Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men (93443 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
luminouz:

Lol, you can be gentle but then I know you can explode violently and light those niggas' ass

That's the old me tongue I don't have time for that now, I'm a big girl smiley
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by eyinjuege: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Some people can't just respect themselves sha
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:
Anyways na all of una sabi sha. The matter don tire me already. grin Your pidgin though lipsrsealed.

Don't tell me my Pidgin sucks grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by PHOTSEE(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, no there never was. Remember that South Africans were cut off from the rest of Africa all their lives, so we never really felt like we were part of anything outside of ourselves. Even when we'd watch other Africans on TV, there was never any sense of kinship. It almost felt like we were worlds apart. However, we did live peacefully with the Ghanaians because they were also easy to get along with. The same thing with the Zimbabweans when they'd come. Things changed when all different types of people started coming to South Africa, with all manner of attitudes, that's when we decided we were better off on our own or with the very few we've grown to like.
Always ,the same old stories and who cares?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's the old me tongue I don't have time for that now, I'm a big girl smiley
Lol, well i definitely want both. Old and new you wink

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by abeggnow: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

He said what about "white privileges" when they're always complaining about being sidelined by the govt & reverse racism? I don't think the person is really a white South African or is for real for that matter. A typical white South African feels like they're no longer welcomed in the country due to political issues & the so-called "white genocide" that they often tell people about.

Shrugs.
He talked about how the whites still control the economy and how it was a whole lot easier to get loans and such.also having a start-up was also easier. He is a real South African we met during a military course in the UK. He also acknowledged certain wrongs that happened in S.A.He is a great guy.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:
Honestly ehn, Nigerian women are very docile and they respect the sisters code to much else that lady for don hear am on twitter. Else we for don drag XhosaNostra self into this matter. grin grin tongue
But then we get sense and levels pass that.If not for these idiots wey dey bring us out Wetin concern us, concern mgbeke feeling fly. grin

It is well jare.
na naija guys wey dey marry old ancestors na im go make me go online go dey exchange words with online South African hooker wey even dey follow her brothers dey break into foreigners stores dey scarvenge for food . Neither specimen of humans don't deserve all that attention from me .
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
LordShiva97:

Be careful now, young lady. You're wading into dangerous waters. You don't want to do this with me. Choose your next words very carefully.
Adios!
are you still here? Swerve na , or you want me to say it in your local dialect? undecided. Dangerous Waters grin cheesy grin grin ,you get dagger I go let you know say dagger get wetin e dey respect.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by SexytorresE(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rgade:

This is how will skip your account statement and won't see that someone has been deducting N100 everyday.
shey na u wan Dey deduct 100 everyday?
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by biggy26: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm capable of dragging back, but thanks for the invite smiley
Lol, you're welcome! But I actually meant welcome on this platform, cos I really don't know where you live, whether here or in SA. But anyhow, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
ThePrima:

That should be a typo.
I think he/she meant SCREENSHOTTED.
. Chai!!
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Always ,the same old stories and who cares?

Then scroll along.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
luminouz:

Lol, well i definitely want both. Old and new you wink

I'm tired of that lol.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Onebyonedead: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
How good and how pleasant it will be to see the unification of Africa

South Africa....Nigeria is not the enemy

There are lots of horrible people in the world

Funny thing is outside the continent things are dff

Every race gets jealous when he give eachother the nod even without knowing the individual

Love every black skinned person
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by benji93: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
You need to understand that it's a man's perspective. grin. A man by nature will always do the chase, although we all do it to different degrees. More like the first half of a bell function-If you know what I mean. grin,And of course, it depends on a lot of factors which include age, experience e.t.c. You will therefore always get those crazy ones too-As you folks generally would say; some men can't just keep it in their pants. So i must say that phrase "cheap sex" is one you may never grasp. You may never understand why a crazy man would go out there to get some pussy only to be told- you go fit pay 100000. And of course, he probably didn't plan that, but when he thinks about the shape again, he decides that it's worth it. grin. So lady, be happy that you don't have to deal with such a "curse". A man gotta do what he's gotta do. And I agree with you, men are confused when it comes to you guys. Some of us just can't help our confusion sometimes. Sympathize with us. grin. A man will complain that girl's expect to be paid for sex, but he'll end up paying nonetheless. It's a mystery woman, it really is. grin
pocohantas:

Who are cheap girls? What is cheap sex? That was my question. You would rather pay me 5m for the quickie? One minute you guys are complaining girls expect to be paid for sex, the next minute you are calling people who do otherwise cheap.

