Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men (93345 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by comrChris(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Both were very wrong, just that the girl went too far by dragging a whole nation into it
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by PHOTSEE(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It seems you care a whole lot because you keep quoting even after claiming not to care. When I'm unbothered by someone or something, I don't acknowledge them because when I say I don't care, I REALLY don't care. Say it, mean it & keep it moving because I don't care about any of it myself.

if quoting you Nostra ,it all you need to make you happy and sleep well, so be it. I can't do more than these! close your eye and sleep @ the count of 1, 2 ,3, 4 ....

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by alanmwene: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:
The Nigerian guy messed up. Even If he doesn't have the money to "import" the Boujee chick, he should have still kept his cool and maintained the friendship. But no, he wants everything to be sharp-sharp. Typical trait of the average Nigerian man when wooing a lady.
Her response was mature. He doesn't even deserve to be friends with her, not because she is foreign or something but because he is childish.
He should grow the Fu ck up.
100% correct.The guy has zero pulling skills.He became arrogant and defensive for no reason.If a girl says to you "can you afford a ticket for me visit you",you just reply "I cant,but ,for you ,I will walk from nigeria to johannesburg.Just wait for me".Just be chilled,funny and honest.No need to play the entilted fake big man.He could have made a friend for life.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by nanauju(f): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
ok sis

Mumu

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Divinalss: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Balogunodua:
Lolz,
Pot calling kettle black, we all know Southafrican the HIV capital of the world has the highest number of hoes in African
Gbamsolutely! They have the highest number of promiscuous women in the world because most of their men are drunkards and abusive.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by egoldman(m): 3:02am On Apr 25, 2020
veteranExboy:
Truth be told here,the naija guy started being rude complaining about him wasting his time and data...yes most Naija girls are just gold diggers who won't put their brains and hands to work.

Truth be told, the lady should not have asked the guy, if he can afford the flight ticket, that's another way of telling a guy you just met on twitter that he is broke.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Viciyke00(m): 3:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Dande55:
Lol. I don't blame the lady a bit.
Just take a look at this NL and see how they all gang up and demean their women. Calling them hoes, this and that. Why won't a foreigner do the same? Lool.
They keep elevating these foreigners while the foreigners also see them as trash.

I don't blame the SA woman atall.
Keep calling your mothers, sisters, and future wives hoes etc.

Please shut up
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Viciyke00(m): 3:11am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:
That escalated quickly cheesy Bad combination, I say grin

It went from a 100 to 1000 real quick

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by sharone21(f): 3:38am On Apr 25, 2020
mybbcnews:
The South Africa �� Lady is 100% correct. Nigeria Ladies are nothing but prostitutes

Okay......, including your MUM, SISTERS, FEMALE RELATIVES& DAUGHTERS!

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by emmanuelalbert3(m): 4:11am On Apr 25, 2020
I do not see any thing wrong with what the guy said ooh...
mofeoluwadassah:
The guy fvcked up now sad

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by zedegit: 5:03am On Apr 25, 2020
boman2014:
A South African lady known as Zethu Ankosi on Twitter, has lashed out at Nigerian men after narrating her experience with a Nigerian man who slid into her DM.

According to the Ankosi, she and the Nigerian man known as Lawrence Okoro started chatting on Twitter and the conversation was all smooth until she revealed she was in South Africa and could only come to see him if he took care of her flight expenses.

The Nigerian man who wasn't pleased to hear that the lady lives in South Africa, said he wasted his time chatting with her; ''What the hell, you just made me waste time and data on a fruitless journey'' he wrote

To which the South African girl asked if he was used to spending money ''on his cheap Nigerian girls''.

It led to an exchange of words between the pair, and the South African lady posted the screenshots of the chat on her Twitter handle.

''Stupid Nigerian Men with misplaced priorities, go do that with the prostitutes calling themselves ladies in your poor country @LawrenceOkoroTL'' she captioned her post.

See the chats below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZethuANkosi/status/1253545454664658945?p=v

God saved the guy. Na this agaba person go carry 2 years salary marry put for house?

God protect the bachelors.

There's no guarantee she'll even come even if he sends money for flight.
This is a girl probably trying to escape hunger ravishing her.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2020
nanauju:

Go ask ur SA sista who decided to bring out her private hoe transaction with her client to Twitter, Then would u understand why its on NL.

I'm very sure if she didn't want her private business to be made public, she wouldn't have posted it on Twitter.

