Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed (5648 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Six Govs, Alaibe Boycott Inauguration Of Sylva’s Campaign Council / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by dplordx(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2011
[b]Fellow Bayelsans,

I come here to you today, with a heavy heart over this bombings within on land. We know those who did it. Who know those who paid them and sent them.
And we will leave no stones unturned to bring them to justice.
But still we must resort to serious fasting and prayers and night vigils (see how the dum.b as.shole and super-cretin.ous head of pussi.es veered around from we know them to resorting to miracles), and kneeling down in front of Pastor Adeboye and the likes to bring out these sons of satans so they can cofess their crime and we can lock them all up.
We even have the FBI and MOSSAD, and they are already pointing at Al-Qaeda as the hands behind all these bomb-blast (Hehehe isnt Nigeria hopeless: First IBB, then now Atiku ((since IBB already left the entire thing)), Now Al-Sunnah or whatever, now Al-Qaeda. Maybe Buhari next week sha).

We shall continue to visit different pastors, Pastor Chris, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Pastor Okotie, Guru Maharajis and the likes to continue praying for this great nations of ours.

PS: Shows you GEJ is a complete spineless useless guy. Im voting Ribadu or Buhari. Atleast these arent cowards.[/b]
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by vwvw(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2011
Dont think GEJ is clueless; his reaction response timing is unbelievably slow.
I'm disturbed at his responses to the following issues;
(i) ZONING
(ii) INDEPENDENCE DAY BOMBINGS
(iii) BANNING AND UNBANNING OF THE NATIONAL TEAMS
(iv)BOKO HARAMS BAUCHI PRISON BREAK-IN
(v)JOS CHRISTMAS BOMBING
(vi)MOGADISHU BARACKS BOMBING

Now he has remarkably appeared incapable of getting a handle of all of these
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Abayomin70(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2011
nice one
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
I think Timi Alaibe did it to draw attention to himself.
anyone who wanted him dead would have gone after his life instead of taking a much bigger risk of bombing his home.

he should be watched closely.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by pariski(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
Please let us be serious for once. Insecurity matters involving lives and property should not be turned into comedy. If you don't have meaningful contribution; it is better to keep quiet. Don't turn another man calamity to a joke.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by frag(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2011
Dem just dey start, una never see anything. An idle mind is the devils workshop they say, soon you will be hearing gbosa gbosa in Asorock.
I pity the innocent people that will die by this way.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by otokx(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
so many things are not just adding up; which airport are they referring to because there is none in Bayelsa and the one at PH is too secure
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
There is no security nigeria,bomb blast here nd dia nd d federal government is watchng them. . . . . Our life is even at stake if dis continue like dis.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
There is no security nigeria,bomb blast here nd dia nd d federal government is watchng them. . . . . Our life is even at stake if dis continue like dis.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2011
Let us follow Abumutalabs' father. If you see someone doing strange things, working too late into the morning hours and he is not gainfully employ, driving jeeps and expensive cars, just alert the authorities for them to follow suit. It is our duty to protect our life and property. If you don't do it someone else will take it forcefully and lives might be included. In the UK, when they notice strange movement, they alert the relevant authorities for follow-ups and when they (the authorities) fail, they (the public) point it out like Abumutalabs' father that we reported and nothing was done. But at least raise the alarm. You cannot just drive your car to the wrong neighborhood and leave the keys at the ignition and expect to see the car when you come back. Europe was once bad security and with time, they reduced the security issues. As I speak, they still have issues to tackle. Let’s face the fact; we never in the history of Nigeria had issues like this. NITEL died long ago before the emergence of MTN, GLO AND VMOBILE but we were still running NITEL as if all is well. When we meet the challenge, we should all as one body fight the menace to stand still. That was how Russia stood and won the war with UK and USA.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by ume(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2011
Nigerians have never had it so bad,but one thing i no is dat both de bombers and our lazy leaders will pay for all these evil .
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by ume(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
bombs are easier to assemble than gun,very soon it will bomb me i bomb u back
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by hackney(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2011
I think that the bombing should continue and intensely target politicians untill
the ones left are only the ones clearly supported by the people.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by mbulela: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2011
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by mbulela: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
hackney:

