Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men (93464 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dreason:

your people must be proud of you deffending HIV with pride.
keep ya head up

Oh well.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Graysons: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
odomanis:

Please dont bring the fight home o.
seriously what wrong with you Nigerian Niggas? Always chasing foreign women all the time.

it's pathetic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Starboyyy: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Make we talk true....That Guy eff up.....A reasonable Guy would still get that girl to come to Nigeria with her own money if he played his game well, He was just rude unnecessarily, Girls are same EVERYWHERE irrespective of country.They have a soft heart when treated right.. The Guy na fool jare. That girl don enter my trap when she talk that kind thing, na frequent chatting and love go land her for this place....Na today??
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nigeriawarlord(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
ThePrima:

There he goes; we are nowhere near GREATNESS, actually, it's folks like you that bandy empty rhetorics who are the greatest enemy of this country; when u lie to urself and call this country what it's not (gReAt), just to form pAtRiOtIc, you shit on every activism geared towards making this country habitable.

But I understand, u have to say soothing words about this country, just to feel good about a society nowhere near being fit for habitation.

Until u realise this country is nowhere near being great (yet), until u realise this society we live in is far from decent, only then can you try to FIX IT.

Wake up, bro.

I always welcome and respect "constructive" divergent views like this.

For many years I've been a proponent of good leadership.

The truth is we ain't where we ought to be but you can't deny the fact that we've made tangible and visible progress.

It's the duty of all Nigerians to ensure the progress we've so far recorded is sustained through individual and collective contributions.

Like JF Kennedy rightly said "Ask not what your country will do for you, ask what you will do for your country "

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Aystarz: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol , says the one who his brother went to exhibit his rotten character . We know say even una dey call una mama ashawo for house sef ,so no lele bro

Incoherent nonsense . What's the bich yapping about? Dim-witted oloso. I bet it runs in the family. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by okpalaAnambra: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And so, what does that have to do with the rest of us? Many South Africans don't like Nigerians, but "obsessed" is kind of a stretch.
Nigerians hate u south Africans even more..who wants to associate with HIV and xenophobic capital of the world who live as second class citizens in their country where they're not allowed to step in where they whites step in

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
ubecharles:
. He started the fight. Na him start the toasting, na him begin blow hot about wasting his time and energy. Na who go tolerate that kind nonsense. Mcheew!!!
You can't even defend your own first??
Then blame him later!!!
Is that how you do in a battle?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Nigerians hate u south Africans even more..who wants to associate with HIV and xenophobic capital of the world who live as second class citizens in their country where they're not allowed to step in where they whites step in

We don't care, we're not the ones going where people we claim to hate reside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Dreason(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh well.
grin
XhosaNostra:

Oh well.

LLL OK
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by okpalaAnambra: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

We don't care.
We don't give a fvck too.. HIV and xenophobic capital second class citizens

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

We don't give a fvck too.. HIV and xenophobic capital second class citizens

The feeling is mutually reciprocated, believe that smiley
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by LordShiva97(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
A case of two idiots doing what they do best.
Both of them are stupid; the man who started being unnecessarily rude and the South African woman who dragged Nigerian girls into it.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by omohlexy: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
IronGalaxy:
its actually the other way around. This thread itself is an example
If you are a south African, this forum you can't do without as if its your mama's titties is owned by a Nigerian. His name is Seun and you are way older than he is. Your landlords were whites before we fought and freed you from slavery when you were tenants in your own lands. You primarily businesses are here in Nigeria. Without us, you are nothing. Even in your country where your men are so lazy, if not for Nigerians you won't feed and your women would never experience orgasm. So show some respect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by abeggnow: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@ bolded angry

I'm a grown woman abeg. Bring your daddy grin
lol.you are mouthed.COOL

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by cray91(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
my point exactly

Nothing Else but a Fake transaction and Even if Proceeded The Girl would turn Him Down

She Would request to Book Her ticket by Her self that the Guy Should just send the money This Scammed!
OluwasureGig:
mtcheww see as I rush book space thinking say na better thing wey happen. this is just a failed transaction between a client and a man because of distance. op don't disturb us with this kind of news next time
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this idea that Nigerians don't bath or use Underarm deodorant (are smelly) is entrenched in SA hey. I hear it all the time.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by cray91(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Exactly What It Is

Failed Transaction Indeed! and Even If Proceeded The Girl Would End Up asking him To send the cash so She could Book The Ticket Herself
Hence, She wouldn't still Come and

