Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tips In Playing Pes - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tips In Playing Pes (14707 Views)

Need Help In Playing Online Pes 2019 On Pc / What Upsets You The Most In Playing Video Games And How Do You React? / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2020
Collinz2:
How do you guys play with fluid formation? The last time i tried it my game wasnt organised.

what formation are you using
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Dollywood(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2020
Ferrocene:

Okay but am not even good at placing even on one on one I do miss

My Ultimate and indispensable secret to score one on one is ....... (PRESS THE DOWN BUTTON OF YOUR D PAD + SQAURE) This trick will give you 90% success.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

what formation are you using
4-3-3 when in possession and out of possession i have forgotten but 5 man defense and that was back then. Now i use 4-4-2 (diamond) both in and out of possession without fluid, i pushed all my MFs to AMF because i want more forces in attack and only when i am playing AI. If i am playing pro players and find out they are good and exploit my formation i will change.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2020
Controller360:

I don't like the fluid formation
it is not organised as single formation.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2020
Collinz2:
4-3-3 when in possession and out of possession i have forgotten but 5 man defense and that was back then.
it is only advisable to change 4-3-3 to 4-5-1 or 4-1-4-1 when defending
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

it is only advisable to change 4-3-3 to 4-5-1 or 4-1-4-1 when defending
I will try and see.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2020
Collinz2:
Now i use 4-4-2 (diamond) both in and out of possession without fluid, i pushed all my MFs to AMF because i want more forces in attack and only when i am playing AI. If i am playing pro players and find out they are good and exploit my formation i will change.
you mean with Fluid formation?
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
Hongkongfukid:
you mean with Fluid formation?
No.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Anny505(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2020
I know I came late bruv, but start using Athletico Madrid bruv.

Reason;
1.) Strong and aggressive defense, how do you achieve this. Use their default formation pairing Janufran(RB) Giminez(CB) Godin(CB) Felipe Luiz(LB).

Tactics; Set your Advance Attacking Instruction to (Janufran <defensive>wink (Felipe Luiz <defensive>wink. Reason for this are; When attacking your LB and RB will likely always been in your own half, so through balls will also rarely catch them off guard.

2.) Strong and Offensive Midfield, pairing the likes of Saul and Koke, trust me, very good combination of Strength, Power, Long Range Shot and Speed.

3.) Explosive Wingers, the likes of Correa and Gelson will give you but Attacking, Accurate, Crosses and Defensive Prowess.

4.) Strong and Fast Finishers, pairing Diego Costa and Griezman gives you everything you need in your attack. Heading, shot, just name it.

Lastly and most importantly, set your Advance Defensive Instruction to TIGHT MARKING on your opponent striker only.
N/B: The Defensive Instruction are two(2) set both to TIGHT MARKING only on the striker. Trust no pass (low or through) will get to him.

Remember to come back and thank me later

Line Up:
GK OBLAK
RB JANUFRAN
CB GIMINEZ
CB GODIN
LB FELIPE LUIZ
DM SAUL
CM KOKE
RWF CORREA
LWF GELSON MARTINS
SS GRIEZMAN
CF DIEGO COSTA.

Players to Sub 75min gone;
CORREA AND MARTINS
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2020
anu (mercy)
i go knock hell out of you

. CF - CF - CF

. . . . . AMF
. . CM
. . . . DM

LB . CB . . CB . . RB

defensive on DM
LB man mark your RWF

OR
DM manmark your SS
1 FB Manmark your 1 WF
tight marking on your DM
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Ferrocene: 6:18pm On May 02, 2020
Anny505:

Reason;
1.) Strong and aggressive defense, how do you achieve this. Use their default formation pairing Janufran(RB) Giminez(CB) Godin(CB) Felipe Luiz(LB).

Tactics; Set your Advance Attacking Instruction to (Janufran <defensive>wink (Felipe Luiz <defensive>wink. Reason for this are; When attacking your LB and RB will likely always been in your own half, so through balls will also rarely catch them off guard.

2.) Strong and Offensive Midfield, pairing the likes of Saul and Koke, trust me, very good combination of Strength, Power, Long Range Shot and Speed.

3.) Explosive Wingers, the likes of Correa and Gelson will give you but Attacking, Accurate, Crosses and Defensive Prowess.

4.) Strong and Fast Finishers, pairing Diego Costa and Griezman gives you everything you need in your attack. Heading, shot, just name it.

