Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? (84285 Views)

Do You Personally Know Anyone With Covid-19 In Nigeria? / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by ikorodureporta: 4:25am On Apr 24, 2020
boom99:

All i am saying is most of these people dont have the virus. Na malaria them get

didn't you hear that the virus is like advanced malaria? I've read someone's testimony here. It is when yr body is unable to fight back it becomes fatal
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Codedworld1: 4:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Yes..one patient I knew very well just tested positive for the virus

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by ikorodureporta: 4:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Chapii:
Then why should we sit at home over an insignificant number.

prevention is better
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by shugabasbn: 4:30am On Apr 24, 2020
jaymejate:
I don't know anyone. Guess they are inflating the figures to keep the money coming. There is COVID-19 but the figures. Hell no

Doubting Thomas. This virus is real n deadly.
I can tell u the number is higher that announced figures.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by ElPhoche(m): 4:30am On Apr 24, 2020
ShySteady:

I am interested in this your claim. Please, can you take out some of your time and throw some lights on this experience?
I have had and still have patients with the virus. My team lost her first case on Tuesday. I was driving to work and was called on the phone. I got to work by 7 am and my first duty was confirming her dead and then doing the necessary paperwork. It is real. But you will have to believe for yourself because you apparently don't at this point

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by MoIbrahim: 4:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Yes.

My brother don't deceive yourself with all that medieval way of thinking. Don't follow the crowd.

Take precaution cos if you catch it, it is not funny.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by ikorodureporta: 4:43am On Apr 24, 2020
eaglez:
You are a rare gem bro, just one question, is there any possibility of a recovered patient being reinfected more like after being discharged from the hospital and one gets home to be reinfected by the virus itself.

we've been hearing that some of the people show symptoms after being discharged.

This could be due to their immune system & malnutrition
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by kogiguy(m): 4:43am On Apr 24, 2020
24kmagic:
Same question i have always wanted to ask.

I also have my doubts about the numbers ncdc do bring out, especially that of Kano.

Kano state can inflate figures for Africa.
If they tell you they counted ten in Kano, just know that what they actually counted was 5 and half. Even their population is inflated.

Upon all the federal allocation they get from inflating figures, they are still among states with the poorest number of people in this country.

The day this country will split into two equal halves, there'll be gnashing of teeth in the core north.

Very useless, unproductive folks.
Why don't you come and conduct population census in Kano. At least leave your enclaved village for once so that you experience the small figure. Because you are from a state with small population doesn't mean all states are like yours. I promise to take you round Kano free of charge for 2 months

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Yseone(m): 4:48am On Apr 24, 2020
ThierryJay:
I pity all those insinuating that it's a scam because people you know are not dying yet. Don't worry e go soon clear for una eyes.

With the way people have not been taking precautions here in Nigeria, it's a no brainer that it's going to spread widely. Whatever NCDC stands to gain financially does not stop people from infecting one another.

If it's real in Ghana, in South Africa, in Egypt, in Burkina Faso, why wouldn't it be real in Nigeria?Are all of these countries scammers too? Including their European counterparts?

The 27billion grant that you claimed WHO gave Nigeria, Nigeria has lost several multiples of that amount in revenue from unproductivity due to lockdown. So will you as a rational person shut down your personal business that gives you 10million a month, in order to receive a 500thousand Naira handout from good Samaritans? I'm struggling to understand the level of gross stupidity at play here.

You have made No_sense at all.
No vex
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 24, 2020
kilodeeee!!!! grin grin grin
EmmBim:
Personally I don't know anyone infected with Corona virus but my husband's colleague's wife is a health worker at that hospital in Yaba, Coronavirus is so real,I couldn't stepped out for two days when we spoke with them,if you are still doubting that it is audio,please go to the hospital at Yaba,shortcut,take the back of Neuropsychiatric hospital and get the address,do not allow the securities to prevent you from going inside there,check if you would see the patients,ask them questions one after the other and give each one of them a handshake or hug because Nigeria government have turned your brain upside down to the extent that you think it's also a scam for your parents to have given birth to you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by NonnyDot(m): 4:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Shut up you don't know anything

maak400:
Finally someone is asking the right question! Coronavirus exists but the figures are simply cooked up for some sinister plans by world powers in order to establish a new world order! People need to wise up because there’s a global grand plan that is unfolding before our very eyes. I won’t say much.

