Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye (39547 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Azeemokoya: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2023
The Founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Mike Bamiloye, has revealed reasons some ladies remain unmarried even at the age of 28.

The 63-year-old said many ladies are not qualified to be wives because they prepare more for the wedding day than for marriage life.

Bamiloye added that many ladies lacked deep studies on what marriage entails, were too hasty, and not ready to learn the principles of marital life.

Bamiloye via his Instagram page said many ladies can not cook good dishes except fast food at the eateries but spend six months studying the wedding gowns and the accessories for the bridal trails.

He further stated that they are beautiful but not spiritually strong in prayers and knowledge of God’s words to withstand the spiritual challenges that would come against their home.

Bamiloye maintained that many ladies are materialistic with little knowledge of home management.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/mike-bamiloye/

194 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by yinkus6750(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Very correct
Civilisation and modern day trends has turned young ladies to lazy youths that doesn't have the right qualities of a good woman that can handle a home.
Despite that, the guys want a wife material after all the groove.
May God help the upcoming generator.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by CodeTemplar: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2023
So true. Marriage is now a show off thing and is one of the things envious people target to bring others down. They plan the event and not the adventure it entails.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Flora2Sweet: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Marriage is now show offs ohhh , after a week everybody don tire dey find divorce ....
That's why if I eventually decide to get married...

The cost will be divided into 2 between us...
Just incase some decides to leave....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Vinnie2000(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2023
I Await Iyaebe's comment on this thread. smiley

20 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Flapp478(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
I am more scared of marriage than Buhari's APC

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Them don use Marriage do Africans

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Marriage marriage marriage talk everywhere.
It's so exhausting. angry

Why can't we talk about how Cheeseball is underrated and how the cheese is reducing in the pack.

Mtchewww. embarassed
I just tire.. these men of God be dey fall hands sometimes jawe. cry cry Talking about women's failures in marriage what about Men's failures to their family, humanity and the whole world at large? Abi do they buy things at different prices in the market?

Chesseball cry cry cry I miss my nephew, ever since that boy traveled I no see am chop cry cry cry.

Do you realize how small waferchoc is now cry cry cry even my Hollandia yogurt is so small now . Very unsatisfying cry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Persephone1:
I just tire.. these men of God be dey fall hands sometimes jawe. cry cry Talking about women's failures in marriage what about Men's failures to their family, humanity and the whole world at large? Abi do they buy things at different prices in the market?

Chesseball cry cry cry I miss my nephew, ever since that boy traveled I no see am chop cry cry cry.

Do you realize how small waferchoc is now cry cry cry even my Hollandia yogurt is so small now . Very unsatisfying cry

My dear. It's very exhausting these days. They should allow us breathe in peace abeg.

😂😂😂😂😂Cheeseballs is everywhere oh. You nor need wait to collect your nephew own before you chop am na. cheesy

I'm telling you. Waferchoc is so small now. I now resort to Crunches wafer and Pure bliss own.
I don't like Hollandia but Chivita exotic keep getting smaller and my beloved Caprisun is getting expensive. embarassed embarassed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

My dear. It's very exhausting these days. They should allow us breathe in peace abeg.

😂😂😂😂😂Cheeseballs is everywhere oh. You nor need wait to collect your nephew own before you chop am na. cheesy

I'm telling you. Waferchoc is so small now. I now resort to Crunches wafer and Pure bliss own.
I don't like Hollandia but Chivita exotic keep getting smaller and my beloved Caprisun is getting expensive. embarassed embarassed
Abi make them talk politics or economics small grin

Do you know it has never occurred to me to add cheeseballs to my snacks lists? grin cheesy grin cheesy . I would hardly shop it for myself but it is the first on my nephew's list anytime I want to do big Aunty 🤣. I do begi begi from him anytime I see him eating it. grin . Dude is currently on holidays with his parents overseas. When he is back, I will continue from where I stop tongue tongue . No I'm not buying grin

I take Hollandia and chi exotic nectar 😋😋😋 . Ehn ehn i do begi begi for caprisun too. We are thinking of stopping caprisun though,it energies him a lot. I don't know why but he gets extra restless after drinking caprisun.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by LikeAking: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Azeemokoya:
The Founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Mike Bamiloye, has revealed reasons some ladies remain unmarried even at the age of 28.

