Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Tips In Playing Pes - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tips In Playing Pes (14709 Views)

Need Help In Playing Online Pes 2019 On Pc / What Upsets You The Most In Playing Video Games And How Do You React? / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

i never like them for real life not to talk of game

one of my guy fit fight you for this word when you talk so

back then I tried Madrid too overpowered and your opponent is likely to use them too

tried Barca midfield and defense not generic and lack good pace and width

PSG defense was wacky

man city balance but there are better teams out there

until I met athleti most broken team on the planet perfectly underrated but incredible stats each player
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 12:50am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

one of my guy fit fight you for this word when you talk so

back then I tried Madrid too overpowered and your opponent is likely to use them too

tried Barca midfield and defense not generic and lack good pace and width

i hate playing using white jersey
whenever i use barca pple find find it funny when i remove (pique) (iniesta) (rakitic) (roberto
for
mascherano rafinah, turan and alex vidal
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 12:53am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

until I met athleti most broken team on the planet perfectly underrated but incredible stats each player
they are too complete
that griezman is to crazy . He's a joy to watch
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 1:02am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

man city balance but there are better teams out there
they are weak for crossing
i even witness what have never witnessed in my gaming career with gabriel jesus
i played up through pass to him, 1 on 1 against goal keeper for him to shoot before the ball touches the ground , he Kicked the air instead of the ball

1 Like

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by DFERENCE: 1:25am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

i played up through pass to him, 1 on 1 against goal keeper for him to shoot before the ball touches the ground , he Kicked the air instead of the ball
attacking pattern should be based on team selected, barca short passes down the middle stings like a bee, Madrid long passes wide and crosses works the trick, bayern can play both middle passes and wide too but are poor defensively, you have to be good to work their defense line, juventus good defence and long passes wide too get the ball to rinaldo in a good distance and u are good to go, i find that straight shot with c. ronaldo is more efficient than placing the ball, u have to know each team and your pattern of play, if you like long balls madrid is ur team, short barca, defensive game juventus really best way to play is to practice against good gamers, if u learn to defend attacking often comes naturally with continous practice
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

i hate playing using white jersey
whenever i use barca pple find find it funny when i remove (pique) (iniesta) (rakitic) (roberto
for
mascherano rafinah, turan and alex vidal

I remove all those guys too except rakitic most times

pique overlaps alot like it's really bad when you're countering he moves forward and doesn't have the pace to get back

my goto when I use Barca is vermalean umtiti or masherano umtiti

iniesta too slow like he's poor

and they reduced the effect of Messi finesse shot
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 1:30am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

bro everyone knows that Jesus not a finisher he's there for tapins and loose balls his shooting is wack
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 1:31am On May 03, 2020
DFERENCE:
attacking pattern should be based on team selected, barca short passes down the middle stings like a bee, Madrid long passes wide and crosses works the trick, bayern can play both middle passes and wide too but are poor defensively, you have to be good to work their defense line, juventus good defence and long passes wide too get the ball to rinaldo in a good distance and u are good to go, i find that straight shot with c. ronaldo is more efficient than placing the ball, u have to know each team and your pattern of play, if you like long balls madrid is ur team, short barca, defensive game juventus really best way to play is to practice against good gamers, if u learn to defend attacking often comes naturally with continous practice
it's nt a crossing but a through pass
am also a barca type
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 1:31am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:
they are too complete that griezman is to crazy . He's a joy to watch
Costa for the air griezeman for ground koke and partey sitting in midfield
I can go on all day
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 1:34am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

Costa for the air griezeman for ground koke and partey sitting in midfield
I can go on all day
my arsenal is still enough for them
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2020
DFERENCE:

all these teams you mentioned just got good statistics/stats

no synergy between them including Barca all are weak really bad

Barca wings are very poor since no neymar

Juventus are even better but midfield recovery is terrible it's like they gliding pass opponent

and in 2020 I don't think anyone can easily score using Madrid That's how poor Madrid are .... attacking wise

1 Like

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

this table you're shaking so
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

bro everyone knows that Jesus not a finisher he's there for tapins and loose balls his shooting is wack
i almost laugh off my intestine that day
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 1:39am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

this table you're shaking so
na for pes18 o
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Nobody: 1:41am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

I remove all those guys too except rakitic most times

pique overlaps alot like it's really bad when you're countering he moves forward and doesn't have the pace to get back

my goto when I use Barca is vermalean umtiti or masherano umtiti

iniesta too slow like he's poor

and they reduced the effect of Messi finesse shot

Yeah that's because pique has extra frontman playstyle on Pes

Great observation tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Controller360: 1:55am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

to me hands down this is the most balance team in the entire pes17& 18 I swear I wreck havoc with atleti
France nko... Just griezmann sef is enough
I just like that guy for pes 18
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 2:27am On May 03, 2020
Controller360:

