Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Change Your Mentality Or Else You Remain Unmarried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change Your Mentality Or Else You Remain Unmarried (298 Views)

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Mentality Or Else You Remain Unmarried by Starz825(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is actually for ladies who are truly interested in getting married. Others can as well ignore this..no be by force to marry..
My attention has been drawn as to how some ladies tend to judge or make decision as regarding getting a partner...
Now look at it:
A lady once told me about a male friend who was into her and all..she admitted that this guy is so sweet, interesting, responsible and of a good nature and I was like aw far say yes to this guy na....she shocked me with her next statement...*the guy is not fine*...chai...I was highly disappointed in her...

For me I think a man's character and attitude towards you is worth more than his fine face...
I have heard girls talk about how muscular they will like their man to be...u hear them say I don't like short men, I don't like thin men and at the end of the day you see them end up with these kind of men ...but then time go don pass....

And I have also noticed that quite a worrying number of ladies are still waiting for the right man, unfortunately the right man here isn't the good or the responsible guy but the rich guy, every lady is waiting for a rich guy to come over and take care of all their financial needs...it's pathetic.yeah it is.. because you might not be able to find one..hence you wait in vain .... you must understand the fact that our destinies aren't same, yours might be to start from the scratch with a responsible guy and boom you are where you wanna be at the end of the day fine and okay.... nobody is saying you should love poverty... no man loves it either...
So pls Stop the copy copy thing, so you can get set and be fine.
Stay your lane and put sense first in your decision making scheme B4 frivolities...I beg you.
My two cents!!

(1) (Reply)

He Pursued A Church Girl And Other Interesting Relationship Stories / Who wants to date / Getting Married And Raising Children @ These Terrible Times Is A Herculean Task!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.