cashing out big time from it.

Just watch on see, you will begin to hear increase of numbers of victims when the 14 days of lockdown is near finish. There are things most of we citizens don't know, politics is more than what we Know or see. Our government is the worst.

And if you read my post, I didn't mention it's not in Nigeria, I said it's the biggest scam so far.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Emmakohodis747(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
EXLOVER:
You made a lot of sense in your post, but my own is our government is cashing out big time from it.

Just watch on see, you will begin to hear increase of numbers of victims when the 14 days of lockdown is near finish. There are things most of we citizens don't know, politics is more than what we Know or see. Our government is the worst.

And if you read my post, I didn't mention it's not in Nigeria, I said it's the biggest scam so far.

Covid_19 might be real other part of the world but here in Africa, I repeat its a scam. No corona in Africa man
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by jidxin(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:
Well personally I don't know anyone who has been infected or died of the novel covid-19 virus, with the hype and rate of increase as purported by our government and the secrecy sorrounding those they claim to have it, I have my doubts regarding the figures.

I have personally followed Ghana on worldometer.info and Ghana's covid cases has remained below 1300 and just 9 deaths over the past week(s). So what does Ghana know that we don't.

Also I read a report on yahoo news saying sunlight easily kills the virus and we all know that the sun in Nigeria can boil yam in the right circumstance.

Another thing I noticed is that as soon as the European union gave Nigeria a 27 billion grant, the cases started to rise uncontrollably. Anyway thats my observation.

So do you know anyone with the virus or has the NCDC Being to your area to pick any suspected case.

Let us know.
it scold anybody comparing Ghana with Nigeria? How many people are there in Ghana... Your common sense did not use South Africa to compare Nigeria you are using Ghana just because of your myopic analysis
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by jidxin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Emmakohodis747:

Covid_19 might be real other part of the world but here in Africa, I repeat its a scam. No corona in Africa man
it scold anybody comparing Ghana with Nigeria? How many people are there in Ghana... Your common sense did not use South Africa to compare Nigeria you are using Ghana just because of your myopic analysis
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by EXLOVER(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Emmakohodis747:

I'm finding it difficult to believe it, everything about this country is fake and lies. We keep hearing figures.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by mumu9gerian: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
GentRoyal:

Surulere LGA of Lagos State.
Ok
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by kadiri3(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nimi22:

Someone in my street was picked up on Sunday by the NCDC. Reports came in Monday morning that he died from complications. His family and neighbor are still on quarantine.
What a liar
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by scana042: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
I have come to realize that one of the biggest problem facing us a people now, is for most Nigerians to differentiate between fallacies and truth. We should be careful what we wish upon ourselves, So you want someone you know to die of COVID19 B4 you believe. Chaiiiiiiii c the level of ur stupidity. God hv mercy
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nimi22(f): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
kadiri3:
What a liar

I won't say a word than laugh at your ignorance. What will I gain from saying someone from my street was evacuated and died afterwards.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by chimex302(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
kadiri3:
better HIV me my self I know many in my area dat have it but Coro did u ever see person that contact it?
bkos we now have antiviral drugs on like in 80s...#stay safe
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by murmee: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
astonished:
Doctor confirm to me that codvid19 in nigeria is big scam.

People die of other ailment are count as corona virus
Your submission is my candid belief and nothing change it!
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by babtunns(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Yes BUKoLA olapade Ogun ex-youth commissioner , he was on radio yesterday self
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by babtunns(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
if you are still in doubt about this Coronain Nigeria, pls jejely take yourself to nearby Pyscratic Hospital. u r not normal I swear, so govt will deliberate shutdown the economic activities..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.