France nko... Just griezmann sef is enough
I just like that guy for pes 18

France na hacking oooo broken ASF

Argentina nearly good as them for attack but Argentina midfield and defense and broken plate
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 2:28am On May 03, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Yeah that's because pique has extra frontman playstyle on Pes
Great observation tho smiley
I don't like it try to edit but no won't stay one place
he only stays if you are playing defensive formation

but Ramos overlaps too and still finds time to fall back
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 2:30am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

na for pes18 o

all them Sanchez I go handle them Chamberlain I go put them for their rightful place

I go hurt arsenal so bad have you seen the team physical attribute and pace
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Anny505(m): 2:45am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

Naso one day I enter one Pes Centre around my school with my guys after one boring lectures like that. Lucky for me and unlucky for them, them want organise cup among themselves 1k each, 8 players. Naso my guys ginger me mek I join, game shop we never enter before oo. Naso I join oo, all of them quick choose team dem Real Madrid and their likes.

Naso I talk give me ATM, boardman ask me if I dey sure First person I played with used Arsenal, he chop die....1st half 5-0, naso my guy vex say I dey use tight marking still dey slide ontop, say if I slide am again for the match we go fight.

Cut long story short, I win 8k dash boardman 1k, carry 7k go drink Hero with my guys.

2 Likes

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 3:45am On May 03, 2020
Anny505:

Naso one day I enter one Pes Centre around my school with my guys after one boring lectures like that. Lucky for me and unlucky for them, them want organise cup among themselves 1k each, 8 players. Naso my guys ginger me mek I join, game shop we never enter before oo. Naso I join oo, all of them quick choose team dem Real Madrid and their likes.

Naso I talk give me ATM, boardman ask me if I dey sure First person I played with used Arsenal, he chop die....1st half 5-0, naso my guy vex say I dey use tight marking still dey slide ontop, say if I slide am again for the match we go fight.

Cut long story short, I will 8k dash boardman 1k, carry 7k go drink Hero with my guys.

better style
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 4:52am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

all them Sanchez I go handle them Chamberlain I go put them for their rightful place

I go hurt arsenal so bad have you seen the team physical attribute and pace
i don't play the game by merely look at the physical abilities. If my team can obey my instructions , what concern me about weather they are big team or not
ozil is the main man to dismantle any defence
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Hongkongfukid(m): 4:54am On May 03, 2020
Anny505:

Cut long story short, I win 8k dash boardman 1k, carry 7k go drink Hero with my guys.
you never meet better player
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by DFERENCE: 6:26am On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

all these teams you mentioned just got good statistics/stats

no synergy between them including Barca all are weak really bad

Barca wings are very poor since no neymar

Juventus are even better but midfield recovery is terrible it's like they gliding pass opponent

and in 2020 I don't think anyone can easily score using Madrid That's how poor Madrid are .... attacking wise
naaaah i disagree Barca has the synergy, and have a dynamic adjustment to game plan, disadvantages of Barca are they are poor scoring crosses and (jordi alba, semedo, roberto all short) defending deep crosses if pique don't clear it then its a different story, Barca has the poor left wind attack, but generally positionally they are great, if pique overlaps go to your team setting and fix that, juventus are a bit sloppy in midfield because of a few slow players but dude defensively they are on fire, best defense i have seen, man city attack is shit but bro if u complaining of madrid attack bro then maybe you are not as good as you think, you are one those guys after ronaldo left Madrid it became no man's land for you, am not dissing you but bro where i play game when i intend to play in public with people will say you are just making up excuses
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2020
DFERENCE:
naaaah i disagree Barca has the synergy, and have a dynamic adjustment to game plan, disadvantages of Barca are they are poor scoring crosses and (jordi alba, semedo, roberto all short) defending deep crosses if pique don't clear it then its a different story, Barca has the poor left wind attack, but generally positionally they are great, if pique overlaps go to your team setting and fix that, juventus are a bit sloppy in midfield because of a few slow players but dude defensively they are on fire, best defense i have seen, man city attack is shit but bro if u complaining of madrid attack bro then maybe you are not as good as you think, you are one those guys after ronaldo left Madrid it became no man's land for you, am not dissing you but bro where i play game when i intend to play in public with people will say you are just making up excuses

you got me wrong I said with Ronaldo hardly I lose to Madrid hardly someone scores me using Madrid

now that Ronaldo left all matches I've played both online and offline Madrid hardly scores