What do Nigerian men want? Some of you should be the prototype for confusion o.

Of course I see something wrong with his approach. What I don’t understand is the “cheap sex”. Should sex be expensive? I want to know what I have been doing wrong. Seems I should make the pussy premium. grin grin
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Onebyonedead: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Then scroll along.

Nigeria loves you please ignore the keyboard warriors

They Will always say silly stuffs

As long as you are African and black we got you

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
abeggnow:
He talked about how the whites still control the economy and how it was a whole lot easier to get loans and such.also having a start-up was also easier. He is a real South African we met during a military course in the UK. He also acknowledged certain wrongs that happened in S.A.He is a great guy.

Well, his brethren obviously don't feel the same.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by luminouz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'm tired of that lol.
tongue

Hope you good. How is the lockdown over there!
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Onebyonedead: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
benji93:
You need to understand that it's a man's perspective. grin. A man by nature will always do the chase, although we all do it to different degrees. More like the first half of a bell function-If you know what I mean. grin,And of course, it depends on a lot of factors which include age, experience e.t.c. You will therefore always get those crazy ones too-As you folks generally would say; some men can't just keep it in their pants. So i must say that phrase "cheap sex" is one you may never grasp. You may never understand why a crazy man would go out there to get some pussy only to be told- you go fit pay 100000. And of course, he probably didn't plan that, but when he thinks about the shape again, he decides that it's worth it. grin. So lady, be happy that you don't have to deal with such a "curse". A man gotta do what he's gotta do. And I agree with you, men are confused when it comes to you guys. Some of us just can't help our confusion sometimes. Sympathize with us. grin. A man will complain that girl's expect to be paid for sex, but he'll end up paying nonetheless. It's a mystery woman, it really is. grin

Sex should not be itemilized

It's sad how a few think
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Starz825(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
veteranExboy:
Truth be told here,the naija guy started being rude complaining about him wasting his time and data...yes most Naija girls are just gold diggers who won't put their brains and hands to work.
So what about SA girls......diamond diggers??

All of them na same...just look at the wey she immediately asked if the nigga could afford her flight fee
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Onebyonedead: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Starz825 post=88816087]
So what about SA girls......diamond diggers??

All of them na same...just look at the wey she immediately asked if the nigga could afford her flight fee[/quote

That's it is not about nationality

A hoe is a hoe

White or black

African or European

Hoes be everywere...especially on social media

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by abeggnow: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Well, his brethren obviously don't feel the same.
I wouldn't know.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Luper123(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Letters.

But it's our HIV & even that, we spread it amongst ourselves, unless someone comes looking for it smiley

[/quote]
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by benji93: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
There's some truth to the guy's assertion. At least I think so. I used to watch some of your parliament's sessions. And I particularly followed some other interviews granted by "honorable Malema". grin. as the speaker would say. He was quite critical of the fact(at least he claims) that the whites own most of your land. Maybe that was an exaggeration- Nothing I won't expect from a politician. And I know Malema does stir up the dust with some of his strong opinions, alongside that guy with a doctorate in the parliament. So in a way, if the whites control certain important sectors, you would expect some privileges granted by whites to their fellow whites in transactions regarding the use and sale for instance of their properties.
XhosaNostra:

He said what about "white privileges" when they're always complaining about being sidelined by the govt & reverse racism? I don't think the person is really a white South African or is for real for that matter. A typical white South African feels like they're no longer welcomed in the country due to political issues & the so-called "white genocide" that they often tell people about.

