Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why I Sleep With Different Men - Lady Speaks Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Sleep With Different Men - Lady Speaks Up (753 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Sleep With Different Men - Lady Speaks Up by Ilal: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Numerous people have resolved into doing all sort of things in order to meet up with daily requirements and sustain themselves and their families.

Things have been difficult for most people, especially during this Covid-19 lockdown.

Many people have lost their job, exhausted their money and even their food. To make matter worse, some people’s house rent is due, and landlords/landladies are not taking it lightly these days.

So is the case of a young girl whose name we will not disclose. The lady confessed that she sleep with different men all because she want to meet up with her daily food.

When sharing one of her experiences, she revealed that a man living next door once asked her to sleep with him in exchange for money. Because she is in need of money to buy foodstuffs for her poor parents and siblings, she gave in.

She said:

“I have no choice than to allow him because of my poor parents, they are starving”.

In her statement, she further revealed that she sometimes allow people record such acts, it all depends on how much you are paying, and her face must also be concealed in the videos.

She stated that no one is ready to help these days and as a result one has to stand up and face life without relying on anyone’s help.

From what she told us, now she is used to such life and she have no regrets.

Source: https://ojblitz.com/why-i-sleep-with-different-men/
Re: Why I Sleep With Different Men - Lady Speaks Up by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 24, 2020
It's one thing to be a slut and another thing to be a porrnstar, but who am I to judge. She still deserves to be loved.

(1) (Reply)

I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? / Whatsapp Group To Stop All Forms Of Addiction / How To Compliment A Girl And Make Her Blush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.