Try to defend reasonably.
You need to understand the English language first. All I'm asking is what's the point of creating a thread of this. Don't know who I'm defending
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 5:06am On Apr 25, 2020
omohlexy:
If you are a south African, this forum you can't do without as if its your mama's titties is owned by a Nigerian. His name is Seun and you are way older than he is. Your landlords were whites before we fought and freed you from slavery when you were tenants in your own lands. You primarily businesses are here in Nigeria. Without us, you are nothing. Even in your country where your men are so lazy, if not for Nigerians you won't feed and your women would never experience orgasm. So show some respect.
This honestly doesn't deserve a mature response

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Bambambiglo:

But why are you on a Nigerian forum? Does SA not have any forum for y'all? Show me any Nigerian on a south African forum
Being on a Nigerian forum doesn't make me obsessed about you people, don't flatter yourselves. Same as being on Facebook doesn't make me obsessed about Americans
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 5:08am On Apr 25, 2020
babasolution:

south Africans are actually poor fools,they pretend as if they are something,south AFRICA IS FAR POORER THAN NIGERIA
Keep believing that bro, you'll sleep better at night

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by inereunwa1(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And so, what does that have to do with the rest of us? Many South Africans don't like Nigerians, but "obsessed" is kind of a stretch.
the feelings is mutual!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:20am On Apr 25, 2020
inereunwa1:
the feelings is mutual!!!!

Fabulous!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by inereunwa1(m): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And so, what does that have to do with the rest of us? Many South Africans don't like Nigerians, but "obsessed" is kind of a stretch.
and what are you a South African doing in a Nigerian forum I thought you guys hate us ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:25am On Apr 25, 2020
inereunwa1:
and what are you a South African doing in a Nigerian forum I thought you guys hate us ??

I could ask the same about Nigerians. What are they doing in a country (not a forum) where they're not particularly liked?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by inereunwa1(m): 6:33am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I could ask the same about Nigerians. What are they doing in a country (not a forum) where they're not particularly liked?
well anyone can live in anywhere he or she chooses, is only Nigerians that lives there?? are there not other nationalities?? here in Nigeria we have people from other countries and even South Africans we don't harass or threaten them like you guys!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2020
inereunwa1:
well anyone can live in anywhere he or she chooses, is only Nigerians that lives there?? are there not other nationalities?? here in Nigeria we have people from other countries and even South Africans we don't harass or threaten them like you guys!!

Ok, so why are you asking me stupid questions about why I'm on a forum if you understand the freedoms involved?

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by uboma(m): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

how can the man even know that she is from SA?
why shouldnt a man be surprised when chatting with local babe and finding out this one is from SA?
how many times have you been on a 1st date traveling by plane?
how many times have you asked a man to pay for your flight ticket to meet for a 1st date?

the problem is not whether the man can afford it or not... the main issue is a stranger expecting a man they never met (and/or dont know) to pay for a plane ticket to meet her on a 1st date. what other madness will she expect?

In all your rantings, you failed to respond to the 2 questions I asked you.

That aside, when she revealed her location to be South Africa, why did he react rudely? The guy is dumb.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nsiehi: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Sailorsoldier1 post=88813389] hahahahahah Mad cow is my other name. My Papa na my Mama while my Mama na my Papa. I am Ewu!

Well done!! I can't dispute this.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nsiehi: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
hahahahahah my father's name is Mad cow, my Papa na my Mama while my Mama na my Papa. I am Ewu!

Okay
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Sailorsoldier1: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
I know the fool must be a cursed igbo man with no brain..
Useless flat.head bastard
yes he is o....a big foolish Ibo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by inereunwa1(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ok, so why are you asking me stupid questions about why I'm on a forum if you understand the freedoms involved?
you are the one acting stupid here, just a simple question and you are acting gaggal , you South Africans are so full of yourselves no wonder other African countries hates you guys and your stupidity!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Tolutheo(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I like you, can I fly you to Eastern Cape? �
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by nanauju(f): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You need to understand the English language first. All I'm asking is what's the point of creating a thread of this. Don't know who I'm defending

You're getting all defensive because it's an SA issue. Even a blind man could see that.
It's seems you don't understand that nairaland is a forum for not just news content, but entertainment and as well as a place where folks talk about their private issues. Anything news worthy will be made into a thread here, and possibly get to front page.

If by any means you don't want this particular SA gist to be on NL, why not go tell ur folks not to act stupid all the time. Who tf post about her randy private chats on Twitter and expects it not to be in the news or trend for the wrong reasons??

Ifyou are still not getting the point, then you're not so smart after all.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Sunnybabe(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
The guy fvcked up now sad
ah swear, Na him Bleep up
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2020
inereunwa1:
you are the one acting stupid here, just a simple question and you are acting gaggal , you South Africans are so full of yourselves no wonder other African countries hates you guys and your stupidity!!!

We don't care about your hate. What does any of this have to do with your idiotic question earlier on?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Bambambiglo: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Being on a Nigerian forum doesn't make me obsessed about you people, don't flatter yourselves. Same as being on Facebook doesn't make me obsessed about Americans

FB is a global social network, nairaland is for Nigerians so take your obsession and go

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by YeribanzavsAfon: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
everybody knows igbo women dominate prostitution in nigeria and Africa, so no need to argue with you.
Cc WorWorboy gringrin

Naaa your women have taken over long ago and it will be very irresponsible of you to turn a blind eye to it. Go to Xvideos and type Yoruba you will see the rate of decay among your women, very shameless and demeaning public display of sluttyness.
**spits**.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.