I bet anything low-key NAPOLI is bigger threat than Barca

you just putting hope for pique to save your defense my brother Barca is hopeless I never sweat talk of feel uncomfortable when an opponent uses that team against me because I know their flaws inside out

don't count on Juventus that much I told you big stats and no show That's what they are

1 Like

Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

i don't play the game by merely look at the physical abilities. If my team can obey my instructions , what concern me about weather they are big team or not
ozil is the main man to dismantle any defence

ozil is poor and slow find you can use ozil there's no reason you can't use iniesta

but I tell you this game pace is and with winger's like Napoli that has strafing running like hazard they'll dismantle arsenal

you do know about strafing runs sha
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

my ajax fluid formation

AT Kick OFF
4-2-3-1
. . . Younes(cf)
Neres . . De beek . . . Ziyech
. . Dejong . . schone
wober . Blind . . Deligt veltman
WHEN IN POSSESSION
3(CB-CB-CB)-3(LMF-DM-RMF)-1(AMF)-3(SS-CF-RWF)
Neres . . younes . . . Ziyech
. . . . debeek
wober . . Schone . Veltman
. . blind . Dejong . . deligt
WHEN OUT OF POSSESSION
4-2-3-1
I am currently playing ML and BVB is my current team (6th team i am coaching). At kick off and when in possession i used 4-4-2 diamond with four AMFs and when out of possession i use 4-5-1 (4-2-3-1) with two off my AMFs falling to DMF. My sqaud
NUEUER - GK
THIAGO SILVA - CB
CAHILL - CB
TAYLOR - RB
ALEX SANDRO - LB
HAZARD - AMF
T. KROOS - AMF
MODRIC - AMF
INIESTA - AMF
VAN PERSIE - CF
KLOSE - CF

KROOS and MODRIC are phenomenom. with Kroos elite passes and Modric dribble and ball winning i am unstoppable.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
I am currently playing ML and BVB is my current team (6th team i am coaching). At kick off and when in possession i used 4-4-2 diamond with four AMFs and when out of possession i use 4-5-1 (4-2-3-1) with two off my AMFs falling to DMF. My sqaud
NUEUER - GK
THIAGO SILVA - CB
CAHILL - CB
TAYLOR - RB
ALEX SANDRO - LB
HAZARD - AMF
T. KROOS - AMF
MODRIC - AMF
INIESTA - AMF
VAN PERSIE - CF
KLOSE - CF

KROOS and MODRIC are phenomenom. with Kroos elite passes and Modric dribble and ball winning i am unstoppable.

if this was my club you're going to have a hard time even though your formation and idea is good kroos and modric ain't a good pair not even close they are to slow to be of any help defensively and stopping counter except you upgraded their stats

just took a second loot at this team it's bad from the get go but since you're playing AI it doesn't matter

Thiago silver and Cahill ain't the best of headers

modric iniesta and kroos all lack pace and physicality

same goes with Robin and klose great finishers and headers but every other department is lacking
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

if this was my club you're going to have a hard time even though your formation and idea is good kroos and modric ain't a good pair not even close they are to slow to be of any help defensively and stopping counter except you upgraded their stats

just took a second loot at this team it's bad from the get go but since you're playing AI it doesn't matter

same goes with Robin and klose great finishers and headers but every other department is lacking
Just because kroos and modric are slow doesnt mean they dont help in defence even before i switch to fluid they do fall back. I love their pace it helps me to settle down and organised the game after gaining possession.

I like their passes both long and short with great accuracy.

Modric lack physicality? Dude have a rethink.

For my CB i dont go for heading, i need physical power.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

For my LB and RB i go for players with great swerves.

Physicality aint really my thing because i pass the ball around.

For Iniesta i love his ability to dash from the wing into the box 18.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by Collinz2(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

this is where you're wrong my friend when in possession my formation is 3-2-5

when not in possession 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 diamond if the person has fast wingers like PSG

when. not in possession 5-4-1

if he has great midfield bayern/Madrid 3-4-3 + explosiveness when you win the ball back

I have backup for everything only after first game I'll know how to weigh down any opponent
Here u stated madrid has great midfield and i believe kroos and modric are part of that but you condemn my formation.
Re: Tips In Playing Pes by typicalgamer(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2020
Collinz2:
Here u stated madrid has great midfield and i believe kroos and modric are part of that but you condemn my formation.

That's because they are backed up by casemiro who is a very balance player attacking and defensively balance player

but your formation you used iniesta, kroos, modric, none of them have above 85 pace/physical

now you get my point you midfield can attack and give you goals but you can't defend with that same midfield

ABI na dribble ability them take they tackle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roms/games For Picodrive / Hacked UK Used Ps4 / Download New Java Games For All Screen Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.