Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Which Would You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Prefer (291 Views)

Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / Guys Which Type Of Shape Do You Prefer? (pix) / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Prefer by Brytesp(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Went through some research about people with certain superpowers or should I say curse
And I wonder how there everyday life would be like....
So if you were made to choose any of these abilities and live with it for 365 days, which would you go for without hesitating ?

1. Be blind but can foresee future events
2. Be deaf nd mute but can hear people's thoughts clearly...

smiley smiley

1 Share

Re: Which Would You Prefer by Froshloaded: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2020

None Abeg

Re: Which Would You Prefer by vivylove(f): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm

I'm just passing
Re: Which Would You Prefer by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2020
I for choose the number 2...but,the thoughts of nigerians go just kill me before the 365 days go reach...bad bad things na e full their mind...even wen i go shout "JESUS!!!" i no go know.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Freak.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Accuse An Ondo Man For Making Her Pregnant And Running Away (video) / Introverts And Marriage. / What She Said When I Said I Why Didn't You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.