Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. (2585 Views)

How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
It's almost a month since the lockdown, ave never had it like this, I mean last night I couldn't sleep, rolling from one side of the bed to another. About a week before the lockdown started, my girlfriend had visited and returned to PH to stay with her parents. A few days after, her phone camera won't work anymore! We can't make video calls.

Yesterday, one of my old-time friends called me and requested we talk on a video call, we switched to video call and she was completely naked, my heart skipped. I was like hello, do you realize I can see you? She said yes! So what's happening? You're naked She said yes, I want to tease you, I want you to cry. She said I threw myself at you but you were forming a loyal boyfriend now your girlfriend is on lockdown I want konji to kill you there. I just angrily ended the call, she called multiple times but I didn't pick.

Guys I was trying to manage myself, this is not the time to invite random folks over, now my sex urges are off the roof. I tried to distract myself by working late nights but when I slept, in the middle of the night I had a very strong erectiion, that type that feels like your diick might break if you push against something. I also have this aching pain on my balls like someone is slightly knocking it, I'm trying to act like everything is fine but it's not if this lockdown continues for another month I might lose my mind. Guys, please share your thoughts, please don't suggest masturbation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Kseafresh: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2020
I should not suggest masturbation ba, Get useful to Humanity by praying Constantly then..

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by falconey(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2020

I am more concerned with Nigerian girls their survival depend on their ability to sell pussy. I wonder how they survive right now do gullible guys still send them allowances without pussy in return?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2020
D*ldo cool
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by MJBOLT: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
is it a must you fvck? undecided

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
D*ldo cool
What? grin
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Kenog4real(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin cool cool shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Kenog4real(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2020
grossintel:
It's almost a month since the lockdown, ave never had it like this, I mean last night I couldn't sleep, rolling from one side of the bed to another. About a week before the lockdown started, my girlfriend had visited and returned to PH to stay with her parents. A few days after, her phone camera won't work anymore! We can't make video calls.

Yesterday, one of my old-time friends called me and requested we talk on a video call, we switched to video call and she was completely naked, my heart skipped. I was like hello, do you realize I can see you? She said yes! So what's happening? You're naked She said yes, I want to tease you, I want you to cry. She said I threw myself at you but you were forming a loyal boyfriend now your girlfriend is on lockdown I want konji to kill you there. I just angrily ended the call, she called multiple times but I didn't pick.

Guys I was trying to manage myself, this is not the time to invite random folks over, now my sex urges are off the roof. I tried to distract myself by working late nights but when I slept, in the middle of the night I had a very strong erectiion, that type that feels like your diick might break if you push against something. I also have this aching pain on my balls like someone is slightly knocking it, I'm trying to act like everything is fine but it's not if this lockdown continues for another month I might lose my mind. Guys, please share your thoughts, please don't suggest masturbation!

why didnt you play along.
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Kenog4real:

why didnt you play along.
I don't see any reason to, she sounded like she knew what she was doing.
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Ekakamba: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Watch 'The Girl Next Door'. grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by swaqq(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Shouldn’t we tell him that his gf isn’t at her parent house.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by daddytime(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2020
The thing no dey cross mind sef
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Aladdin1(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Oboy take knife cutoff your dick or stop deceiving yourself we all know that erection is a thing of the mind.take your mind off sex or make yourself busy and the erection would go away.stop presenting erection as something that when it comes on its own theres nothing anybody can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by zionmde: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
oga after d lockdown kindly go and marry, so ur gf will stop staying in her parent's house. So assuming she is with u now, that's how u will be drilling another man's daughter without paying her dowry, is dat how u want ur own daughter to be drilled?