Lastly and most importantly, set your Advance Defensive Instruction to TIGHT MARKING on your opponent striker only.
N/B: The Defensive Instruction are two(2) set both to TIGHT MARKING only on the striker. Trust no pass (low or through) will get to him.

Line Up:
GK OBLAK
RB JANUFRAN
CB GIMINEZ
CB GODIN
LB FELIPE LUIZ
DM SAUL
CM KOKE
RWF CORREA
LWF GELSON MARTINS
SS GRIEZMAN
CF DIEGO COSTA.

CORREA AND MARTINS
Thanks
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Ferrocene: 6:20pm On May 02, 2020
Thanks I used arsenal today and I tried 4-3-1-2 he won but the gap was not too much sometimes we draw sef... Thanks guys I am hoping to become a pro at this
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Ferrocene: 6:21pm On May 02, 2020
Anny505:

Reason;

Line Up:
GK OBLAK
RB JANUFRAN
CB GIMINEZ
CB GODIN
LB FELIPE LUIZ
DM SAUL
CM KOKE
RWF CORREA
LWF GELSON MARTINS
SS GRIEZMAN
CF DIEGO COSTA.

CORREA AND MARTINS

Meanwhile I have used tight marking with him before and still scored hat trick
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Anny505(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2020
Ferrocene:

Meanwhile I have used tight marking with him before and still scored hat trick

Learn how to Mark then, ain't bragging but I haven't met anyone who has scored above 2 goals against me
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Ferrocene: 9:09pm On May 02, 2020
Anny505:

Learn how to Mark then, ain't bragging but I haven't met anyone who has scored above 2 goals against me

Shebi to mark is pressing X+run and pressuring is X+box
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2020
Ferrocene:

Shebi to mark is pressing X+run and pressuring is X+box
pressing X+R1 will make it easier for your opponent to dribble and run past your

holding box will tell your teammate to mark your opponent's player that is with the ball while you control another player
when your press x+box you're double marking (your teammate and the one you're controling will be pressing the ball holder)
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2020
Controller360:
But seriously, if I handle you sha Though e no go too much

I'm starting to think of the athletico Madrid that I'll use to hurt you in pes18
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2020
Anny505:

Reason;

Line Up:
GK OBLAK
RB JANUFRAN
CB GIMINEZ
CB GODIN
LB FELIPE LUIZ
DM SAUL
CM KOKE
RWF CORREA
LWF GELSON MARTINS
SS GRIEZMAN
CF DIEGO COSTA.

CORREA AND MARTINS

to me hands down this is the most balance team in the entire pes17& 18 I swear I wreck havoc with atleti
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

pressing X+R1 will make it easier for your opponent to dribble and run past your

holding box will tell your teammate to mark your opponent's player that is with the ball while you control another player
when your press x+box you're double marking (your teammate and the one you're controling will be pressing the ball holder)
2nd option is better if you know to use another player to cover your teammate's position
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

to me hands down this is the most balance team in the entire pes17& 18 I swear I wreck havoc with atleti
borussia dortmund my best team
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2020
Hongkongfukid:
borussia dortmund my best team
true but they lack DEPTH

Madrid is the most noob friendly team
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

true but they lack DEPTH

Madrid is the most noob friendly team
i never like them for real life not to talk of game
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by DFERENCE: 11:16pm On May 02, 2020
Well i found a way to beat the goal keepers 75-95% of the time but it takes speed and practice, i hope you understand but if you don't, feel free to call and i will explain better, for better chances use players with high skills like someone with ability of 85 and above, messi is the perfect guy for the Job, am a Barca fan urs is up to u, the more the accuracy and shot power of player the better, when approaching the goal just outside the 18m box approach with an angel of 45degrees not less than but not more than 60degrees naturally the goal keep will move to the extreme edge from the angle your player is approaching from to cover the 1st post, leaving the larger side of the wide post (2nd post) open, immediately you step into the 18m box, release your pace/speed/run or whatever u call it button and turn to form 90degrees angle, u will be facing the semicycle on the 18m box, you will not be face the post but towards the direction of the wide space which will give u advantage towards the wide space,[img][/img] then you press R2 + box/shoot button, before the goal keeper will move to cover the space the ball is in, remember your speed to execute matters, if you are slow the goal keeper recovers, fill the shot gauge up to 70% of the bar, feel free to almost fill the shot gauge, i often use messi 7 or 8 times out of 10 he scores, the only way to stop him is mark him but after the shot is gone boom!!! Goal!!! If u are fast he will only miss if the shot is too much or he plays it slightly wide which is rear with messi, but if you are slow the goal keeper adjust to center of goal post and blocks it. Enjoy or call me at 08036017294 for better explanation