The 63-year-old said many ladies are not qualified to be wives because they prepare more for the wedding day than for marriage life.

Bamiloye added that many ladies lacked deep studies on what marriage entails, were too hasty, and not ready to learn the principles of marital life.

Bamiloye via his Instagram page said many ladies can not cook good dishes except fast food at the eateries but spend six months studying the wedding gowns and the accessories for the bridal trails.

He further stated that they are beautiful but not spiritually strong in prayers and knowledge of God’s words to withstand the spiritual challenges that would come against their home.

Bamiloye maintained that many ladies are materialistic with little knowledge of home management.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/mike-bamiloye/

Wetin this one Sabi?

Christianity is the cause of the whole problem...

Over religious churches like Deeper Life and co have a huge marriage crises..

The church is the cause of the crises..

The church has trained people to only practice religion, instead of reality..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by FalseProphet1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Marriage marriage marriage talk everywhere.
It's so exhausting. angry

Why can't we talk about how Cheeseball is underrated and how the cheese is reducing in the pack.

Mtchewww. embarassed
I see you getting married next month.

This I have seen.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by FalseProphet1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Persephone1:

I see you becoming a prophetess, I see you not getting married because of your ministry, I see you prophesying day and night.

This I have seen.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Abi make them talk politics or economics small grin

Do you know it has never occurred to me to add cheeseballs to my snacks lists? grin cheesy grin cheesy . I would hardly shop it for myself but it is the first on my nephew's list anytime I want to do big Aunty 🤣. I do begi begi from him anytime I see him eating it. grin . Dude is currently on holidays with his parents overseas. When he is back, I will continue from where I stop tongue tongue . No I'm not buying grin

I take Hollandia and chi exotic nectar 😋😋😋 . Ehn ehn i do begi begi for caprisun too. We are thinking of stopping caprisun though,it energies him a lot. I don't know why but he gets extra restless after drinking caprisun.

Do you get??!!!!! Let them focus on the economy abeg. Anything wey concern woman matter, them go click dey curse their Mama. angry

Ah. Cheeseballs is underrated for real. Did you add Popcorn to your snack list? The company that makes Cheeseballs (Fun Snacks) also made a Popcorn variation and it's so nice.
Na wetin I use enjoy my holiday. grin cheesy

Actually there are some snacks that are sweeter when you beg e.g.. Shortbread biscuit. cheesy cheesy

The boy is living the life. Make him enjoy abeg.
cool

My NLS roommate make me like Chi Exotic Nectar. I love Caprisun, Berry Blast more. grin

Caprisun actually makes me energetic too. That drink is the GOAT.

6 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see you becoming a prophetess, I see you not getting married because of your ministry, I see you prophesying day and night.

This I have seen.
By the time I wipe you chord on your neck , you will see better things undecided

18 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by FalseProphet1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Persephone1:
By the time I wipe you chord on your neck , you will see better things undecided
I see you falling in love with me, I see both of us prophesying together. grin

This I have seen.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Do you get??!!!!! Let them focus on the economy abeg. Anything wey concern woman matter, them go click dey curse their Mama. angry

Ah. Cheeseballs is underrated for real. Did you add Popcorn to your snack list? The company that makes Cheeseballs (Fun Snacks) also made a Popcorn variation and it's so nice.
Na wetin I use enjoy my holiday. grin cheesy

Actually there are some snacks that are sweeter when you beg e.g.. Shortbread biscuit. cheesy cheesy

The boy is living the life. Make him enjoy abeg.
cool

My NLS roommate make me like Chi Exotic Nectar. I love Caprisun, Berry Blast more. grin

Caprisun actually makes me energetic too. That drink is the GOAT.
Yes I buy pop corn but not every month thingy . There is a high chances of me adding popcorn to my list than chesseball. grin What's the name of the popcorn let me check it out 😜

Exactly! it is sweeter when you don't buy it. You get tired of some really.I don't like shortbread biscuits though

Abi ooooo, just a little above 2 years and boy dey travel obodo oyinbo for holidays. Omohhhhh which head i carry come life? cry cry

Chilled chi exotic nectar is bae... that drink no be here.