Thus, Scammed and Scammer Becomes Scammee
OluwasureGig:
mtcheww see as I rush book space thinking say na better thing wey happen. this is just a failed transaction between a client and a man because of distance. op don't disturb us with this kind of news next time
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by abeggnow: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Personally, I don't think South Africans are hateful, we just don't like criminal elements from other countries. After all, we have our own & that's as far as we can tolerate. If you're honest & unbiased, as someone that lives here, I'm sure you can attest to some of the things foreigners do in South Africa. That's the source of the dislike.
Yes it is true some Nigerians and indeed other Africans commit crimes, but I think there is social issues in S.A e.g high unemployment among the natives which is the true cause of xenophobia. Also, lots of Nigerians are productive and help the economy one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by LordShiva97(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
eni4real:
You can't even defend your own first?? Then blame him later!!! Is that how you do in a battle?? undecided
For your mind now, you're a gallant patriot defending your country? undecided
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Arsenalholic(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
That escalated quickly cheesy Bad combination, I say grin
grin grin grin I wear, the way the pendulum swung had me grinning in amusement. Shit went from 0 - 100 in a snap! My man should have simply "un-slid" instead of literally pouncing on her like that. And he did touch a soft spot by calling her a RSA slut. E no get how she for no respond.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by cray91(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Confirm! You nailed It!
donbachi:
Na e make i dey tell naija guys "anything una wan do or dey do with foreign women,make una do am well.una represent all of us".
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
That escalated quickly cheesy Bad combination, I say grin
I believe ours won't be a bad one Xhosa darling
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Arsenalholic(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
How can he do something like that? Why did he suddenly become rude? Is this the alpha male I keep hearing about?
Some dudes deserve punch. He is a simp.

Look at him acting all cool and gentlemanly at the beginning. Just because he heard she is SOUTH African his disposition changed. After we go dey talk about racism when we practice our own form of bigotry. Dude is at fault 100%
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ThePrima: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:

I always welcome and respect "constructive" divergent views like this.

For many years I've been a proponent of good leadership.

The truth is we ain't where we ought to be but you can't deny the fact that we've made tangible and visible progress.

It's the duty of all Nigerians to ensure the progress we've so far recorded is sustained through individual and collective contributions.

Like JF Kennedy rightly said "Ask not what your country will do for you, ask what you will do for your country "

I love your last quote, but trying to equate it to our plight is intellectual dishonesty.

USA has a FEDERAL STRUCTURE thought-out by PATRIOTS/ELITES; all the citizens need do is to do "a little pushing" and things will move.

In our case, we have a flawed structure intertwined with a most despicable constitution; we (the masses) have sacrificed and laboured so much to make this country work, the more we try, the more we lose folks to the irredeemable nature of this space.

Patriots like you (as you claim to be) should be on the frontline, along with the elites, trying to create a structure tailored to our strength as a DIVERSE people, such that with "a little push," things can move.

As a patriot, u shldn't be bandying misguided rhetorics, apparently working as a propagandist for a non-working system.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by LordShiva97(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

And you think South African girls are different? They are bigger gold diggers with their lazy ass men. Learn to stand by your own.

She made a good number of our ladies look bad right there.

And that dude didn't represent us well. Why did he suddenly become rude for no fucking reason?
He made Nigerian men look bad right there.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ikembz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And so, what does that have to do with the rest of us? Many South Africans don't like Nigerians, but "obsessed" is kind of a stretch.

Speaking of a South African in a Nigerian Forum..

I laff coronally(Obsessed) is the right word
grin cheesy grin grin angry
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Arsenalholic(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

And you think South African girls are different? They are bigger gold diggers with their lazy ass men. Learn to stand by your own.

She made a good number of our ladies look bad right there.
She wouldn't have insulted Nigerian girls if dude had maintained decorum. Dude is at fault. I stand for "standing by your own." But I don't support stupidity.

If we go out and my guys no comport and kasala burst, na dem go carry fight by themselves. But if na person find our trouble all of us die there. I don't like people who cannot take shit but want to dish shit out first.

And by the way, as someone rightly said up there, guys in this country demean our girls so much. The international community is watching and using same insults on them.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No to both.
I love this girl

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
abeggnow:
Yes it is true some Nigerians and indeed other Africans commit crimes, but I think there is social issues in S.A e.g high unemployment among the natives which is the true cause of xenophobia. Also, lots of Nigerians are productive and help the economy one way or the other.

Unemployment is nothing new & it's also not the 1st time South Africans have lived with foreigners. We've lived with Ghanaians since the 1960s, at the time when we had everything to be angry & hateful about, but no Ghanaian was ever attacked during that time. I believe South Africans & Nigerians, in particular, are incompatible. There's no love lost.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by nokatakata: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
But the mumu girl was ready to come fly down even though she doesn't know who she is going to meet. Nor be olosho be that?

And the mumu guy too just switched into being rude because of distance. Two mumu people
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by PHOTSEE(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
hisn't she a South Africa feminist? why the abuse on the sisters.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by LordShiva97(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
my friend shut up before corona kiss you there . Even the south African women are they any better? Name a country on earth where there are no prostitutes if you can't, make ogun kill you there nonsense .

Everytime you nitwits will always look for way to drag Nigerian women into your BS on this forum.

You don't have to be so foul-mouthed, you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.