Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? (17351 Views)

How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Maybe due to some financial constraints or some bad economic policy in the country. Would you still stay with him?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2023
Men will you stick to your woman if she suddenly loses a leg and both eyes and cant function in the house and bedroom anymore?

its how this gender that is not capable of loving anyone genuinely are always quick to demand being loved.

only 2% of men are good and this 2% dont make noise o, its the terrible ones that will always come out to talk nonsense about women and relationship

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by donbachi(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2023
That's why the saying goes
"The woman in your life determines your future"
Either she make or mar you

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by JasonScoolari: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2023
This your question is not for Nigeria girls to answer....

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by RamseyKush: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Na speed of light Dem go use pick racešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

88 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2023
donbachi:
That's why the saying goes
"The woman in your life determines your future"
Either she make or mar you

That quote is not always right. If I make it tomorrow, no woman born of a woman can mar me except my mother. Hakimi is an example

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
Men will you stick to your woman if she suddenly loses a leg and both eyes and cant function in the house and bedroom anymore?

its how this gender that is not capable of loving anyone genuinely are always quick to demand being loved.

only 2% of men are good and this 2% dont make noise o, its the terrible ones that will always come out to talk nonsense about women and relationship

Why do you say men are not capable of loving genuinely?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Billionaire2: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:
Maybe due to some financial constraints or some bad economic policy in the country. Would you still stay with him?

Are ladies handicapped??
Canā€™t they work and earn a living instead of jumping from one opposite gender to another for survival

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Billionaire2:

Are ladies handicapped??
Canā€™t they work and earn a living instead of jumping from one opposite gender to another for survival

Your gender raised them that way.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:

Stop deviating the topic.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

Why do you say men are not capable of loving genuinely?
because I asked a question that men know in their heart they can't answer positively, so they'll rather dodge it or lie.

even you didn't answer the question.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Stop deviating the topic.
shut up or answer, that's not deviating

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
shut up or answer, that's not deviating

You have marital or childhood issues.

Please seek therapy.
No man or woman can bear you.

Please seek therapy.
You are going through alot

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
because I asked a question that men know in their heart they can't answer positively, so they'll rather dodge it or lie.

Maybe I didn't read well. Ask again, I'll answer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Billionaire2: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

Your gender raised them that way.

raised ? Iā€™ve never heard that before , men raised women ā€¦. ?

Anyways, Your genderā€™s destiny is still in their handsā€¦ learn to earn a living independently and stop depending your life on the hard work of your opposite gender.. whether raised or not..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You have marital or childhood issues.

Please seek therapy.

Please seek therapy.
You are going through alot
shut up. Have you treated your own self?

All of you know you'd never be able to stay with a woman if she's not of any value to you but you always want to shut women up with your useless demand for being loved for no reason.

All the mentions yet the first thing there is a question you still couldn't answer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:

All of you know you'd never be able to stay with a woman if she's not of any value to you but you always want to shut women up with your useless demand for being loved for no reason.

All the mentions yet the first thing there is a question you still couldn't answer.

Please seek quick medical intervention.
You have gone through alot in the hands of that yahoo boy. Now you need to find someone else.
By yahoo boy I mean you are the mugu or maga.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Billionaire2:

raised ? Iā€™ve never heard that before , men raised women ā€¦. ?

Anyways, Your genderā€™s destiny is still in their handsā€¦ learn to earn a living independently and stop depending your life on the hard work of your opposite gender.. whether raised or not..

I am male o
Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by shaybebaby(f): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Depends on the reason why he "suddenly" went broke and his attitude after the brokenness began.

Financial irresponsibility? Yup, I'm out. Something like loss of job, downturn in business through no fault of his? I stay.

Woe is me attitude and refusing to get back up with something doing, however little? I'm out!