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2020
DFERENCE:
messi is the perfect guy for the Job, am a Barca fan urs is up to u, the more the accuracy and shot power of player the better, when approaching the goal just outside the 18m box approach with an angel of 45degrees not less than but not more than 60degrees naturally the goal keep will move to the extreme edge from the angle your player is approaching from to cover the 1st post, leaving the larger side of the wide post (2nd post) open, immediately you step into the 18m box, release your pace/speed/run or whatever u call it button and turn to form 90degrees angle, u will be facing the semicycle
that's the most weak attack against a pro

he will just keep snatching the ball
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by DFERENCE: 11:26pm On May 02, 2020
It only works in PES not FIFA
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by DFERENCE: 11:32pm On May 02, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

Nope i said speed matters alot, as many chance as u can get with likes of messi, ronaldo, lewandowski etc its a goal, the goal keeper always is bias to one side if are fast and with practice it always works, learnt it online and as long as i get there with messi, boom!!! Goal!!!! People can mark u out of the spot if u knows what you are going for but as long as he doesn't anticipate it, always works for me, so u use it selectively, even pros won't expect it, don't make it u obvious only move
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by DFERENCE: 11:39pm On May 02, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

its a cheat that helps you score but getting there solely depends on you, its a cheat, it reveals blind spots or goal keeper weakness in game but utilizing the weakness depends on you ability to maneuver the ball to that spot and shot.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2020
DFERENCE:

Nope i said speed matters alot, as many chance as u can get with likes of messi, ronaldo, lewandowski etc its a goal, the goal keeper always is bias to one side if are fast and with practice it always works, learnt it online and as long as i get there with messi, boom!!! Goal!!!! People can mark u out of the spot if u knows what you are going for but as long as he doesn't anticipate it, always works for me, so u use it selectively, even pros won't expect it, don't make it u obvious only move
when i see you in this position
1. teammate pressure trying to snatch the ball
2. The player am controling to block your shot or force your shot to area my GK can keep your shot or snatch the ball
3. GK cursor to balance GK postion
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by DFERENCE: 11:59pm On May 02, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

when i see you in this position
1. teammate pressure trying to snatch the ball
2. The player am controling to block your shot or force your shot to area my GK can keep your shot or snatch the ball
3. GK cursor to balance GK postion
i like your thinking, if u alter ur goal keeper position using GK cursor i will just change direct for the shot to the near post without R2 just pure shot power boom!!! Goal!!!! Hahahaha R1 + shot, goal keeper cursor leaves u more exposed when playing with a Pro, players like messi can hold off a defend still playing an accurate shot, i get your point a rookie can't pull off such move on a Pro easily yet sure, thats y i said with practice once can use it to score easy goals

1 Like

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 12:11am On May 03, 2020
DFERENCE:
i like your thinking, if u alter ur goal keeper position using GK cursor i will just change direct for the shot to the near post without R2 just pure shot power boom!!! Goal!!!! Hahahaha R1 + shot, goal keeper cursor leaves u more exposed when playing with a Pro, players like messi can hold off a defend still playing an accurate shot
i didn't say i will shift my GK the far post. he is still there to save your shot near post . infact the player am controling is there to do most of the job
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 12:14am On May 03, 2020
DFERENCE:
i like your thinking, if u alter ur goal keeper position using GK cursor i will just change direct for the shot to the near post without R2 just pure shot power boom!!! Goal!!!! Hahahaha R1 + shot, goal keeper cursor leaves u more exposed when playing with a Pro, players like messi can hold off a defend still playing an accurate shot, i get your point a rookie can't pull off such move on a Pro easily yet sure, thats y i said with practice once can use it to score easy goals
the easiest method to score is 1 on 1 with GK
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
How do you guys play with fluid formation? The last time i tried it my game wasnt organised.
my ajax fluid formation

AT Kick OFF
4-2-3-1
. . . Younes(cf)
Neres . . De beek . . . Ziyech
. . Dejong . . schone
wober . Blind . . Deligt veltman
WHEN IN POSSESSION
3(CB-CB-CB)-3(LMF-DM-RMF)-1(AMF)-3(SS-CF-RWF)
Neres . . younes . . . Ziyech
. . . . debeek
wober . . Schone . Veltman
. . blind . Dejong . . deligt
WHEN OUT OF POSSESSION
4-2-3-1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roms/games For Picodrive / Hacked UK Used Ps4 / Download New Java Games For All Screen Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.