Drink wey dey make boy jump up and down🙄

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see you falling in love with me, I see both of us prophesying together. grin

This I have seen.
You too dey see nonsense.

Falseprophet carry yourself dey go biko

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by FalseProphet1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Persephone1:
You too dey see nonsense.

Falseprophet carry yourself dey go biko
But all my prophecies have all come to pass. 🙄

14 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

But all my prophecies have all come to pass. 🙄
In your dreams I guess cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by FalseProphet1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Persephone1:
In your dreams I guess cheesy grin cheesy
You know I'm telling the truth. I don't lie.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You know I'm telling the truth. I don't lie.
Lol. The only thing I know is you are Falseprophet1

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Yes I buy pop corn but not every month thingy . There is a high chances of me adding popcorn to my list than chesseball. grin What's the name of the popcorn let me check it out 😜

Exactly! it is sweeter when you don't buy it. You get tired of some really.I don't like shortbread biscuits though

Abi ooooo, just a little above 2 years and boy dey travel obodo oyinbo for holidays. Omohhhhh which head i carry come life? cry cry

Chilled chi exotic nectar is bae... that drink no be here.

Drink wey dey make boy jump up and down🙄

Lmao. When I get home, I'd snap the Popcorn pack and send to you. I hope I don't forget.

For real oh. I used to like shortbread biscuit. The quality has reduced over the years, na nonsense now. angry angry

It is good that a 2yr old has this exposure now. At least, he won't join the bandwagon of failed alfa meils gallivanting round NL and chanting that women are bad. grin grin

Nor worry. Your time so still reach. Your children go still enjoy your money. cool

Yeah. It's so nice when it's chilled. You don give me idea for wetin I go buy tomorrow. 😋😋

Yes oh. Caprisun dey ginger me too for troublemaking.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by FalseProphet1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol. The only thing I know is you are Falseprophet1
Yes and I have made lots and lots of prophecies that have come to pass.

Let me exercise some of my prophetic gifts so that you would at least believe me.

You're putting on clothes, you have drank water today, you have talked today, you have operated your phone today. This I have seen.

Are these prophesies false?

30 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. When I get home, I'd snap the Popcorn pack and send to you. I hope I don't forget.

For real oh. I used to like shortbread biscuit. The quality has reduced over the years, na nonsense now. angry angry

It is good that a 2yr old has this exposure now. At least, he won't join the bandwagon of failed alfa meils gallivanting round NL and chanting that women are bad. grin grin

Nor worry. Your time so still reach. Your children go still enjoy your money. cool

Yeah. It's so nice when it's chilled. You don give me idea for wetin I go buy tomorrow. 😋😋

Yes oh. Caprisun dey ginger me too for troublemaking.
I will remind you 😌😌

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Stray bullet come hit Nairaland alfa meils. Folake!!! grin grin grin

Amen and you too Sis.

Sha share my own reach here 😀

Now I know 🤣
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just imagine the good message yet some set of people decided to turn it to cheese, popcorn and holandia yogurt thread... Smh

36 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by ThatrealestApex: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
N
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by traihit: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Wetin this one Sabi?

Christianity is the cause of the whole problem...

Over religious churches like Deeper Life and co have a huge marriage crises..

The church is the cause of the crises..

The church has trained people to only practice religion, instead of reality..

One of the things I noticed about life is that those who talk down on people easily don't often amount to half of what those people have amounted to.

Which church do you attend by the way and did that church stopped you from reading your bible and understanding God's pattern for your life?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by kelspinall(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
reality

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by inoki247: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Marriage is an achievement in this part of the world dem go soon start to share award for best marriage so that the competition go plenty more....

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by iCauseTrouble: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.