Concerted effort to rebuild? I'll stay.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Billionaire2: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:

Sister, be calming down ā€¦ itā€™s not a gender war ā€¦ the issue with your question that makes it incongruous to get a straight forward answer is that it depicts a scenario that puts the livelihood/wellbeing of women under the umbrella of menā€™s wealth.. it shouldnā€™t be so . Men and women should work and make money ā€¦ then quitting a relationship/marriage sighting financial downturn will be out of the book..

Gerrit??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Brokeness(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:

You have hot temper o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please seek quick medical intervention.
You have gone through alot in the hands of that yahoo boy. Now you need to find someone else.
By yahoo boy I mean you are the mugu or maga.

you are just one of the terrible boys I am talking about. You think girls who date yahoo boys will talk like me cheesy you better grow some sense... you are angry I asked a question that hit the right cord. Deal with it

I love your tears. Answer the question or pass, can you stick to a woman from whome you benefit nothing? cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
you are just one of the terrible boys I am talking about. You think girls who date yahoo boys will talk like me cheesy you better grow some sense... you are angry I asked a question that hit the right cord. Deal with it

I love your tears. Answer the question or pass, can you stick to a woman from whome you benefit nothing? cheesy cheesy

You still cannot comprehend that I used yahoo boy figuratively.

Please seek help.
You are running over mentally.
If you don't you might stab someone.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

You have hot temper o
no nah! Why all the mentions yet no one can answer?

Can you stick to a woman from whome you benefit nothing? I mean even sex she can't give you talkless of a child, and she cant do chores either for health reasons that may last her life time?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Billionaire2: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:

Sis, there is more to womenā€™s contributions to family, the society and humanity as a whole than bedroom performanceā€¦
Be calming down ā€¦. Donā€™t hurt yourselfā€¦. Itā€™s a beautiful Sunday morning..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You still cannot comprehend that I used yahoo boy figuratively.

Please seek help.
You are running over mentally.
If you don't you might stab someone.
answer nah!! I'm here for your tears tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
answer nah!! I'm here for your tears tongue

I cannot answer a rehab patient.
Of what use is it to her mental health?
No nah.

Please šŸ™šŸ™ go and seek medical therapy.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Billionaire2: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
no nah! Why all the mentions yet no one can answer?

Can you stick to a woman from whome you benefit nothing? I mean even sex she can't give you talkless of a child, and she cant do chores either for health reasons that may last her life time?

Permit me to come in Ma,
My answer is yes ā€¦ if the love is there .. depending on how we both started our love journey .
if you you ask me,,, to meet and stick with someone new who passes all your mentioned deformities ā€¦.
I would genuinely ask you back .. stick to her for what purpose??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Billionaire2:

Sis, there is more to womenā€™s contributions to family, the society and humanity as a whole than bedroom performanceā€¦
Be calming down ā€¦. Donā€™t hurt yourselfā€¦. Itā€™s a beautiful Sunday morning..
if you dont benefit anything from a woman can you stay? Make una no dey try dey dodge the real question,

No sex, no child, no chores, no money based on sudden health issues, will you stick to her?

Me I just want us to be telling ourselves the truth not everytime attacking one gender

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Billionaire2: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
if you dont benefit anything from a woman can you stay? Make una no dey try dey dodge the real question,

No sex, no child, no chores, no money based on sudden health issues, will you stick to her?

Me I just want us to be telling ourselves the truth not everytime attacking one gender

Read my previous mentionā€¦

if you feel attacked then youā€™re unnecessarily insecureā€¦ we argue to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by xendra: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I cannot answer a rehab patient.
Of what use is it to her mental health?
No nah.

Please šŸ™šŸ™ go and seek medical therapy.
you are just dumb jareh!
You don't know me so there is no way you care about my mental health you only want to dodge the questions and shut me up but you don see say you too small. You and your entire generation no well

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
xendra:
you are just dumb jareh!
You don't know me so there is no way you care about my mental health you only want to dodge the questions and shut me up but you don see say you too small. You and your entire generation no well

No matter how crazy a mad man is I will never fight him.

This saying applies offline and online.

Seems you are the online version.

Please seek therapy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) / Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.