Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How And When Was Your First Love Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And When Was Your First Love Experience? (1400 Views)

My First Time In Love Experience / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Yungmil: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Mine was in Jss3 and the girl was my classmate, we started doing touching body in the class because both of us sits very close at the backseat of the classroom.

This gir backside na molue

Then one day after school hours I followed her to the girls toilet, na so she bend down, carry skirt up,....... gboa the rest is history.

Na so we begin chop food after school.

Please share your first love experience ladies and gentlemaen,,,,

1 Like

Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Froshloaded: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2020

that was when I met riele tongue

Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by xendra: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Is that first love abi first sex experience undecided are you two married to each other now

4 Likes

Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Oluromantic: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Lol that one na toilet love.

1 Like

Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Yungmil: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2020
let's share our experience guys
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by yanabasee(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2020
I was never the prince charming kinda guy....

But I was the coach that will see to the success of all my guys to having the girl of their choice.....

Although, I had crush on alot of girls and I was very shy but never let that shyness out as my guys will laugh me to a pulp....

But, i later had a girl who confronted me and asked me out.... I loved her like mad.... not until distance killed the feelings!!

1 Like

Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Drince: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Oluromantic:
Lol that one na toilet love.
The love sef would be smelling

1 Like

Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Tominix(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Diz wan dat empty my pocket, electricpole fall on you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin ToT
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Still waiting patiently for that guy that I'll never get tired of
Cos I get tired after 7months
Then I backout with my head up and breast out grin
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by jawalis(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
I LOVED MY MOTHER AT FIRST SIGHT AND TILL NOW, SHE’S MY PRIORITY.
. I never loved any BITCH and I’ll not involve in such.
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Haven't gotten any, tongue probably nobody loves me grin but, I've seen from others and it's wonderful to watch. I don't know how this love thing works.
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Mhimi007(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
*listening to Justin Biber's intentions*then i knew i dont have any attention to shower on any lady...all my attentions i don pay am finish for school
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by fattprince(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm the only one.

1 Like

Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by cfree14(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mine was during the time 2go was still very popular. A friend of mine shared this girl for me. We got talking and later became fond of each other. Then I was getting ready to start school(100L) while she was not given admission. She later told me she picked part time form from my school. All these while I haven't even met her in person for once. School started and we agreed to finally meet. We met and it was really lovely. She told me has no accommodation yet and me that love was "sharking" took her to my place to stay with me and my two other room mates without even telling them. Though they were not happy about it because one of them was always sleeping in one of my neighbors room since the bed was not big could not contain our four. We went on like that for a whole semester.
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
jawalis:
I LOVED MY MOTHER AT FIRST SIGHT AND TILL NOW, SHE’S MY PRIORITY.
. I never loved any BITCH and I’ll not involve in such.
Am I the only one suspecting you
Do you read the thread very well angry
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by futurerex: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mine are the chances that I toyed with. Note: not green or yellow light, but real real opportunity.
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by jawalis(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am I the only one suspecting you
Do you read the thread very well angry
Yes I read it.
You could not just comprehend my words
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
jawalis:

Yes I read it.
You could not just comprehend my words
Ok
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Numero9: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
My first year in Uni. We were really in love back then.

It turned out she was a cheat, and I was a Lawless flirt!
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Petvin2000(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
I became sexually active during my first year in the university. Before then I missed some good chances with girls or should I say I was ignorant of sex.
During my primary school days, there was this girl then in our yard who usually make sexual passes at me. I didn't even code. She was my agemate though. I could remember one day she called me and we went to an incompleted building, there she told me that I would help her remove something from her body. She pulled down her pants and revealed her vagina and directed her fingers to her clitoris (didn't know the name then). Omo, na so I started work, trying effortlessly to remove the clitoris from her pussy.
It later became a daily routine until we moved out of the yard. During one of the session she asked me why wasn't my dick erect. It was later that I discovered that I was massaging her clit and she was really enjoying it. Thank God we weren't caught.
I smile to myself each time I sees her now. Though I've never tried to ask her about it but I bet she won't remember any of it again.
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Bluezy13(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Petvin2000:
I became sexually active during my first year in the university. Before then I missed some good chances with girls or should I say I was ignorant of sex.
During my primary school days, there was this girl then in our yard who usually make sexual passes at me. I didn't even code. She was my agemate though. I could remember one day she called me and we went to an incompleted building, there she told me that I would help her remove something from her body. She pulled down her pants and revealed her vagina and directed her fingers to her clitoris (didn't know the name then). Omo, na so I started work, trying effortlessly to remove the clitoris from her pussy.
It later became a daily routine until we moved out of the yard. During one of the session she asked me why wasn't my dick erect. It was later that I discovered that I was massaging her clit and she was really enjoying it. Thank God we weren't caught.
I smile to myself each time I sees her now. Though I've never tried to ask her about it but I bet she won't remember any of it again.

Yeah..
she certainly won't.
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Yungmil: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Petvin2000:
just maybe
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
fattprince:

I'm the only one.
kiss
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Stevyne: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
kiss
Let's reminisce.
We won't get tired

1 Like

Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Stevyne:
Let's reminisce.
We won't get tired
noo
Am shy cool
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Stevyne: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Preshieben:
noo
Am shy cool
I take that has a joke.
Shy bawo.

Hit me up on whatsapp 07080738389
Re: How And When Was Your First Love Experience? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Preshieben:
how wide now?

(1) (Reply)

Sexy And Thick Curvy Girls Seducing Daddies. / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex Of You,"would You Date You"? " / Do All Virgins Bleed? How Will I Know That She Is A Virgin Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.