I think that the bombing should continue and intensely target politicians untill
the ones left are only the ones clearly supported by the people.
What happens if the ones supported by the people are the first to be bombed?
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by HamidO1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2011
vwvw:

Dont think GEJ is clueless; his reaction response timing is unbelievably slow.
I'm disturbed at his responses to the following issues;
[b](i) ZONING
(ii) INDEPENDENCE DAY BOMBINGS
(iii) BANNING AND UNBANNING OF THE NATIONAL TEAMS
(iv)BOKO HARAMS BAUCHI PRISON BREAK-IN
(v)JOS CHRISTMAS BOMBING
(vi)MOGADISHU BARACKS BOMBING[/b]Now he has remarkably appeared incapable of getting a handle of all of these

na wa o, after listing all this you still think GEJ isn't clueless. You need to write to beaf informing him what you want GEJ to do next to prove he is clueless. I'm sure your message will get to GEJ and he'll do it in no time. GEJ might even tell you he had a vision prior to MOGADISHU BARACKS BOMBING
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Dgunnerz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
Bomb here,bomb there!GOD PLEASE SAVE US FROM EVILS!!!
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Limaoscar: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2011
emm, I thought they bombed or attacked his house killing one cop late last year. Is this a second attack or what?
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Mbeki: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2011
ume:

bombs are easier to assemble than gun,very soon it will bomb me i bomb u back

The truth remains that those doing it will be the one to frustrate any investigations on the bombing. GEJ, Atiku, IBB et all owes
Nigerians an explanation, why don't we have bombings like these in 2009.

Just as they use kidnappers and gun totting thugs to harass opponents in 2006, and the resultant effect is uncontrollable kidnapping across the length and breath of this country. Same way this bombing will continue after 2011 elections, as those idle minds will be using it to intimidate and extort monies from their victims.

Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by omolayo1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
Now is getting better unlike directing vexation to ordinary citizen who know nothing about the sharing formula. let there be more of it in their houses and offices even at there meeting points. more grease to ur elbows. meanwhile try as much as possible to get them involved in the pains
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by DisGuy: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2011
sledjama:

I think Timi Alaibe did it to draw attention to himself.
anyone who wanted him dead would have gone after his life instead of taking a much bigger risk of bombing his home.

he should be watched closely.

The first part might be true, but i dont agree with the other bit, Jonathan's house i think was bombed too some years ago, I think it's just the usual warning or hint
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by adaphik(f): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2011
What a country! ! !
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by terimama: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
na wah o, only God would see us tru o
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
That's so sad!

I hope they get it fixed!
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by greenlabel: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2011
Nigeria is gradually getting close to experiencing another bloody civil war. I hope God helps prevent this.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by akwaowoudo(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2011
The money used in building the house and the purchase of explosives are illegaly acquired. The price!
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Righton: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2011
Mbeki:

The truth remains that those doing it will be the one to frustrate any investigations on the bombing. GEJ, Atiku, IBB et all owes
Nigerians an explanation, why don't we have bombings like these in 2009.

Just as they use kidnappers and gun totting thugs to harass opponents in 2006, and the resultant effect is uncontrollable kidnapping across the length and breath of this country. Same way this bombing will continue after 2011 elections, as those idle minds will be using it to intimidate and extort monies from their victims.

Nigeria is in trouble.
Revision, Revision, REVISION!
Boko Haram violence started under Yaradua.
Jos crisis started under Obasanjo. The first Jos killings in 2010 happened in January - before Johnathan became acting president
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Righton: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2011
why have people not tried this now

GEJ = Gbam, Explosion Johnathan
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by Eemah(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2011
I think PDP should change the party's name to PIP i.e. Peoples Intimidation Party.
They are not democratic at all.
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by omolayo1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2011
Peoples Intimidation Party

People Intimidating People
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by stineb1: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2011
You fools should leave Jonathan out of this.He wasnt even mentioned in the tread.its very shameful that u dont even have an atom of respect for your president.If you think its easy go and control your households.I blame nairaland that has given some of you the audacity to express your rubish sentimental views.MSCHEWWWWW. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed by sley4life(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2011
Nigeria is another terrorist nation. We need the intervention of UN.Bomb is like pure water in the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. / Okupe May Hire Keyamo To Defend Him / No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.