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2020
swaqq:
Shouldn’t we tell him that his gf isn’t at her parent house.
Nawa for you oh, ave spoken to her mom and dad on several occasions. I hear her sister talking on the background, it's a full house. There is no way she's not at home.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2020
zionmde:
oga after d lockdown kindly go and marry, so ur gf will stop staying in her parent's house. So assuming she is with u now, that's how u will be drilling another man's daughter without paying her dowry, is dat how u want ur own daughter to be drilled?
What do you expect man to do, we're planning towards that soonest, but till then should man burn in passion grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by HazardMan(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Simply ignore your erection, pretend like you don't have any

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by zionmde: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2020
grossintel:
What do you expect man to do, we're planning towards that soonest, but till then should man burn in passion grin
quench d passion
get married first

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
there are no girls in your neighborhood?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Lostz:
there are no girls in your neighborhood?
They are in their parents houses na, for this kind period parents watch their children closely oh. Anyone you call will tell you I can't come out.
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Offpoint: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Good to be back...

Anyways, I have a hole I dug on my bed and one in one of the chair in my parlour....

And all I can say for now is....

I'll be needing a new bed and a new chair after the lock down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by jimmyolasun: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2020
grossintel:
I don't see any reason to, she sounded like she knew what she was doing.

screengrab abi screenshot of your naked friend or we don't believe your story

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Are you sure her phone camera isn't working....

Anybody can pretend to be your babe's Mom or Dad oo. Even sister sef. There's nothing these eyes have not seen. Stay woke!

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by philip0906(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2020
I just discharge babe this morning...lockdown no stop my life.

Every evening after I finish work from home, I dey step out to one local joint near my crib drink 2 bottles of Heineken, chop fish.

Only thing be say, I never commot my axis in over 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2020
jimmyolasun:

screengrab abi screenshot of your naked friend or we don't believe your story
I can't share a screenshot even though I have one.
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2020
philip0906:
I just discharge babe this morning...lockdown no stop my life.

Every evening after I finish work from home, I dey step out to one local joint near my crib drink 2 bottles of Heineken, chop fish.

Only thing be say, I never commot my axis in over 2 weeks
So these babes na from joint you dey meet them?
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by philip0906(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2020
grossintel:
So these babes na from joint you dey meet them?
Nope. Insta message and a number of pvssies on my contact
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by philip0906(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2020
falconey:

I am more concerned with Nigerian girls their survival depend on their ability to sell pussy. I wonder how they survive right now do gullible guys still send them allowances without pussy in return?

Never! No pvssy, no pay. I get tons of messages from these hoes asking for help in form of money.

Straight up tell them, move your pvssy down here whichever way you can, I'll help you with coronavirus palliative.

Some have managed to squeeze their way through the lockdown to my place, to get their pvssy beat in return for some money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by philip0906(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2020
grossintel:
Nawa for you oh, ave spoken to her mom and dad on several occasions. I hear her sister talking on the background, it's a full house. There is no way she's not at home.
Do NOT stake your life on ANY woman. I have fvcked girls who pick calls from their boyfriends in my crib and they refer to me as "that my cousin I told you about ".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by purplecoco(f): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Massage wand. smiley grin

Op you can just try to keep yourself occupied with other stuff, seems your mind is wrapped up in sex or you can just go ahead and jerk it off. Get it over with
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2020
philip0906:

Do NOT stake your life on ANY woman. I have fvcked girls who pick calls from their boyfriends in my crib and they refer to me as "that my cousin I told you about ".

Hmmm, this is scary. Anyway I know wan put my mind there. The only thing I found working now is being busy with something, when I'm bored I watch a very boring movie and sleep comes.
Re: Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2020
purplecoco:
Massage wand. smiley grin

Op you can just try to keep yourself occupied with other stuff, seems your mind is wrapped up in sex or you can just go ahead and jerk it off. Get it over with
Keeping myself busy works, but when I run out of things to do going out or forcing my self to sleep is the only option. Movement around here is kinda restricted, so staying indoors is contributing to that factor especially when there's no one with you. My mind is not in sex, it just forces its way in. I had to delete instagram yesterday since I can't stop seeing boobs and ass everywhere I look.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls / A Real Example Of A Redpiller .. Hardcore Redpill(pics) / Guys Pls How Can I Get Over This Addiction ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.