Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Tips In Playing Pes - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tips In Playing Pes (14598 Views)

Need Help In Playing Online Pes 2019 On Pc / What Upsets You The Most In Playing Video Games And How Do You React? / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
For my LB and RB i go for players with great swerves.

Physicality aint really my thing because i pass the ball around.

For Iniesta i love his ability to dash from the wing into
the box 18.

bro if iniesta gets hit like body/physical tussle with a midfielder like Pogba , matuidi, let's say physical midfielder's he gets staggered Everytime and most likely to loose the ball and That's bad
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
Just because kroos and modric are slow doesnt mean they dont help in defence even before i switch to fluid they do fall back. I love their pace it helps me to settle down and organised the game after gaining possession.

I like their passes both long and short with great accuracy.

Modric lack physicality? Dude have a rethink.

For my CB i dont go for heading, i need physical power.

modric midfield attribute PES 18 how do you trust this kind of player in your midfield

pes19

pes20

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2020
no disrespect but without casemiro Madrid midfield is pure crap
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Controller360: 2:35pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

That's because they are backed up by casemiro who is a very balance player attacking and defensively balance player

but your formation you used iniesta, kroos, modric, none of them have above 85 pace/physical

now you get my point you midfield can attack and give you goals but you can't defend with that same midfield
All these doesn't mean na...
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2020
Controller360:

All these doesn't mean na...

the amount of great PES players we have here in warri

we all play tracking marking by predicting the player you're about to pass the ball to and intercept it before the pass gets to his destination

with a slow player modric and kroos you can't do tracking even if you are pro you'll have a hard time doing it

my point is when you play a really good player who knows what he's doing you'll see how useless Barca and Madrid midfield is I swear
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

That's because they are backed up by casemiro who is a very balance player attacking and defensively balance player

but your formation you used iniesta, kroos, modric, none of them have above 85 pace/physical

now you get my point you midfield can attack and give you goals but you can't defend with that same midfield

ABI na dribble ability them take they tackle
Maybe for u they dont defend well but me they are great.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Controller360: 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

the amount of great PES players we have here in warri

with a slow player modric and kroos you can't do tracking even if you are pro you'll have a hard time doing it

my point is when you play a really good player who knows what he's doing you'll see how useless Barca and Madrid midfield is I swear
You own Xbox or ps 4?
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

bro if iniesta gets hit like body/physical tussle with a midfielder like Pogba , matuidi, let's say physical midfielder's he gets staggered Everytime and most likely to loose the ball and That's bad
So that defines him as a bad player.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
So that defines him as a bad player.

Jesus twisting my words here I only said using iniesta, modric, kroos cannot work even in real life this trio will not function
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2020
Controller360:
You own Xbox or ps 4?
both
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
Maybe for u they dont defend well but me they are great.

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha lol

is this a challenge?
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

modric midfield attribute PES 18 how do you trust this kind of player in your midfield

pes19

pes20
Now you are saying better attributes equals better player? one of my rb has low attribute but he plays perfectly awesome. i even bought one with good attribute i had to resell him because he was horrible in all ramification.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

Jesus twisting my words here I only said using iniesta, modric, kroos cannot work even in real life this trio will not function
I am not twisting your words i only as a question. what u really meant was any player without pace and physically is not a good player.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha lol

is this a challenge?
CHALLENGE?? I LIVE IN WARRI ALSO MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL MEET.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
CHALLENGE?? I LIVE IN WARRI ALSO MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL MEET.

ahh very good very good very good
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
I am not twisting your words i only as a question. what u really meant was any player without pace and physically is not a good player.

we both know there's more to midfield than just attacking right
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
Now you are saying better attributes equals better player? one of my rb has low attribute but he plays perfectly awesome. i even bought one with good attribute i had to resell him because he was horrible in all ramification.

it's been long I don't play master league anymore

but I don't carry sign players I can beat computer with anything I have irrespective of difficulty

not to brag but I've played PES enough to know people I'll sign with my first paycheck
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Controller360: 3:27pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

both
I for like play with you later sha
It's Xbox one I've got
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2020
Controller360:
I for like play with you later sha It's Xbox one I've got
I play all games available on gamepass but I don't sub Xbox live
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

ahh very good very good very good
grin u dey find who u go beat abi hahaha
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

we both know there's more to midfield than just attacking right
and we both know there'r more to midfield than just falling back to defend, pace and physical contact right.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Controller360: 3:46pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

I play all games available on gamepass but I don't sub Xbox live
Okay... We shall meet anyhow anyhow grin
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

it's been long I don't play master league anymore

but I don't carry sign players I can beat computer with anything I have irrespective of difficulty

not to brag but I've played PES enough to know people I'll sign with my first paycheck
I play ML because i dont have choice. My PS3 powerbox is bad with which i play with my friends and others i had to switch to pc.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2020
please where can i download all champions league full match highlight ?
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
I play ML because i dont have choice. My PS3 powerbox is bad with which i play with my friends and others i had to switch to pc.

see I don't know why PS3 always does this back in my day. 2 PS3 died on me always power box gave it to repairer next thing they'll tell me to add money join and collect another one twice

why same thing happened to my fat PS2 5 times on 5 different ps2

only this PS4 and Xbox one they serve me well without issues
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2020
Controller360:
Okay... We shall meet anyhow anyhow grin
that day would be called doomsday when we meet
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
grin u dey find who u go beat abi hahaha

last last you fit good pass me who knows (wink)
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:

and we both know there'r more to midfield than just falling back to defend, pace and physical contact right.

fact's I'd like to put your equation to the test
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

see I don't know why PS3 always does this back in my day. 2 PS3 died on me always power box gave it to repairer next thing they'll tell me to add money join and collect another one twice

why same thing happened to my fat PS2 5 times on 5 different ps2

only this PS4 and Xbox one they serve me well without issues
something is fishy. I just dump my own there when am ready i will dust it for repair.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

last last you fit good pass me who knows (wink)
mock me.

The truth is you will beat me which am sure of. Am not good as before when i had challenge from one of my friend after that i quit gaming for months only to come back and started playing amateur who can will u with their mouth.

If i play with you for a mouth i know i will turn into.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

fact's I'd like to put your equation to the test
where do you live?
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
mock me.

The truth is you will beat me which am sure of. Am not good as before when i had challenge from one of my friend after that i quit gaming for months only to come back and started playing amateur who can will u with their mouth.

If i play with you for a mouth i know i will turn into.

this is true

there's one of my friend is ps2 days amateur at best

but after playing with me all day everyday till day break I'll beat him like 30- games he'll win only one

there comes a time he got so good by playing against me, defeating became a chore, that requires my 100% focus . anytime he beat me and he does with pure luck I won't hear word he got to an extent I broke my pad after conceiving a cheap goal.. most rage moment in my life

I went back to the drawing board work on myself and showed him who the Apex predator is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Installing PES Patch On Ps3 / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.