Shrugs.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Olaniyi2001: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So what? This is the internet, no visa required over here. If there was, you best believe I wouldn't waste my time trying to get one. I'm here because it's easily accessible, nothing more.
Easily accessible..for real! you very funny ma.Conspicuously news, threads, information on this forum are highly related to event in Nigeria.. just like saying i wanna join a South African forum? What has it got to do with me, a Nigerian.hence this platform is own by a Nigerian nd created basically for Nigerian nd 95% of threads, news, nd activities in it accord nd coheres with event in Nigeria...But we accommodate foreigners cus we are filled with love, accommodating nd tolerant..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Dybala11(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
The usual shaming tactics by hoes looking for potential clients. So far she's too poor to pay for her flight, na to shift the baggage to a potential client remain. I'm just starting to think that there's no appreciable difference in most ladies from different part of the world. The guy is also at fault sha, why go to the lady's dm sef, na him go look for trouble sha o. To my supposed future wife out there, pls and pls, bikonu I'm begging you with the name of whatever you're serving, no bring borehole come my side o.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Exodora: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
The idiot of a girl is vexed because she can't compete with Naija girls that why she tag them hoes , if she is not one why is she demanding for flight whatever.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Luper123(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
undecided
Letters.

But it's our HIV & even that, we spread it amongst ourselves, unless someone comes looking for it smiley

[/quote]
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by benji93: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
No i beg to differ. We have not made progress. At least our progress is not commensurate with the resources that were/are available to us. If you think otherwise, then you must be in a deep sleep.
Nigeriawarlord:

For the records, I'm neither a propagandist nor working for any system like you alleged!

Comparing Nigeria to a developed country like the US is to say the least, unfair!

The United State is over 243yrs whereas Nigeria is barely 60yrs. Beside, the US you even taunted as having a perfect federal structure has been accused on several occasions of corruption, negligence, nepotism and many other unconstitutional conducts by her citizens, especially under the Donald Trump led government.

There's no perfect structure anywhere!

For Nigeria, I will continue to make a case for total restructuring of the country.
But I will say again without mincing words, our country has made significant progress!

Compare Nigeria to her sister nations in Africa, you will see that our country is miles ahead of them in ALL ramifications.

Let's work in tandem to make our dear country a better place!

Together we can build that formidable structure for us and for posterity!
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
benji93:
There's some truth to the guy's assertion. At least I think so. I used to watch some of your parliament's sessions. And I particularly followed some other interviews granted by "honorable Malema". grin. as the speaker would say. He was quite critical of the fact(at least he claims) that the whites own most of your land. Maybe that was an exaggeration- Nothing I won't expect from a politician. And I know Malema does stir up the dust with some of his strong opinions, alongside that guy with a doctorate in the parliament. So in a way, if the whites control certain important sectors, you would expect some privileges granted by whites to their fellow whites in transactions regarding the use and sale for instance of their properties.

The last part is speculative though. Also, obviously whites are going to have a one-over or a dominant factor over certain areas in the private sector because they had a headstart, while the rest weren't given the same opportunities, especially blacks. It's a no-brainer. Banks don't work on favours though because bank employees, the ones who actually do loan approvals for property purchases aren't all white. There're actually more black employees than white ones in South African banks.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ngwababe(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Hate? Lol, that's a strong language.

I am not a misogynist, just like 2face, "I like woman, I dey straight forward oh"

By the way, this your new profile picture, I think we should recreate it.
wink

For this lockdown? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olaniyi2001:

Easily accessible..for real! you very funny ma.Conspicuously news, threads, information on this forum are highly related to event in Nigeria.. just like saying i wanna join a South African forum? What has it got to do with me, a Nigerian.hence this platform is own by a Nigerian nd created basically for Nigerian nd 95% of threads, news, nd activities in it accord nd coheres with event in Nigeria...But we accommodate foreigners cus we are filled with love, accommodating nd tolerant..

What are you on about? I found this site while searching for something NOT related to Nigeria or Nigerians. Perhaps if you only discussed issues facing Nigeria & Nigerians, this site wouldn't even pop up in other people's search results.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.