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by pnarthanyl: 4:55am On Apr 24, 2020
twilliamx:

what state did he/she die if I may ask!!! was he/she a government or private healthcare giver.
that's a conversation between my friend and I.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 24, 2020
maak400:
Finally someone is asking the right question! Coronavirus exists but the figures are simply cooked up for some sinister plans by world powers in order to establish a new world order! People need to wise up because there’s a global grand plan that is unfolding before our very eyes. I won’t say much.

People are so stupid. It’s sickening
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by AmacoA: 5:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:
Well personally I don't know anyone who has been infected or died of the novel covid-19 virus, with the hype and rate of increase as purported by our government and the secrecy sorrounding those they claim to have it, I have my doubts regarding the figures.

I have personally followed Ghana on worldometer.info and Ghana's covid cases has remained below 1300 and just 9 deaths over the past week(s). So what does Ghana know that we don't.

Also I read a report on yahoo news saying sunlight easily kills the virus and we all know that the sun in Nigeria can boil yam in the right circumstance.

Another thing I noticed is that as soon as the European union gave Nigeria a 27 billion grant, the cases started to rise uncontrollably. Anyway thats my observation.

So do you know anyone with the virus or has the NCDC Being to your area to pick any suspected case.

Let us know.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Jydez28: 5:11am On Apr 24, 2020
This is a country of more than 200 million people and there are less than a thousand cases at present. What's the slightest probability that one of such is someone you'd know? If you still think this is a joke, look at Abba Kyari. You think He died of something other than COVID-19

Bros get sense now, you talking of 200 million as it affected the whole state, talk of Lagos alone, have U seen the update of cases in each local government, 105 in Lagos mainland, 85 in eti OSA still pple there are still saying they don't see any victim, you are there doing population census, even as Facebook take plenty reach if U haven't seen someone before don't be surprised the person might have a mutual friend with you, Corona virus even if U haven't seen at least a friend of a friend, or friend of your neighbour would have seen, still no one saw anything .
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by ThierryJay: 5:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Yseone:

You have made No_sense at all.
No vex

Sorry I don't engage with dumbbells
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by lexxwiz(m): 5:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Breadfruit:
Has he been cleared of the virus? Why not wait till he tests negative?

Oh yes she has tested negative.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by ajimotoke(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2020
grin just imagine I think they are illiterate, do they know how much Government is loosing per day of lockdown? Mtchewwwww
xpool:

Agbayaa, you got me laughing loud.
Honestly, you said it all.
The case is almost in every state now, so any idiot that wants to know should go to their state treatment center and do what you said.
One woman told me it was government ploy to eat money. She said that they should release the names of those who have or died from it. I was very angry, so I asked her if she would love government to give publicity to the identity of her family member , if any has covid19. She then kept quiet.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 24, 2020
IceLip:
Abba K
Yes
Salamrushdie
Pachukwudi44
Jonnyessence
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by ajimotoke(m): 5:48am On Apr 24, 2020
I believed you have not been there, do you know how much Government is loosing per day of lockdown?
kadiri3:
the centre are empty go check by ur self Coro is fake
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by neweraomo: 5:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Tango123:
I personally know 3 person who have tested positive of Corona virus
haa you should be isolated till we are sure you don't have the virus ooo..3 people tan
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by sandland: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2020
scoundrel:
I do not know and don't care to know. If staying indoors is the only means to survive in this period then I shall do so without complaint.

People are blaming government as if they are doing somebody else a big favour by being alive. They can use a knife and cut their necks. May be it will be real that knife cuts
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by inereunwa1(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Yes na.. Thats my base..
oh OK I will visit there soon grin
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by t00dugged(f): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2020
None and I pray it remains so.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by demio007: 6:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Forget those numbers and people claiming they have this and that but not able to explain.

This is coro chopping money time for NIJA Govt and hunger time for the Citizen.

The conspiracy of Corona (the virus and the inflated figures) is world packaged and our niga govt must follow. Simple.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Luckydubby7(m): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Ncdc DG was asked other day if he can specifically state the actual cause of the patients death. He couldn't state if coro is the primary or secondary caused of their death. Nigerians were dying of hunger, malaria and typhoid fever, HIV, and other diseases.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by KenModi(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2020
maak400:

Na just rubbish you talk here which is solely based on you personal observations and opinions; no proof, no evidence, nothing!
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by blessgreg: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Una still d doubt Corona virus in Nigeria? Naija self. Kontinu
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by eaglez(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin cheesy funny you
boom99:

All i am saying is most of these people dont have the virus. Na malaria them get
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by eaglez(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:

we've been hearing that some of the people show symptoms after being discharged.

This could be due to their immune system & malnutrition
that is serious and that means that that same person can still go back to the isolation centre

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.